Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Fine Dining "V" Simple Sex

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

As nice as it is to do the meet, chat, drinks, laughs, flirt, bond etc....

How many of us would just like to click our fingers, a man/woman lands in your bed for say 20 minutes only...

You waste no time, and get straight into it...

Then afterwards, another click and their away ... Done !!

I'd even consider a random roulette kinda thing too... what you get is what you get to do... No backing out. ha ha

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"As nice as it is to do the meet, chat, drinks, laughs, flirt, bond etc....

How many of us would just like to click our fingers, a man/woman lands in your bed for say 20 minutes only...

I'd even consider a random roulette kinda thing too... what you get is what you get to do... No backing out. ha ha "

This already exists : but you have to pay for the privilege. I did this when I was a lot younger and single in a new town with my new job. Scratches an itch.

over a year ago

What you’re proposing would certainly make life less complicated!

over a year ago

I prefer the fine dining with said company first.

By *etcplCouple
over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

I'd even consider a random roulette kinda thing too... what you get is what you get to do... No backing out. ha ha "

Surely you just have a wank?

What fun would you get fucking a warm meat pocket?

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

Wales

This is my dream these days.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 29/01/22 14:44:17]

By *ausage1970Man
over a year ago

The moon

But what if they won't leave...

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

No backing out?

over a year ago

If he's only there for 20 minutes.. it's not 'fine' dining.

It's fast food.

over a year ago

"I prefer the fine dining with said company first."

Me too..

over a year ago

Only 20 minutes ???

I mean heck if you want hair legs a 5 o’clock shadow and under arm hair then fair play

But if I am going to the effort off a day and hafe worth off prep

I do expect 4-5 hours or longer

Why should we be made to make such a effort off shaveing tanning picking out a outfit

Getting ready make up and hair done for a 20 minute splat job

over a year ago

I'd even consider a random roulette kinda thing too... what you get is what you get to do... No backing out. ha ha

Surely you just have a wank?

What fun would you get fucking a warm meat pocket?"

Oh stop it with your flowery romantic words

over a year ago

I’m fucked!

It takes me half an hour to work out how to unclasp the bra straps to release the boobies.

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

"I’m fucked!

It takes me half an hour to work out how to unclasp the bra straps to release the boobies. "

In that case you're probably not

over a year ago

"I’m fucked!

It takes me half an hour to work out how to unclasp the bra straps to release the boobies. "

Thumb on the right side first two fingers on the other side slide your thumb underneath your two fingers and pinch and lift with your two fingers job done

over a year ago

For me I enjoy the build up, the getting to know each other, knowing what gets eachother going and being able to just look at them with that look

Wouldn't get that with a random.

By *cottieboy123Man
over a year ago

Perth

Think that is fab versus life goals, both have a place. But Russian Roulette? I still prefer spending time learning about the other person, makes more enjoyable when in bed. Thoughts, anyone?

over a year ago

"I’m fucked!

It takes me half an hour to work out how to unclasp the bra straps to release the boobies.

In that case you're probably not "

Good point.

A wank it is then.

over a year ago

Not my thing. Prefer slow build up from a nice dinner.

over a year ago

"I’m fucked!

Thumb on the right side first two fingers on the other side slide your thumb underneath your two fingers and pinch and lift with your two fingers job done "

Erm. Some bras may require both hands.

over a year ago

"I’m fucked!

Thumb on the right side first two fingers on the other side slide your thumb underneath your two fingers and pinch and lift with your two fingers job done

Erm. Some bras may require both hands. "

I not found any yet that require both hands plenty

Only things I have found that requires both is a basques that clasp all the way down now those are the Bain off my life have to put on the wrong way and shuffle it round trying hard to to rip it lol

Everyone should own at least one bra to practice on

Ones you get the hang off take it off your self other people is a doddle lol

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

"I’m fucked!

Only things I have found that requires both is a basques that clasp all the way down now those are the Bain off my life have to put on the wrong way and shuffle it round trying hard to to rip it lol

Ones you get the hang off take it off your self other people is a doddle lol "

A lot of my bras have 3 hooks and fasten quite tightly. They're definitely a two hand job. Maybe even a 4 hand job .

over a year ago

"I’m fucked!

A lot of my bras have 3 hooks and fasten quite tightly. They're definitely a two hand job. Maybe even a 4 hand job . "

3 hook just use 3 figers on the hook side up till 4 can be done one handed then you run out off fingers and need two

over a year ago

"I’m fucked!

A lot of my bras have 3 hooks and fasten quite tightly. They're definitely a two hand job. Maybe even a 4 hand job . "

All of mine have 3 hooks. The infrastructure is considerable!

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

"I’m fucked!

A lot of my bras have 3 hooks and fasten quite tightly. They're definitely a two hand job. Maybe even a 4 hand job .

3 hook just use 3 figers on the hook side up till 4 can be done one handed then you run out off fingers and need two "

You must have some mighty strong fingers to be able to open all bras with a pinch . I find it a work out putting them on and taking them off with two whole hands .

By *piderBunnyCouple
over a year ago

Back of Nowhere and Beyond

"I’m fucked!

All of mine have 3 hooks. The infrastructure is considerable! "

I've got 3 bras with 4 hooks and 2 with 5.... I'm a right diva!

Posh

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"I’m fucked!

3 hook just use 3 figers on the hook side up till 4 can be done one handed then you run out off fingers and need two

You must have some mighty strong fingers to be able to open all bras with a pinch . I find it a work out putting them on and taking them off with two whole hands . "

TV's must have a stronger grip

over a year ago

"I’m fucked!

You must have some mighty strong fingers to be able to open all bras with a pinch . I find it a work out putting them on and taking them off with two whole hands . "

Yes I have that emmm can hold up about 15kg with my pinky

Post new Message to Thread