Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Dick pics

Jump to newest

By *ustyDawn OP   Woman
over a year ago

Glasgow

Is it just me or does any other female get fed up of receiving messages full of dick pics no female I know has said that's the dick for me lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I guess it’s each to their own, personally I wouldn’t send one unless asked but some women like getting them and a lot of men like sending them. It’s the highs and lows of fab

By *ackDMissMorganCouple
over a year ago

Halifax

I agree, on my single profile if I get a message with dick pics, it's an instant delete.

Says it on my profile, but obviously people don't read it.

Miss

over a year ago

Fed up? Yes. Any less turned on? No.

By *zlakMan
over a year ago

Lowestoft

I would never send one unless asked as it's clear from lots of profiles people Don't like them.

Just Read the profile first! Its that simple.

over a year ago

"Is it just me or does any other female get fed up of receiving messages full of dick pics no female I know has said that's the dick for me lol "

I can definitely say I've never seen a dick pic and thought yes I'll sit on that. I find it more off putting than anything else, but I'm sure there are people who love them too.

Mrs

By *razytimesinloveCouple
over a year ago

SW Scotland

Yep it’s gets boring very quick, especially when they say it was an accident too

By *aulaxd2020TV/TS
over a year ago

dudley

"Is it just me or does any other female get fed up of receiving messages full of dick pics no female I know has said that's the dick for me lol "
I’m not female but see things from your point of view because I get them, worst thing is getting sent 6 pictures all from a slightly different angle

over a year ago

I genuinely don't understand why guy's do it it's a fast track way to get blocked and ignored,

over a year ago

I never send dick pics I think personally it's offensive to send one without prior permission first

over a year ago

I'm personally quite proud of mine but I don't ever just go boom there you go check it out

It's just not needed

By *oobyHotwifeWoman
over a year ago

Thurrock

I don't mind dickpics and like to see one or two if not in a profile in the initial message

I'm on here to meet guys for NSA sex, I'm happily married so I don't want an emotional connection with them & long drawn out chats & a nice cock pic can & does make me say, mmm I'd love to f*#k him

over a year ago

I have to say I have messaged women b4 a nice polite message saying hi how are etc with no pic and I get no response so I can see why some guys would st8 away get there dicks out ….. but not for me

By *ikesEmBigMan
over a year ago

Herts

I don't send them unless asked but there on my profile so...

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

No. I'm not overly bothered about receiving dick pics on here and do often think 'oh that's a nice looking penis'. At the end of the day it is (or was) what I look for on here. I like penis. On other sites I'm a bit more picky about it but not on a site I use to get sex.

over a year ago

"I never send dick pics I think personally it's offensive to send one without prior permission first "

Like a man in a dirty mac flashing in a park.

Different having them on a profile gallery.

Dick pics as the profile pic are a total turn off.

over a year ago

I am a tart and pretty much send one to anyone that Asks!!! But it shows a lack of imagination especially as a first 'message'

Besides, most I see look as lifeless as those Victorian portraits of dead people

Just read the profile which gives a clue what people like and want.

over a year ago

Its a filter, imo.

over a year ago

"I am a tart and pretty much send one to anyone that Asks!!! But it shows a lack of imagination especially as a first 'message'

**Besides, most I see look as lifeless as those Victorian portraits of dead people**

Just read the profile which gives a clue what people like and want."

Post new Message to Thread