Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

That's embarrassing alright.

By *razytimesinloveCouple
over a year ago

SW Scotland

Almost lost a butt plug once, also accidentally uploaded a face pic to our public folder. Couldn’t figure out why we suddenly had 100’s more views and messages out of the blue.

over a year ago

[Shame and embarrassment removed by poster at 24/01/22 10:42:01]

By *hischarmingdevil OP   Man
over a year ago

Ringwood

Sorry start again...

So yesterday I took my new profile picture, please take a look...

Something I looked at on line really turned me on... I thought... that will make a good profile picture, I drew back the curtains for more light. (I was in the dining room downstairs) and took the picture... I have net curtains so i thought no one can see... however I also had the lights on... Imagine my horror when I saw my neighbor over the road washing his car...

I hope she didn't see... How embarrassing!

What's your most embarrassing moment..x

over a year ago

Ringwood

"Almost lost a butt plug once, also accidentally uploaded a face pic to our public folder. Couldn’t figure out why we suddenly had 100’s more views and messages out of the blue. "

Oh no!! however, you must have a pretty face!!

over a year ago

Oh! It was a female neighbor! Lol

over a year ago

Was it a guy or a woman? Make your mind up.

“A neighbour washing his car”

“ I hope she didn’t see me”

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

Yes I would be embarrassed too if I had net curtains

over a year ago

Ringwood

"Yes I would be embarrassed too if I had net curtains"

Shoosh you... hahaha I definitely need a woman about the house.

Come on, other embarrassing stories.. their must be loads?

over a year ago

Ringwood

"Yes I would be embarrassed too if I had net curtains

Shoosh you... hahaha I definitely need a woman about the house.

Come on, other embarrassing stories.. their must be loads?"

# there!

By *yron69Man
over a year ago

Fareham

Mine involved a party of Germans in Germany.

On a work visit, company driver from the airport told me to meet Herr Wolfman that evening for dinner.

He also picked up two Cypriot gentlemen.

That evening I approached said individual and friends in the hotel reception. I introduced myself.

“Ah ja ja. Gut gut” Herr Wolfman replied obviously thinking who is the cunt!

They looked quizzically at one another as a tired me just babbled about my visit. Abruptly they got up to leave. I followed. They stopped.

After some discussion they said “ah yes you come with us”.

Of we went to a restaurant uptown where more stern looking Germans waited all wondering who I was. The two Cypriot gents were there too.

Eventually I came to my senses and realised the driver had wrongly invited me to meet the wrong guys. Nobody was to meet and entertain me that evening and I made my excuses for a lovely quiet meal back at my hotel.

Unfortunately during my visit I peered through a door window to see those Germans sat around a table staring back at me!

By *aitonelMan
over a year ago

Liverpool

Moment?

The continuing embarrassment that is called my life.

By *odgerMooreMan
over a year ago

Carlisle

Well one of many was chatting online with hubby who’s fantasy with his mrs was for someone to turn up unannounced at the front door and say ‘xxxx wants me to fuck you!’ And he had agreed with his Mrs that if ever someone turned up and said that… she would know it was part of the setup. Of course if you turn up knock on the door - say that and get ‘wtf are you on about?’ Then over the next longest minute of your life you realise you’re at the wrong address and you’re at xxxx Gardens not xxxx crescent…. After a ton of apologies she thought it was pretty hilarious and id love to say she invited me in for a consolation shag… but she didn’t!!

By *ickshawedCouple
over a year ago

Wolverhampton

I think the word mortifying is more appropriate than embarrassing.

At my mother in law's 50th birthday meal. An awkward occasion for reasons that don't need going into here. I got stuck talking to her sort of boyfriend. He had the strongest Scottish accent I have ever encountered. I spent a lot of time nodding and smiling as I couldn't understand him. And when I could he was talking about how great Jean Claude Van Damme films are.

So he tells me something I didn't catch. I smile, nod, make appropriate 'isn't that nice' type noises. Then he repeats himself and I understand him. He was telling me about the day he woke up to find his wife had had a stroke in her sleep and was lying dead next to him.

My husband still laughs at me for that

over a year ago

"Well one of many was chatting online with hubby who’s fantasy with his mrs was for someone to turn up unannounced at the front door and say ‘xxxx wants me to fuck you!’ And he had agreed with his Mrs that if ever someone turned up and said that… she would know it was part of the setup. Of course if you turn up knock on the door - say that and get ‘wtf are you on about?’ Then over the next longest minute of your life you realise you’re at the wrong address and you’re at xxxx Gardens not xxxx crescent…. After a ton of apologies she thought it was pretty hilarious and id love to say she invited me in for a consolation shag… but she didn’t!! "

over a year ago

In June I moved into my new house, the big selling point was the bifold doors which stretch across the back of the kitchen-diner. Feeling very horny one night I was walking around the kitchen naked, masturbating! My neighbours have a second home in Spain and unbeknown to me they had returned that night! I only realised when a few days later my neighbour (late 50s) told me it may be an idea to get some blinds put up or 'pleasure myself somewhere else'.. I now cannot look her in the eye lol!

over a year ago

"I think the word mortifying is more appropriate than embarrassing.

At my mother in law's 50th birthday meal. An awkward occasion for reasons that don't need going into here. I got stuck talking to her sort of boyfriend. He had the strongest Scottish accent I have ever encountered. I spent a lot of time nodding and smiling as I couldn't understand him. And when I could he was talking about how great Jean Claude Van Damme films are.

So he tells me something I didn't catch. I smile, nod, make appropriate 'isn't that nice' type noises. Then he repeats himself and I understand him. He was telling me about the day he woke up to find his wife had had a stroke in her sleep and was lying dead next to him.

My husband still laughs at me for that "

Ohhh shit!!

I do that. I can never understand accents. I hate having to ask them to repeat it.

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

Got home last night and realised I had put my jeans on inside out.

I had walked to the bus stop in them, travelled on the bus for half an hour then walked to my house.

I didn't realise until I was home for about half an hour.

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

Another time, I was visiting my long term partner in his new flat and he asked me to put the kettle, after we had just finished having sex.

I walked naked to the kitchen, which was lit by the lights under thd top units, and took the kettle to the sink, which was in front of the window.

His kitchen was set back from the rest of the building so I could see the windows of the upstairs.

I was working out which room was which, as he was on floors 1 and 2, because there were shops beneath him, then it dawned on me that the windows on the left were not his.

I went back into the living room and asked him why he didn't warn me that someone might be able to see me through the window that didn't even have a blind up.

He thought it was funny.

I was mortified.

over a year ago

Ringwood

I was stood waiting to pay for my fuel at a petrol station once, when through the window I spotted an attractive girl cycle in with her headphones of her walkman on (do you remember those?).

I turned round to watch the girl walk up to the till to pay for a cassette tape, probably Wham or something. Showing my flirty chatty nature I said "Is that for on your bike?" The girl looked at me like I was mad and said... "Er No?"

I then watched the girl walk out and get in her boyfriends car and drive off!...

I then saw the girl on the bike cycle off. It was a totally different person. I wanted the earth to swallow me up!

By *herryEatersCouple
over a year ago

East Cheshire

Hmmm we met a couple in Infusions, the lady wanted to try a girl for the first time so Cherry jumped at the chance... Wasn't long before the lady was busy between Cherry's legs but she couldn't hold back and squirted in her mouth. The lady was deeply shocked and disgusted, didn't see her for dust...

over a year ago

I put a pic up on one of my public social media pages, as liked how the lingerie and stockings framed my ass, proud pic moment…until I realised that I was also wearing a jewelled but plug! Quickly deleted and lots of prayers sent out that not many people I knew had seen it x Viv x

By *odgerMooreMan
over a year ago

Carlisle

"I put a pic up on one of my public social media pages, as liked how the lingerie and stockings framed my ass, proud pic moment…until I realised that I was also wearing a jewelled but plug! Quickly deleted and lots of prayers sent out that not many people I knew had seen it x Viv x"

Ohhhhh ‘jewelled butt plug girl’. You’re famous!!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 24/01/22 15:12:31]

over a year ago

"I put a pic up on one of my public social media pages, as liked how the lingerie and stockings framed my ass, proud pic moment…until I realised that I was also wearing a jewelled but plug! Quickly deleted and lots of prayers sent out that not many people I knew had seen it x Viv x

Ohhhhh ‘jewelled butt plug girl’. You’re famous!! "

Think I got away with it, as no one messaged me about it. Pity as couldn’t edit it enough not to be obvious, so couldn’t repost. Also had to remove, edit and repost another image, as hadn’t realised part of my nipple bar could be seen, my mate noticed and laughed as she told me. Can get you blocked from posting on in*ta so had to xx

Post new Message to Thread