Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

We have given up

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

For a long time we filtered men out when it came to what we were looking for.

Then we decided to live and let live and if we got a decent message we would reply and chat at least.

After less than a week we are giving up.

In all that time we had about three decent messages.

Most were three words and a dick pic. A lot were totally ignoring the fact we were a couple or a "Lets meet and fuck" messages which were not as well put.

We always wondered why so many couples put on their profiles "If we need a man, we will find you". Now we know and.. should we need a man we will find you..

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

So if they don’t come to you, you could reach out to those who look like they will match your preferences.

By *entlemanFoxMan
over a year ago

North East / London

Shame - I just put your profile on my hot list.

over a year ago

men are pointless and waste site bandwidth.

they should all be booted from the site

over a year ago

"So if they don’t come to you, you could reach out to those who look like they will match your preferences."

We both go sick of opening messages and being confronted with a dick pic and nothing more as if we were going to say "Wow, come round now, we need you".

We are both on here at different times and both like talking but being able to write a intelligent message is a dead art it would seem.

By *atch0101Man
over a year ago

Here

How many posts like these do we get?

You'd think people would get the message yet still you get idiots.

They really do spoil the fun on here

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan
over a year ago

Gloucestershire

I hope you feel better now you've got this off your chests.

I feel it may fall somewhat on deaf ears though as most of the men this is directed at won't usually frequent the forums.

Good luck for the future.

By *herryEatersCouple
over a year ago

East Cheshire

Difficult isn't it ?. Made even worse by the covid malarkey. There are some diamonds here but very hard to find. The odds used to be around one in 25 contacts had some promise (7 years or so ago), now it's around one in 40-50. You might have more luck in a good club...

By *offiaCoolWoman
over a year ago

Kidsgrove

Block all single men and message the profiles that seem compatible. Maybe judge better by replies than approaches.

over a year ago

"I hope you feel better now you've got this off your chests.

I feel it may fall somewhat on deaf ears though as most of the men this is directed at won't usually frequent the forums.

Good luck for the future. "

Thank you.. hopefully you will find what you are after too

over a year ago

Just by reading your profile it seems a little confusing. You start saying guys are not respecting boundaries but later on you say you want to push your boundaries.

Now that doesn't excuse those that don't make an effort or start off with a picture of their magnificence, next to the obligatory Sky remote/ can of beer, deodorant whatever.

Maybe you could suggest guys seduce you first. Make you hot by stimulating your mind, after all it's the biggest sexual organ and you could also post what you like and turns you on. It might help guys get to know you better because from initial impressions you look like a lovely couple...

Hope you get what you are after on here xxx

over a year ago

"How many posts like these do we get?

You'd think people would get the message yet still you get idiots.

They really do spoil the fun on here"

Not strictly true. They’re not spoiling anything for me.

over a year ago

"men are pointless and waste site bandwidth.

they should all be booted from the site"

They'll all come back with pretend "couples" profiles anyway...

G

By *he Secret Tea PartyCouple
over a year ago

London

It happens to us single women too. Like finding a needle in a haystack and all that

over a year ago

Don't give up OP. I state I'm straight but still get messages from blokes wanting to errr, "taste my lollipop!". I just take it as a compliment and move on

over a year ago

"It happens to us single women too. Like finding a needle in a haystack and all that "

Needle here!!! (Not sure that's the best description for a single guy on here, think I may have shot myself in the foot lol) xxx

over a year ago

"For a long time we filtered men out when it came to what we were looking for.

Then we decided to live and let live and if we got a decent message we would reply and chat at least.

Don't give up hope guys!! Not all guys on here are cocks I'm sure.. I class myself as a decent respectful guy

Most were three words and a dick pic. A lot were totally ignoring the fact we were a couple or a "Lets meet and fuck" messages which were not as well put.

We always wondered why so many couples put on their profiles "If we need a man, we will find you". Now we know and.. should we need a man we will find you.."

By *tephanjMan
over a year ago

Kettering

It's such a shame that a lot of men can be such stupid arseholes. Me I'm here basically these days just for chats even that is hard to come by

By *tew008Man
over a year ago

edinburgh

The “dafties” are more likely to spam you two with messages anyway. I can see why couples put that in their profiles. Least you allow guys to message just don’t encourage it

over a year ago

G"

They do?

Is that where I went wrong

By *ornywelsh2sumCouple
over a year ago

Neath valley.

"For a long time we filtered men out when it came to what we were looking for.

We always wondered why so many couples put on their profiles "If we need a man, we will find you". Now we know and.. should we need a man we will find you.."

For that exact reason we blocked single guys. We had two who we thought were tidy but then were more interested in joanne asking for more pic or vids and the asking what they could do to her in a meet.

By *AYENCouple
over a year ago

Lincolnshire

If you don't want cock pics in your inbox, start by preemtively blocking all the cocks from your local updates - it takes a while to start with, but is then easy to maintain.

You could also add that cock pics are not appreciated in your profile and status.

Insist on a face pic to be included with the first message - those willing to do that tend to be a bit more measured with what they attach and write.

A few small changes will vastly improve your experience in here.

over a year ago

"If you don't want cock pics in your inbox, start by preemtively blocking all the cocks from your local updates - it takes a while to start with, but is then easy to maintain.

You could also add that cock pics are not appreciated in your profile and status.

Insist on a face pic to be included with the first message - those willing to do that tend to be a bit more measured with what they attach and write.

A few small changes will vastly improve your experience in here.

"

I agree. Making changes to my profile and pre-blocking has made my experience much better.

By *ndyn50000Man
over a year ago

Birmingham

"It happens to us single women too. Like finding a needle in a haystack and all that "

At least when you find the needle you get a prick in your hand....

over a year ago

G

They do?

Is that where I went wrong "

You know we'll rumble you if you come on with a Wonko and Wonkess profile....

Post new Message to Thread