Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Passion

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Recently i was told by a fb that im not passionate enough in bed, any tips on making yourself more passionate?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Did you ask them what they meant by more passionate?

That varies from person to person…

Some people passionate is being more ‘dominating’ - snogging their face off, tearing their clothes off etc for example.

No everyone likes being pounced on so passionate could mean being more vocal? Show you’re enjoying sex with them…

I’d ask the fb what they want/mean

over a year ago

"Did you ask them what they meant by more passionate?

Some people passionate is being more ‘dominating’ - snogging their face off, tearing their clothes off etc for example.

No everyone likes being pounced on so passionate could mean being more vocal? Show you’re enjoying sex with them…

I’d ask the fb what they want/mean"

she means instead of going down straight away, kissing etc, never know whats too much and not enough

over a year ago

I don’t think you can be taught to be more passionate. You either are or you aren’t.

over a year ago

"I don’t think you can be taught to be more passionate. You either are or you aren’t. "
agree with this. That’s tough to hear though OP.

By *onkeynutWoman
over a year ago

somewhere

I don’t think it’s something you can learn unfortunately.

over a year ago

I think she maybe needs to give you a bit more of an idea of what she wants. If I was trying to give someone some hints I would write it out as as a story. So they've got a really clear idea of what I am after and it turns them on at the same time. There is nothing like putting it in your own words. Or perhaps she's read or seen something that's what she wants and she could share that? Assuming she wants to help you...

over a year ago

"I don’t think you can be taught to be more passionate. You either are or you aren’t. agree with this. That’s tough to hear though OP. "

Although it can’t be taught it could just be that he’s not passionate about that particular person. Sometimes you can just click with someone and the passion will come naturally.

over a year ago

"Recently i was told by a fb that im not passionate enough in bed, any tips on making yourself more passionate?"

Better sex might help

By *o new WinksMan
over a year ago

BSE

People bring out passion. You have to be in that zone.

over a year ago

Take her to a salsa dance class.

Salsa is all about passion and hips.

By *hoirCouple
over a year ago

Clacton/Bury St. Edmunds

"I don’t think it’s something you can learn unfortunately. "

Whilst typically true, you may not be able to learn it but you can take direction. Talk about it and adapt your 'game'.

C

over a year ago

I think it’s all relative, and the idea of what’s passionate would differ from one person to the next.

over a year ago

But yeah, communication is key.

Good luck.

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

she means instead of going down straight away, kissing etc, never know whats too much and not enough

"

Does she expect you to take the lead all the time? Maybe ask her to lead things so you can see what she means by passionate.

over a year ago

"Recently i was told by a fb that im not passionate enough in bed, any tips on making yourself more passionate?"

Can't say I'm same lol straight in fucking lol

By *ornywelsh2sumCouple
over a year ago

Neath valley.

"I don’t think you can be taught to be more passionate. You either are or you aren’t. "

Totally agree.

By *ana_nana_MATTMAN!Man
over a year ago

Haywood Village, Weston-super-Mare

"

Sounds like she just wants you to slow things down, and tease her rather than going straight in for the kill.

For example, get her undressed and start by kissing her neck, and then slowly work your way further and further down, then when it seems like you're about to go down on her, start working your way back up (not all the way), then back down, kiss around the pussy and down her thighs, back up, skip over the pussy and go down the other thigh. Then when you do start going down on her, just start with a kiss, and wait, then a gentle lick, and wait. Build up the anticipation in her.

Some women like to be mind fucked before they are actually fucked.

By *exyEggsCouple
over a year ago

North East Scotland, mostly

OP - as you can see you have many different answers to your question - I'd say the best thing to do is ask her what she means

Mrs TMN x

over a year ago

If you really really want someone enough the passion should flow naturally. If it doesn't,dare I say it, but is it time to find yourself a new FB?

It's not something that can be taught I don't think.

over a year ago

Natural passion could probably be built up by getting into making music, dancing, cooking, massage, painting, writing, meditation etc... Anything that gets your headspace out of the daily grind and lets your "no mind" mind grow. Passionate sex comes from connecting to your partner & feeling her desires, & a busy mind will not easily reach that point because its too full already, leading to a more mechanical experience. Shifting some headspace by boosting creativity & using meditation may help with allowing the brain to relax & the mind to unwind so passionate connections can really flow...

Or if that doesn't work then just savour that pussy like it's your last meal and don't stop until she's exploded

By *ilverjagMan
over a year ago

swansea

A lady friend of mine had to explain to her daughter how the bed broke. Passion!!! Was the answer she gave her daughter. So with that in mind you'll know when you've got it right when you make the bed collapse underneath you.

By *urio77Man
over a year ago

northampton

Concur

over a year ago

Wow thanks everyone for something that's been said by some can't be taught I've learnt a lot ??, everyone can learn something new it's how we evolve, I will ask her next time we meet, last time was better we had lots of heavy breathing, lots more kissing and oral from me (not her ) but she did express after that it was really good

By *tarkersandcrutchCouple
over a year ago

TELFORD

Shaz......passion. it varies from person to person. From you post I think she's asking for more kissing and foreplay before you get down to it. I love my neck kissed and in the right mood can enjoy my nipples being played with as much as my pussy licked. Sometimes women need to feel like they are the object of your desire. Like you can't get enough of them and they are the only woman that exists. You wanna blow her mind brush her hair off her face, hold her face in both hands and kiss her like you've never kissed her before, make direct eye contact with her. Show no interest in anything else. She will be putty in your hands.

over a year ago

"Shaz......passion. it varies from person to person. From you post I think she's asking for more kissing and foreplay before you get down to it. I love my neck kissed and in the right mood can enjoy my nipples being played with as much as my pussy licked. Sometimes women need to feel like they are the object of your desire. Like you can't get enough of them and they are the only woman that exists. You wanna blow her mind brush her hair off her face, hold her face in both hands and kiss her like you've never kissed her before, make direct eye contact with her. Show no interest in anything else. She will be putty in your hands. "

You clearly know what you're talking about...Nice bum too, can't wait for my next meet now

over a year ago

Be passionate?!

over a year ago

"Be passionate?! "

I will, so excited

Post new Message to Thread