Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Team Up!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hey All.

Chatting to a lovely wife from a couples profile on fab for a while now and we got talking about the prospect of finding another female to team up with for MFF fun with me (the now extremely excited single male) and her (the boss, who quite likes a good bum on her females!).

I wondered, is it common for the female half of couple profiles to seek other randoms to team up with for an MFF instead of going down the usual route of couple to couple connections? I imagine the latter is easier than the former! Keen to know if anyone has done this and has any search tips!

I am obviously helping her thoroughly with the search

Luke x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It's a common fantasy for men. Unfortunately the 'woman' often has no idea.

Good luck

By *sBlueWoman
over a year ago

Up North

It’s not unusual but finding a f is the problem

over a year ago

"Hey All.

Chatting to a lovely wife from a couples profile on fab for a while now and we got talking about the prospect of finding another female to team up with for MFF fun with me (the now extremely excited single male) and her (the boss, who quite likes a good bum on her females!).

I wondered, is it common for the female half of couple profiles to seek other randoms to team up with for an MFF instead of going down the usual route of couple to couple connections? I imagine the latter is easier than the former! Keen to know if anyone has done this and has any search tips!

Luke x"

Hang on... have you met her in person or is it just chat?

If just chat be wary as it's likely a man wanking.

By *heVonMatterhornsCouple
over a year ago

Lincoln

I don't think I would seek a single guy for FFM. It's bloody hard to find a female, so having to find both, a female and a male, seems like too much hassle if we can just look as a couple.

K

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 25/01/22 17:29:55]

over a year ago

"Hey All.

Luke x

Hang on... have you met her in person or is it just chat?

If just chat be wary as it's likely a man wanking. "

Yes met in person, thankfully I won’t be another victim of the fake couples profile, this time anyway! Obviously a fantasy of mine, but interestingly it was actually suggested by her…

over a year ago

"It’s not unusual but finding a f is the problem "

Absolutely is! I imagine she is going to be more successful than I am in the search. Single males tend to be the devil on here haha!

over a year ago

Dream on.

over a year ago

"I don't think I would seek a single guy for FFM. It's bloody hard to find a female, so having to find both, a female and a male, seems like too much hassle if we can just look as a couple.

K"

Yeah totally understand that! Why waste valuable time on singles when you can tackle couple profiles instead! I get it. How about if you were approached for this though? No effort on your part, but your partner left out…might not work for you?!

Luke x

over a year ago

Why wouldn't the wife find another female for her and her partner?

over a year ago

"Why wouldn't the wife find another female for her and her partner?"

There could be many reasons for this, of which most are probably none of my business. Most hot wives don’t play with there partners, by definition…?

By *eyond PurityCouple
over a year ago

Lincolnshire

A single guy, trying to find a single fem, to meet up with another girl, who’s married and has a couples profile…

I’d say it would be easier coming from the girl, although that might be odd since she’s got a couples profile.

It’s a tall order, even with you being a good looking guy but we wish you well.

I’d say you both visiting a club together would be a better option.

If you don’t ask, you don’t get

X

over a year ago

"A single guy, trying to find a single fem, to meet up with another girl, who’s married and has a couples profile…

I’d say it would be easier coming from the girl, although that might be odd since she’s got a couples profile.

It’s a tall order, even with you being a good looking guy but we wish you well.

I’d say you both visiting a club together would be a better option.

If you don’t ask, you don’t get

X"

Actually a really good suggestion, re the club! That’s a little daunting for me considering I’ve never done one, but she has so maybe can take the lead! Good call!

By *iromancergirl1Woman
over a year ago

bolton

As a single female I played with lots of couples in all kinds of dynamics but it’s always been at a club it’s just so complicated to set up outside of that.

Post new Message to Thread