Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Would you meet…

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Someone who refuses to open their profile so you can have a look at it, knowing they can look at yours at anytime….

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *yron69Man
over a year ago

Fareham

Nope

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

No way

over a year ago

Nope!

This isn't a blind date site

By *assie101Woman
over a year ago

Kent

No

By *atch0101Man
over a year ago

Here

Unless you like bit of "daring do" I doubt anyone would

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I wouldn't even talk to them

over a year ago

No not at all!

By *adyBugsWoman
over a year ago

cognito

Nah because they are probably being “discreet” in case their wife/husband found out.

By *iss SJWoman
over a year ago

Hull

I wouldn’t even be in contact with them

over a year ago

No...but if I was gonna meet I would hope we've seen each other before x

over a year ago

I have a few friends who only open theirs when they are online so doesn't really bother me.

By *exysuzi and Mr.SCouple
over a year ago

CONISTON .Stoke Suburbia. Staffs. BARMOUTH. The Lakes (Monthly)

No we wouldn't, that's just disrespectful keeping their profile hidden from view, I can never understand why people hide their profiles on here when still being active. If they are taking a break and don't want to delete then fair enough, but actively seeking meets or even posting in the forums then profiles should be open to view.

Xxxxx Suzi

over a year ago

"No we wouldn't, that's just disrespectful keeping their profile hidden from view, I can never understand why people hide their profiles on here when still being active. If they are taking a break and don't want to delete then fair enough, but actively seeking meets or even posting in the forums then profiles should be open to view.

Xxxxx Suzi"

Thanks, thought as much, he did send a couple of face pics, and is quite forward, saying I look lovely and he wants a chance with me … but I’ve sent him and his profile on his way lol

over a year ago

Thanks all, thought as much

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

"No we wouldn't, that's just disrespectful keeping their profile hidden from view, I can never understand why people hide their profiles on here when still being active. If they are taking a break and don't want to delete then fair enough, but actively seeking meets or even posting in the forums then profiles should be open to view.

Xxxxx Suzi"

I hide my profile when my son is in the area. Doesn't make me disrespectful by continuing to post on the forums, simply makes me cautious as my son is 21 and for all I know could be on here. No more or less than that.

By *sBlueWoman
over a year ago

Up North

No

over a year ago

Xxxxx Suzi"

I agree with actively looking to meet then profile shouldn't be hidden but what is wrong with people posting on the forum from a hidden profile? Some people aren't here to meet and are just here to chat on the forum.

over a year ago

Xxxxx Suzi

I hide my profile when my son is in the area. Doesn't make me disrespectful by continuing to post on the forums, simply makes me cautious as my son is 21 and for all I know could be on here. No more or less than that."

That’s fair enough, but this guy was actively dancing round my questions of why he wouldn’t open it… no problem now, he’s blocked

By *eezer445Man
over a year ago

South East

It’s a two way street

By *exysuzi and Mr.SCouple
over a year ago

CONISTON .Stoke Suburbia. Staffs. BARMOUTH. The Lakes (Monthly)

Xxxxx Suzi

I hide my profile when my son is in the area. Doesn't make me disrespectful by continuing to post on the forums, simply makes me cautious as my son is 21 and for all I know could be on here. No more or less than that.

That’s fair enough, but this guy was actively dancing round my questions of why he wouldn’t open it… no problem now, he’s blocked "

There ya go, that's what we do. It is annoying though OP. Xxxxx Suzi

Post new Message to Thread