Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Too much "tonic water" in the club..

Jump to newest

By *wingsnroundabouts82 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Fucksville

When we go to the club and people are slurring their words, stumbling everywhere etc.

Why? Why get so dr**k? I don't like to drink as I like to be in full control of myself and my decisions.

I understand a little tipple to ease the nerves and I'm no snowflake or Karen but it makes me worry for the women that they'll be taken advantage of as not every guy is chivalrous enough to say no when a woman is in that condition and I worry for them if a guy were to really cross a line (although lots of good guys and girls around to help out I know)

Also this is just as easily reversed between sexes.

It's just a turn off to see... Am I alone in thinking this?

What are your thoughts and have you experienced this?

Am I being boring?

P s my drink of choice in the club is now a cuppa, I'm getting old.... Hahahaha x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

I stick with Pepsi and redbull...last thing I want is the dreaded droop

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It doesn't sound so different from a nightclub really...folks go to have a drink and cut loose except they're hoping to do the sex instead of the dancing

By *wingsnroundabouts82 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Fucksville

Exactly we were there one night and saw a guy who was part of a gang bang and was so d*unk he fell asleep in the middle of it all!!!

By * and R cple4Couple
over a year ago

swansea

"It doesn't sound so different from a nightclub really...folks go to have a drink and cut loose except they're hoping to do the sex instead of the dancing "

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

I'm usually driving so never have more than 1 drink at the very beginning of the night. Usually I just stick to soft drinks though.

By *iberatedduoCouple
over a year ago

Ashbourne

"When we go to the club and people are slurring their words, stumbling everywhere etc.

Why? Why get so dr**k? I don't like to drink as I like to be in full control of myself and my decisions.

I understand a little tipple to ease the nerves and I'm no snowflake or Karen but it makes me worry for the women that they'll be taken advantage of as not every guy is chivalrous enough to say no when a woman is in that condition and I worry for them if a guy were to really cross a line (although lots of good guys and girls around to help out I know)

Also this is just as easily reversed between sexes.

It's just a turn off to see... Am I alone in thinking this?

What are your thoughts and have you experienced this?

Am I being boring?

P s my drink of choice in the club is now a cuppa, I'm getting old.... Hahahaha x "

I don’t know what clubs you go to but we haven’t seen anything like this where we go.

By *eyond PurityCouple
over a year ago

Lincolnshire

We hardly drink at clubs either. Maybe one or two.

We agreed to meet a couple in a club and they were d*unk - he kept asking over and over what we were into and she was slurring her words.

We are all for clubs being like nightclubs - we enjoy that too but if our play mates are d*unk we won’t entertain them. Not worth any risk of problems.

K

By *he AmbassadorMan
over a year ago

IRLANDA. / Prague. / Cil Dara

What is this word" D*unk"

Can some 1 explain

By *ily WhiteWoman
over a year ago

?

This is one of the main reasons that I rarely go to clubs...the only unpleasantness I've ever encountered has been from dr*nken women.

I would happily pay more or travel further to visit a club with a zero alcohol policy.

By *inky_couple2020Couple
over a year ago

North West

We've not seen this sort of d*unkenness in clubs. I'm usually driving, so on the lemonades and Mr might have one gin & tonic.

By *hilloutMan
over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

I only drink socially and never to excess. Makes even less sense in a club...particularly for women.

By *rHotNottsMan
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

I don’t drink much , I think MLS was the first and last time I’ve drank much in years. I often drive to clubs. Tipsy people can be fun, d*unk people are annoying

By *ittleMissCaliWoman
over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

Yes I've noticed people getting d*unk. It's each to their own but I won't play with anyone once they are d*unk.

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

After you have a few your decision making is affected and you end up having too many.

And shows like Geordie shore makes youngsters aspire to be as ridiculous and d*unk as that lot. So they think it's the cool thing to do, and I'll get lots of attention and people will think I'm really funny in place of an actual personality.

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

Oh is this in a club? Like a swingers club. I thought it was 'the club' as in a nightclub.

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

"After you have a few your decision making is affected and you end up having too many.

And shows like Geordie shore makes youngsters aspire to be as ridiculous and d*unk as that lot. So they think it's the cool thing to do, and I'll get lots of attention and people will think I'm really funny in place of an actual personality. "

Swingers clubs aren't really packed with youngsters

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

"Oh is this in a club? Like a swingers club. I thought it was 'the club' as in a nightclub. "

This makes your comment make a lot more sense .

over a year ago

"Oh is this in a club? Like a swingers club. I thought it was 'the club' as in a nightclub.

This makes your comment make a lot more sense . "

over a year ago

I don't really drink at the club either. Our Xmas party night I took four cans of vodka, lime and lemonade, only drank three of them and I was still sober. Had a great night too. I don't need to drink a lot to have fun x

By *orny PTMan
over a year ago

Peterborough

Non-alcoholic booze is getting much better now, so really there is no excuse. Have a 4% when you come in then spend the night drinking the 0%s of the same brand. That way everybody wins.

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

"Oh is this in a club? Like a swingers club. I thought it was 'the club' as in a nightclub.

This makes your comment make a lot more sense . "

There is method to my madness

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

Some will be drinking, some will be "othering"

Combination of things I guess. Dutch courage, maybe not getting out much so doing things to excess, some only play with their own partners so don't worry about the consent side, I'm sure there will be some who get wrecked purely to block out the fact they're only there to please their partner.

By *risxbrisxMan
over a year ago

Bristol

"Some will be drinking, some will be "othering"

Combination of things I guess. Dutch courage, maybe not getting out much so doing things to excess, some only play with their own partners so don't worry about the consent side, I'm sure there will be some who get wrecked purely to block out the fact they're only there to please their partner.

"

Othering meaning bit of white or md? from what I've gathered it seems most want to stay relatively sober for consent reasons.

Man if someone's there just to please their partner and needs to get smashed to cope whilst their partner has heaps of fun thats dire for them.

Post new Message to Thread