Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Shameless confessions?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

It’s ok, I’m calling an amnesty. Time to confess those things you’ve done in the past that you might not have owned up to at the time.

I’ll start, I once inadvertently caused the Police to close some roads after reports of gunfire when I was Uni. Me and some mates were setting off rockets and bangers left over from Bonfire night (but many months later, so out of the usual firework season) around some of the Halls of Residence. Police were called and a search was conducted around the area. Of course we said nowt and wasted everyone’s time. Typical bloody students.

Anyway, that story was shit and you had to be there really. I’m sure your confessions are WAY more interesting!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I carved my sisters name into the wooden kitchen worktop. Of course, my sister got the blame. Why wouldn't anyone in their right mind carve their own name into something like that

over a year ago

We had the police into school to do a talk about not playing on the railway tracks, because kids nearly got hit by a train.

I was one of them…

Never fessed up, but they were eyeing us all to look for guilty faces

over a year ago

I farted in a full lift once.

Silent but deadly

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

That went well.

over a year ago

I don't like Mars bars.

over a year ago

I went for a amazing meal at a well known london Michelin star restaurant 4 years ago.... the fire alarm went off during desert....

You know whats coming next...

I slithered off without paying the £700 bill

By *indergirlWoman
over a year ago

somewhere, someplace

"I went for a amazing meal at a well known london Michelin star restaurant 4 years ago.... the fire alarm went off during desert....

You know whats coming next...

I slithered off without paying the £700 bill "

You bad man

over a year ago

"We had the police into school to do a talk about not playing on the railway tracks, because kids nearly got hit by a train.

I was one of them…

Never fessed up, but they were eyeing us all to look for guilty faces "

Oh no. You naughty boy. I've got family on the railway that have witnessed these things before where it didn't end well... PTSD is not very nice

Post new Message to Thread