Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

What do you like to do for fun, or to relax

Jump to newest

By *litterbabe OP   Woman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

So taking money and work out of the equation, what do you like to do when you have spare time?

For me I like spending time with family and kids, simply relaxing under my heated throw and watching a film, or going to lifestyle clubs.

I don't really have many hobbies for that though when the weather is nice I do enjoy a walk in the countryside.

If I had more money I don't know that my interests would change, I would love to go more holidays maybe but that's about it

(I haven't been on holiday for a long while)

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *byeguysCouple (MM)
over a year ago

Paisley

Doing things without spending money is hard. But we do like playing multiplayer games together, or taking the dog for long walks in the country.

Also, I sew. I have a ton of fabric and make myself denim jackets and listen to music. I mean, there was an initial cost there but it’s free to do on the weekend if I fancy it now.

over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I don't mean without spending any money, but just using maybe a small disposable income.

Just kind of normal things that we might enjoy, so not like flying around the world single-handedly etc!

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

Loosing myself with a cuppa and and suduko book in a hot bubble bath is a favourite past time of mine

By *ersey GirlCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

Music has always been a passion. Gigs and vinyl shopping gives me goosebumps. Love going to football games. The buzz you get from the atmosphere in your home ground is hard to beat. Also cooking I thoroughly thoroughly enjoy

Relaxing wise. I love reading. Getting a new book and getting comfy. Going walks in cemeteries. Walking round museums. Having a bubble bath with music on. I could lie in a bath for hours. Cleaning the house and clearing out cupboards I find relaxing also

R

By *r SproutMan
over a year ago

the middle somewhere

I used to like going to the cinema and bowling, good night out in my eyes.

Now I enjoy swimming and walking

By *ikeC81Man
over a year ago

harrow

Football!!! Often can be found on the terraces

By *ysyphusMan
over a year ago

Starbase K-7

Walking is my exercise, and photography is my hobby, so I do both, body permitting.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I love going ice skating

over a year ago

I enjoy cooking, listening to music, reading blogs and information on bodybuilding sites/forums. Watching YouTube videos and doing up cycling diy projects

By *imply_SensualMan
over a year ago

warrington

I love walking, fells and hills, but also a bit of cycling and in good weather taking the kayak up to the lakes and relaxing on the water

By *2000ManMan
over a year ago

Worthing

Seafront walks, home tech, gardening, films, books.

over a year ago

Comfy clothes, great box sets, films, beer and food that is allegedly bad for you.

over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

"I love walking, fells and hills, but also a bit of cycling and in good weather taking the kayak up to the lakes and relaxing on the water "

I would really like a kayak, I'm considering one of those inflatable ones for the summer

I don't know any places close that I could actually use it but there must be some. I do think that once it's too cold to get wet I would put it away till next year though.

I have always liked kayaking and I love anything connected with water, sadly I don't live near the sea.

By *imply_SensualMan
over a year ago

warrington

"I love walking, fells and hills, but also a bit of cycling and in good weather taking the kayak up to the lakes and relaxing on the water

I would really like a kayak, I'm considering one of those inflatable ones for the summer

I don't know any places close that I could actually use it but there must be some. I do think that once it's too cold to get wet I would put it away till next year though.

I have always liked kayaking and I love anything connected with water, sadly I don't live near the sea."

If you become a member of British Canoeing you can use most canals, some private canals would still need a separate permit. In the Lakes you can get a permit for £5 out of the car park machine at certain lakes (national trust ones)

over a year ago

Listening to music, walking, prospecting/panning (fair weather for this) are a couple of things I find relaxing.

over a year ago

In spare time I enjoy sorting out charity events in anyway I can, like fun runs down at my family's pub just to help people in need. Like macmillan homeless we even helped kids this year with Christmas presents when family's was at hard times, so that's my fun seeing people happy and that's how I rest knowing I've done good in the world,

By *ysyphusMan
over a year ago

Starbase K-7

"Music has always been a passion. Gigs and vinyl shopping gives me goosebumps. Love going to football games. The buzz you get from the atmosphere in your home ground is hard to beat. Also cooking I thoroughly thoroughly enjoy

Relaxing wise. I love reading. Getting a new book and getting comfy. Going walks in cemeteries. Walking round museums. Having a bubble bath with music on. I could lie in a bath for hours. Cleaning the house and clearing out cupboards I find relaxing also

R

"

What are your favourite cemeteries? I love the Necropolis, Cathcart Old Cemetery, & Sandymount.

By *esthetic21Man
over a year ago

Birmingham/Bristol

Building fast cars and gardening

over a year ago

Friends grandsons football holidays !

Do find playing with vag my favourite hobby can do it for hours and never get bored

By *TK421-Man
over a year ago

Cheltenham

A run in the hills.

Hanging out with the family.

Taking people out for a stay in a hotel.

The usual.

By *ersey GirlCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

Vinyl shopping and painting nonesense abstract art

S

By *uitednbooted2Man
over a year ago

Berkshire

Drinks in the pub with good friends

over a year ago

Run, hiking, tree hugging

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

Walking my dog and doing jigsaw puzzles

By *ecadent_DevonMan
over a year ago

Okehampton

Outdoors - I like horse riding, wild swimming (or swimming as we used to call it), walking the moors and along rivers and occasionally going fishing.

Indoors - I don’t really watch TV but enjoy an eclectic range of music, cooking, and drinking wine.

Socially - not a huge social animal but like going to gigs and the theatre on occasion.

By *ud and BryanCouple
over a year ago

Boston, Lincolnshire

Going to;

Swingers clubs/parties

Steampunk events

Medieval reenactments

Museums

Castles

over a year ago

Honelaty I take my car to a track and drive the shite out of it sideways ????

By *iberty RedWoman
over a year ago

Cheltenham

Swim, the feeling of weightlessness is amazing

over a year ago

"Listening to music, walking, prospecting/panning (fair weather for this) are a couple of things I find relaxing. "

What is panning? Like sieving streams for gold?

over a year ago

I don’t like to be sat still, I struggle to just sit and read these days. Much prefer to run or practice some karate

By *eavenNhellCouple
over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

photography love the creative process planning and executing the shoot then editing and processing tto the final image landscapes planes trains & automabiles plus of course nekid ladies

By *aughty but nice...Man
over a year ago

Staffs

Listening to music, golf, drinking good quality ground coffee,reading

By *ich_ChesterMan
over a year ago

Chester

Rugby, decent box set on TV, loads of walking

By *ocktoplaywithMan
over a year ago

Derby

Getting so much fun reading and posting on the forums, but away from here I love music. As John Miles said - music was my first love, and it will be my last.

over a year ago

My koi pond takes up a lot of my time,but just bought a metal detector so hopefully I'll find the next Staffordshire hoard and be able to retire gracefully lol

over a year ago

"Comfy clothes, great box sets, films, beer and food that is allegedly bad for you.

"

This is my level. My list would be very similar. Music or box sets and tea in place of beer.

over a year ago

A walk on the beach at sunrise aah bliss

over a year ago

"Listening to music, walking, prospecting/panning (fair weather for this) are a couple of things I find relaxing.

What is panning? Like sieving streams for gold?"

Yes, the stuff that's at bottom of the bedrock as that be where all the heavy material is.

over a year ago

"Listening to music, walking, prospecting/panning (fair weather for this) are a couple of things I find relaxing.

What is panning? Like sieving streams for gold?

Yes, the stuff that's at bottom of the bedrock as that be where all the heavy material is."

That's so cool!

over a year ago

Walk. I can walk all day as long as it's not raining. I preferably like to walk alone (or with dogs at the most). That's my me time. To stop my mind I need to move physically, if I'm idle my mind carries on into overdrive. So not only do I enjoy walking, it helps keep me somewhat sane

By *imon_hydeMan
over a year ago

Stockport

I listen to music, go to gigs. I read a lot, mainly fantasy and crime. I play D&D every week. How could I forget walking the dogs

over a year ago

My hobbies include music,DIY, playing pool badly and either riding or tinkering with my motorbikes or car

By *avie65Man
over a year ago

In the west.

I like to read. I've just started running and I'm surprised how much I enjoy that.

My favourite thing to do, for me time, is to sit in a coffeeshop and watch the world go by, without a care in the world.

By *eedsmale36Man
over a year ago

Leeds

Hill walking, mountain biking, racquetball, fucking hot wives, unfortunately not every week due to work

over a year ago

Music and cooking, usually at the same time. Nothing better than cooking up a storm whilst having a wee dance around the kitchen! Usually a glass of too!

over a year ago

Cooking, jigsaws, and my fave camping, roll on the warmer weather!

over a year ago

I enjoy going fishing on my wee boat, walking in the hills and playing golf.

Being lazy chilling in front of the TV is just as good though

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

Driving, writing, biking, darting, pubbing, photographing, gigging, shopping, gaming, vegging, tving, filming, eating, cooking.

By *lexV16Man
over a year ago

Welling

"So taking money and work out of the equation, what do you like to do when you have spare time?

For me I like spending time with family and kids, simply relaxing under my heated throw and watching a film, or going to lifestyle clubs.

I don't really have many hobbies for that though when the weather is nice I do enjoy a walk in the countryside.

If I had more money I don't know that my interests would change, I would love to go more holidays maybe but that's about it

(I haven't been on holiday for a long while)

"

I’d travel somewhere for fun

And would play piano or go for a massage for relax

Actually that is what I do regularly

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

South

Taking my dogs on a walk and taking photos. Taking my kids on a walk and taking photos. I do occasionally draw but I’m not very good, listen to music, watch films.

I’m not very sociable so anything that doesn’t involve me having to mix much with other people would be great. I am considering joining a Nordic walking group, but ….people.

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

I like fixing stuff

over a year ago

I used to swim several times a week,not been since before lockdown. I enjoy a nice walk, especially by the sea. Also enjoy visiting National Trust properties,but best of all playing relaxing easy listening music on my Hammond organ & when not doing that listening to music on YouTube.

By *ryandseeMan
over a year ago

Yorkshire

Time with family and friends is great but some me time also needed. Walking(with dog), gardening, cooking, swimming, reading, listening to music, visiting a gallery, browsing in a bookshop, visiting a nice market, making a flask of coffee and parking somewhere with gorgeous views and enjoy some very quite time. I am not good with busy, noisy places so always looking for somewhere quite to relax

over a year ago

"I like fixing stuff "

I'm sure the bookies would have something to say about that

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Reading, walking, lifting weights

By *izzy.miss.lizzyCouple
over a year ago

Pembrokeshire

we like being on the river in our boat, we like walks along the river, and we like car rides to other riverside locations... as long as there is water nearby, we are happy!

By *ust RachelTV/TS
over a year ago

Horsham

Cycling, sailing, shooting people with BB guns, photography, and getting into the allotment.

Post new Message to Thread