Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Club play

Jump to newest

By *evi555 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Preston

Hey everyone so we are heading to club play on Saturday, first time going to an event like this can anyone lighten us on what it like????

Thanks

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *aomilatteCouple
over a year ago

Midlands

A bar, dance floor, social area and pool table downstairs. Play rooms upstairs. Definitely get on the pool table for some fun games!

By *vor PartiesMan
over a year ago

wigan

It’s fabulous, a real relaxing friendly place to meet like minded peeps. Bring your own alcohol, there will be no expectations or agenda take at your own pace x

By *vor PartiesMan
over a year ago

wigan

Want to know more just ask x

By *evi555 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Preston

Thanks , I was reading about it on here with all the different rooms n sauna and spa ,do you just take your own bikinis ( if you want to wear them) was just wondering is there a dress code or can you were what you want ?

It’s nice to know we can take at our pace, but we also don’t want to look like we don’t wanna have fun and join in, in certain things

By *vor PartiesMan
over a year ago

wigan

Downstairs in the club there’s no dress down rules, just smart casual. The only dress down rule is upstairs in the main play areas. Dressdown means guys wear boxers or towel ladies wear underwear, Lingerie which ever you feel most comfortable in. Just not outdoor clothes. X

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Thanks , I was reading about it on here with all the different rooms n sauna and spa ,do you just take your own bikinis ( if you want to wear them) was just wondering is there a dress code or can you were what you want ?

It’s nice to know we can take at our pace, but we also don’t want to look like we don’t wanna have fun and join in, in certain things "

Tried to private message you but couples can't get intouch. We had our first ever visit to club play and I was so nervous as it was massively out of our comfort zone but we shouldn't have been as it was one of the best nights out i've had, everyone was so friendly and there was no pressure to go upstairs to play. You can stay dressed up in the bar which I loved but it didn't take long for everyone to be walking around looking fabulous I only went to check it out and do the social side of things but it didn't take long for me to change my mind, it was so much fun. If I were you i'd get on the forum events thread and have a look at the people that are going, send them some messages and that way when you get there you will already have broken the ice and have a friendly face waiting for you, they will probably introduce you to others and by the end of the night you will have loads of new friends. Take a little handbag of essentials, change of clothes, booze and have a fantastic night.

By *vor PartiesMan
over a year ago

wigan

"Thanks , I was reading about it on here with all the different rooms n sauna and spa ,do you just take your own bikinis ( if you want to wear them) was just wondering is there a dress code or can you were what you want ?

It’s nice to know we can take at our pace, but we also don’t want to look like we don’t wanna have fun and join in, in certain things

Tried to private message you but couples can't get intouch. We had our first ever visit to club play and I was so nervous as it was massively out of our comfort zone but we shouldn't have been as it was one of the best nights out i've had, everyone was so friendly and there was no pressure to go upstairs to play. You can stay dressed up in the bar which I loved but it didn't take long for everyone to be walking around looking fabulous I only went to check it out and do the social side of things but it didn't take long for me to change my mind, it was so much fun. If I were you i'd get on the forum events thread and have a look at the people that are going, send them some messages and that way when you get there you will already have broken the ice and have a friendly face waiting for you, they will probably introduce you to others and by the end of the night you will have loads of new friends. Take a little handbag of essentials, change of clothes, booze and have a fantastic night. "

over a year ago

I will be there on Sat myself so look forward to seeing you both there. Tried to contact you privately to provide parking advice ( I was advised to park in the pay n display 2-3 min walk from the club entrance or as I prefer around the corner on palentine street with hotels ( light up throughout the night more than residential streets) Plus free. If you look at the directions to the club itself on the website it's very good as the entrance is tucked away out of clear sight.

If you want to know anything more and the guys on here haven't been able to provide you with what it I'll try to help ( in private if you wish but I can not contact you that way obviously)

By *sBlueWoman
over a year ago

Up North

I will be there. Message me if you want to know anything

over a year ago

Levi I have just seen a post from Dawn n Paul the owners of club play in the main list of discussions something like "swingers clubs events..."

This gives a good insight of who will be going and how things work

By *anky_PankyWoman
over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

Tried to private message you but couples can't get intouch. We had our first ever visit to club play and I was so nervous as it was massively out of our comfort zone but we shouldn't have been as it was one of the best nights out i've had, everyone was so friendly and there was no pressure to go upstairs to play. You can stay dressed up in the bar which I loved but it didn't take long for everyone to be walking around looking fabulous I only went to check it out and do the social side of things but it didn't take long for me to change my mind, it was so much fun. If I were you i'd get on the forum events thread and have a look at the people that are going, send them some messages and that way when you get there you will already have broken the ice and have a friendly face waiting for you, they will probably introduce you to others and by the end of the night you will have loads of new friends. Take a little handbag of essentials, change of clothes, booze and have a fantastic night. "

I'm so chuffed we convinced you into coming and look forward to seeing you soon! Xx

over a year ago

"

I'm so chuffed we convinced you into coming and look forward to seeing you soon! Xx"

I hope I get to meet you soon, i'm so glad you talked us into it, we're hooked now xx

By *anky_PankyWoman
over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

"

I'm so chuffed we convinced you into coming and look forward to seeing you soon! Xx

I hope I get to meet you soon, i'm so glad you talked us into it, we're hooked now xx"

Well my upcoming parties are all on my profile and I guarantee I'm there those dates

By *evi555 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Preston

Thank you all for your lovely messages , it does sound great looking forward to it xx

Post new Message to Thread