Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Glasgow… Restaurants and Bars

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Back in Glasgow for the weekend, has been and will be the second home for the next 12 months… Would love restaurant and bar suggestions… and of course any other establishments worth visiting for extra curricular activities

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ancer36Woman
over a year ago

Stirling

West end is great for quirky bars and a variety of restaurants

There’s an amazing Asian cuisine place called Hanoi bike shop and a Bombay cafe called Chakoo - both are great

Hillhead book club is excellent for brunch and cocktails also.

Ashton Lane had a variety of bars great in the summer time, ubiquitous chip is another fab restaurant in the Lane a little more upmarket but delicious food.

The botanic gardens are over that way too and lovely for a wonder around.

I could go on all day about places to go, but starting over that way will give you plenty of scope xx

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

Ibrox Stadium

over a year ago

"West end is great for quirky bars and a variety of restaurants

There’s an amazing Asian cuisine place called Hanoi bike shop and a Bombay cafe called Chakoo - both are great

Ashton Lane had a variety of bars great in the summer time, ubiquitous chip is another fab restaurant in the Lane a little more upmarket but delicious food.

I could go on all day about places to go, but starting over that way will give you plenty of scope xx

"

Thank you very much! Any where in particular you’d recommend for tonight and tomorrow?

Will have to tick each of these off over the coming weeks!

over a year ago

"Ibrox Stadium "

Haha Ross county away tomorrow I’m afraid…. Otherwise would have enjoyed walking to the stadium at least, won’t mention the football

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Ibrox Stadium

Haha Ross county away tomorrow I’m afraid…. Otherwise would have enjoyed walking to the stadium at least, won’t mention the football "

You follow foreign football?!!

over a year ago

"Ibrox Stadium

Haha Ross county away tomorrow I’m afraid…. Otherwise would have enjoyed walking to the stadium at least, won’t mention the football

You follow foreign football?!!"

Rightly or wrongly, I’m a Steven Gerrard fan, so have to keep an eye on the legacy he’s left behind

By *ancer36Woman
over a year ago

Stirling

"West end is great for quirky bars and a variety of restaurants

Thank you very much! Any where in particular you’d recommend for tonight and tomorrow?

Will have to tick each of these off over the coming weeks!"

Mamasan or Chaophraya in the city centre, if you can get in. Mitchell Lane has a great bar called Tabac you could go to afterward xx

Post new Message to Thread