Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Valenrines Day Thread, Advance Warning

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Good morning Fabbers, the regulars will know that I usually do a thread for Valentines Day, so just letting the less established fabbers know how it works. Get your valentine messages sent to me and I will post them, annonymously, or brazenly, just not contravening blocks or site rules please!

There will be a morning thread, and another one later in the day, for those who take a little time to warm up to the mood!

Thanks in advance, Lovers!

In the meantime, just for fun, whats the worst thing you have received as a gift on Valentine's Day?

I once got a set of darts, with flights that had a mouse with cheese on!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

Were the darts Cupid's arrows ?

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

Ooo this is exciting! Thanks Testarossa, need to get thinking of something.

My worst Valentine's gift would be from an ex who decided that she'd buy me a Ferrero Rocher brownie. That she ended up eating, after a year of dating, because my nut allergy hadn't vanished in the day of love. It was a good job she was interesting.

By *uriousscouserWoman
over a year ago

Wirral

I'm not big on celebrating Valentine's day (though I love the cheap chocs and flowers on the 15th because I'm such a tightarse), so it's no surprise that any gifts I've received (and given!) have been underwhelming.

The worst was a set of energy saving lightbulbs with the wrong fittings for my flat. When I suggested the giver return them or swap them for ones that would be used he confessed that his energy company had sent them to him for free!

By *ockosaurusMan
over a year ago

Warwick

"Good morning Fabbers, the regulars will know that I usually do a thread for Valentines Day, so just letting the less established fabbers know how it works. Get your valentine messages sent to me and I will post them, annonymously, or brazenly, just not contravening blocks or site rules please!

There will be a morning thread, and another one later in the day, for those who take a little time to warm up to the mood!

Thanks in advance, Lovers!

In the meantime, just for fun, whats the worst thing you have received as a gift on Valentine's Day?

I once got a set of darts, with flights that had a mouse with cheese on! "

This sounds fun thanks.

I've never received a valentines gift. Not even from my ex, who I was with for 15 years.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Have a special pic planned for it as a profile pic

Probably go up before hand just waiting on the last off the accessories comeing for it should be here Monday hopefully

Worst gift I gotten on valentine day gift I received was a night at the opera bassicly bought her self it gifted it to me so I would have to go

I mean if she wanted to go I would have went no questions asked

But was just baffled at why it was gifted

over a year ago

Yay. I love your valentines thread.

I’ve rarely got anything on Valentines day.

Sometimes got flowers.

over a year ago

I'll go for the out and out brazen valentine's message. If you don't ask you don't get.

As for valentine's gifts, I don't think I've ever had any.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Were the darts Cupid's arrows ?"

I think it was possibly! He was my first love!

Some context- I had bought him a dart board, as a birthday gift, fairly recently. So he bought them so that we could do it together!

By *uriousscouserWoman
over a year ago

Wirral

"Were the darts Cupid's arrows ?

I think it was possibly! He was my first love!

Some context- I had bought him a dart board, as a birthday gift, fairly recently. So he bought them so that we could do it together!"

Oh that's actually quite sweet when you put it like that!

Post new Message to Thread