Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

6 Nations

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So has anybody got tickets for games? I will be having a great day at Twickers for Paddy's day game

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

No rugby fans then lol

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 28/01/22 11:35:44]

By *rTongueMan
over a year ago

I’m a rugby fan but don’t have the £100+ a head for the matches. By the time you take travel and food/drink onto equation thats more than my season ticket at the scarlets

over a year ago

I don't drink or smoke etc so I like to treat myself to a good day out a few times a year

By *aptain Caveman41Man
over a year ago

Home

[Removed by poster at 28/01/22 12:06:54]

By *rTongueMan
over a year ago

"I don't drink or smoke etc so I like to treat myself to a good day out a few times a year"

They most certainly are good days out! Just wish the WRU would make them more affordable for rugby fans, as the Millennium Stadium feels more like the worlds most expensive club as opposed to a rugby ground over the last decade or so.

By *aptain Caveman41Man
over a year ago

Home

"So has anybody got tickets for games? I will be having a great day at Twickers for Paddy's day game"
no you won't because England are playing in France Paddy's weekend and the previous weekend Ireland will batter you anyway

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Will be cheering on my boys in green alright.

over a year ago

"So has anybody got tickets for games? I will be having a great day at Twickers for Paddy's day gameno you won't because England are playing in France Paddy's weekend and the previous weekend Ireland will batter you anyway "

It's the England v Ireland game we have tickets for

By *piderBunnyCouple
over a year ago

Back of Nowhere and Beyond

I would absolutely love to be able to go to matches..... but along with not being able to afford it I'm not getting in the middle of that many people. Possibly ever again.

Got my memories of matches past at least.

Posh

over a year ago

"I would absolutely love to be able to go to matches..... but along with not being able to afford it I'm not getting in the middle of that many people. Possibly ever again.

Posh "

I was at the England v Wales game just before first lockdown and have to admit was bit nervous. I haven't done much over last 2 years but am at the stage of life must go on, but I will be masked

By *piderBunnyCouple
over a year ago

Back of Nowhere and Beyond

"I would absolutely love to be able to go to matches..... but along with not being able to afford it I'm not getting in the middle of that many people. Possibly ever again.

Posh

I was at the England v Wales game just before first lockdown and have to admit was bit nervous. I haven't done much over last 2 years but am at the stage of life must go on, but I will be masked "

My last game was Wales v England in 2019 for my 40th birthday.

I completely agree life must go on, no judgement here.

Prior to covid I'd have made the effort to save for the tickets, but these days I wouldn't.

Posh

over a year ago

Posh

I was at the England v Wales game just before first lockdown and have to admit was bit nervous. I haven't done much over last 2 years but am at the stage of life must go on, but I will be masked

My last game was Wales v England in 2019 for my 40th birthday.

I completely agree life must go on, no judgement here.

Prior to covid I'd have made the effort to save for the tickets, but these days I wouldn't.

Posh "

The perk of watching it at home...get to stay warm lol

over a year ago

It’s a bit rich for the Soze’s budget this year. An expensive day out for us.

Maybe next year.

By *avie65Man
over a year ago

In the west.

I have tickets for Scotland v France. It has been a long 2 years. I bailed out of the Autumn tests but I'm hopeful things are getting better now

I will be a tad nervous but masks and the fresh air can only be good things.

Oh how I have missed the French brass bands in the crowd and the bloody cockerels they smuggle into the stadium.

By *icearmsMan
over a year ago

KIDLINGTON

I did look at tickets this year. Alway think Cardiff is a good day out and generally the tickets are cheaper there. But this year just seems prices have gone up steeply.. add accommodation travel and spending mo ey its the best part of a £500 weekend.

By *hatMinxOverThereWoman
over a year ago

42 Wallaby Way

I wish! Skint as a fart though.

By *avie65Man
over a year ago

In the west.

"I did look at tickets this year. Alway think Cardiff is a good day out and generally the tickets are cheaper there. But this year just seems prices have gone up steeply.. add accommodation travel and spending mo ey its the best part of a £500 weekend. "

The cheapest ticket for Scotland v France was £65.

over a year ago

"So has anybody got tickets for games? I will be having a great day at Twickers for Paddy's day game"

I wish, lemonade wages though!

By *ong-leggedblondWoman
over a year ago

Next Door

I will be in the pub watching it.

By *icearmsMan
over a year ago

KIDLINGTON

"I did look at tickets this year. Alway think Cardiff is a good day out and generally the tickets are cheaper there. But this year just seems prices have gone up steeply.. add accommodation travel and spending mo ey its the best part of a £500 weekend.

The cheapest ticket for Scotland v France was £65. "

Murray field is on my to do list.

By *avie65Man
over a year ago

In the west.

"I did look at tickets this year. Alway think Cardiff is a good day out and generally the tickets are cheaper there. But this year just seems prices have gone up steeply.. add accommodation travel and spending mo ey its the best part of a £500 weekend.

The cheapest ticket for Scotland v France was £65.

Murray field is on my to do list. "

I prefer the later kick offs when the stadium is dark and the pyrotechnics light it up. Then to top it off a piper is strapped on to the top of the east stand to play the national anthem.

over a year ago

It’s all downing pints of piss and playing soggy biscuit isn’t it? That’s what I’ve heard anyway…

Post new Message to Thread