Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Opinions.....

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So honestly, what are men's opinions of women using this site? Do you view them differently to if you would if they weren't on here? Are we viewed as being easy etc?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ingerbeardman-Man
over a year ago

Sutton-in-Ashfield

My approach to women on here is the same as anywhere else. Just don't be a dick

By *rHotNottsMan
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

I prefer to form an opinion once I know someone. I guess I expect them to be , or hope them to be, more open minded to kink and poly than on a dating site.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I view woman and men on here the same as I would off of here. They are just normal people and I treat them just as I would if I seen them in everyday life. Treat people as you wish to be treated.

over a year ago

"I view woman and men on here the same as I would off of here. They are just normal people and I treat them just as I would if I seen them in everyday life. Treat people as you wish to be treated. "

Good answer!

over a year ago

"My approach to women on here is the same as anywhere else. Just don't be a dick"

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

"I view woman and men on here the same as I would off of here. They are just normal people and I treat them just as I would if I seen them in everyday life. Treat people as you wish to be treated.

Good answer! "

By *he AmbassadorMan
over a year ago

IRLANDA. / Prague. / Cil Dara

Strong, know what they want and go after it,,

No different from any guy here,,

Well might be a little bit more classy and refined that the guys here,, aka, the adv lady on Fab.

By *ayHaychMan
over a year ago

Leeds (Home) / Sheffield (Work)

"I view woman and men on here the same as I would off of here. They are just normal people and I treat them just as I would if I seen them in everyday life. Treat people as you wish to be treated. "

Spot on.

No doubt there are men who see women as easy and those are the ones sending fuck now messages etc

By *avie65Man
over a year ago

In the west.

"So honestly, what are men's opinions of women using this site? Do you view them differently to if you would if they weren't on here? Are we viewed as being easy etc? "

It would be a bit hypocritical of any guy to think that. But I suppose that goes back to the British attitude towards sex where it okay for men to 'so their wild oats' but when a woman does it she is called all the names under the sun.

By *rad670Man
over a year ago

South Lakes

"So honestly, what are men's opinions of women using this site? Do you view them differently to if you would if they weren't on here? Are we viewed as being easy etc? "

I would say engaging with women on here is far from easy, They are the opposite, strong willed and pretty much in charge because of the sheer ratios of men to women. I never view anyone I chat with or arrange a social meet with as easy.

over a year ago

As a side note.

I remember my partner's sister telling us we're w weird for swinging.

She was sneaking around with her fiancés friend.

I know which sister I had the most respect for

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Llanelli

No I don't view them differently and I'm here and not easy either, far from it

over a year ago

Love this answer

over a year ago

Thanks everyone....I asked because there was a few comments made when I met someone from this site (he's no longer on here) which made me really question if women are viewed differently on here.

I guess some people still don't quite grasp that we are all equal and some still hold those misogynistic views of women.

Good to see so many positive replies though, faith is restored!

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

There are certainly those who feel women on here are no more than a means to an end. A utensil for balls emptying.

Plenty who are of the mindset that women here are alright for a fuck, but wouldn't wanna date one.

And some, yep, some who see us as human.

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

I view them as living their best life and being fun, open minded bit who are a little bit kinky.

By *2000ManMan
over a year ago

Worthing

Treat them the same as anywhere else. No 'sex' talk unless prompted.

Post new Message to Thread