Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Loss

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Anyone just feel lost and struggling to find themselves again , I always put on a smile and a brave face but after the loss of the love of my life I cant lie I feel like a different person and not as positive and confident as I once was ,I know grief is a long hard process but I just wanna breath again and enjoy life again . Dont get me wrong I have lots of people around me but they all treat me like damaged goods and I know they dont mean to , and I am grateful for all the help I do get and grateful for having my son to keep me moving forward and help me keep my head up . People also think that fab isn't the place for me but they just dont understand that fab is now the only place for someone like me as I dont think I could ever love or be in a relationship ever again . Anybody else feel this way or similar , it's ok not to be ok but talking is necessary, thanks for listening to those that read this and I will keep moving forward

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

Best wishes for your future adventures....never say never ...something or someone might turn up

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Anyone just feel lost and struggling to find themselves again , I always put on a smile and a brave face but after the loss of the love of my life I cant lie I feel like a different person and not as positive and confident as I once was ,I know grief is a long hard process but I just wanna breath again and enjoy life again . Dont get me wrong I have lots of people around me but they all treat me like damaged goods and I know they dont mean to , and I am grateful for all the help I do get and grateful for having my son to keep me moving forward and help me keep my head up . People also think that fab isn't the place for me but they just dont understand that fab is now the only place for someone like me as I dont think I could ever love or be in a relationship ever again . Anybody else feel this way or similar , it's ok not to be ok but talking is necessary, thanks for listening to those that read this and I will keep moving forward "

Stay strong mate….time is a healer….allow yourself to grieve but don’t let it consume you….remember the good times and cherish them for the days you’re feeling blue!!

And who knows what the future brings us….a relationship may not be what you’re looking for right now, but that’s when they always seem to happen….someone is out there that will make you whole again

over a year ago

Very sorry for your loss . I haven't suffered grief but yes I've felt I've lost myself more than once. It's a slow, gradual process to come back again. I've learnt over the years that the little things are what make the difference to life. The moments with our kids. A pet. Nature. Creating or transforming something in our lives - taking photos, planting a garden. Sex Enjoy fab.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 26/01/22 10:45:43]

over a year ago

"Best wishes for your future adventures....never say never ...something or someone might turn up "

over a year ago

"Anyone just feel lost and struggling to find themselves again , I always put on a smile and a brave face but after the loss of the love of my life I cant lie I feel like a different person and not as positive and confident as I once was ,I know grief is a long hard process but I just wanna breath again and enjoy life again . Dont get me wrong I have lots of people around me but they all treat me like damaged goods and I know they dont mean to , and I am grateful for all the help I do get and grateful for having my son to keep me moving forward and help me keep my head up . People also think that fab isn't the place for me but they just dont understand that fab is now the only place for someone like me as I dont think I could ever love or be in a relationship ever again . Anybody else feel this way or similar , it's ok not to be ok but talking is necessary, thanks for listening to those that read this and I will keep moving forward

Stay strong mate….time is a healer….allow yourself to grieve but don’t let it consume you….remember the good times and cherish them for the days you’re feeling blue!!

And who knows what the future brings us….a relationship may not be what you’re looking for right now, but that’s when they always seem to happen….someone is out there that will make you whole again "

over a year ago

"Very sorry for your loss . I haven't suffered grief but yes I've felt I've lost myself more than once. It's a slow, gradual process to come back again. I've learnt over the years that the little things are what make the difference to life. The moments with our kids. A pet. Nature. Creating or transforming something in our lives - taking photos, planting a garden. Sex Enjoy fab. "

over a year ago

Thank you for the kind words and I will plod on

over a year ago

"Anyone just feel lost and struggling to find themselves again , I always put on a smile and a brave face but after the loss of the love of my life I cant lie I feel like a different person and not as positive and confident as I once was ,I know grief is a long hard process but I just wanna breath again and enjoy life again . Dont get me wrong I have lots of people around me but they all treat me like damaged goods and I know they dont mean to , and I am grateful for all the help I do get and grateful for having my son to keep me moving forward and help me keep my head up . People also think that fab isn't the place for me but they just dont understand that fab is now the only place for someone like me as I dont think I could ever love or be in a relationship ever again . Anybody else feel this way or similar , it's ok not to be ok but talking is necessary, thanks for listening to those that read this and I will keep moving forward "

Im so sorry for your heartbreak. Loss is painful to go through, be gentle with yourself. It will get easier to bear over time xxx

By *exysuzi and Mr.SCouple
over a year ago

CONISTON .Stoke Suburbia. Staffs. BARMOUTH. The Lakes (Monthly)

I wear a badge on my lanyard saying its ok not to be ok . All the best hun, xxxx

over a year ago

"I wear a badge on my lanyard saying its ok not to be ok . All the best hun, xxxx"

over a year ago

"Anyone just feel lost and struggling to find themselves again , I always put on a smile and a brave face but after the loss of the love of my life I cant lie I feel like a different person and not as positive and confident as I once was ,I know grief is a long hard process but I just wanna breath again and enjoy life again . Dont get me wrong I have lots of people around me but they all treat me like damaged goods and I know they dont mean to , and I am grateful for all the help I do get and grateful for having my son to keep me moving forward and help me keep my head up . People also think that fab isn't the place for me but they just dont understand that fab is now the only place for someone like me as I dont think I could ever love or be in a relationship ever again . Anybody else feel this way or similar , it's ok not to be ok but talking is necessary, thanks for listening to those that read this and I will keep moving forward

Im so sorry for your heartbreak. Loss is painful to go through, be gentle with yourself. It will get easier to bear over time xxx"

By *parrow77Man
over a year ago

cheshire

So sorry for the loss I haven’t suffered grief in that way but my partner of 8 yr walked out last June no explanation or hint was issue and it has torn me leaving me with doubts and questions about me and what I did or do wrong but also the future how will I meet or find anyone and will it be same or risk of moving on.

So the changes and doubts I get I hope you ok and stay true and safe.

If ever need an ear msg me

over a year ago

"So sorry for the loss I haven’t suffered grief in that way but my partner of 8 yr walked out last June no explanation or hint was issue and it has torn me leaving me with doubts and questions about me and what I did or do wrong but also the future how will I meet or find anyone and will it be same or risk of moving on.

So the changes and doubts I get I hope you ok and stay true and safe.

If ever need an ear msg me"

By *ack688Man
over a year ago

abruzzo Italy (and UK)

This is very much the topic of the Ricky Gervais show, After Life, if you haven’t already seen it then it might be a good show for you to watch, although you won’t find it easy at times.

over a year ago

"This is very much the topic of the Ricky Gervais show, After Life, if you haven’t already seen it then it might be a good show for you to watch, although you won’t find it easy at times. "
I've seen it and I could actually relate to he fair ,he got it spot on with how you feel

By *adyBugsWoman
over a year ago

cognito

Ahhh buddy I can’t imagine what you are going through and how you feel.

People are really funny when it comes to death, grief and loved ones and they fumble about not knowing what to say or do when really all they should do is have a cuppa or pint with you and let you have space to go through all your emotions again and again until you feel like you are on a good plateau again.

You are here for whatever reasons you decide and they might turn into a relationship again or they might not. The important bit it’s been true to yourself and you do you.

You’ve always got the forums to use as a soundboard or just for silly banter when you need it.

Wishing you well on your new life journey

over a year ago

I write her name in the sand, the waves wash it away ......

Post new Message to Thread