By *m389 OP   Man
over a year ago

Bromley

Anyone seen this on Netflix?

One hell of a movie.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I thought it was good but not amazing, definitely makes you think though....DiCaprio is class as usual

over a year ago

It was OK, good reflection on todays society.

Would I watch it again?

No

over a year ago

I’m my humble opinion I can confirm that it was indeed a movie but that’s about it.

Opinions eh got to love ‘em!!!!’

T

over a year ago

I enjoyed it, very much a reflection of what would happen if we were heading for disaster.

over a year ago

Before I saw it I’d heard bad reviews, but watched it anyway! It actually was ok, not the best film I’ve ever seen but far from the worst either, and a decent reflection of modern society.

I would guess the haters are probably those it’s lampooning, and can’t see the irony. Eg those more obsessed with the ins and outs of the celebrity couple than the impending disaster right in front of their eyes! Very 2022.

over a year ago

Was funny but typical yanks (Hollywood) up their own ass stuff!

over a year ago

Really enjoyed the movie. Kinda put media and previous US leaders in perspective. Worrying the whole world is based on ratings. Even here sometimes.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Bought into the trailers and hype. Watched it. Commented on the previous thread about it. No blockbuster in my book

over a year ago

Was ok to pass the time, not on my must watch again list, the ending was best bit though

over a year ago

"Before I saw it I’d heard bad reviews, but watched it anyway! It actually was ok, not the best film I’ve ever seen but far from the worst either, and a decent reflection of modern society.

I would guess the haters are probably those it’s lampooning, and can’t see the irony. Eg those more obsessed with the ins and outs of the celebrity couple than the impending disaster right in front of their eyes! Very 2022. "

I think it's kind of funny how it's getting bad reviews etc.... proves the point.

Hope the end scene happens soon.

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

I thought it was good. Not iconic or mind blowing or anything but only so many films can be that. It was entertaining and enjoyable though which is the purpose of a film. I don't feel it deserves the poor reviews. There's far worse films about.

over a year ago

I liked the scene where the government bloke tells them to pay for the kitchen food/ drink.

Post new Message to Thread