Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

One for the straight guys

Jump to newest

By *heekyfromherts OP   Man
over a year ago

Letchworth

You have met a hot couple. You are laying on your back on the bed with a raging hard on with the lady fucking your face. Suddenly the guy has taken your cock in his mouth! Do you let him carry on or politely say thanks but no thanks ? I know what I would do lol

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

I'll take the second option everytime without fail and probably leave them to it at that point.

If they aren't prepared to respect my boundaries they aren't worth meeting.

Reply privately

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

"I'll take the second option everytime without fail and probably leave them to it at that point.

If they aren't prepared to respect my boundaries they aren't worth meeting. "

Just to add, I wouldn't be polite.

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Me I’d let him carry on & be well pleased

Reply privately

By *nimaginativeUsernameMan
over a year ago

Rochester, Kent

If it wasn’t part of the ‘arrangement’ it’s just not on.

It would kill the moment for me, personally.

Reply privately

By *iss SJWoman
over a year ago

Hull

"I'll take the second option everytime without fail and probably leave them to it at that point.

If they aren't prepared to respect my boundaries they aren't worth meeting. "

Yeah you would have thought that there would have been a clear understanding about that before anything even started

Reply privately

over a year ago

So he's sexually abusing you?

Reply privately

By *avie65Man
over a year ago

In the west.

If they had really looked at you profile and it said straight, then the tighty whities would be back on and out of there pdq.

Reply privately

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Port talbot

My response wouldn't be polite

Reply privately

By *entleman JayMan
over a year ago

Wakefield

A polite no from me.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Without consent and knowing you’re straight? Oh no that makes me uncomfortable

Reply privately

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

It's a sexual assault, no consent has been given

Reply privately

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Port talbot

Also this would be classed sexual abuse unless you had already said it was ok

Reply privately

over a year ago

"So he's sexually abusing you?

"

I thought this as well

Reply privately

By *ennilee888TV/TS
over a year ago

bournemouth/London

I think that boundaries would have been set before you agreed to meet. If you're a single guy meeting a couple you may think you want to set your boundaries to start.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Anyone straight gay or bi should tell you the same - your consent is the only thing that matters here. If you didn't consent - that's sexual assault.

Reply privately

By *agerMorganMan
over a year ago

Canvey Island

Consent is a must, if it hasn’t been given then it’s full on sexual assault.

Sexual orientation is irrelevant in this situation.

Reply privately

By *crumdiddlyumptiousMan
over a year ago

Saying its sexual assault is a little harsh in my opinion, His mistake was not saying he's straight and doesn't want any Male to Male touching, sucking etc, three people getting together for sex it's something that should be discussed beforehand

Reply privately

By *agerMorganMan
over a year ago

Canvey Island

"Saying its sexual assault is a little harsh in my opinion, His mistake was not saying he's straight and doesn't want any Male to Male touching, sucking etc, three people getting together for sex it's something that should be discussed beforehand "

Why is it harsh to say what it is exactly?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Saying its sexual assault is a little harsh in my opinion, His mistake was not saying he's straight and doesn't want any Male to Male touching, sucking etc, three people getting together for sex it's something that should be discussed beforehand "

Can I refer you to the law:

The Sexual Offences Act 2003 says that someone commits sexual assault if all of the following happens:

They intentionally touch another person.

The touching is sexual.

The other person does not consent to the touching.

They do not reasonably believe that the other person consents.

The touching can be with any part of the body or with anything else.

Reply privately

over a year ago

In addition you've put the onus on the OP. No that's not how consent works.

Reply privately

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Port talbot

It's definitely sexual assault, worrying that you think it's not

Reply privately

over a year ago

To be fair to this poster ^. He does say assuming sexuality and consent was not discussed prior.

Reply privately

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Port talbot

"Saying its sexual assault is a little harsh in my opinion, His mistake was not saying he's straight and doesn't want any Male to Male touching, sucking etc, three people getting together for sex it's something that should be discussed beforehand

To be fair to this poster ^. He does say assuming sexuality and consent was not discussed prior."

Well then you ask if it's ok and get consent, otherwise they're just assuming you're ok with it which is never ok

Reply privately

over a year ago

I find this interesting actually, I mean, if I don't specifically say someone can touch my nipple and they do touch my nipple, is that sexual assault?

Are we supposed to ask permission before doing anything at all? . Ie,

Can I kiss you?

With tongues?

Can I touch all of your body?

Can I put this bit of my body in that bit of your body?

And so on?

Or do you just say what you will and won't do beforehand?

Reply privately

By *o new WinksMan
over a year ago

BSE

"You have met a hot couple. You are laying on your back on the bed with a raging hard on with the lady fucking your face. Suddenly the guy has taken your cock in his mouth! Do you let him carry on or politely say thanks but no thanks ? I know what I would do lol"

I'd be less than polite. Its a hard boundary and if he disregarded it I would be gone.

Reply privately

By *crumdiddlyumptiousMan
over a year ago

"Saying its sexual assault is a little harsh in my opinion, His mistake was not saying he's straight and doesn't want any Male to Male touching, sucking etc, three people getting together for sex it's something that should be discussed beforehand

It's definitely sexual assault, worrying that you think it's not "

No need to worry about me, I know right from wrong, If you was in the room and the Lady removed her clothes while you was laying down and sat on your face or kneeled in front of you and started to give you a Bj would you say the same

Reply privately

over a year ago

To be fair to this poster ^. He does say assuming sexuality and consent was not discussed prior.

Well then you ask if it's ok and get consent, otherwise they're just assuming you're ok with it which is never ok"

Why would a couple assume a guy who has no hint of being bi on his profile would want to have his cock sucked? Until there is a Fab straight category...

Reply privately

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

"I find this interesting actually, I mean, if I don't specifically say someone can touch my nipple and they do touch my nipple, is that sexual assault?

Can I kiss you?

With tongues?

And so on?

"

Think there is also the issue that he couldn't see what was going to happen as the woman was sat on his face. Which to me sits very wrong. If he could see he was about to put his cock in his mouth he could have said no this option was taken away.

Reply privately

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Port talbot

No need to worry about me, I know right from wrong, If you was in the room and the Lady removed her clothes while you was laying down and sat on your face or kneeled in front of you and started to give you a Bj would you say the same"

That wouldn't be happening unless she knew it was ok

Reply privately

over a year ago

Just to add, I wouldn't be polite. "

Reply privately

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Port talbot

Well then you ask if it's ok and get consent, otherwise they're just assuming you're ok with it which is never ok

Why would a couple assume a guy who has no hint of being bi on his profile would want to have his cock sucked? Until there is a Fab straight category..."

It probably happens, it really shouldn't though and especially not if they've read my profile

Reply privately

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

No need to worry about me, I know right from wrong, If you was in the room and the Lady removed her clothes while you was laying down and sat on your face or kneeled in front of you and started to give you a Bj would you say the same"

I've been in an hotel room with a woman who didn't discuss boundaries beforehand.

She punched me in the face in the hope of getting a reaction because that was her kink. Needless to say she didn't get the reaction she wanted or expected but I gave her the benefit of the doubt and we discussed the fact I wasn't that person.

An hour later she decided to try again and drove her knee into my balls so I got dressed and left her there.

Imagine if the roles had been reversed!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I find this interesting actually, I mean, if I don't specifically say someone can touch my nipple and they do touch my nipple, is that sexual assault?

Can I kiss you?

With tongues?

And so on?

Think there is also the issue that he couldn't see what was going to happen as the woman was sat on his face. Which to me sits very wrong. If he could see he was about to put his cock in his mouth he could have said no this option was taken away. "

Ah yes and maybe also difficult to move quickly if he felt something he didn't want

Reply privately

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Port talbot

Can I kiss you?

With tongues?

And so on?

"

The post is about someone touching you that hasn't been given consent

Reply privately

over a year ago

Can I kiss you?

With tongues?

And so on?

"

There is a reasonable belief of consent In the situation you're proposing. But in a kink scene we would spell out limits in advance and they'd be agreed. Including kissing which is often a limit for some people as it is here for some couples.

Reply privately

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Port talbot

No need to worry about me, I know right from wrong, If you was in the room and the Lady removed her clothes while you was laying down and sat on your face or kneeled in front of you and started to give you a Bj would you say the same

I've been in an hotel room with a woman who didn't discuss boundaries beforehand.

She punched me in the face in the hope of getting a reaction because that was her kink. Needless to say she didn't get the reaction she wanted or expected but I gave her the benefit of the doubt and we discussed the fact I wasn't that person.

An hour later she decided to try again and drove her knee into my balls so I got dressed and left her there.

"

Wow

Reply privately

over a year ago

Can I kiss you?

With tongues?

And so on?

"

Question is aimed at straight men though.

If you're on fab and your profile says straight take that for what it is and don't assume you can perform bisexual acts only because I didn't say no

Reply privately

over a year ago

Why would a couple assume a guy who has no hint of being bi on his profile would want to have his cock sucked? Until there is a Fab straight category...

It probably happens, it really shouldn't though and especially not if they've read my profile "

It should never be assumed!

Reply privately

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

Can I kiss you?

With tongues?

And so on?

Think there is also the issue that he couldn't see what was going to happen as the woman was sat on his face. Which to me sits very wrong. If he could see he was about to put his cock in his mouth he could have said no this option was taken away.

Ah yes and maybe also difficult to move quickly if he felt something he didn't want "

Exactly the situation as outlined. It does have hints of premeditation if his cock had not been touched prior to this bit. Not saying that was the case. But sends alarm bells ringing to me

Reply privately

over a year ago

It probably happens, it really shouldn't though and especially not if they've read my profile

It should never be assumed!"

Absolutely. I’m not defending the act either. It shouldn’t have happened.

Reply privately

over a year ago

? What? If you know right from wrong why are you saying it's "harsh" to call the scenario assault? You've just switched it to a woman as a straw man.

Reply privately

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

"

That is terrible

Reply privately

over a year ago

I will probably kick that guy off. This is sexual act without consent. I would class this as sexual assault.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I would say to stick to the scenario described by OP, I don’t really understand where someone could have believed consent was given? Especially as the implication is that they know that you’re straight. I think that this is quite clearly (based on the definition given above for clarification) sexual assault.

Reply privately

By *100Man
over a year ago

Essex

I’d go with the flow

I wouldn’t put myself in a dangerous or illegal situation but a loving couple both sucking your cock and sharing each other it would be rude not to it is 2022 you know

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I’d go with the flow

I wouldn’t put myself in a dangerous or illegal situation but a loving couple both sucking your cock and sharing each other it would be rude not to it is 2022 you know"

Please say you're joking?

Reply privately

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

There is a growing trend on here recently to assume that every straight man is in denial.

I've seen many forum posts claiming that anyone trying to justify the fact they are straight is protesting too much and other comments saying that they should be open to exploring.

I've asked quite a few times for someone to explain to me why I have to justify my choices in the first place?

If a woman says she is straight the general consensus is that she should never do anything she doesn't want to and her choices are sacrosanct.

Some men might be comfortable with the op's scenario but I'm not one of them because I don't have even the slightest interest in other men and I expect the same level of respect as those men who are bisexual or bicurious.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I’d go with the flow

I wouldn’t put myself in a dangerous or illegal situation but a loving couple both sucking your cock and sharing each other it would be rude not to it is 2022 you know"

Do you think your bi curiosity is the reason?

Reply privately

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Port talbot

"I’d go with the flow

I wouldn’t put myself in a dangerous or illegal situation but a loving couple both sucking your cock and sharing each other it would be rude not to it is 2022 you know

Please say you're joking?"

He's bi curious which is why is ok with it

Reply privately

By *avie65Man
over a year ago

In the west.

"There is a growing trend on here recently to assume that every straight man is in denial.

I've seen many forum posts claiming that anyone trying to justify the fact they are straight is protesting too much and other comments saying that they should be open to exploring.

I've asked quite a few times for someone to explain to me why I have to justify my choices in the first place?

If a woman says she is straight the general consensus is that she should never do anything she doesn't want to and her choices are sacrosanct.

Some men might be comfortable with the op's scenario but I'm not one of them because I don't have even the slightest interest in other men and I expect the same level of respect as those men who are bisexual or bicurious. "

You don't have and never should to justify your choices.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Can I kiss you?

With tongues?

And so on?

"

First the guy asks for permission to have sex with you. If you don't like anything you does, you stop him. In the OP's scenario a guy is initiating sex with someone who hasn't given consent yet

Reply privately

over a year ago

"There is a growing trend on here recently to assume that every straight man is in denial.

Some men might be comfortable with the op's scenario but I'm not one of them because I don't have even the slightest interest in other men and I expect the same level of respect as those men who are bisexual or bicurious. "

In my book if anyone says they're straight or anything else should never do anything they don't want to and their choices are sacrosanct.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I’d go with the flow

He's bi curious which is why is ok with it"

Ah ok. It reads like he thinks in 2022 all guys should be open to have their cock sucked by other men.

Reply privately

By *ustamanMan
over a year ago

weymouth

Probably carry on, but as I have yet to experience this my answer is moot

Reply privately

By *o new WinksMan
over a year ago

BSE

"I’d go with the flow

The title says it is a question for straight guys. So, your actions would be very different from an actual straight male.

However, if you found the guy unattractive and stated you didn't want him touching you, how would you feel then ? Or if he had a coldsore and sucking you would give you herpes ? How happy would you be to go with the flow then ?

A boundary is a boundary.

Reply privately

over a year ago

+1

Have been receiving messages from guys recently asking "are you sure you are not bisexual?"

There was also another thread a few months back where someone mentioned that a couple got a straight guy to believe that the wife was behind a glory hole, but the husband sucked him off. When I told it was sex without consent and is a serious mistake, I was told that I am overreacting.

Reply privately

By *avie65Man
over a year ago

In the west.

"I’d go with the flow

He's bi curious which is why is ok with it

Ah ok. It reads like he thinks in 2022 all guys should be open to have their cock sucked by other men. "

No they shouldn't. If that isn't their thing, 2022 or not, boundaries should be respected.

Reply privately

By *al kalMan
over a year ago

london

"You have met a hot couple. You are laying on your back on the bed with a raging hard on with the lady fucking your face. Suddenly the guy has taken your cock in his mouth! Do you let him carry on or politely say thanks but no thanks ? I know what I would do lol"

Unless you are bi or have bi tendencies why would you let this continue???? Why???

Did this scenario happen to you OP and you are trying to come to terms with it or something???

The post is referring to straight guys, “what do you think scenario”

Before engaging in any activity I would make it clear that I only want direct physical activity with just the lady.

If the other guy makes any attempt to cross that, any action would be shut down immediately. And I’d probably stop the 3some situation there and then.

And likely I would not be very happy about this and would make my feelings known in a direct and assertive manner. Polite or not.

Reply privately

over a year ago

This is what concerns me about 3somes. That people might cross boundaries.

Reply privately

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Port talbot

Some men might be comfortable with the op's scenario but I'm not one of them because I don't have even the slightest interest in other men and I expect the same level of respect as those men who are bisexual or bicurious.

+1

Have been receiving messages from guys recently asking "are you sure you are not bisexual?"

There was also another thread a few months back where someone mentioned that a couple got a straight guy to believe that the wife was behind a glory hole, but the husband sucked him off. When I told it was sex without consent and is a serious mistake, I was told that I am overreacting."

Firstly I would be livid, secondly they should be ashamed of themselves for fooling him and thirdly I will never use a glory hole

Reply privately

over a year ago

"This is what concerns me about 3somes. That people might cross boundaries. "

In any scenario with anyone there is a risk that people might cross boundaries. Knowing the people so you can trust them and having lots of communication beforehand as well as a social work for a couple, should also apply to three. I was talking to someone recently who wouldn't let me say what my limits were. Point blank refused. Bye.

Reply privately

over a year ago

As it states in my profile. I'd walk, some don't listen.

Reply privately

By *aitonelMan
over a year ago

Liverpool

It is extremely worrying how many people seem to be do loose with consent.

While it may work out fine if the risk results in the victim/recipient enjoying and liking something - it should always be assumed that no prior discussion is a no. Especially if nothing has been hinted at, there are no mixed signals as an excuse (again, hints are not consent anyway)

Reply privately

By *ixedDevilMan
over a year ago

Bootyville

I meannnnnn they’re doing something against my consent. Of course I wouldn’t be okay with it. Surely its a no brainer?

Reply privately

By *al kalMan
over a year ago

london

I’m wandering what made the OP throw out this question?

OP did this situation happen to you?

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'd shrivel up, end up limp super quick.

I'd soon leave, as boundaries will have been discussed.

Reply privately

By *100Man
over a year ago

Essex

lol thought you lot would be a bit more open minded to some sexy fun and not so serious.

Reply privately

By *aitonelMan
over a year ago

Liverpool

[Removed by poster at 29/01/22 00:31:04]

Reply privately

By *aitonelMan
over a year ago

Liverpool

"lol thought you lot would be a bit more open minded to some sexy fun and not so serious."

Open minded to no consent, sexual abuse and assault?

Because no matter how you look at it, that's exactly what it is.

"Sexual assault is any unwanted sexual attention, touch, or act that is forced on you without your consent. ... Acts such as people touching, fondling, or kissing you without your permission are sexual assaults."

Something that we all should take seriously

Reply privately

By *al kalMan
over a year ago

london

Sexy fun? Not really.

It was a question directed to straight guys. And was was answered truthfully….

Reply privately

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Port talbot

"lol thought you lot would be a bit more open minded to some sexy fun and not so serious."

There's a difference and a big one from sexy fun and sexual assault. The question was aimed at straight guys

Reply privately

By *arkus1812Man
over a year ago

Lifes departure lounge NN9 Northamptonshire East not West MidlandsMidlands

This has happened to me in the past, I not so politely got got dressed and walked out.

The couple were fully aware of my sexual orientation and it was agreed at the outset that there would be no male on male contact.

Reply privately

By *evaquitCouple
over a year ago

Catthorpe

If that is your genuine viewpoint on this then I'm at a complete loss, I absolutely despair. You might find it funny but can assure you they'll be many who absolutely don't. Out of curiosity is it something you would do when meeting a couple with a straight man given you're a bisexual man and why?

Reply privately

By *traight_no_iceMan
over a year ago

Stoke

It would be an assault and who knows what a straight guy with a sort temper would to the assailant. We are not even talking about a simple touch here. Straight means straight. There is no ambiguity.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Spoken like a true predator.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I would have an open discussion about boundries before I was involved in something like that. If it wasn't agreed on beforehand or given my consent during the act then my reaction wouldn't be pretty

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's definitely sexual assault, worrying that you think it's not "

Exactly x

Reply privately

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"Me I’d let him carry on & be well pleased "

That's because you're bisexual. The question was aimed at straight men.

Reply privately

over a year ago

evesham

Red flag!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"lol thought you lot would be a bit more open minded to some sexy fun and not so serious.

Spoken like a true predator.

"

I thought that. Red flag.

Reply privately

By *andemanMan
over a year ago

bedforshire

Fascinating this one, I agree its Assault in law, and its clearly bad manners and Rude. But i wonder how true it is that Men would rush off affronted.

We Men are not known for being Picky about getting off. So if the Bloke Really knew what he was doing and it was GOOD, think most men would wait a little to see how it goes before offsky. Those who would jump out of their skin at the Meare thought of such are rare.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Fascinating this one, I agree its Assault in law, and its clearly bad manners and Rude. But i wonder how true it is that Men would rush off affronted.

We Men are not known for being Picky about getting off. So if the Bloke Really knew what he was doing and it was GOOD, think most men would wait a little to see how it goes before offsky. Those who would jump out of their skin at the Meare thought of such are rare."

I think you insult your sex as well as undermine the concept of consent.

Reply privately

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

"Fascinating this one, I agree its Assault in law, and its clearly bad manners and Rude. But i wonder how true it is that Men would rush off affronted.

We Men are not known for being Picky about getting off. So if the Bloke Really knew what he was doing and it was GOOD, think most men would wait a little to see how it goes before offsky. Those who would jump out of their skin at the Meare thought of such are rare."

So if I jump in here to disagree does that mean I was triggered by your post and am in denial or does it actually mean I think you are talking crap?

Reply privately

By *portfuckerMan
over a year ago

Merseyside

This happened to me, except it was ball fondling rather than cock sucking.

Told him to stop and move away from the bed and then spent a very pleasurable hour fucking his wife in every way I could think of.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I don't think this thread panned out in the way the OP thought it would

Reply privately

By *melia DominaTV/TS
over a year ago

Edinburgh (She/Her)

Consent and boundaries..

It should never get to that point.

If it did. They are breaking the number 1 rule, that is your trust.

Trust that they would follow the boundaries set.

Legally it is a form of sexual assult.

Reply privately

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

I posted in another thread about why men are always keen to watch 2 women together but run a mile when confronted with 2 men playing?

My response was that I don't like watching soap operas so I will change the channel.

I don't like watching cricket so I won't go to a match.

So why should I have to feel guilty because I have no interest whatsoever in playing with or watching other men?

Any man having to defend his choice to be straight has the old fab straight chestnut thrown at him or some people have a ye ye whatever attitude.

Reply privately

By *ustamanMan
over a year ago

weymouth

This is an interesting thread that's morphed into a consent discussion, for me this should have been discussed before clothing is even removed. I describe myself as straight in that I find men not a turn on as it's the female form that absolutely does it for me however I'm also realistic enough to know I am seeking for my boundaries to be explored and in the context of a mmf where I'm already very turned on by the woman I wouldn't necessarily dismiss being played with by her partner. The strange anomaly in all this is I find some TVs really sexy, back to the female form I suppose

Reply privately

By *ockosaurusMan
over a year ago

Warwick

Just to add, I wouldn't be polite. "

This! I would have told them I'm straight and not into it, so at that point it's a non-consensual act.

Exactly the same as if the women said she didn't want sex except with her partner and you slipped your cock in.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Think you’re judging other men by your own standards. Personally speaking the couple would know prior to meeting that I was straight so if the man took a liberty like that I would be the opposite of polite.

Reply privately

By *ilverjagMan
over a year ago

swansea

I wouldn't go as far as to call it sexual assault, more a case of chancing his luck! We all know that that in mmf or gang bangs male body contact is basically impossible to avoid, and sending a woman into orbit who loves dp is sensational for everyone. I can only say that it's only ever happened to me me once without the guy saying from the start that he was bi. She was absolutely gorgeous, and we were on a sheepskin rug on the floor with her riding my cock when he put two fingers either side of my shaft, and seriously started licking my balls. I tapped him on the head, and said to him that this was for the ladies only. He took the hint and backed off, and it didn't spoil the night. However although I was invited back a few times, I told them everytime that I couldn't make it for whatever reason.

Reply privately

By *ayHaychMan
over a year ago

Leeds (Home) / Sheffield (Work)

That sounds like a dream to me but this is simply about boundaries and respecting peoples wishes.

I guess what happens if you have said no, someone pushes your boundary, and then you begin to like it?

Reply privately

By *al kalMan
over a year ago

london

You are bi, bi-curious or have bi tendencies, so your view point is “bi” iased…. And don’t agree that you can speak for most men here.

Non bi/curious/flexible/gay would act differently.

For me It’s attraction over action, and has nothing to do with phobia, prejudices. I’f I am

Not attracted to the person (inc men) then no Hankey pankey.

Reply privately

over a year ago

evesham

[Removed by poster at 29/01/22 09:29:12]

Reply privately

over a year ago

evesham

"I wouldn't go as far as to call it sexual assault, more a case of chancing his luck! We all know that that in mmf or gang bangs male body contact is basically impossible to avoid, and sending a woman into orbit who loves dp is sensational for everyone. I can only say that it's only ever happened to me me once without the guy saying from the start that he was bi. She was absolutely gorgeous, and we were on a sheepskin rug on the floor with her riding my cock when he put two fingers either side of my shaft, and seriously started licking my balls. I tapped him on the head, and said to him that this was for the ladies only. He took the hint and backed off, and it didn't spoil the night. However although I was invited back a few times, I told them everytime that I couldn't make it for whatever reason. "

Bumping limbs while manoeuvring in a mmf is so very different to someone deliberately putting your genitals in to their mouth without prior and to call it simply chancing his luck is quite frankly disgusting.

This type of attitude just highlights why sexual assault against men (and often women) is not taken as seriously as it should be. Some men seem to think any type of sexual encounter is game on.

Another example is teachers having inappropriate relationships with students. Male teacher/female student and the majority want to cut his balls off. Female teacher/male student and the predominant response from mostly men is 'you lucky fucker, I'd have loved to fuck Mrs xxx when I was at school'. It's gross.

Reply privately

By *al kalMan
over a year ago

london

Predators are “chancing it”….. buts it ok it’s just a little bit of fun and pushing boundaries a bit….

Righty ho….

Reply privately

over a year ago

That is exactly what happened to me, but it was a double BJ, I woke on the bed up in the dark with the feeling of being given a BJ then wondered who was licking my balls.

when I discovered it was the husband I was off the bed and dressed and out of the hotel room, that was the day I discovered what a chuck was.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Do you have any statistics/surveys that proves the thing you told? Why are you speaking for all men?

Reply privately

over a year ago

You could just tap him on the head and say don't do that.

A reasonable guy would probably respect that

Reply privately

By *tephanjMan
over a year ago

Kettering

I'm definitely in the second option group and I would be polite.

Reply privately

By *shley79Man
over a year ago

Cambridge

Surly rules are said before play

If not just ask him to stop

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Just because it is 2022 doesnt mean we all suddenly have to be Bi or bi-curious... That is your choice and even in 2022 we have a choice to say no... Bi sexuality is not compulsory just because it is 2022. "

It's weird. There was a time when people struggled to understand bisexuality and homosexuality. Now we are back teaching people what being straight means

There was another funny discussion a few months back where someone mentioned that a guy who is into pegging by women must be bisexual too

Reply privately

over a year ago

Not sure how you're going to say no thanks, with a face full of fanny ...

Reply privately

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

"You could just tap him on the head and say don't do that.

A reasonable guy would probably respect that "

A reasonable guy wouldn't need to be told in the first place because he wouldn't be making assumptions.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"You could just tap him on the head and say don't do that.

A reasonable guy would probably respect that

A reasonable guy wouldn't need to be told in the first place because he wouldn't be making assumptions. "

Fair enough

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I wouldn't go as far as to call it sexual assault, more a case of chancing his luck! We all know that that in mmf or gang bangs male body contact is basically impossible to avoid, and sending a woman into orbit who loves dp is sensational for everyone. I can only say that it's only ever happened to me me once without the guy saying from the start that he was bi. She was absolutely gorgeous, and we were on a sheepskin rug on the floor with her riding my cock when he put two fingers either side of my shaft, and seriously started licking my balls. I tapped him on the head, and said to him that this was for the ladies only. He took the hint and backed off, and it didn't spoil the night. However although I was invited back a few times, I told them everytime that I couldn't make it for whatever reason.

Bumping limbs while manoeuvring in a mmf is so very different to someone deliberately putting your genitals in to their mouth without prior and to call it simply chancing his luck is quite frankly disgusting.

This type of attitude just highlights why sexual assault against men (and often women) is not taken as seriously as it should be. Some men seem to think any type of sexual encounter is game on.

Another example is teachers having inappropriate relationships with students. Male teacher/female student and the majority want to cut his balls off. Female teacher/male student and the predominant response from mostly men is 'you lucky fucker, I'd have loved to fuck Mrs xxx when I was at school'. It's gross. "

Absolutely agree. The attitudes shown in this thread are bloody alarming.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I wouldn't go as far as to call it sexual assault, more a case of chancing his luck! We all know that that in mmf or gang bangs male body contact is basically impossible to avoid, and sending a woman into orbit who loves dp is sensational for everyone. I can only say that it's only ever happened to me me once without the guy saying from the start that he was bi. She was absolutely gorgeous, and we were on a sheepskin rug on the floor with her riding my cock when he put two fingers either side of my shaft, and seriously started licking my balls. I tapped him on the head, and said to him that this was for the ladies only. He took the hint and backed off, and it didn't spoil the night. However although I was invited back a few times, I told them everytime that I couldn't make it for whatever reason. "

It's sexual assault according to the law.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm intrigued that these types of questions are never directed at women.

Reply privately

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

I think if you go to play with a hot couple then if he wants to suck your cock then let him ...you're enjoying the lady ..she's enjoying you...the guys enjoying you ...just be clear if you don't want to suck him ...you don't have to

Reply privately

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

"I'm intrigued that these types of questions are never directed at women. "
I'd guess if two girls were involved with playing with one man ..then they'll be up for playing with each other ..I'd like feedback if I was wrong

Reply privately

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

"I'm intrigued that these types of questions are never directed at women. I'd guess if two girls were involved with playing with one man ..then they'll be up for playing with each other ..I'd like feedback if I was wrong "

I'm assuming your last two posts are tongue in cheek because they obviously couldn't be serious.

Why should I as a straight man "go with the flow" and allow someone to do something I don't want them to do?

As to a woman playing with another woman just because it seems the right thing to do that's also a load of bull.

Many women are straight and have no interest in exploring a non existent bi side and anyone expecting them to needs to look seriously at their own agenda.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm intrigued that these types of questions are never directed at women. I'd guess if two girls were involved with playing with one man ..then they'll be up for playing with each other ..I'd like feedback if I was wrong "

You are wrong. Two women playing with one man doesn't mean that the women want to play with each other.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I think if you go to play with a hot couple then if he wants to suck your cock then let him ...you're enjoying the lady ..she's enjoying you...the guys enjoying you ...just be clear if you don't want to suck him ...you don't have to "

Wrong again. If the guy is straight, why should he "let him"?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Funny that the OP started such a controversial topic and disappeared.

Reply privately

By *ic_khan2341Man
over a year ago

Manchester

Can't say anything...yer mouth is full of her pussy!

Vic x

Reply privately

over a year ago

If I were Bi and it was pre arranged no problem. If it wasnt pre arranged then I wouldnt be happy with being sexually abused.

Reply privately

By *aitonelMan
over a year ago

Liverpool

High chances this would have been brought up prior to the act. Its always best to be clear.

But regardless, even if it was not brought up that is consent not given. It should be treated as such.

Even if this were a 2nd woman walking in and doing the same thing as the man in question, guess what, that is sexual assault as she had not been given consent.

Just because I'd enjoy her doing it does not give her (or anyone) the right to just assume I'd enjoy it. In that moment I'd give consent if I choose to - it does not mean I'd allow her to continue either.

Unlike some guys it seems, I'm not a complete prisoner to my sexual urges and have no problem saying no or turning down an offer.

Reply privately

over a year ago

We always discuss boundaries before any meet so they would know that anything like that is a definite no. If it happened it would be sexual assault and I guarantee it wouldn’t be the only assault happening.

Reply privately

By *esparate danMan
over a year ago

glasgow

Is this a phenomenon unique to the likes of fab where its basically a contrived way of hooking up with other people

When you meet someone organically and theres enough of a connection to lead to you having 'vanilla' sex together the issue of consent will rarely be an issue as there are two fully functioning adults doing what comes naturally

It seems to me that as soon as some sort of 'perversion' is introduced it reduces the interaction to being a negotiation of power

And that seems pretty unsexy to me

Reply privately

By *otcplmidsCouple
over a year ago

Warwickshire

When single men what to join us in a 3some, if it says on the profile bisexual, I immediately say no thanks as hubby is straight. I know some bi people can play straight, but that's our preference. I know if a man touched my hubby I would immediately stop and ask him to leave.

Reply privately

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

"When single men what to join us in a 3some, if it says on the profile bisexual, I immediately say no thanks as hubby is straight. I know some bi people can play straight, but that's our preference. I know if a man touched my hubby I would immediately stop and ask him to leave. "

I've had the flip side of this when a couple with 100 veries sent me an introductory message that just told me I had 2 options.

Option 1 was to play bi because I would never get anywhere on fab if I was straight.

Option 2 was to guarantee a sexy bi lady.

All I had to do was choose which option and they would consider adding me to their to do list.

Those were their words not mine.

Reply privately

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

It would be an instant stop to proceedings for me, this would have been discussed in advance. I would probably be considering involving the police.

Cal

Reply privately

over a year ago

Mr:

As a bi curious man I have 0 interest in any interaction with another man unless I know he's as into it as I am, but reading peoples opinion on this thread my straight wife has been 'assaulted' by other women in clubs on numerous occasions as there seems to be an assumption that all women are bi.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"You have met a hot couple. You are laying on your back on the bed with a raging hard on with the lady fucking your face. Suddenly the guy has taken your cock in his mouth! Do you let him carry on or politely say thanks but no thanks ? I know what I would do lol

It would be an instant stop to proceedings for me, this would have been discussed in advance. I would probably be considering involving the police.

Cal"

Let's suppose you hadn't had an explicit conversation about not wanting to have the guy suck your cock

Would you still consider involving the police?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Mr:

As a bi curious man I have 0 interest in any interaction with another man unless I know he's as into it as I am, but reading peoples opinion on this thread my straight wife has been 'assaulted' by other women in clubs on numerous occasions as there seems to be an assumption that all women are bi. "

Jebus. This is horrifying

Reply privately

over a year ago

You're wrong. We should never make assumptions like this. I'm straight and if I agreed to a threesome involving another women - I wouldn't magically become bi-curious. Nor do men become magically bi-curious. It's a dangerous way to think

Reply privately

By *al kalMan
over a year ago

london

"Mr:

As a bi curious man I have 0 interest in any interaction with another man unless I know he's as into it as I am, but reading peoples opinion on this thread my straight wife has been 'assaulted' by other women in clubs on numerous occasions as there seems to be an assumption that all women are bi. "

A straight couple I know have had the same thing happen (to the lady). Gropey gropey as soon as they have entered a room.

Reply privately

By *issitCouple
over a year ago

Banbury

Having my hair tugged and played with really makes me horny. Not sure why!

Reply privately

By *ucka39Man
over a year ago

Newcastle

I'd politely tell him to stop ask the lady to remove herself tie him up and continue where the lady and myself left off

Reply privately

By *istyblue1967Man
over a year ago

manchester

lucky to have a threesum so let him carry on

Reply privately

By *midionysusMan
over a year ago

Rotherham

Carry on... Bi mmf is THE best activity ever.

Reply privately

By *al kalMan
over a year ago

london

"lucky to have a threesum so let him carry on

"

You seem to like bi-couples.

Reply privately

By *al kalMan
over a year ago

london

"Carry on... Bi mmf is THE best activity ever."

Um "Bi"ased...

Reply privately

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

Definitely wrong.

Reply privately

over a year ago

The Sexual Offences Act 2003 says that someone commits sexual assault if all of the following happens:

The touching is sexual.

The touching can be with any part of the body or with anything else."

Using this logic almost every sexual encounter I’ve had is assault, because people definitely don’t ask before every kiss, touch or change of position etc.

That’s stupid.

Reply privately

over a year ago

The touching is sexual.

Using this logic almost every sexual encounter I’ve had is assault, because people definitely don’t ask before every kiss, touch or change of position etc.

That’s stupid."

But people ask before having sexual contact with someone for the first time. Not sure why it's hard to understand.

Reply privately

over a year ago

The touching is sexual.

That’s stupid.

But people ask before having sexual contact with someone for the first time. Not sure why it's hard to understand."

In the scenario listed, the people have agreed to meet for sex. Unless there was an explicit list of “we will and won’t do these things” then I don’t think there’s any malicious intent or assault happening, and if the person says no and the other party stops then fine. It’s a mistake. That’s it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

The touching is sexual.

That’s stupid.

But people ask before having sexual contact with someone for the first time. Not sure why it's hard to understand.

In the scenario listed, the people have agreed to meet for sex. Unless there was an explicit list of “we will and won’t do these things” then I don’t think there’s any malicious intent or assault happening, and if the person says no and the other party stops then fine. It’s a mistake. That’s it."

What do you think about someone poking his dick into someone's butthole without permission in a group sex event?

The basic etiquette in swinging is you ask permission before you indulge in sexual act with someone. There is no consent unless you verbally asked for it. The situation OP mentioned states that the guy is straight. So if asked, the guy would have said no. If he isn't asked, it should be assumed that there is no consent.

Reply privately

over a year ago

The touching is sexual.

That’s stupid.

In the scenario listed, the people have agreed to meet for sex. Unless there was an explicit list of “we will and won’t do these things” then I don’t think there’s any malicious intent or assault happening, and if the person says no and the other party stops then fine. It’s a mistake. That’s it."

Go to a club and touch someone without asking first. You’ll be kicked out instantly.

Reply privately

By *AYENCouple
over a year ago

Lincolnshire

"In the scenario listed, the people have agreed to meet for sex. Unless there was an explicit list of “we will and won’t do these things” then I don’t think there’s any malicious intent or assault happening, and if the person says no and the other party stops then fine. It’s a mistake. That’s it."

If the male half of the couple is listed as straight, and the guest is listed as straight then there's not ambiguity is there? There's no need for such a conversation. Thats the main reason why people should be honest with themselves and with others, and accurately describe their sexual orientation - it would prevent the scenario that the op described.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Taking the dick of someone who hasn't consented to you is sexual assault whether the person doing it is male or female. If you are a guy doing it to a straight guy, it can be downright traumatising. I respectfully request all the bisexual and gay friends to not do that under some stupid assumptions that are being made in this thread. Ask for consent. It's not that hard.

Reply privately

over a year ago

The touching is sexual.

That’s stupid.

In the scenario listed, the people have agreed to meet for sex. Unless there was an explicit list of “we will and won’t do these things” then I don’t think there’s any malicious intent or assault happening, and if the person says no and the other party stops then fine. It’s a mistake. That’s it.

Go to a club and touch someone without asking first. You’ll be kicked out instantly."

As I said, I’m the scenario mentioned people have already agreed to meet for sex. In a club that’s not the case

Reply privately

over a year ago

The touching is sexual.

That’s stupid.

Go to a club and touch someone without asking first. You’ll be kicked out instantly.

As I said, I’m the scenario mentioned people have already agreed to meet for sex. In a club that’s not the case "

How do they agree to meet? Pretty sure there must have been some talk about who has sex with who? People don't meet blindly. If that conversation did not have any discussion about male to male sex, there is no consent for that yet.

Reply privately

By *andyfloss2000Woman
over a year ago

ashford

I would assume by entering into a 3 sum u might expect some bi play no?? X

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I would assume by entering into a 3 sum u might expect some bi play no?? X"

No

Reply privately

By *andyfloss2000Woman
over a year ago

ashford

The touching is sexual.

That’s stupid.

Go to a club and touch someone without asking first. You’ll be kicked out instantly."

Bit of a difference than meeting 2 other people for sex? X

Reply privately

By *andyfloss2000Woman
over a year ago

ashford

"I would assume by entering into a 3 sum u might expect some bi play no?? X

No"

I would x

Reply privately

By *elboy64Man
over a year ago

weston

Just need to set the ground rules, or say anything goes.

Reply privately

By *etcplCouple
over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

Nope, not without prior consent.

Reply privately

By *erlins5Man
over a year ago

South Fife

No

Reply privately

By *andyfloss2000Woman
over a year ago

ashford

No"

Strange is all I can say x

Reply privately

By *erlins5Man
over a year ago

South Fife

If playing with a straight couple why would you exited bi play? Some close contact is usually unavoidable but why would a straight male want to deliberately indulge in bi play?

Reply privately

over a year ago

If people are ever wondering why some people won't meet bi men, this is definitely one of the reasons.

Unfortunately bi women try it on with straight women too. It's not just bi men.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nope, not without prior consent."

Reply privately

By *andyfloss2000Woman
over a year ago

ashford

If playing with a straight couple why would you exited bi play? Some close contact is usually unavoidable but why would a straight male want to deliberately indulge in bi play? "

I'm lost soz!! X

Reply privately

over a year ago

No

Strange is all I can say x"

You can have an MMF threesome to satisfy the woman without the men having sex with each other.

Reply privately

By *andyfloss2000Woman
over a year ago

ashford

No

You can have an MMF threesome to satisfy the woman without the men having sex with each other."

Yes I've had one! X

Reply privately

By *ucka39Man
over a year ago

Newcastle

"Taking the dick of someone who hasn't consented to you is sexual assault whether the person doing it is male or female. If you are a guy doing it to a straight guy, it can be downright traumatising. I respectfully request all the bisexual and gay friends to not do that under some stupid assumptions that are being made in this thread. Ask for consent. It's not that hard."

Totally agree as the person would be also responsible for whatever the reaction would be from attempting as it comes under sexual assault unconsenting

Reply privately

over a year ago

No

You can have an MMF threesome to satisfy the woman without the men having sex with each other.

Yes I've had one! X"

Exactly! The problem here is that we shouldn't make assumptions. It is not really that hard to ask and confirm if the guy is ok with it.

Reply privately

By *erlins5Man
over a year ago

South Fife

If playing with a straight couple why would you expect bi play? Some close contact is usually unavoidable but why would a straight male want to deliberately indulge in bi play?

I'm lost soz!! X"

Sorry auto correct went bonkers... Is that better?

Reply privately

By *arkus1812Man
over a year ago

Lifes departure lounge NN9 Northamptonshire East not West MidlandsMidlands

Why would you assume that?

Reply privately

By *erlins5Man
over a year ago

South Fife

No

Yes I've had one! X

Exactly! The problem here is that we shouldn't make assumptions. It is not really that hard to ask and confirm if the guy is ok with it."

If the guy is straight and it says so on his profile then that should be enough to know that he wouldn't appreciate advances from a man

Reply privately

By *andyfloss2000Woman
over a year ago

ashford

Why would you assume that?"

Just would x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"You have met a hot couple. You are laying on your back on the bed with a raging hard on with the lady fucking your face. Suddenly the guy has taken your cock in his mouth! Do you let him carry on or politely say thanks but no thanks ? I know what I would do lol

Can't say anything...yer mouth is full of her pussy!

Vic x "

Good lad Vic

We didn't fall for that

Reply privately

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

Eh no. The same goes for a woman meeting 2 other people regardless of whether they are a couple or not.

It's very easy for someone who is bi to say there is no issue but that just shows a complete lack of respect for anyone who isn't bi.

In the scenario I outlined in a previous comment on this thread, no consent had been given for the woman to punch me in the face because despite having 2 social meets in the weeks before meeting in the hotel room she had never once mentioned the fact she got a kick out of that and why would I ask about a kink I wasn't aware that anyone had at that particular time in my life?

As far as I was concerned it was assault.

My biggest mistake was giving her the benefit of the doubt and allowing her an opportunity to do it again because she assumed I might be into it despite having told her in no uncertain terms that I wasn't.

If the roles had been reversed I've no doubt I would have had my collar felt by the boys in blue shortly after.

The scenario detailed by the op may not be such obvious assault but it would never enter my head to come on a forum and tell a woman she should embrace her bisexual desires and take a try it and see approach.

The same level of respect should be shown to all and nothing should be assumed.

Reply privately

By *aitonelMan
over a year ago

Liverpool

Sexual assault at times can be a tricky area. Technically everything needs consent, even kissing. Overall kissing is quite minor and so long as it's not forced upon the other person we rarely view it as sexual assault, even though without consent it is.

The act of doing something without asking is a risk, maybe the person likes that you kissed them, and they will give their consent in the moment which is fine! Most people would. But it's still a risk to do so.

Reply privately

over a year ago

The touching is sexual.

That’s stupid.

Bit of a difference than meeting 2 other people for sex? X"

The scenario might be different but both situations are the same as far as consent goes.

Reply privately

By *andm300Man
over a year ago

guildford

I was in a club a few years ago with a woman sitting on my stomach kissing me. I felt someone playing with my balls cock by could not see. After 30 seconds or so of this I made a better attempt to look at what was going on. To my shock I see a guy there . I simply shook my head and he run away quickly. Whilst It shocked me it did Also make me laugh.

Reply privately

By *aitonelMan
over a year ago

Liverpool

As I've said above, we all consider some things minor or major when it comes to consent on different levels. Kissing as the example, some things are also just part of the package and included.

But really is scary how fast and loose the concept of consent seems to be to some people.

I'd rather ruin the moment and ask is it okay/would they like X if I'm not sure, then do it and have them feel abused/assaulted/violated/disrespected

Reply privately

over a year ago

What if the scenario was reversed? A straight woman has agreed to play with a MF couple with the wife watching only. When she's giving oral to the husband and can't see behind her, she realised the wife has started to lick her pussy.

Reply privately

By *ew sensationMan
over a year ago

widnes

"My response wouldn't be polite "

I'd fill him in myself . . .

Reply privately

over a year ago

"What if the scenario was reversed? A straight woman has agreed to play with a MF couple with the wife watching only. When she's giving oral to the husband and can't see behind her, she realised the wife has started to lick her pussy.

"

I'd offer the very same suggestion

Reply privately

By *ity_BoyMan
over a year ago

London

This is sexual assault and r@pe. You did not consent this.

Reply privately

By *al kalMan
over a year ago

london

I guess we might never know what make OP ask this question then disappear from sight…

Reply privately

By *al kalMan
over a year ago

london

Happy Saturday to you all…

Reply privately