Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Fat club round 5!

Jump to newest

By *ittle_brat_evie!! OP   Woman
over a year ago

evesham

Nell..... I hope you aren't feeling too bad with covid x concentrate on getting better rather than what you're eating x

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

over a year ago

evesham

230 again today. Its my first period in ages so that may have something to do with it. In the office all day so hopefully no biscuits to tease me!

Reply privately

By *urvySub87Woman
over a year ago

Near Wellingborough

I always gain weight with my Time of month

Reply privately

By *annaBeStrongMan
over a year ago

w

A cut at works got infected and spread pretty bad, on the antibiotics and resting from the gym until it clears up. No weigh ins or calorie tracking.

Hopefully it won’t be too long. Seems the infection got me run down and I got tonsillitis at the same time

Reply privately

over a year ago

evesham

"A cut at works got infected and spread pretty bad, on the antibiotics and resting from the gym until it clears up. No weigh ins or calorie tracking.

Hopefully it won’t be too long. Seems the infection got me run down and I got tonsillitis at the same time "

Oh no. Hope it gets better soon x

Reply privately

over a year ago

evesham

"I always gain weight with my Time of month"

Yeah fingers crossed it starts to shift again soon.

Reply privately

By *hiterabbit6Couple
over a year ago

Sexytown, Moray

signing in

Rabbit x

Reply privately

By *urvySub87Woman
over a year ago

Near Wellingborough

"A cut at works got infected and spread pretty bad, on the antibiotics and resting from the gym until it clears up. No weigh ins or calorie tracking.

Hopefully it won’t be too long. Seems the infection got me run down and I got tonsillitis at the same time "

Oh bless, hopefully you feel better soon

Reply privately

By *erts19Man
over a year ago

Hertfordshire

Another week and another 2lbs lost, not a huge amount but I’m happy it’s still coming off!

Reply privately

over a year ago

evesham

"signing in

Rabbit x "

Welcome to the club x

Reply privately

over a year ago

evesham

"Another week and another 2lbs lost, not a huge amount but I’m happy it’s still coming off!"

Well done x

Reply privately

By *urvySub87Woman
over a year ago

Near Wellingborough

"Another week and another 2lbs lost, not a huge amount but I’m happy it’s still coming off!"

A loss is loss, well done

Reply privately

By *annaBeStrongMan
over a year ago

w

Zero gym or diet this week. Dunno if I got the covid or just the worst tonsillitis of my life

Sad times, but I’ll be well fed ready for next week

Reply privately

over a year ago

evesham

I've completely fucked it this week! Fuck loads of snacking and very little hydration. I'm away for the weekend but hoping to make ok choices then really settle back in to it on Sunday when I get back.

Reply privately

By *urvySub87Woman
over a year ago

Near Wellingborough

I ate a family sized bar of galaxy last night not good at all. Hopefully have a better weekend and lose those calories before Monday

Reply privately

By *hiterabbit6Couple
over a year ago

Sexytown, Moray

I lost 1.5lbs this week and am delighted as last weekend I was a nightmare, but have done a few early morning walks which definitely helped I think!

we can do this

Reply privately

over a year ago

evesham

"I lost 1.5lbs this week and am delighted as last weekend I was a nightmare, but have done a few early morning walks which definitely helped I think!

we can do this "

Excellent x well done!

I keep thinking I'll get up early and start walking before work but it's so dark where I am and too cold lol

Reply privately

By *hiterabbit6Couple
over a year ago

Sexytown, Moray

"I lost 1.5lbs this week and am delighted as last weekend I was a nightmare, but have done a few early morning walks which definitely helped I think!

we can do this

Excellent x well done!

I keep thinking I'll get up early and start walking before work but it's so dark where I am and too cold lol "

you know I live in the Highlands of Scotland... that is dark and cold, it was at 5.30 this morning when I was out walking along the coastal road anyway lol

seriously, it's very good for the mental attitude for the day too ... just takes alot of self persuasion, i just walking on warm clothes, hat gloves and my headphones and just head off, but once you've started you will so enjoy it and notice the difference in your food cravings and then your weight loss

hope you're doing OK though

Reply privately

By *ookie46Woman
over a year ago

Deepest darkest Peru

"I've completely fucked it this week! Fuck loads of snacking and very little hydration. I'm away for the weekend but hoping to make ok choices then really settle back in to it on Sunday when I get back. "

Same here and didn’t get weighed as had a holiday in

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Room for a rotund one to join in the check-ins. I’m at the start of a new phase of my body transformation.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Following the thread.

Lost a stone in the last 6 months.

Feeling a little more confident about my body. Even posted a new pic.

Reply privately

over a year ago

After seeing my reflection in the window at work last night I need to do something about it.

Ok if I join you x

Reply privately

over a year ago

evesham

"After seeing my reflection in the window at work last night I need to do something about it.

Ok if I join you x"

Course it is, welcome x

Reply privately

over a year ago

evesham

"Following the thread.

Lost a stone in the last 6 months.

Feeling a little more confident about my body. Even posted a new pic. "

That's fantastic x well done you.

Reply privately

over a year ago

evesham

"Room for a rotund one to join in the check-ins. I’m at the start of a new phase of my body transformation. "

100% x whatever your goal is you are welcome here x

Reply privately

over a year ago

evesham

we can do this

Excellent x well done!

I keep thinking I'll get up early and start walking before work but it's so dark where I am and too cold lol

you know I live in the Highlands of Scotland... that is dark and cold, it was at 5.30 this morning when I was out walking along the coastal road anyway lol

seriously, it's very good for the mental attitude for the day too ... just takes alot of self persuasion, i just walking on warm clothes, hat gloves and my headphones and just head off, but once you've started you will so enjoy it and notice the difference in your food cravings and then your weight loss

hope you're doing OK though "

Ok ok point taken.... I'll commit to one morning next week and see how I go x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Room for a rotund one to join in the check-ins. I’m at the start of a new phase of my body transformation.

100% x whatever your goal is you are welcome here x "

10 Stone shifted so far. Now I’m on to an attempt to sculpt a physique, and shed a bit more body fat.

Reply privately

over a year ago

evesham

"I've completely fucked it this week! Fuck loads of snacking and very little hydration. I'm away for the weekend but hoping to make ok choices then really settle back in to it on Sunday when I get back.

Same here and didn’t get weighed as had a holiday in "

We can do this x today is a new day!

Reply privately

By *urvySub87Woman
over a year ago

Near Wellingborough

"Room for a rotund one to join in the check-ins. I’m at the start of a new phase of my body transformation.

10 Stone shifted so far. Now I’m on to an attempt to sculpt a physique, and shed a bit more body fat."

Wow that's amazing, well done

Reply privately

over a year ago

evesham

As suspected..... Fucked it this weekend! 235 today!

I'm pissing myself off which isn't helping!

I really want to do this but am sabotaging myself every fucking day!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"As suspected..... Fucked it this weekend! 235 today!

I really want to do this but am sabotaging myself every fucking day! "

How do you feel you are sabotaging? Is it nutritional or exercise based?

Reply privately

By *ittleMissCaliWoman
over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

I really want to do this but am sabotaging myself every fucking day! "

I'm stuck in a vicious cycle of self sabotage currently too. Pissing me off but can't seem to get myself off this

Reply privately

over a year ago

evesham

How do you feel you are sabotaging? Is it nutritional or exercise based?"

Nutrition nd hydration. Not drinking anywhere near enough at home plus got the ah fuck it's when eating lol

Always seems to happen when I creep up on 3 stone loss. Must be something psychological like I don't feel I'm allowed to be skinny maybe? Bit deep for a Monday but weight loss is way more than just eating less!

Reply privately

over a year ago

evesham

I really want to do this but am sabotaging myself every fucking day! I'm stuck in a vicious cycle of self sabotage currently too. Pissing me off but can't seem to get myself off this "

Let's kick each others arses!

Today WILL be a no shack day for me and I WILL either throw away or give away the box of biscuits currently on the side!

Reply privately

over a year ago

How do you feel you are sabotaging? Is it nutritional or exercise based?

Nutrition nd hydration. Not drinking anywhere near enough at home plus got the ah fuck it's when eating lol

Always seems to happen when I creep up on 3 stone loss. Must be something psychological like I don't feel I'm allowed to be skinny maybe? Bit deep for a Monday but weight loss is way more than just eating less! "

I hear ya, I’m in a similar position. Creeping up to a milestone of the weight I was before I stacked it up high. As I’ve approached it, I’ve gone back to my coach for a few pep talks, change of programs, etc. he put me through a fitness and strength test too, to demonstrate my progress. The renewed excitement for seeing progression is motivational for me.

Reply privately

over a year ago

10 Stone shifted so far. Now I’m on to an attempt to sculpt a physique, and shed a bit more body fat."

How did you cope with loose skin?

Reply privately

over a year ago

10 Stone shifted so far. Now I’m on to an attempt to sculpt a physique, and shed a bit more body fat.

How did you cope with loose skin?"

I’ve done nothing with it, I’m just allowing my body to do with it as it sees fit. It’s Now a part of me that I’ll have to embrace, and I don’t feel as though I’d want to address it with surgery.

Reply privately

By *hiterabbit6Couple
over a year ago

Sexytown, Moray

How did you cope with loose skin?

I’ve done nothing with it, I’m just allowing my body to do with it as it sees fit. It’s Now a part of me that I’ll have to embrace, and I don’t feel as though I’d want to address it with surgery. "

mine is awful,but can't afford surgery, thinking of doing a sponsor page or something.... NHS have referred me, but that could be years yet!

the one and only downfall of weight loss, especially at my age

Rabbit

Reply privately

By *urvySub87Woman
over a year ago

Near Wellingborough

Well, I'm up 3lbs this week. I knew that I would gain. I just can't get into the right headspace of dieting even though I'm desperate to drop a stone. Comfort eating is my problem. I have a lot going on and anxiety is making me stuff my face. Really need to get my shit together and get back on it

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Well, I'm up 3lbs this week. I knew that I would gain. I just can't get into the right headspace of dieting even though I'm desperate to drop a stone. Comfort eating is my problem. I have a lot going on and anxiety is making me stuff my face. Really need to get my shit together and get back on it "

Get yourself back to a place where your nutrition and exercise were working. I find it triggers memories of progression and feeling good. It focuses my mind again, until the next blip.

Reply privately

over a year ago

evesham

234 today. Hoping to improve on yesterday and have a much better day today (I did not throw the biscuits away but they are no longer here to be a problem today )

Reply privately

over a year ago

evesham

"Well, I'm up 3lbs this week. I knew that I would gain. I just can't get into the right headspace of dieting even though I'm desperate to drop a stone. Comfort eating is my problem. I have a lot going on and anxiety is making me stuff my face. Really need to get my shit together and get back on it "

I know that feeling so well. You've done amazing so far but it can be hard when we hit triggers and our old habits creep back in. Is its cold and dark and we just want stodge!

Keep going x you'll drop that stone in no time.

Reply privately

By *hiterabbit6Couple
over a year ago

Sexytown, Moray

Good morning fabbers

hope everyone is doing OK, i have had a good week so far, but won't know if the scales will reflect that on Saturday morning, but if not hey ho, I'm feeling good at the moment and got a day down the pub Saturday will be either celebrating or commiiserating... haha!

Enjoy your Thursday

Rabbit x

Reply privately

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

Half a stone down since January 1st. Happy with that.

Reply privately

By *urvySub87Woman
over a year ago

Near Wellingborough

"Half a stone down since January 1st. Happy with that. "

That's brilliant, well done

Reply privately

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

"Half a stone down since January 1st. Happy with that.

That's brilliant, well done"

Thank you.

You'll get back on it. Don't let blips hold you back or destroy everything.

Reply privately

over a year ago

evesham

Sorry I've been Mia for a few days. Very hectic and good choices not always great. Start off with great intentions then it goes to shit!

Today is a new day though. I can do this.

Reply privately

By *unninglinguist69Man
over a year ago

Belfast

Following this thread along with the other weightloss one.

Does anyone have any weight loss like kik groups or anything for motivation?

Reply privately

By *annaBeStrongMan
over a year ago

w

I beat covid, beat the infection from the work injury, now I’m back on the weight gain

I’m done trying to do this “clean”. It’s too much effort. I’m not gonna go full unhealthy dreamer bulk but I will be buying more treats, full fat milk, easy calories etc

Reply privately

By *erts19Man
over a year ago

Hertfordshire

I have had a good week, ate well and really pushed it in the gym. Weighed in this morning and I have lost another 3lbs. Takes my total since the end of August to 5 and a half stone!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I have had a good week, ate well and really pushed it in the gym. Weighed in this morning and I have lost another 3lbs. Takes my total since the end of August to 5 and a half stone!"

Result!

Reply privately

By *hiterabbit6Couple
over a year ago

Sexytown, Moray

slowly does it here... half a pound off this week, but will get there eventually...

Happy Sunday people

Rabbit x

Reply privately

over a year ago

evesham

"slowly does it here... half a pound off this week, but will get there eventually...

Happy Sunday people

Rabbit x"

Well done x

Reply privately

over a year ago

evesham

"I have had a good week, ate well and really pushed it in the gym. Weighed in this morning and I have lost another 3lbs. Takes my total since the end of August to 5 and a half stone!"

That's amazing!

Reply privately

over a year ago

evesham

"I beat covid, beat the infection from the work injury, now I’m back on the weight gain

I’m done trying to do this “clean”. It’s too much effort. I’m not gonna go full unhealthy dreamer bulk but I will be buying more treats, full fat milk, easy calories etc "

Glad you're feeling better x

Reply privately

over a year ago

evesham

So 230lb today.

Been shopping and bought a few days worth of food (I can't shop for a whole week. My head can't do it lol).

Reply privately

over a year ago

"So 230lb today.

Been shopping and bought a few days worth of food (I can't shop for a whole week. My head can't do it lol). "

Result

Well done

Reply privately

By *ookie46Woman
over a year ago

Deepest darkest Peru

Lost 0.5 pound yesterday

I’m happy with that as I’ve been away

Reply privately

over a year ago

evesham

Fuck..... 231 today! Didn't drink or move an awful lot yesterday though.

Reply privately

By *unninglinguist69Man
over a year ago

Belfast

"Fuck..... 231 today! Didn't drink or move an awful lot yesterday though. "

I had a bad day yesterday snacking..... not so much fun today haha back to the gym this evening to repent my sins

Reply privately

By *urvySub87Woman
over a year ago

Near Wellingborough

2.5lbs off this week gonna have to change my outlook now though as I'm 13 weeks pregnant so I know the gain will start soon. I'm going to do my best not to gain too much, about 22-25lbs according to the midwife so hopefully I can stay in that bracket healthy eating instead of diet from now on.

Reply privately

over a year ago

evesham

"2.5lbs off this week gonna have to change my outlook now though as I'm 13 weeks pregnant so I know the gain will start soon. I'm going to do my best not to gain too much, about 22-25lbs according to the midwife so hopefully I can stay in that bracket healthy eating instead of diet from now on."

Oh wow, congratulations on both counts x

Reply privately

By *urvySub87Woman
over a year ago

Near Wellingborough

"2.5lbs off this week gonna have to change my outlook now though as I'm 13 weeks pregnant so I know the gain will start soon. I'm going to do my best not to gain too much, about 22-25lbs according to the midwife so hopefully I can stay in that bracket healthy eating instead of diet from now on.

Oh wow, congratulations on both counts x "

Thank you

Reply privately

over a year ago

evesham

"2.5lbs off this week gonna have to change my outlook now though as I'm 13 weeks pregnant so I know the gain will start soon. I'm going to do my best not to gain too much, about 22-25lbs according to the midwife so hopefully I can stay in that bracket healthy eating instead of diet from now on.

Oh wow, congratulations on both counts x

Thank you "

I've never been pregnant so can't offer any weight advice there. I've never been skinny so perhaps just can't offer any advice ever lol

Reply privately

By *agerMorganMan
over a year ago

Canvey Island

Over the course of January and a few days in Feb, I’ve managed to lose 1st & 2lbs. Dead pleased!

Reply privately

over a year ago

evesham

"Over the course of January and a few days in Feb, I’ve managed to lose 1st & 2lbs. Dead pleased! "

Wow, well done x

Reply privately

By *agerMorganMan
over a year ago

Canvey Island

"Over the course of January and a few days in Feb, I’ve managed to lose 1st & 2lbs. Dead pleased!

Wow, well done x "

Thank you. x 1 down, 14 to go…

Reply privately

By *urvySub87Woman
over a year ago

Near Wellingborough

It's a very good start, well done

Reply privately

over a year ago

evesham

230 today and a long chat with my nutritionist around sabotage and (assumed) competition with others. It's really hard to dig into these feelings but I know cracking them will be the key to pushing through that 3 stone barrier I always get stuck at!

Reply privately

By *erts19Man
over a year ago

Hertfordshire

Weigh in again this morning and I’m not going to lie, I have had a bad week. Haven’t been to the gym much, haven’t exercised much, and I have eaten so poorly (I think I have had 3 takeaways in the past week). However some how I have still managed to lose 3lbs!! I’m honestly so confused

Reply privately

By *urvySub87Woman
over a year ago

Near Wellingborough

Well done though

Reply privately

By *ookie46Woman
over a year ago

Deepest darkest Peru

Weighed today and 81.2 kg

That’s 3lb off this week

Reply privately

By *urvySub87Woman
over a year ago

Near Wellingborough

1/2 lb off this week. Happy with that. I know the weight gain will start in the next couple of weeks so nice to lose a little first

Reply privately

over a year ago

evesham

Every body is doing so well! I'm still bumbling around 230/233 lb which is annoying!

Fridge is stocked and no plans for eating out this week so fingers crossed!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I’m maintaining my weight currently, which is the plan for the time being. I’ve been in a calorie deficit for so long.

I’m getting used to eating more, and different style of training to suit it.

Keep going everyone. Celebrate the successes. Don’t let the setbacks define your weeks.

Reply privately

over a year ago

evesham

How are we all doing?

233 this morning grrrr

Reply privately

By *erts19Man
over a year ago

Hertfordshire

"How are we all doing?

233 this morning grrrr"

It’s weigh day for me tomorrow, I’m hoping to hit the 6st mark which means I need to lose 4lbs. It’s been a good week and I’ve smashed it in the gym so would be great if I can get there (fingers crossed)!

Reply privately

By *erts19Man
over a year ago

Hertfordshire

How is everyone getting on?

Reply privately

over a year ago

I lost a couple of kg’s over the last month. I’m getting close to a new milestone.

Reply privately

over a year ago

evesham

231 today. Off to London for a couple of days with my niece so lots of walking I'm sure!

Reply privately

By *urvySub87Woman
over a year ago

Near Wellingborough

"How is everyone getting on?"

1/2 a lb on this week. I can deal with that at 15 weeks

Reply privately

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

Weight loss has slowed but still another lb off this week. I'm happy with that.

Reply privately

By *erts19Man
over a year ago

Hertfordshire

"I lost a couple of kg’s over the last month. I’m getting close to a new milestone."

Congrats man!

Reply privately

By *erts19Man
over a year ago

Hertfordshire

"231 today. Off to London for a couple of days with my niece so lots of walking I'm sure! "

Hope you have a nice time and don’t wear out those legs too much!

Reply privately

By *erts19Man
over a year ago

Hertfordshire

"How is everyone getting on?

1/2 a lb on this week. I can deal with that at 15 weeks "

That’s really good going

Reply privately

By *erts19Man
over a year ago

Hertfordshire

Lost another 2lbs on Friday, wasn’t the best week but it’s still a lose and things are still moving in the right direction. That’s 6st1lb since I started 6 months ago!

Reply privately

By *urvySub87Woman
over a year ago

Near Wellingborough

So, I gained 3lb this week. That's what I get for having Chinese food 2 nights in a row. The joy of having the family visiting. Hope you're all doing better than me lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

evesham

"So, I gained 3lb this week. That's what I get for having Chinese food 2 nights in a row. The joy of having the family visiting. Hope you're all doing better than me lol"

I'm sure that will go in no time. It's probably mostly water weight.

I'm back on it properly now! No more buying snacks when I go to the garage, tracking calories etc!

231 today and each day this week has seen a loss which hasn't happened in a while. I even went out for dinner on Tuesday. Stuck to a plan and even had dessert.

Reply privately

By *hiterabbit6Couple
over a year ago

Sexytown, Moray

I had a terrible few weeks eating and drinking, well actually it was banging, but weight wise not great for me, so last Monday was back on plan and weighed in Saturday and over the whole month had only gained 6lbs.. which I can cope with!! Back at it, walking daily and on my SW plan, which I blinking love...so hopefully my next weight in on Saturday will see a turn around.... hope everyone is well

Rabbit x

Reply privately

over a year ago

evesham

"I had a terrible few weeks eating and drinking, well actually it was banging, but weight wise not great for me, so last Monday was back on plan and weighed in Saturday and over the whole month had only gained 6lbs.. which I can cope with!! Back at it, walking daily and on my SW plan, which I blinking love...so hopefully my next weight in on Saturday will see a turn around.... hope everyone is well

Rabbit x "

Well done on getting refocused!

I've been back on track this week and am 5lb lighter as a result! Got to keep it going now.

Bit of an emotional time so need to focus on not eating my feelings!

Reply privately

By *hiterabbit6Couple
over a year ago

Sexytown, Moray

"I had a terrible few weeks eating and drinking, well actually it was banging, but weight wise not great for me, so last Monday was back on plan and weighed in Saturday and over the whole month had only gained 6lbs.. which I can cope with!! Back at it, walking daily and on my SW plan, which I blinking love...so hopefully my next weight in on Saturday will see a turn around.... hope everyone is well

Rabbit x

I've been back on track this week and am 5lb lighter as a result! Got to keep it going now.

Bit of an emotional time so need to focus on not eating my feelings!"

5lbs is fantastic in one week....you can do this x

Reply privately

over a year ago

evesham

Rabbit x

Bit of an emotional time so need to focus on not eating my feelings!

5lbs is fantastic in one week....you can do this x "

Thank you X another lb down today!

Of to another site for work today and haven't planned at all which means breakfast on the go! And it cannot be a McDonald's lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

evesham

I am 2lb off my 3 stone blocker. Every time I get to 3 stone lost I lose it and start putting back on! Not this time though. I'm determined to push through it!

Reply privately

By *ablo minibar123Woman
over a year ago

"I am 2lb off my 3 stone blocker. Every time I get to 3 stone lost I lose it and start putting back on! Not this time though. I'm determined to push through it!"

I'm sure you will do it

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I am 2lb off my 3 stone blocker. Every time I get to 3 stone lost I lose it and start putting back on! Not this time though. I'm determined to push through it!"

You can do it I have faith in you xx

Reply privately

By *urvySub87Woman
over a year ago

Near Wellingborough

You've got this, you've done so well.

I gained 1.5lbs this week, aiming to stay the same weight for the week couple of weeks.

Reply privately

over a year ago

evesham

226 today! Bang on 3 stone lost now!

Off out for an Italian dinner tonight but want to keep this moving forward so planning is important! No garlic bread, no pizza, no creamy sauces.

Reply privately

By *urvySub87Woman
over a year ago

Near Wellingborough

"226 today! Bang on 3 stone lost now!

Off out for an Italian dinner tonight but want to keep this moving forward so planning is important! No garlic bread, no pizza, no creamy sauces. "

Have a lovely time

Reply privately

By *ookie46Woman
over a year ago

Deepest darkest Peru

Off out for an Italian dinner tonight but want to keep this moving forward so planning is important! No garlic bread, no pizza, no creamy sauces. "

You’ve got this

Reply privately

over a year ago

evesham

Off out for an Italian dinner tonight but want to keep this moving forward so planning is important! No garlic bread, no pizza, no creamy sauces.

Have a lovely time "

Thank you X

Reply privately

over a year ago

evesham

You’ve got this "

Thank you X

Reply privately

over a year ago

evesham

How is everyone else getting on?

Reply privately

By *hiterabbit6Couple
over a year ago

Sexytown, Moray

well done and hope you enjoyed you're meal Evie.

I have been really good again now since the Monday before last, food wise and back to my walking,so hoping it will show in my weigh in Saturday morning.

will keep you updated!

We can do this

Rabbit

Reply privately

over a year ago

evesham

"well done and hope you enjoyed you're meal Evie.

I have been really good again now since the Monday before last, food wise and back to my walking,so hoping it will show in my weigh in Saturday morning.

will keep you updated!

We can do this

Rabbit "

Keep going X

Slight gain today for me after my meal out. I had a small starter of bruschetta then a light option for my main, no pudding. Could just be salt etc so back on it today.

Reply privately

By *urvySub87Woman
over a year ago

Near Wellingborough

will keep you updated!

We can do this

Rabbit

Keep going X

Slight gain today for me after my meal out. I had a small starter of bruschetta then a light option for my main, no pudding. Could just be salt etc so back on it today. "

It will soon come off again

Reply privately

over a year ago

evesham

will keep you updated!

We can do this

Rabbit

Keep going X

Slight gain today for me after my meal out. I had a small starter of bruschetta then a light option for my main, no pudding. Could just be salt etc so back on it today.

It will soon come off again "

Thanks lovely. Hope you are doing ok X

Reply privately

By *erts19Man
over a year ago

Hertfordshire

I lost another 2lbs last week so that’s 6st 4lbs lost in total. It’s definitely been a slower few weeks for me but still moving in the right direction.

Reply privately

over a year ago

im 3lbs down this week

1 stone to go to get to 2019 weight.. gained 3 stone in lockdown!!

Reply privately

By *hiterabbit6Couple
over a year ago

Sexytown, Moray

4.5lbs this week.... much better! Has given me new incentive..

my target is in sight!

Rabbit x

Reply privately

By *urvySub87Woman
over a year ago

Near Wellingborough

"I lost another 2lbs last week so that’s 6st 4lbs lost in total. It’s definitely been a slower few weeks for me but still moving in the right direction. "

That's amazing. Well done

Reply privately

By *ookie46Woman
over a year ago

Deepest darkest Peru

2lb off yesterday so at 177 now

Feeling more positive now after bad news at my diabetic review

Reply privately

over a year ago

evesham

Some good progress on here guys! Well done.

I have put a couple of lb on but went out on Saturday and drank a fair bit lol back to focussed this week so hopefully going to smash through that 3 stone barrier.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Seem to be stuck on 94kg at the moment but coming from being 120kg I’m still happy with that!!!!!!

Tony

Reply privately

By *hiterabbit6Couple
over a year ago

Sexytown, Moray

weigh in this morning and down another 2.5lbs, that's a total of 121 lbs (or 8st 9lbs) I am now 2lbs off my target, but maybe I need to just lower it a bit more!

Hope everyone is doing well? have a great weekend awl.

Rabbit

Reply privately

over a year ago

"weigh in this morning and down another 2.5lbs, that's a total of 121 lbs (or 8st 9lbs) I am now 2lbs off my target, but maybe I need to just lower it a bit more!

Rabbit

"

rhats really impressive! good effort!

Reply privately

By *urvySub87Woman
over a year ago

Near Wellingborough

"weigh in this morning and down another 2.5lbs, that's a total of 121 lbs (or 8st 9lbs) I am now 2lbs off my target, but maybe I need to just lower it a bit more!

Rabbit

"

That's amazing, well done

Reply privately

over a year ago

evesham

"Seem to be stuck on 94kg at the moment but coming from being 120kg I’m still happy with that!!!!!!

Tony"

This is awesome. I got stuck just after Christmas and it's only just started shifting again. I looked at it as a mini win though as I didn't gain all of what I lost back which I would have done before.

Reply privately

over a year ago

evesham

Rabbit

"

This is bloody fantastic! You should be super proud of yourself.

Reply privately

over a year ago

evesham

So got down to 224 in the week. Ending the week at 225 which means I've broken through the 3 stone barrier and I am super happy about that!

Need to just push on now. First mini target is 3.5 stone.

Reply privately

By *ong-leggedblondWoman
over a year ago

Next Door

"So got down to 224 in the week. Ending the week at 225 which means I've broken through the 3 stone barrier and I am super happy about that!

Need to just push on now. First mini target is 3.5 stone. "

Well done, amazing weight loss.

I'm losing inches but no weight.

I'm going to track my food better for the next few weeks to see if that helps.

Reply privately

By *hiterabbit6Couple
over a year ago

Sexytown, Moray

"So got down to 224 in the week. Ending the week at 225 which means I've broken through the 3 stone barrier and I am super happy about that!

Well done on breaking that barrier... now focus and your mini target will be hit soon enough

Reply privately

By *ookie46Woman
over a year ago

Deepest darkest Peru

Brilliant

Reply privately

By *ookie46Woman
over a year ago

Deepest darkest Peru

Had to weigh two days early as been to London for the weekend and was slightly nervous but another 2lb off on Thursday and currently at 175

Reply privately

By *hiterabbit6Couple
over a year ago

Sexytown, Moray

"Had to weigh two days early as been to London for the weekend and was slightly nervous but another 2lb off on Thursday and currently at 175 "

Well done!

Reply privately

By *urvySub87Woman
over a year ago

Near Wellingborough

I could have cried when I stepped on the scale this morning. I know that weight gain happens in pregnancy but not 5lb in a week. Hopefully stay the same next week.

Reply privately

By *hiterabbit6Couple
over a year ago

Sexytown, Moray

"I could have cried when I stepped on the scale this morning. I know that weight gain happens in pregnancy but not 5lb in a week. Hopefully stay the same next week."

please don't get upset! it is more than likely water retention, you're doing so well

Rabbit x

Reply privately

By *urvySub87Woman
over a year ago

Near Wellingborough

1/2lb off this week. Happy with that

Reply privately

By *erverseintentionsMan
over a year ago

Liverpool

Congratulations to any of you losing weight ..it's fucking hard work but I'm convinced its 100% mind over matter ..iv been a fat lazy bastard all my life but at the start of February I got the gym bug . My weights constantly fluctuating now between 15+16 stone . But since February iv lost a stone and 4 lbs .. three hours a day in the gym and I'm fucking loving life. the mental and physical benefits im feeling are extraordinary. I can't recommend it highly enough...

Reply privately

over a year ago

Trying to put weight on is bloody hard as well

Reply privately

By *ookie46Woman
over a year ago

Deepest darkest Peru

Got weighed this morning and at 173

Reply privately

By *urvySub87Woman
over a year ago

Near Wellingborough

I need to stop weighing in, it's getting depressing now. 5.5lbs up this week

Reply privately

over a year ago

evesham

Morning all. It's been a while!

I'm still bimbling around 3 stone loss. Am going to start testing my sugars again as that really focuses me on why I am losing weight.

How are you all doing?

Reply privately

over a year ago

I’ve read all of this and I send motivation to you all, I used a macro tracker to help me, sounds bonkers weighing all your food to the gram and ml but the results are clear, I’m still allowed chocolate and after about two weeks of doubting myself the self belief kicked in, you can do it, all of you x

Reply privately

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

I don't weigh myself constantly. I can usually tell I'm losing weight by how my trousers fit.

I have a wedding reception to attend in July and would like to lose a stone by then.

It's difficult for me at the moment because I'm on a low Fodmap diet and I get extremely tired very quickly.

When I'm exhausted I feel sick and don't want to eat meat, so I drink Lucozade and eat a Wagon Wheel.

Breakfast is the worse meal for me as I can't eat hot food in the morning and have to eat before taking Ibuprofen or Naproxen, so it's another Wagon Wheel or bake at home croissant for me.

Reply privately

By *om and JennieCouple
over a year ago

Chams or Socials

I’ve been diagnosed with T2 diabetes so trying to get my head around that. Am on Metformin 3 a day waiting for slow release prescription to be ready. Have downloaded an app to keep track of carb & calorie intake. I’m 1st 4lbs off my heaviest but still a long way to go. I struggle to eat before 10am even if I wake up hungry

J x

Reply privately

over a year ago

evesham

"I’ve been diagnosed with T2 diabetes so trying to get my head around that. Am on Metformin 3 a day waiting for slow release prescription to be ready. Have downloaded an app to keep track of carb & calorie intake. I’m 1st 4lbs off my heaviest but still a long way to go. I struggle to eat before 10am even if I wake up hungry

J x"

I remember when I was first diagnosed and what an absolute mind fuck it was! If you are offered to go in the xpert patient course then I'd recommend it. Also register in diabetes.co.ujk Andreas their forums. There is a lot of information on there that is really helpful.

Glad to see you've got the slow release Metformin on the way. I don't know why they don't just start with that one a pretty much everyone I know has had to ask for them as they don't get on with the regular one.

Reply privately

over a year ago

evesham

"I don't weigh myself constantly. I can usually tell I'm losing weight by how my trousers fit.

I have a wedding reception to attend in July and would like to lose a stone by then.

It's difficult for me at the moment because I'm on a low Fodmap diet and I get extremely tired very quickly.

When I'm exhausted I feel sick and don't want to eat meat, so I drink Lucozade and eat a Wagon Wheel.

Breakfast is the worse meal for me as I can't eat hot food in the morning and have to eat before taking Ibuprofen or Naproxen, so it's another Wagon Wheel or bake at home croissant for me.

"

Oh I haven't heard of low fodmap. What is it if you don't mind me asking.

Reply privately

By *om and JennieCouple
over a year ago

Chams or Socials

"I’ve been diagnosed with T2 diabetes so trying to get my head around that. Am on Metformin 3 a day waiting for slow release prescription to be ready. Have downloaded an app to keep track of carb & calorie intake. I’m 1st 4lbs off my heaviest but still a long way to go. I struggle to eat before 10am even if I wake up hungry

J x

I remember when I was first diagnosed and what an absolute mind fuck it was! If you are offered to go in the xpert patient course then I'd recommend it. Also register in diabetes.co.ujk Andreas their forums. There is a lot of information on there that is really helpful.

Glad to see you've got the slow release Metformin on the way. I don't know why they don't just start with that one a pretty much everyone I know has had to ask for them as they don't get on with the regular one. "

Luckily I’ve been ok with the normal just a bit forgetful at taking it at lunch as I take all my other meds at bedtime. The diabetes website is great - I’ve been using it a lot

Reply privately

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

"I don't weigh myself constantly. I can usually tell I'm losing weight by how my trousers fit.

Oh I haven't heard of low fodmap. What is it if you don't mind me asking. "

FODMAP means fermentable oligosaccharides, disaccharides, monosaccharides and polyols. Basically, carbs.

They upset my stomach and cause a lot of pain.

They are in a lot of fruit and veg, white rice, wheat and dairy products.

It's hard work finding meals and drinks I can have that I like.

Some sweeteners are off limits too.

Reply privately

over a year ago

evesham

Hmmmm 231 today

Reply privately

over a year ago

evesham

FODMAP means fermentable oligosaccharides, disaccharides, monosaccharides and polyols. Basically, carbs.

"

Oh yes it must be hard but hopefully it will have the desires affect. I read it was used for some people in managing IBS symptoms x

Reply privately

By *annaBeStrongMan
over a year ago

w

No tracking, no weighing, no scales.

Just a very active job, and lifting 3-6 times a week

Visible 6 pack and just PRed my deadlift at 255kg / 560lbs / 40 stone

I was planning to get cut for summer but I just couldn’t be arsed. Thank good for an extremely active lifestyle

Reply privately

over a year ago

evesham

"No tracking, no weighing, no scales.

I was planning to get cut for summer but I just couldn’t be arsed. Thank good for an extremely active lifestyle "

Congrats on the PB!

I know I can't have put on 4lb overnight. Just taking one day at a time so focus on what I'm eating today. Porridge done. Meal packed for work. Gym after work. Only meal that's hit and miss for me today is dinner as I'm at a friend's but she's generally good at cooking healthy.

I was lazy yesterday with food. Started off well but ended up having 2 mug shots at 9:30. They're a lot of calories for not much food!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Do you not find lucozade upsets your stomach? I can’t drink that at all, and I’m low fodmap too.

I have homemade sugar free granola and kefir yogurt for breakfast?

Reply privately

over a year ago

evesham

Do you not find lucozade upsets your stomach? I can’t drink that at all, and I’m low fodmap too.

I have homemade sugar free granola and kefir yogurt for breakfast?"

Oh I used to make kefir. Still have some grains. Might start again.

Reply privately

By *annaBeStrongMan
over a year ago

w

I was planning to get cut for summer but I just couldn’t be arsed. Thank good for an extremely active lifestyle

Congrats on the PB!

I know I can't have put on 4lb overnight. Just taking one day at a time so focus on what I'm eating today. Porridge done. Meal packed for work. Gym after work. Only meal that's hit and miss for me today is dinner as I'm at a friend's but she's generally good at cooking healthy.

I was lazy yesterday with food. Started off well but ended up having 2 mug shots at 9:30. They're a lot of calories for not much food!"

Absolutely, 4lbs over night would put you at a 14,000 calorie surplus yesterday. That’s a lot of mug shots! So we know that can’t be true

Do you track your daily weight? I used to keep a notepad next to my scales and write down my daily weight. That way as I’m weighing myself I can look back and notice the trend. A high day doesn’t feel as bad when I can see it’s just that, a high day amongst lots of normal/low days

Reply privately

By *ternal PunishmentCouple
over a year ago

The Abyss

Today is my first day in the gym for a loooong time

3 years ago I tried my hand at weight lifting and went on to do a strong woman competition.. part of it was pulling an 8 ton truck..

I know I can do it but why am I shitting my self getting ready to go to the gym

Reply privately

over a year ago

I have homemade sugar free granola and kefir yogurt for breakfast?

Oh I used to make kefir. Still have some grains. Might start again. "

Its so good for gut health isn’t it, which is really important.

Reply privately

By *annaBeStrongMan
over a year ago

w

"Today is my first day in the gym for a loooong time

3 years ago I tried my hand at weight lifting and went on to do a strong woman competition.. part of it was pulling an 8 ton truck..

I know I can do it but why am I shitting my self getting ready to go to the gym "

Fellow strongman/woman competitor!

Fear not. Once your back in there it’ll come flooding back

Whenever I’m worried I try to remind myself that feeling worried is very similar to feeling excited. Like before you go on a rollercoaster. You’ll do great

Reply privately

over a year ago

The Abyss

Whenever I’m worried I try to remind myself that feeling worried is very similar to feeling excited. Like before you go on a rollercoaster. You’ll do great "

Hey.. fellow strong man Yes I've got to admit it's like extreme butterflies... I can't wait to get fit again and lift some heavy weights... Will be a long road after falling down the stairs.. think that's the worry seeing how unfit I am now..

Atlas ball and tyres seem like a long way away.. its going to be hard to switch my brain to the little weights

Reply privately

By *annaBeStrongMan
over a year ago

w

Whenever I’m worried I try to remind myself that feeling worried is very similar to feeling excited. Like before you go on a rollercoaster. You’ll do great

Hey.. fellow strong man Yes I've got to admit it's like extreme butterflies... I can't wait to get fit again and lift some heavy weights... Will be a long road after falling down the stairs.. think that's the worry seeing how unfit I am now..

Atlas ball and tyres seem like a long way away.. its going to be hard to switch my brain to the little weights "

Well the science definitely shows that once we’ve had it, even after years of not training, it comes back super quick.

I think you’ll be pleasantly surprised at not only how quickly it all comes back, but that in no time you’ll be setting PRs, flipping tyres and pulling trucks

You got this

Reply privately

over a year ago

The Abyss

Atlas ball and tyres seem like a long way away.. its going to be hard to switch my brain to the little weights

Well the science definitely shows that once we’ve had it, even after years of not training, it comes back super quick.

I think you’ll be pleasantly surprised at not only how quickly it all comes back, but that in no time you’ll be setting PRs, flipping tyres and pulling trucks

You got this "

Thank you so much this is a what I needed to hear.. I've got this..I'll update later

Reply privately

over a year ago

evesham

Congrats on the PB!

I was lazy yesterday with food. Started off well but ended up having 2 mug shots at 9:30. They're a lot of calories for not much food!

Absolutely, 4lbs over night would put you at a 14,000 calorie surplus yesterday. That’s a lot of mug shots! So we know that can’t be true

Do you track your daily weight? I used to keep a notepad next to my scales and write down my daily weight. That way as I’m weighing myself I can look back and notice the trend. A high day doesn’t feel as bad when I can see it’s just that, a high day amongst lots of normal/low days "

I do yes. A lot of people say not to but it does help see the overall trend.

Reply privately

over a year ago

evesham

229.8 this morning!

Lot of travelling today for work so need to avoid service station snacking!

Reply privately

By *erts19Man
over a year ago

Hertfordshire

I haven’t posted in a while due to being on holiday but since I last posted I have lost another 8lbs so that’s 6st 12lbs lost in total. Still have some more to loose but it’s all moving in the right direction!

Reply privately

By *urvySub87Woman
over a year ago

Near Wellingborough

"I haven’t posted in a while due to being on holiday but since I last posted I have lost another 8lbs so that’s 6st 12lbs lost in total. Still have some more to loose but it’s all moving in the right direction!"

Reply privately

By *erts19Man
over a year ago

Hertfordshire

"I haven’t posted in a while due to being on holiday but since I last posted I have lost another 8lbs so that’s 6st 12lbs lost in total. Still have some more to loose but it’s all moving in the right direction!

That's amazing, well done"

Thanks! Weigh in again today and I lost another 2lbs so that’s 7st in total!!

Reply privately

By *erts19Man
over a year ago

Hertfordshire

"I haven’t posted in a while due to being on holiday but since I last posted I have lost another 8lbs so that’s 6st 12lbs lost in total. Still have some more to loose but it’s all moving in the right direction!

That's amazing, well done"

Thanks! Weigh in again today and I lost another 2lbs so that’s 7st in total!!

Reply privately

By *hiterabbit6Couple
over a year ago

Sexytown, Moray

So Saturday weigh in I lost 2lbs and reached my SW target, I have now lost 8st 9lbs in total, but I have a feeling I have still more to go... so will keep you all updated.

But in the mean time elated I have got this far!!

have a good day all

Rabbit x

Reply privately

By *annaBeStrongMan
over a year ago

w

Just back from a long weekend of booze and bbq and thought I’d step on the scales

210lbs / 95kg

Luckily I’m taking a break from competing because that’s far too high for me. But I’ll be back into running now, plus a little less snacking and I’ll be where I want to be in no time

Reply privately

By *rMrs_CCouple
over a year ago

Plymouth

I'm in Turkey after having a gastric bypass. Looking forward to the pounds dropping really soon!

Reply privately

By *BootyfulDayWoman
over a year ago

I've been using MyFitnessPal since Wednesday and been making conscious choices about food which I feel better about. Don't think I've lost any weight but feel healthier!

today I will be going over my calories which is making me nervous as I have already been getting a lil obsessive about calories but I'm taking my mum out for her birthday meal and want to enjoy it

Reply privately

By *hiterabbit6Couple
over a year ago

Sexytown, Moray

"I've been using MyFitnessPal since Wednesday and been making conscious choices about food which I feel better about. Don't think I've lost any weight but feel healthier!

today I will be going over my calories which is making me nervous as I have already been getting a lil obsessive about calories but I'm taking my mum out for her birthday meal and want to enjoy it "

don't get too worried, enjoy planned events and celebrations, then just draw a line and straight back on it for next day/meal... if you obsess or deny yourself too much it just doesn't work

Enjoy your meal

Rabbit x

Reply privately

By *hiterabbit6Couple
over a year ago

Sexytown, Moray

"I'm in Turkey after having a gastric bypass. Looking forward to the pounds dropping really soon!"

brave of you

Good luck

Reply privately

By *hiterabbit6Couple
over a year ago

Sexytown, Moray

"Just back from a long weekend of booze and bbq and thought I’d step on the scales

210lbs / 95kg

Luckily I’m taking a break from competing because that’s far too high for me. But I’ll be back into running now, plus a little less snacking and I’ll be where I want to be in no time "

Reply privately

By *hiterabbit6Couple
over a year ago

Sexytown, Moray

Thanks! Weigh in again today and I lost another 2lbs so that’s 7st in total!!"

amazing!

Reply privately

By *BootyfulDayWoman
over a year ago

"I've been using MyFitnessPal since Wednesday and been making conscious choices about food which I feel better about. Don't think I've lost any weight but feel healthier!

today I will be going over my calories which is making me nervous as I have already been getting a lil obsessive about calories but I'm taking my mum out for her birthday meal and want to enjoy it

don't get too worried, enjoy planned events and celebrations, then just draw a line and straight back on it for next day/meal... if you obsess or deny yourself too much it just doesn't work

Enjoy your meal

Rabbit x"

thank you

I just saw your update! Well done, you have done so well, you are a badass!

Reply privately

By *erts19Man
over a year ago

Hertfordshire

today I will be going over my calories which is making me nervous as I have already been getting a lil obsessive about calories but I'm taking my mum out for her birthday meal and want to enjoy it "

I started off using MyFitnessPal and found it was a great way to stay on top of my eating habits. I stopped using it about a month ago as I am trying to see if I can do it on my own now. So far it’s going well!

Reply privately

over a year ago

evesham

Well. Just had a very emotional call with the nutritionist I've been working with and have decided to investigate therapy to see why I cannot get past 3 stone losses.

Every single time I get down by 3 stone I stall and pit it all back on. Thankfully I haven't put much back on this time, I'm just bimbling about but I keep sabotaging myself.

He suggested therapy because he isn't trained to help me with this.

Has anyone tried accessing therapy for weight loss?

Reply privately

By *annaBeStrongMan
over a year ago

w

"Well. Just had a very emotional call with the nutritionist I've been working with and have decided to investigate therapy to see why I cannot get past 3 stone losses.

Every single time I get down by 3 stone I stall and pit it all back on. Thankfully I haven't put much back on this time, I'm just bimbling about but I keep sabotaging myself.

Has anyone tried accessing therapy for weight loss?"

I haven’t but it is quite odd to keep hitting that mark and putting it back on.

There is research about weight “set points”. If you hold a weight long enough your body can sit there easier.

Maybe you should lose 2.5 stone then focus on just sitting there for 2-3 months as your body adjusts, then try to lose again.

Strong by science podcast has done a few segments on body weight “set points”. Might be worth looking into

Reply privately

over a year ago

evesham

"Well. Just had a very emotional call with the nutritionist I've been working with and have decided to investigate therapy to see why I cannot get past 3 stone losses.

Has anyone tried accessing therapy for weight loss?

I haven’t but it is quite odd to keep hitting that mark and putting it back on.

There is research about weight “set points”. If you hold a weight long enough your body can sit there easier.

Maybe you should lose 2.5 stone then focus on just sitting there for 2-3 months as your body adjusts, then try to lose again.

Strong by science podcast has done a few segments on body weight “set points”. Might be worth looking into "

Thank you X

Reply privately

By *urvySub87Woman
over a year ago

Near Wellingborough

Just got back from a week in Spain and surprisingly didn't gain any weight. Miracles do happen lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

evesham

"Just got back from a week in Spain and surprisingly didn't gain any weight. Miracles do happen lol "

Amazing. Well done xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Your body has a weight it does not like to go below (setpoint) It will resist as much as possible to drop below a decent amount below that point (stalling point) get that level then maintain it for a couple of months, let your body reset to the new setpoint and start again. It's like walking down some stairs. It takes time but doing it slowly means you are more likely to keep it off.

Reply privately

over a year ago

evesham

"Your body has a weight it does not like to go below (setpoint) It will resist as much as possible to drop below a decent amount below that point (stalling point) get that level then maintain it for a couple of months, let your body reset to the new setpoint and start again. It's like walking down some stairs. It takes time but doing it slowly means you are more likely to keep it off."

Why can't my set point be 14 stone though lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nice to read everyone's stories x

Reply privately