FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Am I the only bloke that doesn't like lingerie?

Jump to newest

By *rDiscretionXXX OP   Man
over a year ago

Gilfach

I don't like lingerie, never have. When I see a picture of a woman in full satin, lace, and straps, my first thought is - "that looks uncomfortable". I imagine that the lace is probably all scratchy, and that the straps are probably digging in somewhere. In pictures it rather puts me off. In person it just gives me an incentive to remove it.

I understand that some women wear it because it makes them feel sexy, but some other women wear it to please their partner, and I always feel guilty that she's put herself to all that discomfort for my benefit, and I'm not appreciating it. I find women much sexier in comfortable clothes - pyjamas, "t-shirt material" underwear, or slips.

The one exception for me is stockings and suspenders. I can see a practical reason for those, so they don't put me off. Don't get me started on high heels though, I hate those.

+10 points to the first person to join me in not liking lingerie

-10 points to all the people that post "It doesn't suit you anyway"

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *onderWomanWlvWoman
over a year ago

Wolverhampton

If you think it looks uncomfortable, then don't wear it

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I love lingerie but those net body suits that make people look like a butchers window display don’t do much for me

over a year ago

Each to their own bub

By *essieScottCouple
over a year ago

Tilbury

Everyone will have a different thought in does it or it doesn't look good on that person

over a year ago

I love lingerie obviously and love how it makes me feel, it’s mostly comfortable and I wear it for me, no one else! Even if no one was going to see it, I’d still wear it!

By *etcplCouple
over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

Not a massive fan of it myself.

Prefer clothes that can be ripped or torn, so nothing expensive or fancy.

By *icearmsMan
over a year ago

KIDLINGTON

I dont mind lingerie but like you I do like so see a woman dressed in that they are comfortable in and want to wear.

I'd never request someone dress to impress me, as its more what they want to wear to feel sexy in that counts.

Hope that makes sense.

By *iss SJWoman
over a year ago

Hull

What’s the practical reason for wearing stockings and suspenders OP? Not having a pop, I just can’t think of one myself

over a year ago

Totally agree OP, I find women in yoga/gym gear much sexier

over a year ago

I like lingerie that covers my least favourite bits, that's why I wear it.

By *B69Woman
over a year ago

Wiltshire

I can assure you if it was uncomfortable then I wouldn’t wear it, no matter how much someone wanted me too.

I wear it for me, getting ready is all part of the build up and anticipation, even if it’s not going to stay on long

By *heVonMatterhornsCouple
over a year ago

Lincoln

I love lingerie, but hate heels. It doesn't help that I'm about as tall as a garden gnome, so I have to wear them if I don't want to have a constant neck pain

K

By *odgerMooreMan
over a year ago

Carlisle

I find a naked woman smiling is the sexiest thing for me xx means she’s comfortable relaxed and enjoying herself.

By *odgerMooreMan
over a year ago

Carlisle

"I love lingerie, but hate heels. It doesn't help that I'm about as tall as a garden gnome, so I have to wear them if I don't want to have a constant neck pain

K"

Is that measured with or without the hat and fishing rod?

By *ornywelsh2sumCouple
over a year ago

Neath valley.

Stuff that shows to much to soon i dont like. Crotchless bodies, knickers i find a turn off i prefer stuff that makes you think what it looks like underneath before you get to see it than have it all on show so to speak. John

over a year ago

"I like lingerie that covers my least favourite bits, that's why I wear it."

Same!!! I don't wear things that are uncomfortable. It does boost my confidence and hide parts of my body i dont like. Funnily enough OP suspenders and stockings are the most uncomfortable fiddly pieces of lingerie (imho) and i avoid them

By *ornywelsh2sumCouple
over a year ago

Neath valley.

"I love lingerie, but hate heels. It doesn't help that I'm about as tall as a garden gnome, so I have to wear them if I don't want to have a constant neck pain

K"

Joanne is five foot so heels will be a must in any meets lol

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

I don't like it and much prefer to be naked. I feel silly in fancy lingerie but love my heels.

over a year ago

Although at 5ft11 not a massive heels fan, I’m tall enough already!

By *icearmsMan
over a year ago

KIDLINGTON

"Stuff that shows to much to soon i dont like. Crotchless bodies, knickers i find a turn off i prefer stuff that makes you think what it looks like underneath before you get to see it than have it all on show so to speak. John"

Yes! The art of titillation.

By *ornywelsh2sumCouple
over a year ago

Neath valley.

"Stuff that shows to much to soon i dont like. Crotchless bodies, knickers i find a turn off i prefer stuff that makes you think what it looks like underneath before you get to see it than have it all on show so to speak. John

Yes! The art of titillation. "

Exactly. Rather a female play with my mind first before my body. Titillstion is the key if they know how to play you right

By *rDiscretionXXX OP   Man
over a year ago

Gilfach

"What’s the practical reason for wearing stockings and suspenders OP? Not having a pop, I just can’t think of one myself "

Nylon mesh helps to keep your legs warm. Stockings cover your legs, but not your bits, so you can go to the loo with less hassle, and have less risk of thrush.

over a year ago

I’ve 5’2” but have never been a fan of heels. I’m most comfortable in my Dr. Martens...is that appropriate with a lacey body?! I often feel most confident naked....

over a year ago

"I’ve 5’2” but have never been a fan of heels. I’m most comfortable in my Dr. Martens...is that appropriate with a lacey body?! I often feel most confident naked....

"

Just wear the boots for me

By *iss SJWoman
over a year ago

Hull

"What’s the practical reason for wearing stockings and suspenders OP? Not having a pop, I just can’t think of one myself

Nylon mesh helps to keep your legs warm. Stockings cover your legs, but not your bits, so you can go to the loo with less hassle, and have less risk of thrush."

Tights have mesh too. I wear cotton knickers under tights so no draughts like with stockings and never had thrush. They roll down with the tights when I need to go to the loo. Tights don’t need adjusting as much as suspenders either and they don’t show though tight clothing. I’ve had quite a few years experience with both tights and stockings but it is just my opinion

By *ack688Man
over a year ago

abruzzo Italy (and UK)

I prefer bare skin every time

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

I would never wear it for a man... I wear it for me x

over a year ago

I find it a massive turn on

By *he Secret Tea PartyCouple
over a year ago

London

"What’s the practical reason for wearing stockings and suspenders OP? Not having a pop, I just can’t think of one myself "

So you don't have to wear tights is my excuse

over a year ago

My husband doesn't like lingerie either and I love it

By *icearmsMan
over a year ago

KIDLINGTON

"Stuff that shows to much to soon i dont like. Crotchless bodies, knickers i find a turn off i prefer stuff that makes you think what it looks like underneath before you get to see it than have it all on show so to speak. John

Yes! The art of titillation.

Exactly. Rather a female play with my mind first before my body. Titillstion is the key if they know how to play you right "

Thats why burlesque is such a good show to go to... they have that art to the ground and there's always that element of leaving it to the imagination that I love.

By *heonix_flamesWoman
over a year ago

Midlands

I wear it for other people, not myself. Although I do feel more comfortable in a set with high waisted bottoms.

By *aughty Couple ABCCouple
over a year ago

West Bromwich

Hubby much prefers me naked. Therefore I don't own much

over a year ago

West Bromwich

And I'm not allowed heels after I fell over and cut my face open

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

I love to see a lady in sexy lingerie.

By *aughty but nice...Man
over a year ago

Staffs

"Hubby much prefers me naked. Therefore I don't own much "

He's not the only one

By *aiseiMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

I can appreciate the aesthetic of nice lingerie on a woman, but it doesn’t do anything for me in a sexual sense.

By *uenevereWoman
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Cal prefers naked to lingerie but is happy to indulge my love of it

By *i_guy_sloughMan
over a year ago

Langley

I love a woman in good quality elegant lingerie but so much is just cheap and tacky these days. Such a divine treat requires a suitable wrapper

over a year ago

I'm quite partial to a guy wearing stockings

over a year ago

Me neither, I tried it on once and my balls spilled out on either side of the fabric mesh!

Chafed my nipples too!

By *randy LoveWoman
over a year ago

My bed.. But I'd sooner be in yours.

I'm a woman and I'm not keen on it either.. I'd sooner be naked..

over a year ago

West Bromwich

"Hubby much prefers me naked. Therefore I don't own much

He's not the only one "

By *ysyphusMan
over a year ago

Starbase K-7

I like women in or out of lingerie, but I love a curvaceous lady naked.

By *rincess PhoenixWoman
over a year ago

Southampton

I love the feel of silk and lace on my skin

over a year ago

"I don't like lingerie, never have. When I see a picture of a woman in full satin, lace, and straps, my first thought is - "that looks uncomfortable". I imagine that the lace is probably all scratchy, and that the straps are probably digging in somewhere. In pictures it rather puts me off. In person it just gives me an incentive to remove it.

I understand that some women wear it because it makes them feel sexy, but some other women wear it to please their partner, and I always feel guilty that she's put herself to all that discomfort for my benefit, and I'm not appreciating it. I find women much sexier in comfortable clothes - pyjamas, "t-shirt material" underwear, or slips.

The one exception for me is stockings and suspenders. I can see a practical reason for those, so they don't put me off. Don't get me started on high heels though, I hate those.

+10 points to the first person to join me in not liking lingerie

-10 points to all the people that post "It doesn't suit you anyway"

"

Nope, Anthony here, I don’t like lingerie, I’m more about nakedness and lingerie just gets in the way haha

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

Stockings and suspenders are probably the most uncomfortable things going! Fiddling around trying to attach them and worrying the clips are going to come undone...

over a year ago

"I love lingerie but those net body suits that make people look like a butchers window display don’t do much for me"

Oh bugger.

By *ysyphusMan
over a year ago

Starbase K-7

"Stockings and suspenders are probably the most uncomfortable things going! Fiddling around trying to attach them and worrying the clips are going to come undone..."

Do what men do with braces: Attach them to the stockings, and then put them on like tights.

over a year ago

Lingerie was never my cuppa tea either. I didn't see the point. It was going to come off anyway? I've started to embrace it more now, finding pieces that 'go' with my body and make me feel good. I don't do it for anybody but me.

over a year ago

I love my lingerie. It is comfy, helps me hide bits I don't like.

Post new Message to Thread