Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

The meets that never happened

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Surely other people have these? The peeps you talked to for days or weeks or longer but it never happened. What was the reason? I'll go first with a few of mine.

I found out the guy was attached

He refused to use condoms

Tell me about your also-rans...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

A few just prior to covid and then lockdown came and some of them just went offline / deleted their account…

over a year ago

They turned out to be complete dicks.

over a year ago

got to be honest and say they are very rare ... cant remember the last meet that did not happen ? ive walked out on a couple where when gone into the house to find its a tip and stinks guess thats meets that didnt happen

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

In all my time on the site, I've never had it happen.....yet x

over a year ago

Mostly they bail just before the meet or go silent when a meet is suggested. Don't know the reasons, sometimes life gets in the way I suppose but a part of me thinks they had no intention of meeting in the first place.

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

He decided the day before an arranged social that he didn't do socials as he "wasn't looking to date". It's not a date. He later tried to arrange to meet again but only if I was definitely coming back to his afterwards. No thank you. I wouldn't have been against it if he had at least waited to see if the social went well and asked then but I'm not promising anything before I've ever met him in person.

over a year ago

"A few just prior to covid and then lockdown came and some of them just went offline / deleted their account…

"

And left you hanging?

over a year ago

"They turned out to be complete dicks. "

Fair dues! Nothing lost then

over a year ago

"got to be honest and say they are very rare ... cant remember the last meet that did not happen ? ive walked out on a couple where when gone into the house to find its a tip and stinks guess thats meets that didnt happen"

I've been unlucky then as my entire time here has been timewasters galore!

over a year ago

"In all my time on the site, I've never had it happen.....yet x"

Fingers crossed doesn't happen

over a year ago

He went quiet a few days before we were due to meet. We figured he'd got cold feet. He texted the day before and said he'd fallen off a roof.

Rearranged and met him a few weeks later. He still had bruised ribs and face. Fucked him senseless anyway.

over a year ago

It’s yet to happen to me…… never say never thou x

over a year ago

I was chatting with someone for ages, chat was good ect but i totally lost interest after she sent me a fanny pic (it wasnt the first time id seen it) but this particular one she'd had it pierced. the urge for me went it just fizzled out

over a year ago

"A few just prior to covid and then lockdown came and some of them just went offline / deleted their account…

And left you hanging? "

I wouldn’t put it like that… I don’t want to sound like I was sad about it. It’s the nature of the lockdown and it is what it was, going back a couple of years now. Lots of people I knew left but some we had plans of meeting, that’s all…

I don’t blame them it was only the forum that kept me if I’m honest and they didn’t use it

over a year ago

"Mostly they bail just before the meet or go silent when a meet is suggested. Don't know the reasons, sometimes life gets in the way I suppose but a part of me thinks they had no intention of meeting in the first place."

So what are they looking for them, just to chat to a woman? I'm tempted to suggest meets much earlier if they're local just to stop wasting my time.

over a year ago

Had angry hubby messages, hubby's being the ones pretending to be the mrs, hubby's turning up as their Mrs, accounts vanishing, wrong addresses, phone numbers going offline so one or two reasons

By *adyBugsWoman
over a year ago

cognito

"Surely other people have these? The peeps you talked to for days or weeks or longer but it never happened. What was the reason? I'll go first with a few of mine.

"

We arranged to meet in a coffee shop, I turned up on time and waited 20 minutes. He didn’t show up and gave some bull shit about me being late…. Seriously?! Pull the other one mate…I stopped meeting anyone new after that for a really long time.

Oh and there was the guy that persuaded me to come to his hotel but didn’t have the respect to get dressed and come down to reception to greet me in person. We’d been talking for a coif months. Stopped meeting at hotels after that too.

Fab is fantastic if you are looking for a life of celibacy

over a year ago

"He decided the day before an arranged social that he didn't do socials as he "wasn't looking to date". It's not a date. He later tried to arrange to meet again but only if I was definitely coming back to his afterwards. No thank you. I wouldn't have been against it if he had at least waited to see if the social went well and asked then but I'm not promising anything before I've ever met him in person. "

It's the last minuteness that gets me? Why not mention that before?

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

South

They usually leave or get bored because I takes ages to meet someone usually.

over a year ago

"Mostly they bail just before the meet or go silent when a meet is suggested. Don't know the reasons, sometimes life gets in the way I suppose but a part of me thinks they had no intention of meeting in the first place.

So what are they looking for them, just to chat to a woman? I'm tempted to suggest meets much earlier if they're local just to stop wasting my time. "

I have a coffee social meet within 2 weeks of first chatting. No sex chat before we meet. (I find it creepy, we may hate each other in person) If they won't have a social we never meet.

Sex meet planned for later, never the same day as the social.

I always go somewhere that if they don't turn up I can have a coffee, chill and have a wander. ...So not really bothered if they show or not... Never been stood up.

over a year ago

"He went quiet a few days before we were due to meet. We figured he'd got cold feet. He texted the day before and said he'd fallen off a roof.

Rearranged and met him a few weeks later. He still had bruised ribs and face. Fucked him senseless anyway. "

Fallen off a roof! And telling the truth!

By *etcplCouple
over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

"Surely other people have these? The peeps you talked to for days or weeks or longer but it never happened. What was the reason? I'll go first with a few of mine.

"

Likely fantasists that enjoy the idea of what we do but but not the reality.

By *not123Couple
over a year ago

sp1

Best one we had, we were at hotel bent over backwards for them with the times , they asked if one of us would meet us outside hotel we agreed , then the time they were suppose to be there texted ask for to send a photo of us at door to.hot3l room together to show we were both there. Then asked for face pic again . Then another photo which at that stage they were just taking the pee . So said we have done everything to please them and no more so they blocked us.dont think they were there either as p did go down to check to bring them up. There was no-one outside or in view

over a year ago

"I was chatting with someone for ages, chat was good ect but i totally lost interest after she sent me a fanny pic (it wasnt the first time id seen it) but this particular one she'd had it pierced. the urge for me went it just fizzled out "

Imagine just finding it if you'd met though, if it's just not your thing. Much better this way.

By *urls and DressesWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere near here

I’ve had a few, they go quiet or moved out of area. I’ve been put off a couple of times because of a status they’ve wrote or there’s been a red flag in a message

over a year ago

"Mostly they bail just before the meet or go silent when a meet is suggested. Don't know the reasons, sometimes life gets in the way I suppose but a part of me thinks they had no intention of meeting in the first place.

So what are they looking for them, just to chat to a woman? I'm tempted to suggest meets much earlier if they're local just to stop wasting my time. "

I have no idea but it's got to a point now where I just can't be bothered. Everytime I invest my time into someone, they let me down.

over a year ago

And left you hanging?

I wouldn’t put it like that… I don’t want to sound like I was sad about it. It’s the nature of the lockdown and it is what it was, going back a couple of years now. Lots of people I knew left but some we had plans of meeting, that’s all…

I don’t blame them it was only the forum that kept me if I’m honest and they didn’t use it "

I still can't believe lockdown 1 is coming up for two years soon. When sex became illegal.

over a year ago

"Had angry hubby messages, hubby's being the ones pretending to be the mrs, hubby's turning up as their Mrs, accounts vanishing, wrong addresses, phone numbers going offline so one or two reasons"

tell me that's over a couple of years?!

over a year ago

I've had a couple, one I booked a hotel for us, I sat waiting for him and he didn't show. Next day he messaged and said do you fancy some outside fun No apology for not turning up.

over a year ago

We arranged to meet in a coffee shop, I turned up on time and waited 20 minutes. He didn’t show up and gave some bull shit about me being late…. Seriously?! Pull the other one mate…I stopped meeting anyone new after that for a really long time.

Oh and there was the guy that persuaded me to come to his hotel but didn’t have the respect to get dressed and come down to reception to greet me in person. We’d been talking for a coif months. Stopped meeting at hotels after that too.

Fab is fantastic if you are looking for a life of celibacy "

Well those two were Arsebiscuits weren't they? I know what you mean - this site is ridiculous for not actually getting any because of all the bloody time wasting!

over a year ago

"They usually leave or get bored because I takes ages to meet someone usually.

"

Is that on purpose Luna?

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

He got a better offer.

By *parrow77Man
over a year ago

cheshire

It’s so frustrating seeing these as I see so many cpls or ladies post been stood up and just getting lots time wasters and am here waving as genuine guy happy for socials or anything lol

I have had a few had a lady spoke to for ages vanish then month later reappear but doesn’t remember speaking or anything like bad amnesia and another where I planned meet we spoke lots an so booked hotel as was going out town and thought sort us meal and so I was waiting and waiting when seen post she been having great time with someone else when messages she just send message saying looser and lol

So never done that since

But does seem be more fake men or married who get Cold feet

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

Fab is fantastic if you are looking for a life of celibacy "

My first meet I turned up dressed to the nines and he was in jogging bottoms and a tshirt. He had made more effort for the social at a costa. People are strange.

over a year ago

So what are they looking for them, just to chat to a woman? I'm tempted to suggest meets much earlier if they're local just to stop wasting my time.

I have a coffee social meet within 2 weeks of first chatting. No sex chat before we meet. (I find it creepy, we may hate each other in person) If they won't have a social we never meet.

I always go somewhere that if they don't turn up I can have a coffee, chill and have a wander. ...So not really bothered if they show or not... Never been stood up. "

I have tried that approach this time but one of my kids got Covid rats. I've never been stood up but the last guy did walk out on me. Oops. It's a good idea to have a wander if they don't turn up.

By *lirtyAndFunCouple
over a year ago

Rushden

we've had 3 last minute cancel or completely not reply on us in the last 2 weeks. hate it, after i spend a couple of hours getting myself ready. great start to the year

By *eyond PurityCouple
over a year ago

Lincolnshire

We’ve been put in the queue.

The chat has just naturally ended without any questions of meeting.

We’ve got red flags in the chat.

They’ve been too keen to meet without us chatting.

K

over a year ago

Im a complete shit for this to be fair, the problems with having a large young family and no babysitters.

There is one guy i've been trying to meet up with for ages, hes bloody gorgeous but something always comes up on his end, theres been atleast 3 failed meets but he still messages seems keen, i'm so confused

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

"He decided the day before an arranged social that he didn't do socials as he "wasn't looking to date". It's not a date. He later tried to arrange to meet again but only if I was definitely coming back to his afterwards. No thank you. I wouldn't have been against it if he had at least waited to see if the social went well and asked then but I'm not promising anything before I've ever met him in person.

It's the last minuteness that gets me? Why not mention that before? "

Yeah it was all fine until the day before. Why waste both our time? Maybe he thought I'd just give in because of not wanting to cancel. Now I just see the complaints about people not meeting. Such a lack of self awareness.

By *parrow77Man
over a year ago

cheshire

My first meet I turned up dressed to the nines and he was in jogging bottoms and a tshirt. He had made more effort for the social at a costa. People are strange. "

That’s terrible always try make an effort cos ladies always do

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

I'm going to do a nicer one. Well, kind of nicer.

Was talking to someone getting on... well fabulously. Both grew up in Home Counties, heck we both lived there back then. We'd been talking for a few months, were going to meet to go to an exhibition, have a coffee but I was nervous and thought no one would want to meet me, came up with a piss poor excuse. Took a fab break. Came back online a couple of months later and he hadn't logged in for ages. He still hasn't, years later. If he ever does I'll say sorry for being a twunt.

By *reetimeguyMan
over a year ago

Wirral

If I had been let down on a Meet then at least I’d have nearly got a Meet !!!!

This can be a tough gig in here most of the time sorting Meets

By *ily WhiteWoman
over a year ago

?

Only one where we'd arranged a meet several weeks in advance because of the distance between us. He gave me plenty of notice, but cancelled because he'd started meeting someone local to him regularly.

Fair enough...until he messaged not long after to ask if we could arrange another meet as he wasn't seeing her any more. Nah mate, funny enough I haven't been sat around pining for you, you missed your one and only chance.

By *adyBugsWoman
over a year ago

cognito

"Only one where we'd arranged a meet several weeks in advance because of the distance between us. He gave me plenty of notice, but cancelled because he'd started meeting someone local to him regularly.

Fair enough...until he messaged not long after to ask if we could arrange another meet as he wasn't seeing her any more. Nah mate, funny enough I haven't been sat around pining for you, you missed your one and only chance. "

love those chancers

By *ic_khan2341Man
over a year ago

Manchester

"

Lol

One of the reasons I usual do my meets in clubs.

Vic x

By *atriciayoiditTV/TS
over a year ago

hatfield

"

had a few of them...they are having their thrill of anticipation...its not the end of the world..just being human...lol.

over a year ago

He knew me, but was pretending to be someone else. So obviously actually turning up would've blown his cover too soon.

over a year ago

Really amused to find women being stood up. I can barely get anyone to talk to me. if anyone agrees to meet me I'll never let that opportunity pass.

By *-4pleasureCouple
over a year ago

Belfast

"Best one we had, we were at hotel bent over backwards for them with the times , they asked if one of us would meet us outside hotel we agreed , then the time they were suppose to be there texted ask for to send a photo of us at door to.hot3l room together to show we were both there. Then asked for face pic again . Then another photo which at that stage they were just taking the pee . So said we have done everything to please them and no more so they blocked us.dont think they were there either as p did go down to check to bring them up. There was no-one outside or in view "

why would you do all this?

flabbergasted

over a year ago

Likely fantasists that enjoy the idea of what we do but but not the reality."

I'd love to know how to spot em!

over a year ago

"Best one we had, we were at hotel bent over backwards for them with the times , they asked if one of us would meet us outside hotel we agreed , then the time they were suppose to be there texted ask for to send a photo of us at door to.hot3l room together to show we were both there. Then asked for face pic again . Then another photo which at that stage they were just taking the pee . So said we have done everything to please them and no more so they blocked us.dont think they were there either as p did go down to check to bring them up. There was no-one outside or in view

why would you do all this?

flabbergasted

"

Me too. Mystified why people want to play all the games.

over a year ago

I have no idea but it's got to a point now where I just can't be bothered. Everytime I invest my time into someone, they let me down. "

I got to that point and said I wouldn't meet in December. Felt much more positive after a month away from any of that.

over a year ago

"I've had a couple, one I booked a hotel for us, I sat waiting for him and he didn't show. Next day he messaged and said do you fancy some outside fun No apology for not turning up."

So rude!

over a year ago

Well getting a meet would be good. But did have one arranged but the lady was not well so cancelled but still yay maybe I will get lucky

over a year ago

I've only had a couple really and over many years. On both occasions I went to where we agreed to meet for a social and they didn't show up.

over a year ago

"He got a better offer."

He did NOT say that! Did he?

over a year ago

"It’s so frustrating seeing these as I see so many cpls or ladies post been stood up and just getting lots time wasters and am here waving as genuine guy happy for socials or anything lol

I have had a few had a lady spoke to for ages vanish then month later reappear but doesn’t remember speaking or anything like bad amnesia and another where I planned meet we spoke lots an so booked hotel as was going out town and thought sort us meal and so I was waiting and waiting when seen post she been having great time with someone else when messages she just send message saying looser and lol

So never done that since

But does seem be more fake men or married who get Cold feet"

Well that's a crappy experience. There's just need to behave like that.

over a year ago

Reading these stories, I can fully understand why lots of you prefer to meet at clubs. People can be arses.

over a year ago

My first meet I turned up dressed to the nines and he was in jogging bottoms and a tshirt. He had made more effort for the social at a costa. People are strange. "

People certainly are, Lacey!

By *lhr1061Man
over a year ago

Warwickshire

I have no idea but it's got to a point now where I just can't be bothered. Everytime I invest my time into someone, they let me down. "

Who the f#@k would let you down

By *piderBunnyCouple
over a year ago

Back of Nowhere and Beyond

Since lockdown there have been a couple of people I've wanted to meet but we haven't, but no specific reason other than distance, time and money issues.

I'm pretty sure I've bored them both to death now and they're no longer interested.

Pre covid (about 156 years ago) I fabbed differently, and met local guys for a social after not too much online chat. I was stood up twice, but I'd figured they were going to do it before the day and I'd arranged to meet some friends for a drink if the guy didn't turn up.

Posh

over a year ago

"Im a complete shit for this to be fair, the problems with having a large young family and no babysitters.

There is one guy i've been trying to meet up with for ages, hes bloody gorgeous but something always comes up on his end, theres been atleast 3 failed meets but he still messages seems keen, i'm so confused "

Are his reasons for not turning up valid do you think?

over a year ago

I can't keep up with comments tonight sorry! I usually try and respond to everyone.

I thought of another. We talked about Kink and he said I wouldn't be allowed to have a safe word. I ended the chat.

By *indergirlWoman
over a year ago

somewhere, someplace

Friend zoned myself (or they weren't actaually into me that way )

Go silent the day of the meet (but are showing in chat rooms on here), one even wanted me to book somewhere for that night, glad I didn't as I'd have been sat there like a lemon waiting for a no show.

And a fair few of what's already been mentioned

over a year ago

I have no idea but it's got to a point now where I just can't be bothered. Everytime I invest my time into someone, they let me down.

Who the f#@k would let you down "

I know what you meant by this comment but literally all of the people in the thread have been let down. None of us deserve it, do we?

over a year ago

"He went quiet a few days before we were due to meet. We figured he'd got cold feet. He texted the day before and said he'd fallen off a roof.

Rearranged and met him a few weeks later. He still had bruised ribs and face. Fucked him senseless anyway. "

Hahahaha

By *indergirlWoman
over a year ago

somewhere, someplace

Oh and when they seem keen but then comment on threads on here describing what they like in women and that's the opposite of what you are looks/type etc (yup that's never gonna happen is it)

over a year ago

I've got a meet arranged that's already been cancelled three times. Work issues, cold feet, poorly cat. Done sex chat and broken all my rules. 4th time lucky hopefully.

By *lhr1061Man
over a year ago

Warwickshire

I know what you meant by this comment but literally all of the people in the thread have been let down. None of us deserve it, do we? "

I've been let down myself many times. Just timewasters, don't know what pleasure they get from it

By *mily36CWoman
over a year ago

Bedford (or anywhere beginning with B..!?)

We need a ghost (ghost) emoji...

... Or multiple ghosts as it's a regular occurance all round I'm sure...even with a tried and tested filter check system in place

over a year ago

She forgot to invite me

over a year ago

"He knew me, but was pretending to be someone else. So obviously actually turning up would've blown his cover too soon. "

Wow.

How did you find out?

over a year ago

I know what you meant by this comment but literally all of the people in the thread have been let down. None of us deserve it, do we?

I've been let down myself many times. Just timewasters, don't know what pleasure they get from it"

Wasn't quite my point but sorry you've been let down too.

over a year ago

Yeah been ghosted 2 or 3 times right before a meet. I always put it down to nerves though. The world can be a scary place.

On the flip side I've ghosted like 2 people sometime after a meet when I realise they don't actually see me as person, just a new toy, through the following conversations.

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

I always go somewhere that if they don't turn up I can have a coffee, chill and have a wander. ...So not really bothered if they show or not... Never been stood up. "

Exactly this! That's how I like to do things.

Still been let down last minute, can't always be avoided.

I find if they go quiet 2 days before, that's usually them gone.

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

"Oh and when they seem keen but then comment on threads on here describing what they like in women and that's the opposite of what you are looks/type etc (yup that's never gonna happen is it)"

(Grrrrrr) big red flags there and surprisingly common

I've only had 2 long term chats go poof without rhyme or reason, it hurts when you invest and they ghost but it's also a lucky escape

I only meet on weekend adventures away now so my plans are easily amended without loss if something ever comes up

over a year ago

"He knew me, but was pretending to be someone else. So obviously actually turning up would've blown his cover too soon.

Wow.

How did you find out? "

I follow his girlfriend on Instagram so could tell by the tattoos. Had a funny feeling but it was then confirmed

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

"I've got a meet arranged that's already been cancelled three times. Work issues, cold feet, poorly cat. Done sex chat and broken all my rules. 4th time lucky hopefully. "

I have actually had to cancel due to a poorly cat! I think I'd believe that over most things.

over a year ago

"I've got a meet arranged that's already been cancelled three times. Work issues, cold feet, poorly cat. Done sex chat and broken all my rules. 4th time lucky hopefully. "

Fingers crossed for you!

over a year ago

"He knew me, but was pretending to be someone else. So obviously actually turning up would've blown his cover too soon.

Wow.

How did you find out?

I follow his girlfriend on Instagram so could tell by the tattoos. Had a funny feeling but it was then confirmed "

Oh my

By *arol321Woman
over a year ago

Poole

Got told he was cancelling as if I wouldn’t guarantee sex after a social then it wasn’t worth wasting his time as he’s busy and has a life.

Another said 10 minutes before we were due to meet for a social that he’s been offered a play meet right now so he was going to that, unless I’d guarantee sex as I was hotter! (On fab for 3 weeks and unverified)

over a year ago

I had a good few of these.

One of them kept messaging me but every time we were suppose to meet, his car broke he moved away at some point.

Another one always ghosts me when I propose to go for a drink

I think it must be me haha

over a year ago

"Got told he was cancelling as if I wouldn’t guarantee sex after a social then it wasn’t worth wasting his time as he’s busy and has a life. "

Oh, I had that one too. I prefer a pure social for a meet. But he kept saying (was part of a couple but apparently allowed to meet other solo) my gf doesn’t like it if it’s a pure social, we have to “play” a little bit at least. Yeah…no thanks, hun.

By *oomerang73Man
over a year ago

Newton

One woman gives me the big come on then goes quiet the day of the meet. Comes up with shit excuses. Happened twice so far but won’t be a third time.

By *actileGent69Man
over a year ago

East Cheshire

"

Hmmmm they were fantasists, no intention of meeting whatsoever )lots of those).

They were beginners and didn't have the nerve to follow through. Left fab mid conversation (happened a few times)

Had a great social with a young couple and they left a lovely veri, then they broke up so the promised second meet never happened.

They moved the goalposts half way through the conversation, lied on their profile.

They were not really interested in me, wanted to meet my partner.

They gave a false address, yeah really !. Fooled a few other couples too including friends we had at the time.

The list goes on.....

By *iromancergirl1Woman
over a year ago

bolton

This is why I do all my first meets in a club now so if they don’t show I still have a good time even if I don’t play

over a year ago

Coincidentally the time wasting fantasists are the ones eager to chat and chat and chat/double message/hassle you why you're blanking

Etc etc

God knows why you women give in to them

By *o new WinksMan
over a year ago

BSE

Never been let down, wouldn't dream of not showing up.

I think men have to go through lots of comms and I can't understand why they would waste a that time.

over a year ago

"This is why I do all my first meets in a club now so if they don’t show I still have a good time even if I don’t play "

Agreed

By *orbidden eastMan
over a year ago

london dodging electric scooters

It’s never this. my main thing in here is distance

And trying to organise

By *uby StarCouple
over a year ago

Durham

I find that sometimes people just end up in the friend zone if we don't meet sooner rather than later.

I've also being talking to 2 couples who I really liked but then they stopped talking, turns out both couples have broken up.

I'm beginning to get a complex

over a year ago

"I find that sometimes people just end up in the friend zone if we don't meet sooner rather than later.

I've also being talking to 2 couples who I really liked but then they stopped talking, turns out both couples have broken up.

I'm beginning to get a complex

"

How about taking some singles and making a couple out of them on that day

over a year ago

I’ve had nothing but people ghosting me the day of a meet. Got to the morning of of 7 separate occasions and 6 of those just went full on silent and didn’t reply and one in fairness cancelled for a good reason but then never came back with a new day/time. I don’t know what it is… do I just attract catfish? It’s also annoying as so many profiles I read on here say “no time wasters” and I’m here genuinely not going to waste anyone’s time… having my time wasted. Shame really.

over a year ago

I must be lucky, never had a no show and never not shown up for anyone myself (on my previous profile obvs).

I did have someone cancel the night before we were due to meet once, legitimate reasons, met about 3 weeks later.

And one of my early meets thought I’d been pranked / stood up at the pub, no replies to texts etc a good 30/40 mins after the agreed meet time. Was literally just about to leave when got a text they had just pulled up - delayed in traffic and phone was in their bag!

So all in all, it’s been ok. Maybe I’ve just been fortunate?

over a year ago

"Got told he was cancelling as if I wouldn’t guarantee sex after a social then it wasn’t worth wasting his time as he’s busy and has a life.

Oh, I had that one too. I prefer a pure social for a meet. But he kept saying (was part of a couple but apparently allowed to meet other solo) my gf doesn’t like it if it’s a pure social, we have to “play” a little bit at least. Yeah…no thanks, hun.

"

That's outrageous!

over a year ago

"Coincidentally the time wasting fantasists are the ones eager to chat and chat and chat/double message/hassle you why you're blanking

Etc etc

God knows why you women give in to them"

Thanks for that. Helpful

over a year ago

"I find that sometimes people just end up in the friend zone if we don't meet sooner rather than later.

I'm beginning to get a complex "

No no! Don't think that. You seem fabulous

By *aggy dollsCouple
over a year ago

Bradford

The conversation usually just fizzles out, partly due to hectic lives and partly due to the fact that luna and I have a love/hate with the site and often get lethargic with it.

Mr Hayes

over a year ago

Oooh yeh another one, got to the address but the door number didn't exist. Sat there waiting for him to reply, he then blocked me. Few weeks later he then messaged on a new account saying his wife came home.... Wife?! News to me!

Probably why I'm not into meeting lately

over a year ago

"Oooh yeh another one, got to the address but the door number didn't exist. Sat there waiting for him to reply, he then blocked me. Few weeks later he then messaged on a new account saying his wife came home.... Wife?! News to me!

Probably why I'm not into meeting lately "

I cannot blame you!

over a year ago

They saw my face.

over a year ago

Same for me pretty much

- lying about being attached

- banging on about creampies

- lying about height

By *adyBugsWoman
over a year ago

cognito

"Yeah been ghosted 2 or 3 times right before a meet. I always put it down to nerves though. The world can be a scary place.

On the flip side I've ghosted like 2 people sometime after a meet when I realise they don't actually see me as person, just a new toy, through the following conversations."

Not great that you ghost them but understandable if you didn’t want them around if they didn’t treat you with respect.

By *asterandGenieCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

I’d driven a long way for a work meeting a d had arranged a bit of fun that evening.

Turned up at the address she said the downstairs door was open to the flats but it wasn’t eventually came down to let me in.

I had taken a couple of bottles of wine thought we’d have a drink etc… she disappeared with them to the kitchen then came back empty handed and then in her pj’s got back under the duvet she had on the sofa at this point I decided it wasn’t for me and cut my loses and left

M

By *ust_for_fun88Couple
over a year ago

somewhere

Worse thing we had .. was chatting to this guy on here not swaps pics ect but I was being polite.

Then he started to message me saying have u just pulled up on your drive? Are u a nurse? Do u have children, girls?? Did u just get home from work?? Did u just turn your bedroom light off

Was so creepy, he was defo watching us. Must of been a neighbour or something who clocked it was us. Kept my doors locked 24/7. Then he vanished never messaged again.

By *lasphemouscoupleCouple
over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

Arranged a hotel meet after a couple of social coffee's to be stood up on the day, all dressed up with nowhere to go, then found out they'd got a better offer. thanks! Great confidence boost that! Mrs B.

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS
over a year ago

Stockport

When I was young(er) and stupid(er) and fresh on fab, I had a few people dick me about before I figured out how to (mostly) spot the fantasists and time wasters. Some I think were deliberately targeting me as a transwoman, having a good laugh at the expense of "the tranny".

Mostly now sex meets tend not to happen because the only people that it would happen with either become friends or the interest is lost. If I start talking with someone on fab it is usually as a result of long term interactions via the forums, eventually leading to meeting face to face at something like a group social party. By which time any spontaneity has been lost. I guess that I'm just too hesitant to come on strong and make things happen. Being trans doesn't help, it always seems so unlikely that anybody I like would be interested in having sex of any sort with me.

Erm, that's not really what the OP was asking is it. I was supposed to give some humorous tale about being stood up. Nope, sorry, I've got nothing.

By *o new WinksMan
over a year ago

BSE

"Arranged a hotel meet after a couple of social coffee's to be stood up on the day, all dressed up with nowhere to go, then found out they'd got a better offer. thanks! Great confidence boost that! Mrs B. "

How do you, or did they, qualify what a better offer was ?

By *vi8PairCouple
over a year ago

Greater London/ Manchester

Suggested a service station as a meeting point for a social…

They want to instruct me what to wear to the meet… yeah right.

They say they only have 30min available so I’d better be quick () ()

over a year ago

"When I was young(er) and stupid(er) and fresh on fab, I had a few people dick me about before I figured out how to (mostly) spot the fantasists and time wasters. Some I think were deliberately targeting me as a transwoman, having a good laugh at the expense of "the tranny".

Mostly now sex meets tend not to happen because the only people that it would happen with either become friends or the interest is lost. If I start talking with someone on fab it is usually as a result of long term interactions via the forums, eventually leading to meeting face to face at something like a group social party. By which time any spontaneity has been lost. I guess that I'm just too hesitant to come on strong and make things happen. Being trans doesn't help, it always seems so unlikely that anybody I like would be interested in having sex of any sort with me.

Erm, that's not really what the OP was asking is it. I was supposed to give some humorous tale about being stood up. Nope, sorry, I've got nothing."

To be fair Polly, I think quite a few people find it hard to move a conversation onto the sexy part. But I can imagine that being trans creates some additional barriers for you - the most obvious one is that you don't see yourself as worthy. Sometimes it just stings. I'm sorry you're feeling this way.

over a year ago

"Suggested a service station as a meeting point for a social…

They want to instruct me what to wear to the meet… yeah right.

They say they only have 30min available so I’d better be quick () () "

30 minutes?!

over a year ago

"Worse thing we had .. was chatting to this guy on here not swaps pics ect but I was being polite.

Then he started to message me saying have u just pulled up on your drive? Are u a nurse? Do u have children, girls?? Did u just get home from work?? Did u just turn your bedroom light off

Was so creepy, he was defo watching us. Must of been a neighbour or something who clocked it was us. Kept my doors locked 24/7. Then he vanished never messaged again.

"

What the actual fuck

over a year ago

"Worse thing we had .. was chatting to this guy on here not swaps pics ect but I was being polite.

What the actual fuck"

I will join you in a WTAF?!

By *avie65Man
over a year ago

In the west.

What the actual fuck

I will join you in a WTAF?! "

Holy fek.

By *lasphemouscoupleCouple
over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

"Arranged a hotel meet after a couple of social coffee's to be stood up on the day, all dressed up with nowhere to go, then found out they'd got a better offer. thanks! Great confidence boost that! Mrs B.

How do you, or did they, qualify what a better offer was ?

"

They took someone else instead of me so they so it was their choice

By *ilthyRacersCouple
over a year ago

Coventry

The number of couples that chat for a while and then go silent a couple of days before meeting is unreal.

We had one guy who was coming round and knew we had someone else coming later. All detailed and discussed and he picked the time, confirmed in the morning and then got cold feet at lunch time. It was quite ironic because the guy after that he was worried about bumping into confirmed in the morning and then just never turned up.

On my solo profile I had a guy chat for a few days and arrange a meet. The timing wasn’t ideal for me, but we compromised and I changed some other plans. Then on the day he went silent except one message saying “sorry working” several hours after we were due to meet. A few months later he messaged again and was surprised when he was chased - especially when I pointed out that his verification from the night we were meant to meet was on show. He had no obligation to meet if he had a better offer, but basic manners would have been to cancel before we were due to meet.

J

over a year ago

I was on my way to meet a guy who I spoke to for couple weeks... Just when I was meant to be there (I was running late) I noticed he texted me so I opened it presuming it be a "where are you" or something but it was a message saying he was basically going to ... Do that he wanted with me... An.d I won't report it due to the circumstances.

over a year ago

"The number of couples that chat for a while and then go silent a couple of days before meeting is unreal.

We had one guy who was coming round and knew we had someone else coming later. All detailed and discussed and he picked the time, confirmed in the morning and then got cold feet at lunch time. It was quite ironic because the guy after that he was worried about bumping into confirmed in the morning and then just never turned up.

On my solo profile I had a guy chat for a few days and arrange a meet. The timing wasn’t ideal for me, but we compromised and I changed some other plans. Then on the day he went silent except one message saying “sorry working” several hours after we were due to meet. A few months later he messaged again and was surprised when he was chased - especially when I pointed out that his verification from the night we were meant to meet was on show. He had no obligation to meet if he had a better offer, but basic manners would have been to cancel before we were due to meet.

J"

Indeed, basic manners would be a great start! What a pillock.

over a year ago

"I was on my way to meet a guy who I spoke to for couple weeks... Just when I was meant to be there (I was running late) I noticed he texted me so I opened it presuming it be a "where are you" or something but it was a message saying he was basically going to ... Do that he wanted with me... An.d I won't report it due to the circumstances. "

Bloody hell. Lucky escape!!

over a year ago

"***Got told he was cancelling as if I wouldn’t guarantee sex after a social then it wasn’t worth wasting his time as he’s busy and has a life.***

Another said 10 minutes before we were due to meet for a social that he’s been offered a play meet right now so he was going to that, unless I’d guarantee sex as I was hotter! (On fab for 3 weeks and unverified) "

*** I've had loads of those over the years. I see it as a positive though, I just ditch them so no time wasted chatting or attempting a meet.

By *ackDMissMorganCouple
over a year ago

Halifax

When I was single I've had a few liars and flakes.

One we arranged a social, he messaged and said he could no longer meet as he had to have his son that night. Fair enough, these things happen, yet next day a new graphic verification from a meet.

He still winks me now, but he won't get another chance.

I also had one bloke pester to meet, it was a social, waited and waited and he stood me up. When I text him he said he'd decided I wasn't his type and he left fab.

Fast forward a few weeks, he rejoins and asks to meet again, he was shocked when I reminded him I wasn't his type and he wouldn't get another chance to mess me about. He claimed he'd got cold feet, but had a few verifications.

Nowt as queer as folk eh.

Miss

over a year ago

"When I was single I've had a few liars and flakes.

One we arranged a social, he messaged and said he could no longer meet as he had to have his son that night. Fair enough, these things happen, yet next day a new graphic verification from a meet.

He still winks me now, but he won't get another chance.

I also had one bloke pester to meet, it was a social, waited and waited and he stood me up. When I text him he said he'd decided I wasn't his type and he left fab.

Fast forward a few weeks, he rejoins and asks to meet again, he was shocked when I reminded him I wasn't his type and he wouldn't get another chance to mess me about. He claimed he'd got cold feet, but had a few verifications.

Nowt as queer as folk eh.

Miss"

I cannot figure out the mindset of someone who behaves that rudely and then asks again!

over a year ago

"Had angry hubby messages, hubby's being the ones pretending to be the mrs, hubby's turning up as their Mrs, accounts vanishing, wrong addresses, phone numbers going offline so one or two reasons

tell me that's over a couple of years?!"

Yes thank God!

By *uminsiderMKMan
over a year ago

St Austell

Over the years I've had a few - quite apart from the usual fakes, timewasters, dreamers and wannabees...

A few years ago I was contacted by an American couple who were going to be celebrating their wedding anniversary while over here on holiday - over the course of two months or so we exchanged dozens of messages...

....the inital emails were all with the husband, who then introduced me to his wife on a separate account - between us, it went from just one meet when they were in the area for two nights to as many as three, after they re-booked their hotels to be nearby for a week...

....and from her ambition of fucking in front of him for the first time to bringing and wearing her wedding dress for the full anniversary cuckold experience - she also had me choose a lingerie set from an US-based online store for him to buy for her to wear at the second meet, along with another of his choice for the third...

....then, two weeks before it was supposed to happen, the emails suddenly ceased - whether one or both of them got cold feet, or if it was all a wind-up, I'll never know (though the latter was most likely)....

Pre-Covid, a couple contacted me via another site in response to a story I'd posted there - though they soon decided they couldn't go through with the scenario as described, they were apparently keen to meet when staying nearby, and sent various pictures, etc...

....over the course of eight or nine months, we exchanged numerous emails, and they suggested meeting and playing on three separate occasions when they were meant to be in the area, all of which were postponed for apparently genuine reasons - then, after first lockdown ended, their profile disappeared from the site, and I got no replies to a couple of emails...

Probably the most annoying was one not long before we moved here, when a meet was finally planned with a single female who'd been wanting to play with me for about a year - timed for when my wife was away, my prospective playmate suddenly went silent the day before and was deleting messages without replying...

....frustratingly, I'd actually declined an invitation to re-visit a cuck couple who I'd played with a number of times - so instead of a guaranteed good time, falling for promises of one from a pretty young thing instead led to nothing...

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

I've had a few ladies say they'd like to meet, but then they go quiet and I don't hear from them.

I don't like being pushy so I end up in a catch 22 situation.

By *otsossieMan
over a year ago

Chesterfield

I did once have to cancel one because my day went to shit and there was no way I could get there.

She was lovely about it, but I suspect she blocked me afterwards

over a year ago

"Had angry hubby messages, hubby's being the ones pretending to be the mrs, hubby's turning up as their Mrs, accounts vanishing, wrong addresses, phone numbers going offline so one or two reasons

Yes thank God!"

Well yeah otherwise you'd run screaming into the wood wouldn't you?

over a year ago

"Over the years I've had a few - quite apart from the usual fakes, timewasters, dreamers and wannabees...

A few years ago I was contacted by an American couple who were going to be celebrating their wedding anniversary while over here on holiday - over the course of two months or so we exchanged dozens of messages...

....the inital emails were all with the husband, who then introduced me to his wife on a separate account - between us, it went from just one meet when they were in the area for two nights to as many as three, after they re-booked their hotels to be nearby for a week...

....and from her ambition of fucking in front of him for the first time to bringing and wearing her wedding dress for the full anniversary cuckold experience - she also had me choose a lingerie set from an US-based online store for him to buy for her to wear at the second meet, along with another of his choice for the third...

....then, two weeks before it was supposed to happen, the emails suddenly ceased - whether one or both of them got cold feet, or if it was all a wind-up, I'll never know (though the latter was most likely)....

Pre-Covid, a couple contacted me via another site in response to a story I'd posted there - though they soon decided they couldn't go through with the scenario as described, they were apparently keen to meet when staying nearby, and sent various pictures, etc...

....over the course of eight or nine months, we exchanged numerous emails, and they suggested meeting and playing on three separate occasions when they were meant to be in the area, all of which were postponed for apparently genuine reasons - then, after first lockdown ended, their profile disappeared from the site, and I got no replies to a couple of emails...

Probably the most annoying was one not long before we moved here, when a meet was finally planned with a single female who'd been wanting to play with me for about a year - timed for when my wife was away, my prospective playmate suddenly went silent the day before and was deleting messages without replying...

....frustratingly, I'd actually declined an invitation to re-visit a cuck couple who I'd played with a number of times - so instead of a guaranteed good time, falling for promises of one from a pretty young thing instead led to nothing... "

When you've literally talked to people for months - that is just astounding to walk away. Not just the sex but wiping the connection entirely. Amazes me. I hope you've had some good experiences too?

over a year ago

Yes thank God!

Well yeah otherwise you'd run screaming into the wood wouldn't you? "

Screaming in the woods is another story

By *rTongueMan
over a year ago

Years ago had one met planned. Waiting and saw a car circle the street three times, I stood outside, then it disappeared and they messaged that they could t find the house so gave up.

over a year ago

"I've had a few ladies say they'd like to meet, but then they go quiet and I don't hear from them.

I don't like being pushy so I end up in a catch 22 situation. "

It is a catch 22, I see women say the same thing about getting to the meet stage.

over a year ago

We’ve got one who Mrs NE really wants to meet. He’s approached us 3 times now and seems really keen and whenever it gets close to meeting he goes silent. He’s well verified and has a few recent ones so he obviously is looking to meet it just never seems to happen.

Maybe we were his backup or whatever. I would normally just block and move on but Mrs really wants to meet him.

over a year ago

"I did once have to cancel one because my day went to shit and there was no way I could get there.

She was lovely about it, but I suspect she blocked me afterwards "

Sorry to hear that

over a year ago

Yes thank God!

Screaming in the woods is another story "

I bet it is

over a year ago

"Years ago had one met planned. Waiting and saw a car circle the street three times, I stood outside, then it disappeared and they messaged that they could t find the house so gave up."

That's pretty crap isn't it?

By *lym4realCouple
over a year ago

plymouth

Seems to us that the "S" word is becoming a very dirty word as in "Social" not the other "S" word ! and been let down to many times to mention last one was new years eve been chatting to couple for ages and they kept saying they wanted to meet up and so we arranged to meet ..Nothing ..No messages...just nothing ! and unless you can or are willing to meet at a drop of a hat and literally guarantee sex will happen ?? reason a fair few now do prefer the Clubs ????

over a year ago

"We’ve got one who Mrs NE really wants to meet. He’s approached us 3 times now and seems really keen and whenever it gets close to meeting he goes silent. He’s well verified and has a few recent ones so he obviously is looking to meet it just never seems to happen.

Maybe we were his backup or whatever. I would normally just block and move on but Mrs really wants to meet him."

Well I certainly would have given up by now but hope it happens for Mrs!

over a year ago

Arranged to meet a guy onetime in a coffee shop, I was there at arranged time waited 30 minutes the guy was a no show,

Just as I left the coffee shop he, text and said sorry he could not go in as his mother was in there

He then said do to want to meet him at the public toilet on the corner and we could have a fast one,

I'm sure you can imagain the reply

over a year ago

Yes thank God!

I bet it is"

Red riding hood got caught by the beast

By *rTongueMan
over a year ago

"Years ago had one met planned. Waiting and saw a car circle the street three times, I stood outside, then it disappeared and they messaged that they could t find the house so gave up.

That's pretty crap isn't it? "

Maybe it was a more polite way of saying ‘we saw you outside your place, and decide that you’re just not our type’ lol

over a year ago

"Arranged to meet a guy onetime in a coffee shop, I was there at arranged time waited 30 minutes the guy was a no show,

Just as I left the coffee shop he, text and said sorry he could not go in as his mother was in there

He then said do to want to meet him at the public toilet on the corner and we could have a fast one,

I'm sure you can imagain the reply "

What an Arsebiscuit!!

over a year ago

Loads that just fizzled out because they or I went off the idea. I don’t mind that at all, but have been actually stood up a couple of times and that I *do* mind, at least have the balls to cancel in advance.

over a year ago

Yes thank God!

I bet it is

Red riding hood got caught by the beast "

The story forum is that away

By *otsossieMan
over a year ago

Chesterfield

" Sorry to hear that "

It is what it is. I managed to give a few hours notice but I know it’s still crap.

over a year ago

Yes thank God!

I bet it is

The story forum is that away "

I need a ghost writer am crap at writing it out

over a year ago

"Years ago had one met planned. Waiting and saw a car circle the street three times, I stood outside, then it disappeared and they messaged that they could t find the house so gave up.

That's pretty crap isn't it?

Maybe it was a more polite way of saying ‘we saw you outside your place, and decide that you’re just not our type’ lol"

But they will have already seen what you look like? Better they drove off if that's what they were like.

over a year ago

"Loads that just fizzled out because they or I went off the idea. I don’t mind that at all, but have been actually stood up a couple of times and that I *do* mind, at least have the balls to cancel in advance. "

I agree - no need to stand people up!

By *hristopherd999Man
over a year ago

Brentwood

I've been led along more than a couple of times and then nothing

over a year ago

" Sorry to hear that

It is what it is. I managed to give a few hours notice but I know it’s still crap. "

It's happened to me and I'm fine about it. Twice and that would be it though.

over a year ago

"We’ve got one who Mrs NE really wants to meet. He’s approached us 3 times now and seems really keen and whenever it gets close to meeting he goes silent. He’s well verified and has a few recent ones so he obviously is looking to meet it just never seems to happen.

Maybe we were his backup or whatever. I would normally just block and move on but Mrs really wants to meet him.

Well I certainly would have given up by now but hope it happens for Mrs!"

First time would have been our first ever meet so you can imagine how hard he was to find in the first place. He randomly contacted us a couple of weeks ago and we’re both free this weekend… silence again

over a year ago

Yes thank God!

I bet it is

I need a ghost writer am crap at writing it out"

Not volunteering! I have my own story that my fan club* are anxiously waited to see completed

*two people said "yeah it's ok"

By *uminsiderMKMan
over a year ago

St Austell

"When you've literally talked to people for months - that is just astounding to walk away. Not just the sex but wiping the connection entirely. Amazes me. I hope you've had some good experiences too? "

Oh, I have, and the majority have been the 'quick meets' - sometimes within hours, rather than days, weeks, or months...

....the longest time I've spent communicating with someone without ever meeting was with a guy from London (when I lived in Milton Keynes), who messaged me frequently over the course of about four years...

....I must have had hundreds of Yahoo IMs from him, all about how he wanted to watch me with his wife - who, apparently, was aware that he wanted her to fuck another man, but didn't have a clue that he was discussing it with me, sending photos, etc...

over a year ago

Yes thank God!

I bet it is

I need a ghost writer am crap at writing it out

Not volunteering! I have my own story that my fan club* are anxiously waited to see completed

*two people said "yeah it's ok" "

Oh I will need to read it

By *uminsiderMKMan
over a year ago

St Austell

"Years ago had one met planned. Waiting and saw a car circle the street three times, I stood outside, then it disappeared and they messaged that they could t find the house so gave up."

When I arrived in the road of my last meet before we moved here, I drove up and down it three or fours times looking for the house - the husband had described it well, the problem was it was a dark, unlit road, and I simply couldn't see any of the features he'd mentioned...

....fortunately, he was at the bedroom window looking out for me, saw my car go by the first couple of times, and was able to call and talk me through the gates into their driveway!

By *rTongueMan
over a year ago

When I arrived in the road of my last meet before we moved here, I drove up and down it three or fours times looking for the house - the husband had described it well, the problem was it was a dark, unlit road, and I simply couldn't see any of the features he'd mentioned...

....fortunately, he was at the bedroom window looking out for me, saw my car go by the first couple of times, and was able to call and talk me through the gates into their driveway! "

For a few seconds it sounded like you were going to say you were part of that couple then.

Glad they got hold of you before you drive off.

over a year ago

We met 2 couples in a pub for a social before our planned 6some at a club. Seemed to go ok.

We were walking up from the pub to the club and 1 couple had to nip to their car for something.

Few minutes later they drove past at high speed shouting something like "not a chance!!"

We had a very interesting 4some instead.

By *rTongueMan
over a year ago

"We met 2 couples in a pub for a social before our planned 6some at a club. Seemed to go ok.

We were walking up from the pub to the club and 1 couple had to nip to their car for something.

Few minutes later they drove past at high speed shouting something like "not a chance!!"

We had a very interesting 4some instead. "

Ouch…that’s brutal. But I am assuming their loss.

By *iman2100Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

I have had a selection since I moved to Scotland.

I don't want to describe any particular event as that breaks forum rules but gaslighting women, the inevitable men as couples, the husband of a couple sorting out a meet before telling his wife, who then says NO, so the husband ghosts me.

I cannot understand the mindset of people who get pleasure from buggering about with the lives of complete strangers. Is it a power thing? Schadenfreude? Or does the end (i.e. wank fodder) justify the means whilst they sit in a darkened room wanking in their piss stained baggy Y fronts?

On the plus side I have met some lovely genuine people and we have had an excellent time together so, all in all I'm happy. Thanks Fab!!

over a year ago

"We met 2 couples in a pub for a social before our planned 6some at a club. Seemed to go ok.

We had a very interesting 4some instead.

Ouch…that’s brutal. But I am assuming their loss."

Not their loss at all, they clearly didn't fancy 1 or more of us. It was funny.

over a year ago

We had a very interesting 4some instead. "

Wtf I'm glad you saw the funny side. I think an individual might have felt pretty upset by that.

over a year ago

"I have had a selection since I moved to Scotland.

I don't want to describe any particular event as that breaks forum rules but gaslighting women, the inevitable men as couples, the husband of a couple sorting out a meet before telling his wife, who then says NO, so the husband ghosts me.

I cannot understand the mindset of people who get pleasure from buggering about with the lives of complete strangers. Is it a power thing? Schadenfreude? Or does the end (i.e. wank fodder) justify the means whilst they sit in a darkened room wanking in their piss stained baggy Y fronts?

On the plus side I have met some lovely genuine people and we have had an excellent time together so, all in all I'm happy. Thanks Fab!! "

I think mainly some people don't think of others. It's just selfishness but luckily lots of people as you say are lovely

over a year ago

"We need a ghost (ghost) emoji...

... Or multiple ghosts as it's a regular occurance all round I'm sure...even with a tried and tested filter check system in place "

(Casper)

over a year ago

Oh my wife has had a few

Single guys who state on here they can accommodate.. then suddenly they can't.

Guys who ask for her number, who then keep asking when she says no.

Guys who beg for bareback as they've not done it for years

Guys referring to previous women they've met as sluts.. that really is an instant block.

Oh and the whining afterwards.. one guy has labelled her a time waster on his status because she blocked him.

Post new Message to Thread