Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Hot photos

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

It's good to see you when you click on hot photos but not every person on here is a sleazebag if you've not checked hot photos out you know what I'm on about body confidence goes a long way

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"It's good to see you when you click on hot photos but not every person on here is a sleazebag if you've not checked hot photos out you know what I'm on about body confidence goes a long way "

I've seen the number one pic and fabbed. How can you not fab it?! Amazing.

Really makes you think doesn't it.

PW

over a year ago

Whilst I agree the current number one picture throughly deserves to be there (and I fabbed it this morning), I think using the term sleazebag is unnecessary.

There will always be pictures posted that don't appeal to you, just scroll past and allow people to post what they enjoy without trying to shame them

over a year ago

"Whilst I agree the current number one picture throughly deserves to be there (and I fabbed it this morning), I think using the term sleazebag is unnecessary.

There will always be pictures posted that don't appeal to you, just scroll past and allow people to post what they enjoy without trying to shame them "

By *aitonelMan
over a year ago

Liverpool

"Whilst I agree the current number one picture throughly deserves to be there (and I fabbed it this morning), I think using the term sleazebag is unnecessary.

There will always be pictures posted that don't appeal to you, just scroll past and allow people to post what they enjoy without trying to shame them "

In addition to that, not everyone who ends up in hot pics actually intends to reach it. Sure, some seem to aspire to be top of hot pics, but most people don't and by chance/popular opinion they just end up there because its a good pic.

over a year ago

There will always be pictures posted that don't appeal to you, just scroll past and allow people to post what they enjoy without trying to shame them

In addition to that, not everyone who ends up in hot pics actually intends to reach it. Sure, some seem to aspire to be top of hot pics, but most people don't and by chance/popular opinion they just end up there because its a good pic. "

So true

over a year ago

"It's good to see you when you click on hot photos but not every person on here is a sleazebag if you've not checked hot photos out you know what I'm on about body confidence goes a long way "
agree

over a year ago

It’s a great picture

over a year ago

"It’s a great picture "

It sure is! I’ve fabbed it. To be fair though, the first thing I noticed was her lovely smile

over a year ago

It’s a great photo

By *lirtyAndFunCouple
over a year ago

Rushden

Beautiful x

over a year ago

An amazing pic and an amazing smile and also a beautiful person xx

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Maybe not everyone a sleazebag but what I'm trying to say is it's good to see some people that have a fab the picture, you're right not everyone wants to be in the number one hot photos list Jeez I'll never get there but all I was trying to say it's good to see. We all have different tastes and dislikes in life that's why we will never always match with the person that we want.. that's life

Post new Message to Thread