Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Fibbing about your age?

Jump to newest

By *he love cats OP   Couple
over a year ago

South Wales

Don't think many people are going to own up to

that little white lie, but have you had a meet and thought no way are they the age they state in their profile, if so did you, challenge them about it or just get on with the meet regardless? X

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I've had a lot of men lately who say their profile age is wrong. By 10yrs+

If I wasn't attracted to them I wouldn't meet them for sex. Some people don't age well so I probably wouldn't say anything. Unless they were 21 or 83 claiming to be 47.

By *parrow77Man
over a year ago

cheshire

I do understand had ladies do same say one age and see pic or person and think something off

I always get told I don’t look age but probably people bein polite

over a year ago

I know my age almost knocks me out of a lot of peoples age brackets but I'm not going to lie about it.

over a year ago

I have my exact age on my profile.

When I tell a guy that they are too young for me, it’s amazing how many have mistakenly put the wrong age on their profile and are unable to change it, by 10+ years.

Crazy eh?

over a year ago

Mines exactly correct d.o.b 05:11:1972 I can’t see any point about lying about anything in my profile especially age

By *viatrixWoman
over a year ago

Redhill

I face that all the time. Men usually being 10 years older and a couple of stone heavier than their profile photos/details state. When that happens, sex will never take place. I’ll carry on with a social though.

I’ve never lied about my age. There’s no need. I am very proud of being the age I am.

By *ecadent_DevonMan
over a year ago

Okehampton

I am actually 46 (not 47) when I turn 47 I will be 48 on here. Sorry

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

We've met people who very clearly aren't their stated age. On one memorable occasion they'd added around ten years and borrowed what appeared to be their father's suit. We don't say anything, we always have a social first and wouldn't want to embarrass anyone

over a year ago

Why lie about it all, i think its funny when your looking at someones profile and there age rage is a year out from yours.

Its like close but no cigar

By *p4funCouple
over a year ago

Plymouth

Ours are correct no fibbing

over a year ago

"I have my exact age on my profile.

When I tell a guy that they are too young for me, it’s amazing how many have mistakenly put the wrong age on their profile and are unable to change it, by 10+ years.

Crazy eh?"

I tell them I won't meet the type of person who doesn't know their own date of birth.

over a year ago

I met someone who it turned out had taken 10 years off their age. And someone recently had lied so that he could message me as he was outside my age limits. When I found out I stopped chatting. I think if you're going to start off lying, it doesn't bode well.

over a year ago

"I am actually 46 (not 47) when I turn 47 I will be 48 on here. Sorry"

A couple of years is fine. I assume people do that to be discreet. Not wise to have exact DOB on websites.

over a year ago

Damn it. I've been rumbled. I'm actually a year younger than it says on my profile. I catch up next month.

By *ecadent_DevonMan
over a year ago

Okehampton

"I am actually 46 (not 47) when I turn 47 I will be 48 on here. Sorry

A couple of years is fine. I assume people do that to be discreet. Not wise to have exact DOB on websites. "

Erm yes, that’s why it is wrong, discretion, not me actually forgetting what year I was born at all

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

My age is exact but I have seen profiles that are aging in reverse every time they leave and rejoin and are younger now than they were 4 years ago.

I've never met anyone that looked different to the age on their profile.

By *ewCoupleHXCouple
over a year ago

Halifax

Hahaha happens all the time, we usually check for pulse and then fuck them anyway.

Just kidding, if we are still attracted to them irrespective of how old they look vs what they stated, we tend to carry on, if we don't we make an excuse. Still to call anyone out.

over a year ago

We’re truthful about our ages, if people don’t want to meet us because of that it’s their prerogative.

We know we’re a LOT of fun!

over a year ago

"I am actually 46 (not 47) when I turn 47 I will be 48 on here. Sorry

A couple of years is fine. I assume people do that to be discreet. Not wise to have exact DOB on websites. "

I also change my DOB for the different sites I've been on. It's safer IMO.

By *oobyHotwifeWoman
over a year ago

Thurrock

"Don't think many people are going to own up to

that little white lie, but have you had a meet and thought no way are they the age they state in their profile, if so did you, challenge them about it or just get on with the meet regardless? X"

I wouldn't challenge them if they arrived looking a lot older than id simply end it saying you look nothing like the images you displayed

over a year ago

I get asked if I’m really 52 as I don’t look a day older than 51…. Like I’d lie

By *alcon43Woman
over a year ago

Paisley

"I met someone who it turned out had taken 10 years off their age. And someone recently had lied so that he could message me as he was outside my age limits. When I found out I stopped chatting. I think if you're going to start off lying, it doesn't bode well. "

I had this the other day. Profile says 35 but the info at the bottom said he was 24. They use it to get around age filters. My kids are in their 20’s so it’s definitely a no from me. I agree, starting off with a lie does not bode well at all.

By *andyfloss2000Woman
over a year ago

ashford

I get challenged all time on my age but it is what I state on here x

By *alcon43Woman
over a year ago

Paisley

I am the age stated on my profile. Never gave it a thought that people would lie about their age. How naive was I all those years ago

By *aggy dollsCouple
over a year ago

Bradford

Is it bad that I dont look at ages on profiles? Luna sometimes points them out to me but it's rare.

Mr Hayes

over a year ago

"I met someone who it turned out had taken 10 years off their age. And someone recently had lied so that he could message me as he was outside my age limits. When I found out I stopped chatting. I think if you're going to start off lying, it doesn't bode well.

I had this the other day. Profile says 35 but the info at the bottom said he was 24. They use it to get around age filters. My kids are in their 20’s so it’s definitely a no from me. I agree, starting off with a lie does not bode well at all. "

11 years!! FFS. Yes a 32 yo was down as 48 and pleaded with me for a chance recently. Do they not see that's OUR choice they are railroading over?

over a year ago

With your age range… do many people allow a bit of sway?

It’s difficult to tell a persons age just by looking at them, unless it’s really drastic difference

By *he love cats OP   Couple
over a year ago

South Wales

Our ages are exact also which makes it difficult for meets hubby is sometimes out of their age bracket as they set it as 50, though in my opinion he looks younger than people who say that they are 45 and lying, but we just wont deceive people as it's totally unfair. X

By *etcplCouple
over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

Jesus, have a wank if you need “action” that badly rather than lie about your age.

I cannot fathom people who do that to bypass age ranges as it shows a clear lack of respect and just shows they prioritise their own needs and wants over the other persons.

By *aitonelMan
over a year ago

Liverpool

A couple of years to the side I see no issue with, it helps keep identy of who you are that more anonymous and less likely for somebody to maybe work out who you are. So I can accept slight dishonesty here - its not like a year or two suddenly change who they are alone.

Full on decade differences and that is just simple bullshitting. Which I'd never consider doing.

By *hoirCouple
over a year ago

Clacton/Bury St. Edmunds

No lies from us. We've both questioned (to ourselves) people on here though. Myself (C) had a particulary vicious stalker who started online though and she was lying about her age by 11 years so I use that personal experience to set boundaries for things as nobody wants that... again.

By *hilloutMan
over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

No point in lying about your age. If you then meet the person they would clearly notice if there was a noticeable discrepancy and this scenario does no one any good.

That said, there's greater incentive on the men to do this given the more rigid and specific age requirements many women put forward.

Not something i'd do. Even knowing that i've crossed that 45 threshold which further limits the compatibility pool were I looking to meet.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 26/01/22 11:55:17]

over a year ago

I think a lot of people add a couple or take away a couple of years on there profile.

It really spent bother me as long as it's not 10 years +.

But to be honest if their look like their pictures when you meet them in the flesh then it's fine by me. I find it's not the age that's a problem, it's the outdated pictures some people have on their profiles

over a year ago

I'm the age stated, the "Limbo age" most people want to meet 18 to 40 or 45 to 65, when I look at profiles I respect their age boundaries, not going to change it because I'm not what they are looking for, only just over 2 years to wait to see some action, I'm patient, I can wait! Lol

over a year ago

By the way, I'm actually 85 . I've just aged well. It must be my good Italian genes )))))

over a year ago

I understand for anonymity some people think it's ok to put a sightly different age, but there's no point lying in my opinion. You'll either get caught and break any trust or have to keep lying if you want to see the person again (and then get caught out.)

over a year ago

"With your age range… do many people allow a bit of sway?

It’s difficult to tell a persons age just by looking at them, unless it’s really drastic difference "

For me it's little to do with how men look. It's the age range I get on with from my experience. Mine is set 37-56. I recently met a 58yo though. I chat to guys in their 20s via the forum. I will message men outside my age limit because they've said something I agree with.

By *ed VoluptaWoman
over a year ago

Wirral.

I never lie about my age - what's the point? If I'm "too old" for someone, then so be it.

I've also had the goons adding 10+ years to their age so they can message me. Does that EVER work??

And finally, I think I look damn good for my age, so I'll continue to celebrate it

By *xploring_FunWoman
over a year ago

Coventry

"Jesus, have a wank if you need “action” that badly rather than lie about your age.

I cannot fathom people who do that to bypass age ranges as it shows a clear lack of respect and just shows they prioritise their own needs and wants over the other persons."

I had this debate with a lad who had his profile as 30 when he’s actually 21 and used the fact that “no-one replies if you’re under 25” as his excuse.

He’s utterly convinced that if people just “give him a chance” they’ll be wowed by his sparkly personality and will drop their age limits just for him. When I asked him the odds of him dropping his limit of wanting to give anal but not receive it if someone had a “sparkly personality” but apparently that’s different

By *xploring_FunWoman
over a year ago

Coventry

I have met a man who was supposed to be early 50s, but was at least mid 60s when we met.

That was the day I learned how deceptive photos can be when it came to hair and age!

over a year ago

I’ve seen profiles that clearly lie about their age because I like older men so they always claim to be older than their profile age!

By *ed VoluptaWoman
over a year ago

Wirral.

"I have met a man who was supposed to be early 50s, but was at least mid 60s when we met.

That was the day I learned how deceptive photos can be when it came to hair and age!"

True!

Thank god this only happened to me once, ages ago. Funny thing was, he sat there brazen as anything, while I was wondering how to make my exit without being rude! X

By *ily WhiteWoman
over a year ago

?

A few weeks or months out for anonymity I can understand, but years? To me that's deception just as much as filters that drastically alter appearance or photo's that are years old (unless stated that they are of their younger self). People have preferred age ranges for a reason, and that preference should be respected the same as any other.

It does make me chuckle though when I see people that have two profiles with a different age on each

over a year ago

Mine is a few weeks out

By *ulfilthmentMan
over a year ago

Just around the corner

I’ve never seen the point of lying about my age. And despite the comments about changing age brackets, I’ve noticed that the number of ‘compatible’ profiles changes but remains pretty constant.

over a year ago

Don't see the point of lying about age!

over a year ago

I am the exact age that’s on my profile

Even the month is right the days isn’t though I did off set that a little

Just didn’t want my fab birthday to be the same day as my real one

But my first meet was a couple 11 off years ago they were in they mid 50s they still here and still in they mid 50s

over a year ago

"I am the exact age that’s on my profile

But my first meet was a couple 11 off years ago they were in they mid 50s they still here and still in they mid 50s "

Wow

over a year ago

I’m gonna change mine back to 44 so I can message all the -45 filtered profiles

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Oncr you reach a certain age lying about it is pointless. Your hands and neck give it away

over a year ago

"I am the exact age that’s on my profile

But my first meet was a couple 11 off years ago they were in they mid 50s they still here and still in they mid 50s

Wow "

Yes they left and came back couple off times I always get a little giggle when I see the profile and it’s still in its mid 50s knowing that I meet them back in 2010

over a year ago

"Oncr you reach a certain age lying about it is pointless. Your hands and neck give it away "

Christ that's depressing to read

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Oncr you reach a certain age lying about it is pointless. Your hands and neck give it away

Christ that's depressing to read "

Why? There's no shame in being old.

It doesn't half make you wish you'd used sunscreen every day since you were 12 though

over a year ago

"Oncr you reach a certain age lying about it is pointless. Your hands and neck give it away "

Satin gloves and a coller and lead sorted ha ha ha

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Oncr you reach a certain age lying about it is pointless. Your hands and neck give it away

Satin gloves and a coller and lead sorted ha ha ha "

Looks a bit odd in Tesco at 8 am though

over a year ago

A couple of years either way doesn’t bother me, I don’t use my real age either.

over a year ago

Looks a bit odd in Tesco at 8 am though "

Yes dose I was thinking fab purpose lol

over a year ago

that little white lie, but have you had a meet and thought no way are they the age they state in their profile, if so did you, challenge them about it or just get on with the meet regardless? X"

Profile said 47 and 6ft. Turned up 5ft 6 and about 67. Asked why he lied on his profile. Said he was using his sons profile and pics. Had to laugh. We both asked him to leave he was most put out. 3 months later asked to meet again. Err no. So reported the profile and blocked

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Yes dose I was thinking fab purpose lol "

I know.

over a year ago

It doesn't half make you wish you'd used sunscreen every day since you were 12 though "

I've used sunscreen every day for a few decades? Will that help? I don't think there's any shame in being old either. What I miss is the loss of collagen everywhere

over a year ago

Yes dose I was thinking fab purpose lol

I know. "

over a year ago

that little white lie, but have you had a meet and thought no way are they the age they state in their profile, if so did you, challenge them about it or just get on with the meet regardless? X

Profile said 47 and 6ft. Turned up 5ft 6 and about 67. Asked why he lied on his profile. Said he was using his sons profile and pics. Had to laugh. We both asked him to leave he was most put out. 3 months later asked to meet again. Err no. So reported the profile and blocked"

In what universe does 67 pass for 47? How do they think this will pan out?

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

It doesn't half make you wish you'd used sunscreen every day since you were 12 though

I've used sunscreen every day for a few decades? Will that help? I don't think there's any shame in being old either. What I miss is the loss of collagen everywhere "

Tell me about it! Also the loss of estrogen but that's another story .

We can either go out all guns blazing crinkly décolletage and all or shyly slink into the grave in a polo neck. I know what I choose

over a year ago

I've used sunscreen every day for a few decades? Will that help? I don't think there's any shame in being old either. What I miss is the loss of collagen everywhere

We can either go out all guns blazing crinkly décolletage and all or shyly slink into the grave in a polo neck. I know what I choose "

Me in a polo neck is upsetting, honestly

By *aseMan
over a year ago

Gourock

Met someone before on here, Said on their profile they where 79 looked about 85

over a year ago

My age isn’t actual (it’s actually older)

But luckily guys are always surprised as they tell me I look 22-23 at most

(Perks but also still being ID’d for booze at supermarkets is a pain in the arse)

over a year ago

I've never lied about my age. I don't see the point but I've noticed some men do it so that they can message you if they're outside your age filters x

By *avie65Man
over a year ago

In the west.

I've got the wrinkles, scars and grey hair to go with my age.

I wouldn't hide it even if I could.

I think I'm doing okay for 33.

over a year ago

I met someone who admitted to being 7 years younger than stated on his profile. Which in real terms made him 10 years younger than me. He has an ‘older lady thing’ and admitted no one was engaging with him when he was using his real age. I was not happy. I felt since we’d met once it was ok to continue. . No! Lying is not ok.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

We can either go out all guns blazing crinkly décolletage and all or shyly slink into the grave in a polo neck. I know what I choose

Me in a polo neck is upsetting, honestly "

I don't own one but I do own quite a few low cut dresses and tops.

Seriously sunscreen will help and some women maintain very smooth necks, chests and hands . Growing older does bring disadvantages I won't deny it and it can piss you off sometimes but in general there's very little we can do about it

over a year ago

Ours are our exact ages.. with Mrs soon to be 36. Don't know why you'd bother lying.. can't change it

Mrs x

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple
over a year ago

luton

No point in telling fibs , just makes things awkward when you meet them ,we normally use club anyway and age never mentioned , if you like someone you like them , we have had fun with older and younger , age has not been an issue with the fun we have had

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

Yes. He claimed to be about 6-7 years older I think but I definitely think he was at least another 5 years older than that. Might have just had a hard life though . He was still within the age range I would be attracted to so I wasn't overly upset but it did put me off as it was one of a number of things about him that didn't quite add up and it does make you wonder what else you don't know.

By *arol321Woman
over a year ago

Poole

When I started on here I was advised by someone much more experienced than l to adjust my age, so I took the advice on board and did. A part of me regrets that now but the only way to change it would be to start again with a new profile and I’m not prepared to:

1. Lose all my veris

2. Have to get messages again from all the creepy people I’ve blocked until I ‘rebuilt’ my block list.

I do tell people that I have a fab age and a mean nasty birth certificate that tells lies though!!

over a year ago

luton

Tell me about it! Also the loss of estrogen but that's another story . I wouldn’t be rude to ask your age anyway , even if I knew it wouldn’t bother me , you look fantastic

Seriously sunscreen will help and some women maintain very smooth necks, chests and hands . Growing older does bring disadvantages I won't deny it and it can piss you off sometimes but in general there's very little we can do about it "

over a year ago

luton

[Removed by poster at 26/01/22 13:24:59]

over a year ago

Seriously sunscreen will help and some women maintain very smooth necks, chests and hands . Growing older does bring disadvantages I won't deny it and it can piss you off sometimes but in general there's very little we can do about it "

I will stick with low cut despite the wattle! I am an Aussie and my mum used to make me wear zinc cream like the cricketers do. Sunscreen is so important - I wear it all year round.

over a year ago

luton

Tell me about it! Also the loss of estrogen but that's another story . I wouldn’t be rude to ask your age anyway , even if I knew it wouldn’t bother me , you look fantastic

By *ic_khan2341Man
over a year ago

Manchester

I have met a few women that looked 10 years older than their stated age.

When I questioned them about it, the usual comment is that they put their age as younger (lied) cos they feel younger than their real age.

Well.... they didn't look that young!

I would carry on with the social and leave it at that.

Vic x

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Seriously sunscreen will help and some women maintain very smooth necks, chests and hands . Growing older does bring disadvantages I won't deny it and it can piss you off sometimes but in general there's very little we can do about it

I will stick with low cut despite the wattle! I am an Aussie and my mum used to make me wear zinc cream like the cricketers do. Sunscreen is so important - I wear it all year round. "

I do too ...now. In my teens we used to stake ourselves out at midday slathered in coconut oil. I shudder when I think about it now.

From what I can see the sunscreen has paid off for you

By *lasphemousGirlWoman
over a year ago

Cambs

Mines honest, I don't see the point of lying about age or height,

over a year ago

I don't think all that many people could get away with stretching the truth by more than a couple of years

By *he Silver FuxMan
over a year ago

Uttoxeter

Profile said 47 and 6ft. Turned up 5ft 6 and about 67. Asked why he lied on his profile. Said he was using his sons profile and pics. Had to laugh. We both asked him to leave he was most put out. 3 months later asked to meet again. Err no. So reported the profile and blocked"

This. Happened to a friend of mine, sat in the Starbucks at Leicester services, waiting for a social meet. This short old guy comes in looking about.. “Please, fuck no” she thinks. Yep, its him, used his son’s photos, age and height…

I just wonder what they think is going to happen, how they played the inevitable scenario out in their heads before the meet. This deluded fellow, called out on being nothing like his profile, then suggested checking in to the hotel next door!

over a year ago

Happened this summer. Profile said 36. We met and he didn’t look it. I asked him then and he admitted he’s 44. It didn’t go anywhere.

I don’t get lying about it. It’s quite obvious when you meet…I’m not blind.

By *eatrice BadinageWoman
over a year ago

In a Sparkly Dress

Tbf as long as he looks like his pics then I'm not overly bothered, a few have been friendzoned because of that and I made it perfectly clear for the reason

Lots and lots of Peter Pan 49 year olds on here

By *aseMan
over a year ago

Gourock

"I've never lied about my age. I don't see the point but I've noticed some men do it so that they can message you if they're outside your age filters x"

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

I had a social with a guy on here, said he was 28. He was really quite shy and quiet, thought he seemed younger. Saw him on Tinder... 24. Luckily it didn't go any further, I just blocked. It is really annoying though.

By *ilfCrumpet9Man
over a year ago

Wirral

My birth year is 1962 and I don't really look my age so I am told. So maybe this might be one of many reasons folk pass me by

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman
over a year ago

On a mooch

Yes some people move their age by a year or two on here, does it bother me, no as they have always looked as per their photos swapped.

I’m useless at guessing peoples ages when out, some 30 odds look 50 and vice versa.

Even some bouncers don’t have a clue, 3 weeks ago I was asked for ID to enter a pub, I just laughed and responded have you seen this furrowed forehead & wrinkles, no 25 year old has this whilst flashing my driving licence at him, he was a tad embarrassed and I couldn’t stop laughing.

over a year ago

Profile said 47 and 6ft. Turned up 5ft 6 and about 67. Asked why he lied on his profile. Said he was using his sons profile and pics. Had to laugh. We both asked him to leave he was most put out. 3 months later asked to meet again. Err no. So reported the profile and blocked

In what universe does 67 pass for 47? How do they think this will pan out? "

No idea but he obviously did and the pics he sent were 15 years ago. He admitted. Bloody idiot. We did have a good laugh but a wasted night on a meet. Do they think women will just accept once they turn up. Nah. We can afford to be fussy

over a year ago

I have a baby face, if not for my tattoos I'm 100% sure I'd have been ID'd by my meets

By *agpie and RavenMan
over a year ago

Leicester

[Removed by poster at 26/01/22 15:52:17]

By *agpie and RavenMan
over a year ago

Leicester

I get why some people lie about their ages. Take some of the posters in this thread. Assuming their ages are correct, there are those in their 50s and 60s where some are quite happy to see folk 20 years their junior, but only 5 or so years their senior? Yeah, yeah, I get preferences and all that but don't you think it smacks a little of double standards? It's like they're thinking they're good for their age but no-one else can be too.

Remember, before anyone replies with righteous indignation, I said SOME.

For the record, our ages aren't accurate, and apart from our first four pics, the rest are posted within a couple days of being taken. We've never met anyone from messaging on Fab but those we've met in clubs, if we choose to reveal our true ages, are flabbered and gasted if we tell them, always guessing 10/15 or sometimes even 20 years younger.

Frank

over a year ago

Nope !

57 Have no reason to !

You can’t polish a turd

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

"I get why some people lie about their ages. Take some of the posters in this thread. Assuming their ages are correct, there are those in their 50s and 60s where some are quite happy to see folk 20 years their junior, but only 5 or so years their senior? Yeah, yeah, I get preferences and all that but don't you think it smacks a little of double standards? It's like they're thinking they're good for their age but no-one else can be too.

For the record, our ages aren't accurate, and apart from our first four pics, the rest are posted within a couple days of being taken. We've never met anyone from messaging on Fab but those we've met in clubs, if we choose to reveal our true ages, are flabbered and gasted if we tell them, always guessing 10/15 or sometimes even 20 years younger.

Frank"

My lower age filter is set in stone and will always be 10 years above my eldest child.

My upper age limit hasn't changed since I joined for one very simple reason.

I have never played with any woman older than me at any stage in my life so it doesn't have the same significance.

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

"I get why some people lie about their ages. Take some of the posters in this thread. Assuming their ages are correct, there are those in their 50s and 60s where some are quite happy to see folk 20 years their junior, but only 5 or so years their senior? Yeah, yeah, I get preferences and all that but don't you think it smacks a little of double standards? It's like they're thinking they're good for their age but no-one else can be too.

Frank"

Is it a double standard I'm only interested in people upto a couple of years younger but will meet people 20 years older? If not, how is it different to the reverse?

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Frank"

We're one of those you're referring to. I don't feel its hypocritical to have a lower limit of nearly twenty years younger and an upper of only a few years older while wishing people would be honest about their age in. Hypocrisy would be me lying about my age but moaning about people who do. I don't think I look younger than I am either

By *utterypopcornCouple
over a year ago

oxford

M and I are exactly the ages we say but amazing how many men we have met that got it wrong!!

By *implynaughty1Couple
over a year ago

stockport

I have never lied about my age been told by plenty of people I look hot for 50 and I dont act my age mrs m

By *uv2kissMan
over a year ago

fenland

My age is correct, to the day, the month and the year

I have never seen the point of lying about anything.

If others do I always think they must have a very good memory

By *lectrumMan
over a year ago

south shields

Never lie about my age just lie about the size of my ck

over a year ago

Frank"

It's the dishonesty that is the problem. Not the age or whether anyone looks good for it.

I'm 52, my limit is 37-56. At my age I really think I know who I (generally) fancy and who I (generally) get on with? I have only had sex with one man older than me.

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

My age is correct. I don't feel the need to lie about it.

It's the ones you get who message and say "my age is wrong on profile...I'm actually in your age range!

Why bother!!

By *aggy dollsCouple
over a year ago

Bradford

"My age is correct. I don't feel the need to lie about it.

It's the ones you get who message and say "my age is wrong on profile...I'm actually in your age range!

Why bother!! "

My age must be wrong on our profile, I cant be 40 in 5 weeks surely

Mr Hayes

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

Why bother!!

Mr Hayes "

You're still young

By *aggy dollsCouple
over a year ago

Bradford

Why bother!!

Mr Hayes

You're still young "

Yeah I know but it doesnt feel like 20 years since I turned 20, I swear I've only had a couple of birthdays since then

Mr Hayes

By *urplechesterCouple
over a year ago

chester

Our ages are right as we think what’s the point in lying about it! We’ve met with a couple of ladies who haven’t put down their right age and have actually told us at the meet, we weren’t bothered to be fair as they were gorgeous and age didn’t matter! I think it would only matter if they were below our age limit Miss pc

By *orbidden eastMan
over a year ago

london dodging electric scooters

I’m 100% my age. But my is problem from the other scale people to believe my age

I would say lie a little but don’t take the piss

By *avie65Man
over a year ago

In the west.

If someone lies about their age by quite a number of years they will eventually trip up. "When I was at school such and such was number one in this day" or something like that.

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

"If someone lies about their age by quite a number of years they will eventually trip up. "When I was at school such and such was number one in this day" or something like that. "

Or they tell a story that involves them driving or drinking but they would have been 10 years old .

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

"If someone lies about their age by quite a number of years they will eventually trip up. "When I was at school such and such was number one in this day" or something like that.

Or they tell a story that involves them driving or drinking but they would have been 10 years old . "

Never gonna happen, because when I was 10 years old, cars hadn't even been invented yet.

...Oh shit.

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

The way I see it is that in comparison to many I'm a very late starter.

I didn't join this site until I was 52 but I'm happy with how I look and fee I'm therefore proud of the fact that I've still got it at my age so I'm damn well not going to pretend to be younger.

If that excludes me from some people's age filters I'm good with that because we aren't what the other was looking for in the first place so it's nobody's loss.

over a year ago

As people say a mild bit of artistic licence is OK but anything more than 2-3 years is taking the pee.

We heard the term "ten ago" used a few times and can clearly see why its swing slang as we get lots of people masquerading either ten years ago or ten stone ago to be honest it's just a waste of everyone's time maybe it is why so many people don't want to do pre drink before play?

Another fiddle is the couples profile with massive age gaps to squeeze through all of the filters, again bit of a fail as it's also a bit off putting to a lot of people.

Just to all of those who claim you can't correct it on the profile text? Big fat lie admin can do it we have been told the once

Bring on the genuine people

over a year ago

As long as there pics are up to date, I'm not really bothered about age.

But I do look at some and think, who are they kidding. And don't get me started on filters!

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

"If someone lies about their age by quite a number of years they will eventually trip up. "When I was at school such and such was number one in this day" or something like that.

Or they tell a story that involves them driving or drinking but they would have been 10 years old .

Never gonna happen, because when I was 10 years old, cars hadn't even been invented yet.

...Oh shit. "

over a year ago

"I've never lied about my age. I don't see the point but I've noticed some men do it so that they can message you if they're outside your age filters x"

I might have to add a few years so I can message you

By *essieScottCouple
over a year ago

Tilbury

Never lied about age, why bother..lol, if you like me you like me, if you don't then oh well

over a year ago

I considered saying I was 50 as that does seem a pretty popular cut off point but just decided to be honest . Photos very recent too

By *arkus1812Man
over a year ago

Lifes departure lounge NN9 Northamptonshire East not West MidlandsMidlands

My profile states my correct age which is 81.

At midnight tonight that will change to 82 for tomorrow is my 82 birthday.

I see no need to lie about it as I would need to knock 40 years off to get any sort of a meet.

I take every day as it comes, especially as I am within the 18 - 99 default age parameters.

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

"My profile states my correct age which is 81.

At midnight tonight that will change to 82 for tomorrow is my 82 birthday.

I see no need to lie about it as I would need to knock 40 years off to get any sort of a meet.

I take every day as it comes, especially as I am within the 18 - 99 default age parameters. "

Happy Birthday for tomorrow

By *urls and DressesWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere near here

I’ve been questioned whether I’m lying because I look younger than 35. I do look relatively young for my age though.

But yes, I’ve met people where it’s obvious they’re lying or they’ve had an incredibly hard life. Some do admit it after a number of messages or phone call, it’s always fab’s fault it’s wrong though

By *ic_khan2341Man
over a year ago

Manchester

Yes I have met some women that are clearly fibbing about their age. I tend to politely point this out. And then would leave the meet as a social only.

Vic x

over a year ago

Following on from this do you think there should be a post where people can say how old they think you look?

By *amish SMan
over a year ago

Eastleigh

Always accused about lieing about my age.

over a year ago

"Following on from this do you think there should be a post where people can say how old they think you look?"

Christ no Plus we'd all have to show our faces.

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

"Following on from this do you think there should be a post where people can say how old they think you look?

Christ no Plus we'd all have to show our faces. "

Plus you'll get people wanting to say younger to be kind/get in their vaginas (or in the odd case ride their dick).

over a year ago

"Following on from this do you think there should be a post where people can say how old they think you look?

Christ no Plus we'd all have to show our faces. "

No problem here

over a year ago

Christ no Plus we'd all have to show our faces.

No problem here"

Mine doesn't go public and rarely shown privately...

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Following on from this do you think there should be a post where people can say how old they think you look?"

I never ask anybody how old they think I look and I always knock 5 to 10 years off if anyone asks me to guess theirs. Nobody who thinks they look their age or older ever asks except people like my dad who on his 94th birthday started telling everyone he was in his 95th year

By *actileGent69Man
over a year ago

East Cheshire

Naaa no need to, still seem to have it lol ... Just a year out on fab to ensure my evil ex doesn't find me or my couple profile

By *indergirlWoman
over a year ago

somewhere, someplace

My age is correct, could have put younger and probably got away with it as I'm always told I don't look my age..... but I don't see the point, starting out on a lie isn't the best way to go

By *amish SMan
over a year ago

Eastleigh

Often asked why I left my old job, I reply after 31 years I'd had enough of it. Some think I've not been on the planet long enough to work 31 years, been in current job 5 years.

By *drian HardthrobMan
over a year ago

Worcester

Forever 21

By *avie65Man
over a year ago

In the west.

What would be the point, the wrinkles, grey hair and aches and pains would give it away.

By *issmorganWoman
over a year ago

Calderdale innit

My age is my real one

Had a social year's ago, he claimed mid 3os,more like mid 50's when he turned up.

It went no further, as if they lie about that, what else will they lie about.

Some men on my updates leave then rejoin and get younger too!

over a year ago

My age is accurate what is the point in lying about it people aren't stupid.

Post new Message to Thread