Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Best/worst veris

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I joined Fab unaware that it was a sexual Trip Advisor. The very first veri I read said "sucks like a Dyson" and I was . What about you?

I've read some crackers since then - some of them have put me off tquite frankly, some of them I wonder if we've met the same person and some made me .

Share a little from veris you've loved or hated...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I don't like any veri that goes into every detail of what they did.

over a year ago

"even paid for breakfast after shagging in the carpark"

Always thought that was the sign of a true gent!

By *rTongueMan
over a year ago

I keep mine off my profile, mainly because a few of them make me cringe with how graphic they are, or because they have the fab cliché of ‘do not miss out on this one ladies’ or ‘can’t wait for our next meet’.

I think their handy as proof your real but other than that just take them with a pinch of salt.

over a year ago

""even paid for breakfast after shagging in the carpark"

Always thought that was the sign of a true gent!"

Written about you, Drew? Pure class!

over a year ago

Written about you, Drew? Pure class!"

Alas I can't take credit as I only got them a coffee

over a year ago

"I keep mine off my profile, mainly because a few of them make me cringe with how graphic they are, or because they have the fab cliché of ‘do not miss out on this one ladies’ or ‘can’t wait for our next meet’.

I think their handy as proof your real but other than that just take them with a pinch of salt."

I have never in my life thought to recommend a bloke I've shagged to others. It's surreal!

By *ora the explorerWoman
over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

I’ve only ever shown social ones but I do love reading veris. Some are really funny!

over a year ago

Written about you, Drew? Pure class!

Alas I can't take credit as I only got them a coffee "

Peasant!

over a year ago

"I’ve only ever shown social ones but I do love reading veris. Some are really funny!"

I just read one you wrote actually about Spiderbunny. It's so sweet!

By *en_Dover79Man
over a year ago

Oswaldtwistle

you wouldn't publish bad ones surely...

over a year ago

I love reading veris, some of them are genius (yes Rex holes, I’m looking at you )

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

There are some real thespians on here.

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

My favourite ever was a poem, very tongue in cheek. It was done in a particular style and I thought it was really clever, original and funny.

over a year ago

"you wouldn't publish bad ones surely..."

I think it's a question of what people consider bad isn't it?

By *he love catsCouple
over a year ago

South Wales

Don't give or receive, veris that is, like you said OP some may be ok but most are cringe worthy. X

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I saw a pair of matching veris several years ago - it was reasonably obvious it was tongue in cheek, but they went into detail about how he/she was the worst lay ever, etc. I laughed.

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

"I keep mine off my profile, mainly because a few of them make me cringe with how graphic they are, or because they have the fab cliché of ‘do not miss out on this one ladies’ or ‘can’t wait for our next meet’.

I think their handy as proof your real but other than that just take them with a pinch of salt.

I have never in my life thought to recommend a bloke I've shagged to others. It's surreal! "

It's all part of networking on here. As long as it doesn't involve me I've no issue with it.

I do however have an issue with networking without consent where the person being recommended has their personal details given to another fabber.

over a year ago

"I love reading veris, some of them are genius (yes Rex holes, I’m looking at you )"

There are times I wish you could see all the veris one person has written - could see all of Rex's talent then.

over a year ago

"Don't give or receive, veris that is, like you said OP some may be ok but most are cringe worthy. X"

I like cringeworthy. I just wouldn't show it if it was about me!

By *ora the explorerWoman
over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"I’ve only ever shown social ones but I do love reading veris. Some are really funny!

I just read one you wrote actually about Spiderbunny. It's so sweet! "

Haha. I usually try and make mine funny. That one is a bit soppy for me

over a year ago

I have never in my life thought to recommend a bloke I've shagged to others. It's surreal!

It's all part of networking on here. As long as it doesn't involve me I've no issue with it.

I do however have an issue with networking without consent where the person being recommended has their personal details given to another fabber."

That would be entirely wrong. But it's just a light hearted thread.

over a year ago

"My favourite ever was a poem, very tongue in cheek. It was done in a particular style and I thought it was really clever, original and funny.

"

That one sounds awesome! When I meet you I shall make an effort, Meli

By *he Mac LassWoman
over a year ago

Hefty Hideaway

Mine is on a tee shirt in my gallery

Still makes me giggle.

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

It was suggested here recently that people should give advice on how to write a "good" verification but the way a veri is written now can be another filter.

It tells you much more about the person writing it and the person displaying it than any generic sanitised veri ever could.

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

"Mine is on a tee shirt in my gallery

Still makes me giggle. "

Sorry I just saw your nipples.

over a year ago

"I saw a pair of matching veris several years ago - it was reasonably obvious it was tongue in cheek, but they went into detail about how he/she was the worst lay ever, etc. I laughed."

I do love the tongue in cheek ones where people clearly have affection for each other.

over a year ago

"Mine is on a tee shirt in my gallery

Still makes me giggle. "

I can see why!

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"I saw a pair of matching veris several years ago - it was reasonably obvious it was tongue in cheek, but they went into detail about how he/she was the worst lay ever, etc. I laughed.

I do love the tongue in cheek ones where people clearly have affection for each other. "

I tend to write mine as almost a momento for the recipient, knowing it could be made public. References to things they'll understand but others won't. (Not completely cryptic though)

over a year ago

I once wrote an epic veri that was like a short novel. In the style of old women chatting on a bench, going off on mad tangents.

He turned up in a blue car well it's a lovely colour of blue bit like my cardi that I got from Ethel Austin that day we had the trip on the bus with Vera and Albert before he got his hips done the second time such a shame the first time it didn't work but that nurse was lovely she had such nice hair done by Sheila the mobile hairdresser you know the one with the van and her sister married Kevin from the paper shop not Kevin the butcher he does nice pies love them for my tea with some peas and a sponge cake for afters and a nice cup of tea right filling they are oooh so naughty but a little bit of what you fancy does you good that's what I say and Mavis likes that cake too she's got a new coat saw her the other day in town but didn't recognise her thought it was Joanne's daughter but she left town because of Tony so I was confused oh how we laughed it was Mavis not Joanne she had a new coat and it was blue like my cardi and his car. He was a good shag treat him with respect.

By *mma29Couple
over a year ago

wirral

I would never display or write one for people, its just not for me.

I get why they are valued on here but I dont want or need them as its make me cringe reading them.

over a year ago

"I once wrote an epic veri that was like a short novel. In the style of old women chatting on a bench, going off on mad tangents.

He turned up in a blue car well it's a lovely colour of blue bit like my cardi that I got from Ethel Austin that day we had the trip on the bus with Vera and Albert before he got his hips done the second time such a shame the first time it didn't work but that nurse was lovely she had such nice hair done by Sheila the mobile hairdresser you know the one with the van and her sister married Kevin from the paper shop not Kevin the butcher he does nice pies love them for my tea with some peas and a sponge cake for afters and a nice cup of tea right filling they are oooh so naughty but a little bit of what you fancy does you good that's what I say and Mavis likes that cake too she's got a new coat saw her the other day in town but didn't recognise her thought it was Joanne's daughter but she left town because of Tony so I was confused oh how we laughed it was Mavis not Joanne she had a new coat and it was blue like my cardi and his car. He was a good shag treat him with respect."

That is a classic

over a year ago

"I once wrote an epic veri that was like a short novel. In the style of old women chatting on a bench, going off on mad tangents.

He turned up in a blue car well it's a lovely colour of blue bit like my cardi that I got from Ethel Austin that day we had the trip on the bus with Vera and Albert before he got his hips done the second time such a shame the first time it didn't work but that nurse was lovely she had such nice hair done by Sheila the mobile hairdresser you know the one with the van and her sister married Kevin from the paper shop not Kevin the butcher he does nice pies love them for my tea with some peas and a sponge cake for afters and a nice cup of tea right filling they are oooh so naughty but a little bit of what you fancy does you good that's what I say and Mavis likes that cake too she's got a new coat saw her the other day in town but didn't recognise her thought it was Joanne's daughter but she left town because of Tony so I was confused oh how we laughed it was Mavis not Joanne she had a new coat and it was blue like my cardi and his car. He was a good shag treat him with respect."

Oh if every veri was written like that!! Had to end with the cliche tho of course.

By *lym4realCouple
over a year ago

plymouth

Some on here beggar belief !! especially if it's on a profile that say they are "Discrete" ??? but the best we've read was ..He had me dripping like a tap ?? or He left me gaping and dripping ??

By *piderBunnyCouple
over a year ago

Back of Nowhere and Beyond

"I’ve only ever shown social ones but I do love reading veris. Some are really funny!

Haha. I usually try and make mine funny. That one is a bit soppy for me "

Tis..... it's adorable

You'll have to do a "proper Nora" at some point.

I very rarely write a serious veri, and I love the veris I have displayed on my Posh profile. I guess I'm lucky I've met some people who think the same way and so we write each other nonsense.

I do like to check out other people's as well, and can't be doing with the graphic ones. It's interesting to see who people have met but I don't care about the details to the extent some give them.

Posh

By *he Mac LassWoman
over a year ago

Hefty Hideaway

I do love a veri that tells a story. I fancy some cake now.

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

Mine tend to be quite plain.

I don't like putting the 'dirty details' in them.

Probably because I'm sooooo shy.

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

"My favourite ever was a poem, very tongue in cheek. It was done in a particular style and I thought it was really clever, original and funny.

That one sounds awesome! When I meet you I shall make an effort, Meli "

Yay! A haiku about my twatty voice and inability to make eye contact would be perfect. I'll do one not featuring the things you hate reading.

over a year ago

"I would never display or write one for people, its just not for me.

I get why they are valued on here but I dont want or need them as its make me cringe reading them. "

Really does depend on the veri. The overly graphic ones make me cringe and if one was written about me I just wouldn't show it. But many are written for friends and I think they're often lovely.

By *piderBunnyCouple
over a year ago

And now this is another reason we need to get together for a brew..... I wanna veri from you!

Posh

By *egoMan
over a year ago

Preston

I have one published, it’s flattering and I like it.

I think for some it’s a decent aid to taking a risk on you as a stranger.

Still, we keep hearing horror stories.

over a year ago

" Some on here beggar belief !! especially if it's on a profile that say they are "Discrete" ??? but the best we've read was ..He had me dripping like a tap ?? or He left me gaping and dripping ?? "

But on the other hand "wetter than an otter's pocket" would make a great veri line don't you think?

over a year ago

Tis..... it's adorable

I very rarely write a serious veri, and I love the veris I have displayed on my Posh profile. I guess I'm lucky I've met some people who think the same way and so we write each other nonsense.

I do like to check out other people's as well, and can't be doing with the graphic ones. It's interesting to see who people have met but I don't care about the details to the extent some give them.

Posh "

I like the nonsense friends veris very much. I hope to have some on my profile in a few months!

over a year ago

"Mine tend to be quite plain.

I don't like putting the 'dirty details' in them.

Probably because I'm sooooo shy. "

I don't mind a dirty one if it uses clever words instead of "he had a yummy cock". I like a bit of imagination.

By *mma29Couple
over a year ago

wirral

I get why they are valued on here but I dont want or need them as its make me cringe reading them.

Really does depend on the veri. The overly graphic ones make me cringe and if one was written about me I just wouldn't show it. But many are written for friends and I think they're often lovely. "

Yeah the ones from people chatting in a club and being friendly are ok.

It's just the ones rating you and your performance etc.

Like just meet up and find out if you enjoy it rather than what dave thought of me.

By *piderBunnyCouple
over a year ago

Tis..... it's adorable

Posh

I like the nonsense friends veris very much. I hope to have some on my profile in a few months! "

10 weeks I believe!!

Posh

over a year ago

Really does depend on the veri. The overly graphic ones make me cringe and if one was written about me I just wouldn't show it. But many are written for friends and I think they're often lovely.

Like just meet up and find out if you enjoy it rather than what dave thought of me. "

As in "Dave thought the Mrs had a lovely gash and dived in"?

over a year ago

Tis..... it's adorable

Posh

I like the nonsense friends veris very much. I hope to have some on my profile in a few months!

10 weeks I believe!!

Posh "

Omg I will be sooooooo nervous. But excited to meet all you lovelies!

By *mma29Couple
over a year ago

wirral

Like just meet up and find out if you enjoy it rather than what dave thought of me.

As in "Dave thought the Mrs had a lovely gash and dived in"? "

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

As in "Dave thought the Mrs had a lovely gash and dived in"? "

Dive - A double twist with pike

over a year ago

Dive - A double twist with pike "

Was the fish reference intentional?

By *piderBunnyCouple
over a year ago

Tis..... it's adorable

Posh

10 weeks I believe!!

Posh

Omg I will be sooooooo nervous. But excited to meet all you lovelies! "

I'm a total prick. Don't believe the veris ffs.... I paid them for the positive ones.

Nothing to be nervous of (says me who is still nervous despite having done this in Dec ). You'll be fine..... trust me!

Posh

over a year ago

" Some on here beggar belief !! especially if it's on a profile that say they are "Discrete" ??? but the best we've read was ..He had me dripping like a tap ?? or He left me gaping and dripping ?? "

Especially when they spell it 'gapping'.

over a year ago

Tis..... it's adorable

Posh

10 weeks I believe!!

Posh

Omg I will be sooooooo nervous. But excited to meet all you lovelies!

I'm a total prick. Don't believe the veris ffs.... I paid them for the positive ones.

Nothing to be nervous of (says me who is still nervous despite having done this in Dec ). You'll be fine..... trust me!

Posh "

I'd say I will be sheet white but...I am anyway

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

Was the fish reference intentional? "

Noooo

Your plaice or mine?

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

I personally would hate that kind of veri and if someone left one like that for me it would really put me off them.

over a year ago

"I personally would hate that kind of veri and if someone left one like that for me it would really put me off them. "

Someone did leave one and I don't show it. I asked him not to write one.

over a year ago

Noooo

Your plaice or mine? "

For cod's sake CG!

over a year ago

" Some on here beggar belief !! especially if it's on a profile that say they are "Discrete" ??? but the best we've read was ..He had me dripping like a tap ?? or He left me gaping and dripping ??

Especially when they spell it 'gapping'. "

One p just makes it so silly!

over a year ago

Don’t think anyone would show a bad ver though

I have had vers though that have put me off re meeting the person again

Had one on a older profile

Takes cock like a pro ride her hard

I shudder at it and thought emmm you definitely not be getting another meet

By *oomerang73Man
over a year ago

Newton

Always thought that was the sign of a true gent!"

Classy gent

over a year ago

"Don’t think anyone would show a bad ver though

I shudder at it and thought emmm you definitely not be getting another meet "

It's what they choose to show and the number of gang bangs etc when I'm clearly not interested in that. The message says read my veris and yet - it's off putting.

over a year ago

"Don’t think anyone would show a bad ver though

I shudder at it and thought emmm you definitely not be getting another meet

It's what they choose to show and the number of gang bangs etc when I'm clearly not interested in that. The message says read my veris and yet - it's off putting."

Awww ok that’s one off a couple off reasons mine vers are tucked away another reason is I had someone spoil a good thing with a couple

Was seeing a couple and also a guy around the same time the guy asked if I would set up a “4sum” with us and them

I sed no but he contacted them anyway and tryed it and the couple pulled they profile to pull the ver down

Let’s just say he never got another meet with me again

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

Noooo

Your plaice or mine?

For cod's sake CG! "

OK- so I'm a TARTare

By *issmorganWoman
over a year ago

Calderdale innit

I once saw one on a man's profile that just said MET HIM, that one tickled me.

Years ago, I had one from a social saying I'd brought my mum and dad to the pub, it always made me smile.

over a year ago

“Showed up on time”

“Turned up as arranged”

“Prompt and punctual”

“Clear communicator”

“very polite and sweet”

I see those kinds quite often. I always read between the lines and assume it means “we met and I didn’t fancy them”

over a year ago

They are like Amazon reviews, 4 stars out of 5, would buy again....

Plus if you meet someone more than once, we really don't need details of each time you have sex. I'm sure they are still real from the last time you met.

By *rTongueMan
over a year ago

"“Showed up on time”

“Turned up as arranged”

“Prompt and punctual”

“Clear communicator”

“very polite and sweet”

I see those kinds quite often. I always read between the lines and assume it means “we met and I didn’t fancy them”"

Uh oh. I’m sure a few of mine read like that

By *ed LipstickWoman
over a year ago

Fucksville

For me, a person's veris and the ones they've left are just another welcomed filter

By *etcplCouple
over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

Veris cor me are just to confirm the person is real and looks like their photos.

I find detailed veris to be both laughable and cringeworthy. “Treat her right….” fuck off!

over a year ago

"Veris cor me are just to confirm the person is real and looks like their photos.

I find detailed veris to be both laughable and cringeworthy. “Treat her right….” fuck off!"

Don’t mince your words, say what you mean

over a year ago

dont have any or read any others.

By *exymilf_69Woman
over a year ago

yorkshire

Totally with you on this - the veri's are just awful. Who wants to know where people have been ??

over a year ago

"Veris cor me are just to confirm the person is real and looks like their photos.

I find detailed veris to be both laughable and cringeworthy. “Treat her right….” fuck off!

Don’t mince your words, say what you mean "

He usually does

over a year ago

"dont have any or read any others."

Damn it. They could have been very interesting!

over a year ago

Some make me feel very queasy. I've stopped reading them

over a year ago

"Some make me feel very queasy. I've stopped reading them "

Fair! I know what you mean

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 28/01/22 16:29:14]

over a year ago

This is my favorite one, its off someone that came to do work on my house, but when he turned up I realised it was a guy i'd be perving on fab I dropped sooooo many hints but it was no good, I messaged him afterwards, turns out he knew most my siblings.

Possibly one of the more unorthodox verifications I’ve left but as we have met I figured it’s rude not to say so. I have been chatting with these guys for a little while and then ended up accidentally bumping into Mrs P on Friday. What can I say, she is very sexy and quite the flirt. All the time we spoke I could see a naughty glint in her eye. The profile says she is quite shy but if that’s the case she hid it quite well. As short and impromptu as Friday was I’m definitely looking forward to meeting again.

Still makes me giggle

By *iamondCougarWoman
over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

I had a veri highlighted to me this morning which as it happens, had the opposite effect of the intention to point it out to me ….

I won’t be meeting him again!

over a year ago

"This is my favorite one, its off someone that came to do work on my house, but when he turned up I realised it was a guy i'd be perving on fab I dropped sooooo many hints but it was no good, I messaged him afterwards, turns out he knew most my siblings.

Possibly one of the more unorthodox verifications I’ve left but as we have met I figured it’s rude not to say so. I have been chatting with these guys for a little while and then ended up accidentally bumping into Mrs P on Friday. What can I say, she is very sexy and quite the flirt. All the time we spoke I could see a naughty glint in her eye. The profile says she is quite shy but if that’s the case she hid it quite well. As short and impromptu as Friday was I’m definitely looking forward to meeting again.

Still makes me giggle"

Lol! So you saw him again?

over a year ago

"I had a veri highlighted to me this morning which as it happens, had the opposite effect of the intention to point it out to me ….

I won’t be meeting him again! "

Oops! I must admit when a guy tells me to read the veris it inevitably backfires on him.

over a year ago

"This is my favorite one, its off someone that came to do work on my house, but when he turned up I realised it was a guy i'd be perving on fab I dropped sooooo many hints but it was no good, I messaged him afterwards, turns out he knew most my siblings.

Still makes me giggle

Lol! So you saw him again? "

Nope, we chat all the time though, something always comes up

over a year ago

Still makes me giggle

Lol! So you saw him again?

Nope, we chat all the time though, something always comes up "

What a silly boy! He's missing out

By *carlettxWoman
over a year ago

Essex

I hate the veris that are actually all about bigging themselves up rather than how great the meet was

Too graphic - just why ??

Treat with respect - c’mon really ? You actually need to write that ?

All I need to know from a veri is they are the person in their pics and are genuine

Let’s face it no one is going to be showing a bad one haha

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

"I hate the veris that are actually all about bigging themselves up rather than how great the meet was

All I need to know from a veri is they are the person in their pics and are genuine

"

I'd just mention that lovely hair. Wow.

over a year ago

An ex wrote one in which he tried to use as many "Fab clichés" as possible!

I gave one that was 4 words once- better than a wank!

By *carlettxWoman
over a year ago

Essex

"I hate the veris that are actually all about bigging themselves up rather than how great the meet was

I'd just mention that lovely hair. Wow. "

Thank you

By *carlettxWoman
over a year ago

Essex

"An ex wrote one in which he tried to use as many "Fab clichés" as possible!

I gave one that was 4 words once- better than a wank! "

Note to self to use that one liner

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

I did this for someone I met, as I knew him from before Fab, and we'd been talking about all the "lines" like "don't pass him by"

Mine are only ever for socials, I often read how guys write about women, good insight.

Never sure why women put " he had a really tasty cock" I mean, really?! That's just an odd thing to say.

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

I believe she had that printed on a t-shirt.

over a year ago

I believe she had that printed on a t-shirt. "

No but I do have a hoody with

ZRO

FKS

GVN

on the back!

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

ZRO

FKS

GVN

on the back! "

Dare I ask???

over a year ago

I did this for someone I met, as I knew him from before Fab, and we'd been talking about all the "lines" like "don't pass him by"

Mine are only ever for socials, I often read how guys write about women, good insight.

Never sure why women put " he had a really tasty cock" I mean, really?! That's just an odd thing to say."

They confused it with a restaurant review?

over a year ago

So many veri haters I love mine, very few are graphic, most are just lovely. I enjoy reading other peoples too, each to their own I suppose.

over a year ago

ZRO

FKS

GVN

on the back!

Dare I ask??? "

Zero fucks given

over a year ago

I've got a couple of veri's that are a tad graphic. This is why I don't show them x

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

"So many veri haters I love mine, very few are graphic, most are just lovely. I enjoy reading other peoples too, each to their own I suppose. "

Fuck it. Your profile, do what makes you happy. Veris are lovely, nice little memories. I mean sucks like a Dyson might be stretching the lovely but who knows.

By *o new WinksMan
over a year ago

BSE

Veris say more about the person who writes them, which in turn tells you about the person they have verified.

I have seen veris that made me wonder wtf the person who published it was thinking...and put me off instantly.

I pride myself that my veris show the people I have met are intelligent and articulate. The fact they are nice about me is nice, but you never read a bad one...unless its from Rex

By *rispyDuckMan
over a year ago

Chinese Takeaway near you

Some are so graphic sounds like you reading a criminal confession

Best ones: Describe the person met, gives brief about their personality, short and sweet

over a year ago

"So many veri haters I love mine, very few are graphic, most are just lovely. I enjoy reading other peoples too, each to their own I suppose. "

Oh I like veris! I like spying on other people's

over a year ago

"Veris say more about the person who writes them, which in turn tells you about the person they have verified.

I have seen veris that made me wonder wtf the person who published it was thinking...and put me off instantly.

I pride myself that my veris show the people I have met are intelligent and articulate. The fact they are nice about me is nice, but you never read a bad one...unless its from Rex "

I did see that you've a tasty cock though fnar fnar

over a year ago

"So many veri haters I love mine, very few are graphic, most are just lovely. I enjoy reading other peoples too, each to their own I suppose.

Fuck it. Your profile, do what makes you happy. Veris are lovely, nice little memories. I mean sucks like a Dyson might be stretching the lovely but who knows."

I've seen "accommodating" a few times -is that lovely

over a year ago

Mine seem to have all been written in invisible ink

over a year ago

"Mine seem to have all been written in invisible ink "

3 weeks is nae time at all, pet

By *iamondCougarWoman
over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

"I had a veri highlighted to me this morning which as it happens, had the opposite effect of the intention to point it out to me ….

I won’t be meeting him again!

Oops! I must admit when a guy tells me to read the veris it inevitably backfires on him. "

This one did big time

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

I have never in my life thought to recommend a bloke I've shagged to others. It's surreal! "

I have. I thought they were perfect for each other, and she did the same for me.

By *iamondCougarWoman
over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

"Veris say more about the person who writes them, which in turn tells you about the person they have verified.

I pride myself that my veris show the people I have met are intelligent and articulate. The fact they are nice about me is nice, but you never read a bad one...unless its from Rex "

This exactly!! I couldn’t of explained it better, thank you

By *o new WinksMan
over a year ago

BSE

I pride myself that my veris show the people I have met are intelligent and articulate. The fact they are nice about me is nice, but you never read a bad one...unless its from Rex

I did see that you've a tasty cock though fnar fnar"

Thats an in joke. I always think its ridiculous to say that so I sometimes ask for it in my veris.

over a year ago

I have. I thought they were perfect for each other, and she did the same for me.

"

I think that's quite nice but sticking it in a review on a website with 40,000 people isn't quite the same

over a year ago

I did see that you've a tasty cock though fnar fnar

Thats an in joke. I always think its ridiculous to say that so I sometimes ask for it in my veris.

"

It did seem a bit out of character

over a year ago

Liked the one where the couple got chucked out the pub for being rampant & shagging loudly in the toilets

By *eyond PurityCouple
over a year ago

Lincolnshire

We hope that our play partners write a nice veri rather than a graphic one as it’s not something we would write for people.

Although we don’t display m(any) play veris anyway but they are a happy reminder of fun times.

K

over a year ago

"Liked the one where the couple got chucked out the pub for being rampant & shagging loudly in the toilets"

Wow. That one sounds awesome

over a year ago

"We hope that our play partners write a nice veri rather than a graphic one as it’s not something we would write for people.

Although we don’t display m(any) play veris anyway but they are a happy reminder of fun times.

K"

A happy reminder is definitely preferable to a blow by blow review

over a year ago

"Liked the one where the couple got chucked out the pub for being rampant & shagging loudly in the toilets

Wow. That one sounds awesome "

Yeah. They continued in the car park with two other men from the pub! And she went home without her knickers on. Class

over a year ago

"Liked the one where the couple got chucked out the pub for being rampant & shagging loudly in the toilets

Wow. That one sounds awesome

Yeah. They continued in the car park with two other men from the pub! And she went home without her knickers on. Class"

Well to be fair it can be easy to lose your knickers

By *annaBeStrongMan
over a year ago

w

Someone once said I look better from behind

over a year ago

"Someone once said I look better from behind "

Was that a compliment on your arse or an insult about your face?

Post new Message to Thread