Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Worst nightmare!

Jump to newest

By *andyfloss2000 OP   Woman
over a year ago

ashford

So I get my phone out after work and check WhatsApp to see and I have no idea how I've sent pics to my colleague group chat! I managed to delete the 2 I saw but there were 2 temp ones that disappear when seen that I didnt even know u can send! I contacted one to ask her what they were as I couldnt see them my end! And of all the worst contact it could have been that is the one! I've left the group as cant risk that happening again! Luckily they wernt naked at all just a basque pic! Could have been a vag pic! X

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *uby StarCouple
over a year ago

Durham

That's the problem isn't it, it's so easy to send something to the wrong group/person.

That's another reason I like to keep all chat on here then mistakes with non swinging people can't happen.

over a year ago

ashford

"That's the problem isn't it, it's so easy to send something to the wrong group/person.

That's another reason I like to keep all chat on here then mistakes with non swinging people can't happen."

I dont even know how it happened!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Twice this week I’ve sent meet up details to two people who haven’t discussed a meet up yet….. had to crush them whoops

over a year ago

Is why I keep work away from here, sent the wrong thing too many times

over a year ago

ashford

"Is why I keep work away from here, sent the wrong thing too many times"

It wernt from here it was pics I had in my gallery x

By *hoirCouple
over a year ago

Clacton/Bury St. Edmunds

It's quite common as your WhatsApp can be attached to other devices and those devices can send them as well. Less common is hacks but that is possible as well.

C

over a year ago

ashford

"It's quite common as your WhatsApp can be attached to other devices and those devices can send them as well. Less common is hacks but that is possible as well.

C "

I really do t know how it did it 2 of the pics I saw so deleted the other 2 were temp ones apparantly that disappear I didnt even know u could send those? I have left the group cant have that happen again! Luckily I've been speaking to one of the women and they were Basque type pics no bits on show ! Shall have to suck it up at work tomoz! We will probably laugh about it in time to come! X

over a year ago

WhatsApp will often copy/back up pics it encounters it's a nightmare

over a year ago

ashford

"WhatsApp will often copy/back up pics it encounters it's a nightmare"

It's never happened before I literally got my phone out after finishing work to look on whatsapp and I saw first the pics I managed to delete enlarged then looked to see if i had messages and saw that i had sent to group chat had I known about the 2 temp ones then I could have deleted those as well b 4 they were seen!

Post new Message to Thread