over a year ago

Aston on Carrant

Looking to go to any one going?

Any advice would help.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Are you looking for cruise suggestions?

Your opening post is a little confusing.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

I'm meant to be going next month but if I'm honest I'm really not feeling it. Boat is half full which is good but if you sit with anyone at dinner or on a trip and they test positive you babe to Isolate. If you get it there is a plague ship following everyone around that you may get put on!

The sauna is shut as well as the gyms (admittedly not high on many people's lists!). Don't even get me started on the laundrettes! (number 1 concern on the cruise boards I've been on ).

Meant to be the holiday of a lifetime in 2020 but now it all just seems too much faff.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 23/01/22 19:09:57]

over a year ago

"I'm meant to be going next month but if I'm honest I'm really not feeling it. Boat is half full which is good but if you sit with anyone at dinner or on a trip and they test positive you babe to Isolate. If you get it there is a plague ship following everyone around that you may get put on!

The sauna is shut as well as the gyms (admittedly not high on many people's lists!). Don't even get me started on the laundrettes! (number 1 concern on the cruise boards I've been on ).

Meant to be the holiday of a lifetime in 2020 but now it all just seems too much faff. "

Can’t you postpone it?

By *WcoupleNewCouple
over a year ago

Cardiff

We are doing a 3 night cruise to Bruges from Southampton on the 15th April. Fancy it?

By *avie65Man
over a year ago

In the west.

"Looking to go to any one going?

Any advice would help. "

The Med may not be flat calm them but it certainly won't be wild.

Where are you thinking about going?

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

South

"I'm meant to be going next month but if I'm honest I'm really not feeling it. Boat is half full which is good but if you sit with anyone at dinner or on a trip and they test positive you babe to Isolate. If you get it there is a plague ship following everyone around that you may get put on!

Meant to be the holiday of a lifetime in 2020 but now it all just seems too much faff. "

I don’t like the sound of that plague ship!

By *eyond PurityCouple
over a year ago

Lincolnshire

We went on one last month around the Caribbean and other than wearing masks in more places it wasn’t an issue. Everywhere on the ship was open still.

We couldn’t get off on a couple of islands as some of the staff and passengers had Covid but most ships will have isolation rooms now so others can enjoy the holiday still.

The most hassle was the many tests we had to take to comply with airlines, countries and the cruise ship and then the same back but not sure if they’ve changed rules now.

Don’t let it spoil your holiday…

K

Post new Message to Thread