Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Scars

Jump to newest

By *ickshawed OP   Couple
over a year ago

Wolverhampton

Pretend this is Jaws and we're all d*unk on a boat and talking about our old injuries.

Got any interesting ones?

My bodies quite boring in that respect. One on my finger from a slipped knife, one on my knee from frequent falls as a child (listen to your parents when they tell you not to pick scabs), and a slightly wonky caesarian scar.

No interesting stories from me. Can you do any better?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Absolutely none!

over a year ago

I have a light scar on my chin….13 stitches from jumping onto the edge of a little wall to stop a ball hitting it….screamed the whole hospital down!!

Other than that my body is pretty boring too….so NO I can’t top yours lol

over a year ago

I have a few

over a year ago

I have scars running the full length of both labia that come together near my perineum.

To me they appear huge. No one seems to notice as they dive in though

over a year ago

One on the back of my head and one on my knee

By *eah BabyCouple
over a year ago

Cheshire, Windermere ,Cumbria

[Removed by poster at 22/01/22 21:20:48]

over a year ago

Scars !

One in my head ! Hundred stiches someone brought a chainsaw down on my head ouch !

Motorcycle accident broke leg arms helmet smashed my jaw !

In my younger days got blow job off a lady who didn’t realise you were supposed to suck and not bite ! Stitches

And ruined a pair of chinos!

And mystoid op where they took my bone out ear !

Think that’s all really

By *eah BabyCouple
over a year ago

Funny you should say about Jaws as my largest scar looks like a shark attack and that’s what I tell people it is when on holiday and they are just about to go in the sea

By *uxom redCouple
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

Right eyebrow inch scar swing ball bat hit me 4 stitches and chicken ox mark, right cheek four puncher wounds dog bite.

Chicken pox marks various places.

Left knee fell of my bike on glass.

Right hand below wrist canular scar. Right middle finger burnt from making toffee.

By *ssex-MikeMan
over a year ago

Tilbury

Have titanium plates in my left leg with a few impressive scars!!

over a year ago

scar on left cheek, from a beer can when working as security, scar on back, lower spine, after surgery, too much rugby,

regular appendix scar,

over a year ago

Too many to quantify. I’m clumsy and always damaging myself.

over a year ago

I’ve got scars from surgery on my left thigh and groin

By *izzibeth9Couple
over a year ago

Loughborough

Only got a little one - got stabbed in the chest by a kid when I was younger. Nothing major, was a pen he used. No idea why he stabbed me, but I'm sure plenty of others have thought about it over the years

By *lorious xWoman
over a year ago

the back of beyond

I have one on my forearm from dusting! I knocked a glass lamp off the shelf whilst dusting and made a disastrous attempt at catching it...

There's also one on my tummy from naked ironing. Idiot that I am

By *oeBeansMan
over a year ago

Derby

One on the top of my forehead and one just under my eyebrow. Both from childhood shenanigans

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

Got a couple of chicken pox scars, one on my eye lid and one on my hip.

I have a scar from child birth where they had to give me stitch after.

I have a couple on my face, one from a biopsy and the other from having skin cancer removed. That's definitely the most traumatic one.

By *oeBeansMan
over a year ago

Derby

"Funny you should say about Jaws as my largest scar looks like a shark attack and that’s what I tell people it is when on holiday and they are just about to go in the sea "

Well that's just mean! Hilarious, but mean

By *iss SJWoman
over a year ago

Hull

I’ve got a scar that runs from about two inches under my boobs right down my middle into my pubic area. It’s faded as much as it’s going to now so I’m stuck with it. Without the operation, I wouldn’t be alive and no one has ever seemed put off by it so I don’t even think about it anymore.

over a year ago

Just the mental ones from kids pointing and laughing and calling me cheesy breath in the school playground.

It’s why I quit my job as a teacher ..

over a year ago

How long have you got?

Scars in no particular order….

Little one - 5 stitches I think when I was four or five and my brother, threw my doll across the living room (big room) I ran over and slipped hitting my head just above my left eye off the massive leg of my sisters great grand piano… I can remember 100s (lol) of nurses holding me down so one person could stitch me up.

Appendix scar, from a grumbling appendicitis when I was 10, it grumbled on and off for 3 months always on a Sunday evening my GP didn’t want to know in the end as he believed it was because I didn’t want to go to school…. (it had strangulated and was ready for bursting - locum saved my life)

Fast forward 15 years….

At age 25 (‘93) I fell off a flipping horse when he tripped going round a corner in canter and somersaulted landing on me, I lose count the amount of ops to open my hip, but I had initial hip op to insert metal to pin the acetabulum back together, then re opened to drain an abscess (second time I could have died), then again a year later same thing… then again to remove the metal work (I still have one of the screws…) then again for a total hip replacement in 2006, and again in 2007 (6 months later) to put my femur back together after I smashed it round the stem of the replacement).

If that’s not enough, I had my right knee replaced in 2009, and two foot ops for the same thing on my left foot,

In 2014/15 respectively I had ops on both hands for the same thing (carpal tunnel)

2016 left knee replacement

I’ve also got scraps from various sharp clawed animals, cats/dogs oh and a window!

If you read through all that, well done

over a year ago

a few

usal cuts from kids stuff

also have a burn on my thigh from hot water bottle

operation scars on my tummy

chicken pox scar on my labia

and lots of little burn scars on my arms dur to being careless at work

also have a C shape scar on my knee from hot glue

By *eah BabyCouple
over a year ago

"Funny you should say about Jaws as my largest scar looks like a shark attack and that’s what I tell people it is when on holiday and they are just about to go in the sea

Well that's just mean! Hilarious, but mean "

I know but I can’t resist , it makes a better story anyway

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

One that runs from my lip to my chin but it can only ever be seen these days if I catch a tan on my face. Broken clay pigeon decided my mush was a great landing spot. (Thanks dad)

Right index finger - knife slip cutting a carrot

Left inside middle finger - scooter crash (push along not electric)

C-section

Knees - right one makes me gip when it's touched.

Emotional - too many to count

By *ana_nana_MATTMAN!Man
over a year ago

Haywood Village, Weston-super-Mare

I have a scar on the underside of my penis, due to an unfortunate zipper mishap while going commando as a teenager

over a year ago

One on my forehead where I fell as a child and another perennial area tore during labour.

over a year ago

Oh and my left leg has acid burns from working in pipe factory !

Caustic acid !

By *ust RachelTV/TS
over a year ago

Horsham

Shed loads on my legs, from coming off motorbikes and bicycles.

I have a nice 3 inch one on my abdomen, where I had a testicle removed due to cancer.

Few others all over the place.

By *iromancergirl1Woman
over a year ago

bolton

Iv got quite a lot breast reduction, tummy tuck , two different operations to the bottom of my right foot

By *ong-leggedblondWoman
over a year ago

Next Door

I have an awful scar that runs from my belly button to pelvic bone, the operation saved my life. I hate it and have a bumpy tummy that won't ever go away.

I have a couple of other minor one also.

Waiting for biopsy and then removal, fingers crossed just precancerous. But it has seriously knocked the stuffing out of me.

By *ommenhimCouple
over a year ago

wigan

One on my hand broke a bottle I was holding when a kid, shin where a rabbit bit me when I was a kid, chopped off top of finger in a door, chopped half of top of finger with a power plane, now light scars through hand where I held the knife an armed robber tried to stab me with, back of head where was hit with a claw hammer by his mate, lip not that noticeable now where a kid playing football decided to hit me….. top of finger where I whizzed a bicycle chain round and stuck my finger in …

By *ucka39Man
over a year ago

Newcastle

From top to bottom each one has its own story I'm not accident prone

over a year ago

I have 2 scars, 1 of which is downwards on my stomach from 4 c sections in total and also an appendix scar from when i was 10.

(Miss)

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

"I have an awful scar that runs from my belly button to pelvic bone, the operation saved my life. I hate it and have a bumpy tummy that won't ever go away.

I have a couple of other minor one also.

Waiting for biopsy and then removal, fingers crossed just precancerous. But it has seriously knocked the stuffing out of me."

Any mention of the C word has that effect!

By *pen2UMan
over a year ago

Telford

I have a scar on the right side of my head above the right temple where someone hit me across the head with a mallet of some sort. I CAN take imahes if need proof and send them across. I ended up in hospital for about a week and half before being released due to no change even though I had a bleed on the brain. I had quit smoking the same year and was told if it I weren't to have gave it up, I wouldn't be here.

By *eah BabyCouple
over a year ago

I’ve got a few to be fair as pretty rough and tumble as a kid but they have faded to near nothing over the years, one over my eyebrow falling off a gate, one on my chin falling on garden cane, another on my knee going over my bike handlebars, saw scar on my finger from woodwork at school, knife scar on my hand piercing a potato and a throat surgery one that had me looking like Frankenstein’s bride at the time but goes unnoticed now and along with my shark attack looking one it was necessary at the time so can’t complain.

By *avie65Man
over a year ago

In the west.

I have one on a finger and 2 on my balls.

over a year ago

2 c section scars...though they just appear as one. So happy memories rather than bad ones.

By *aughty but nice...Man
over a year ago

Staffs

I have one on my left shoulder it certainly stands out and when people ask me about it I joke and say I fought off a knife wielding mad man.....reality is I fell into a rose bush on the way home from a night of clubbing when at uni

By *TK421-Man
over a year ago

Cheltenham

Too many. It's like a scene from lethal weapon for me...

I recently got told how much a turn off mine are.

By *eah BabyCouple
over a year ago

"Too many. It's like a scene from lethal weapon for me...

"

That sucks, take no notice of them, they’re your life story

over a year ago

"I have scars running the full length of both labia that come together near my perineum.

To me they appear huge. No one seems to notice as they dive in though "

I kinda love this

over a year ago

"Too many. It's like a scene from lethal weapon for me...

"

Well fuck that judgment. Seriously - that's their issue. Not yours.

over a year ago

I just have a csection scar but not from the twins! I am reading about everyone's. Wow.

By *inkyInkedBiWoman
over a year ago

Chickenpox and shingles scars

By *egoMan
over a year ago

Preston

I’m covered in scars inside and out.

Head smashed off pavements.

Hands covered in scars from an active life.

Ear scaring and other areas neck upwards and some other pigmentation variation from being on fire.

Some obvious some feint, some only visible in certain light.

I cannot remember a single event where they came up direct from the other party noticing.

By *aughty Couple ABCCouple
over a year ago

West Bromwich

I have a small round one on my knee from falling off a wall when I was a child, and one going through my right eyebrow from when I fell over in November silly me!

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

I have an acid burn on my chest from when I battery got wet and leaked.

over a year ago

6" scar on my ankle and 4" scar the other side from an ORIF procedure to repair a trimalleolar fracture...my ankle is filled with metal basically

over a year ago

Staffs

[Removed by poster at 22/01/22 22:19:12]

over a year ago

Staffs

"I have a small round one on my knee from falling off a wall when I was a child, and one going through my right eyebrow from when I fell over in November silly me! "

over a year ago

Got a few, crashed a bike when I was 12/13, slid across crossbar and hit my junk on handle bar nearly chopping it off, worse part was having to sit in A&E with no trousers or pants on then the nurse stitching it up was very pretty with a great cleavage, everytime she went to stitch I got an eyeful and he kept rising to the occasion.

Built a ramp about a year later, landing was a discarded sofa with a broken back so I propped back with an approx 6" diameter log, went off ramp on skateboard, threw skateboard and landed on sofa, feet went through bottom of back of sofa, back of sofa pulled forward into my chest and log hit me on chin, needed 17 stitches (if log had hit inch lower it would've probably killed me)

Fell down a banking about a year later, my hand split on a base of a tree (possible a broken bottle there) literally my hand split between middle and ring finger 3 inches into my palm, 20 years later met the doctor who operated on me in another hospital, I recognised him straight away, when I explained who I was he told me that operation is still the most expensive operation he has ever done (over £100k).

I was very accident prone as a child and literally spent any school holiday visiting hospital.

By *cottieboy123Man
over a year ago

Perth

Flawless!

By *eyond PurityCouple
over a year ago

Lincolnshire

Shoulder blade from a horse riding accident.

Ribs from an unforgiving tree whilst mountain biking.

Arch of my foot from standing on an open tin can after being thrown in a lake as a teen.

More on my feet from an operation.

I split my finger in two on a butcher's meat slicer.

My most recent scar is on my ankle bone, from my anklet cutting a deep groove during a night of raving a few months back.

I don't mind scars, they tell stories of what it's like to be human.

C

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

OhI have a scar on my left bicep. I would tell you a funny story about how I got it but I have absolutely no idea. I woke up with it after a night on the piss and have absolutely no recollection.

By *uliette500Woman
over a year ago

Hull

I have a c-section scar and one on my hand where I had 10 stitches after an ice skating accident.

By *tooveMan
over a year ago

belfast

Small one on my leg where I was stabbed when I was about thirteen. One on my hand where I fell while fighting. Appendix and hernia scars about two inches from each other.

By *aptain Caveman41Man
over a year ago

Home

4 inch scar on the top of my head from a belt of a hurley

Numerous other small scars alover my body from playing sports

By *urio77Man
over a year ago

northampton

Christ where do I start. I was a frequent visitor to my local A&E during my formative years. Mostly self inflicted and alcohol related. I even took my love of A&E global. I can safely say that my head must be made of granite

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

Have a L shaped sexual scar on my right eyebrow.

By *ockosaurusMan
over a year ago

Warwick

I have a scar in my hairline from where I slipped and headbutted the corner of a concrete fence post.

The scar itself isn't very visible and is a bit uninteresting, but the crack I can feel in my skull running from my eyebrow to my crown is quite cool.

I've also got a 'tattoo' in my gum, where I slipped over whilst holding a pencil and stabbed it into my mouth. When I yanked it out (which smarted a bit), loads of blood came with it, but not the pencil tip. That stayed in my gum, spread, and left a permanent stain

over a year ago

"I have scars running the full length of both labia that come together near my perineum.

To me they appear huge. No one seems to notice as they dive in though

I kinda love this "

They’re a small price to pay for the results.

over a year ago

I was a bit of a bad boy in my teenage years so have a scar on my cheek, under my eye and one in my brow.

It’s weird because I’m probably the friendliest man you’ll ever meet now.

By *hilledGuerillaMan
over a year ago

In the monkey house

Nike swoosh scar on my pinky finger from a window, two very small scars above both butt cheeks from donating bone marrow, three on my right shoulder to fix a torn rotator cuff and clear out some bone spurs after I dislocated it. Aside from that all good.

By *ockosaurusMan
over a year ago

Warwick

Oh, and one on my eyebrow from standing up to a bully who was trying to take advantage of a d*unk girl.

She safely vanished, and he lost his bullying 'cred' by being stood up to by a nerd, so it was totally worth the scar.

By *inky_couple2020Couple
over a year ago

North West

Mr KC has one on his neck (jugular area) from having a big lump removed in 2020.

I have an appendicectomy scar (old style open surgery), scars from a laparoscopic surgery to my womb and more scars from a laparoscopic Nissen fundoplication. I also have stones in my knee from falling over at school, which are covered in scar tissue and some sort of weird raised scar on my bad leg. No idea what it is. That's about it

By *an de LyonMan
over a year ago

welling

Got a 4” scar on my calf from following my football team to a European game in Hungary. I am a fat lad and was the back of the pack, had an iron bar thrown at me. Probably should’ve gone to hospital but now have a fun story to tell instead

over a year ago

"Have a L shaped sexual scar on my right eyebrow."

Is nobody else intrigued?

By *izzy.miss.lizzyCouple
over a year ago

Pembrokeshire

I have 2 small straight line operation scars on the sole of my right foot from when I trod bare-footed on a darning needle when I was young and they tried to get it out.

I have a small circular scar on my left knee from falling off the platform of a routemaster bus when I was a teenager.

I have a large curvy line side to side hysterectomy scar across my lower tummy.

By *issYeuxBleusWoman
over a year ago

My boudoir - S Wales

Nothing from Vietnam, but I did break my leg dancing at a wedding, which resulted in an 8 pin plate up my tibia and tightrope going through my ankle. So I’ve a long scar on my leg.

And I had my appendix out last summer so three on my stomach. My belly button isn’t like it used to be

By *igInHer14Man
over a year ago

york

"Have a L shaped sexual scar on my right eyebrow."

Sexual?? Haha

over a year ago

North West

"Nothing from Vietnam, but I did break my leg dancing at a wedding, which resulted in an 8 pin plate up my tibia and tightrope going through my ankle. So I’ve a long scar on my leg.

And I had my appendix out last summer so three on my stomach. My belly button isn’t like it used to be "

My appendix scar is about 5 inches long! Open surgery from yesteryear.... My bellybutton also went funny from laparoscopic surgery (for a different thing)...

By *issYeuxBleusWoman
over a year ago

My boudoir - S Wales

"Nothing from Vietnam, but I did break my leg dancing at a wedding, which resulted in an 8 pin plate up my tibia and tightrope going through my ankle. So I’ve a long scar on my leg.

And I had my appendix out last summer so three on my stomach. My belly button isn’t like it used to be

My appendix scar is about 5 inches long! Open surgery from yesteryear.... My bellybutton also went funny from laparoscopic surgery (for a different thing)..."

It’s all wonky and angry looking ! I’ve got to have more laparoscopic surgery this year, do you think they’ll open the same scar?

over a year ago

North West

My appendix scar is about 5 inches long! Open surgery from yesteryear.... My bellybutton also went funny from laparoscopic surgery (for a different thing)...

It’s all wonky and angry looking ! I’ve got to have more laparoscopic surgery this year, do you think they’ll open the same scar? "

They'll probably look for somewhere else if possible because you don't want to open up scar tissue if you can avoid it. Doesn't heal as well unfortunately...

By *r TriomanMan
over a year ago

Chippenham Malmesbury area

Nothing horrendous, just a few from accidents mainly.

I have quite a big one where I was cut open to have a price of metal put in my collarbone, another large one where I had a lump cut out of my chest, one were I slipped with a drill (fitted with hole cutting attachment) and cut through my ankle. Also lots on my hands and one on my head from falling in a cross country race.

I love my scars as each tells a story; some make me laugh and remind me of how clumsy I can be at times others remind of how strong I am.

By *issYeuxBleusWoman
over a year ago

My boudoir - S Wales

It’s all wonky and angry looking ! I’ve got to have more laparoscopic surgery this year, do you think they’ll open the same scar?

They'll probably look for somewhere else if possible because you don't want to open up scar tissue if you can avoid it. Doesn't heal as well unfortunately..."

By *adyBugsWoman
over a year ago

cognito

Several laparoscopic scars from an ectopic pregnancy, some tiny faded scars on my face from a dog bite when I was two and a few faint scars on my arms from self harming as a teenager.

I wasn’t a regular self harmer so there isn’t lots like some people have. They are just the reminder of the stories my life has been through.

By *aitonelMan
over a year ago

Liverpool

Couple on my back, got them when I was a kid. One of them when my brother swung a swing at me.

The others I honestly don't remember!

By *ategoodbyeMan
over a year ago

Hertfordshire

Thank God for the NHS.

over a year ago

"Thank God for the NHS."

over a year ago

Wolverhampton

"I have one on my forearm from dusting! I knocked a glass lamp off the shelf whilst dusting and made a disastrous attempt at catching it...

There's also one on my tummy from naked ironing. Idiot that I am "

Proof that housework is dangerous and should be avoided

over a year ago

Wolverhampton

"Nike swoosh scar on my pinky finger from a window, two very small scars above both butt cheeks from donating bone marrow, three on my right shoulder to fix a torn rotator cuff and clear out some bone spurs after I dislocated it. Aside from that all good. "

Well done on the bone marrow donation. Do you get to hear if the recipient is ok?

By *inda May SimmonsTV/TS
over a year ago

hexham

I am a walking Frankenstein’s monster but the makeup hides a lot of my facial scars

over a year ago

Wolverhampton

"How long have you got?

Scars in no particular order….

Little one - 5 stitches I think when I was four or five and my brother, threw my doll across the living room (big room) I ran over and slipped hitting my head just above my left eye off the massive leg of my sisters great grand piano… I can remember 100s (lol) of nurses holding me down so one person could stitch me up.

Appendix scar, from a grumbling appendicitis when I was 10, it grumbled on and off for 3 months always on a Sunday evening my GP didn’t want to know in the end as he believed it was because I didn’t want to go to school…. (it had strangulated and was ready for bursting - locum saved my life)

Fast forward 15 years….

At age 25 (‘93) I fell off a flipping horse when he tripped going round a corner in canter and somersaulted landing on me, I lose count the amount of ops to open my hip, but I had initial hip op to insert metal to pin the acetabulum back together, then re opened to drain an abscess (second time I could have died), then again a year later same thing… then again to remove the metal work (I still have one of the screws…) then again for a total hip replacement in 2006, and again in 2007 (6 months later) to put my femur back together after I smashed it round the stem of the replacement).

If that’s not enough, I had my right knee replaced in 2009, and two foot ops for the same thing on my left foot,

In 2014/15 respectively I had ops on both hands for the same thing (carpal tunnel)

2016 left knee replacement

I’ve also got scraps from various sharp clawed animals, cats/dogs oh and a window!

If you read through all that, well done

"

You're certainly getting your money's worth out the NHS

Hope your hip is behaving itself now

By *hilledGuerillaMan
over a year ago

In the monkey house

"Nike swoosh scar on my pinky finger from a window, two very small scars above both butt cheeks from donating bone marrow, three on my right shoulder to fix a torn rotator cuff and clear out some bone spurs after I dislocated it. Aside from that all good.

Well done on the bone marrow donation. Do you get to hear if the recipient is ok? "

I didn’t. The recipient can veto the results being passed to the donor. I wasn’t asked again so it means either it worked or it didn’t. I like to think it worked and they are walking around today because of me.

over a year ago

One on my right foot i fell on glass when i was 6.. and one year ago today i slipped on icy stairs and snapped my ankle and broke my leg in 2 places so i have 2 massive scars down my left leg either side

over a year ago

I have a scar on my hand from a glass randomly exploding while I was holding it.. some paranormal activity shiz.

By *hischarmingdevilMan
over a year ago

Ringwood

I have a few, you'll have to ask me about them in DM lol. I don't want to bore the rest of you hahaha

over a year ago

Scar from getting glassed.

Scar from getting stabbed.

Scar from shrapnel (x2).

Scar from taking a layer of my shin off to the bone.

By *atnip make me purrWoman
over a year ago

Reading

"Absolutely none!"

You have lived a charmed life

over a year ago

I've probably got a scar on my labia majora - I had an episiotomy and tearing with our eldest. That was a joy.

Also have 4 keyhole scars on my abdomen/belly button from an operation last year. You can barely see them in photos but they are there (I don't mind them though)

over a year ago

I have quite afew from a motorbike accident and subsequent surgeries, abdo and boob scars from other surgery, no one ever comments and probably don’t even notice.

I forgot where I’m going with this……

over a year ago

"Scar from getting glassed.

Scar from shrapnel (x2).

"

You really should stop winding people up.

over a year ago

"Scar from getting glassed.

Scar from shrapnel (x2).

You really should stop winding people up. "

Sometimes it’s worth the pain.

over a year ago

"One on my right foot i fell on glass when i was 6.. and one year ago today i slipped on icy stairs and snapped my ankle and broke my leg in 2 places so i have 2 massive scars down my left leg either side "

Ouch!! Did you have plates put in?

Hope you are recovered now.

By *moothshaftMan
over a year ago

Coventry

Left forefinger scar from knife. (Always sharpen sticks with knife cutting AWAY from you!).

Double 'tram line' scars down lower back from spinal fusion operation in '96.

That's about it really. Been quite lucky with riding motorbikes for last 50 years (or I'm just a good rider!)

By *conic96Man
over a year ago

Newport

I have 6 scars on the left side of my face and head ,not that visible now , it was from being attacked by two guys with blades after a night out because I wouldn't give them money ,they came three inches from my jugular and my left eye too,had over 40 stitches ,all good now tho

By *ilkyvickyTV/TS
over a year ago

BOLTON

One all mighty one on my right leg, after coming off a motorbike and going under a low loading trailer, the roping hook went through my tibia and fibula and ripped most of my lower leg off.

52 operations later it's mostly fixed,skin and muscle grafts and a lot of what i call internal bling, my consultant said i'm worth more melted down! i answer to metal micky or the 6 million dollar man .

over a year ago

I’ve got my share.

Mostly from an old bike accident when I was 14. The list goes as such:

Skull, 1.5 inch above right eyebrow, indent, front to back about 2 inches in my hair line.

Top lip, dark scar, almost looks like 5pm shadowing where lip had to be sown back in place.

Chest, top of breast bone, 2 inch scar across. Was a lump, but lanced and reshaped into flat scar (was a query as to what was causing lump)

Knuckles, both hands, noticed when cold as the area goes purple where scanning occurred.

Knees, some light scar tissue.

Can’t think of others to hand right now. Apparently I was lucky to be alive, but can’t actually remember the accident at all.

over a year ago

"I've probably got a scar on my labia majora - I had an episiotomy and tearing with our eldest. That was a joy. "

The episiotomy for me was an awful thing to recover from, worst than my c section in fact.

And thinking about it, the whole experience was more painful with the episiotomy and that’s with the spinal not taking effect with my c section so I felt every cut and stitch.

I also have a scar above my right brow. Where one of my brothers put his fist through a window, with me in the other side. Thankfully came of pretty light considering.

over a year ago

I have a slightly deformed arm after constantly breaking it (often quite badly) as a kid

over a year ago

"I've probably got a scar on my labia majora - I had an episiotomy and tearing with our eldest. That was a joy.

The episiotomy for me was an awful thing to recover from, worst than my c section in fact.

And thinking about it, the whole experience was more painful with the episiotomy and that’s with the spinal not taking effect with my c section so I felt every cut and stitch.

I also have a scar above my right brow. Where one of my brothers put his fist through a window, with me in the other side. Thankfully came of pretty light considering. "

My experience was awful. The local anesthetic didn't work and they tried cutting me with blunt scissors first and then I had to wait (whilst crowning) for someone to find better ones. Why would blunt scissors be packed up in sterile equipment?! It was horrible. I couldn't sit down very well, had to get a different car as I couldn't get in and out of such a low car anymore

over a year ago

North West

Actually, I have a scar all the way up the back wall of my vagina where one of my prolapses was repaired. You forget because you can't see it

over a year ago

3 c- sections

1 hysterectomy

A knee scar

Soon to be another next month from surgery

over a year ago

Scar on my right just under the rib

From some operation as a baby

By *eddy004Man
over a year ago

Toy Town

Scar on chin from a kayak accident, knuckle scar from an chisel embedded, shin scar from a BMX peddle getting stuck in it, palm scar from a Stanley knife .............. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm need to be a tad more careful I'm thinking

By *otKitty400Woman
over a year ago

hinckley

I have what’s to me quite a large abdominal scar, that’s still relatively new, and I’m rather self conscious of.

over a year ago

"3 c- sections

1 hysterectomy

A knee scar

Soon to be another next month from surgery "

Ohhh what’s that one gonna be?

By *arker secrets 321Man
over a year ago

West Bromwich

2 many 2 list .scariest 1 was putting a 9inch grinding blade through my top lip and half way through my nose 54 stitches..my longest scar runs from middle of ribs down 2 about 4 inch above my cock ...shattered my spleen rupture my liver and ad part of my intestine removed did this wen I was 16 x

over a year ago

"

My experience was awful. The local anesthetic didn't work and they tried cutting me with blunt scissors first and then I had to wait (whilst crowning) for someone to find better ones. Why would blunt scissors be packed up in sterile equipment?! It was horrible. I couldn't sit down very well, had to get a different car as I couldn't get in and out of such a low car anymore "

blunt scissors?? Absolutely, why would they even be part of their kit.

Even going up stairs I found difficult. And let’s not mention using the toilet

The anaesthetic didn’t work for my c section either. But was an emergency section and I refused to have general, as we didn’t know if my youngest was going to make it or not at the time. There was no way I was being put to sleep.

But I still found the “natural” labour and episiotomy so much worse. With pain and recovery.

over a year ago

My scars are my biggest insecurity but I'm learning to love them

over a year ago

Just a small scar on one leg from stopping fascists in London a few years ago

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

I have one on my abdomen from an operation, one on my eyebrow from having a place matt thrown at me and one on my ankle from somehow managing to take a strip out of it shaving. I also have a few chicken pox scars.

By *oobyHotwifeWoman
over a year ago

Thurrock

I recently broke my shoulder and have a not very pretty 6 inch scar running down my shoulder/arm

By *aughtyGentleman43Man
over a year ago

copthorne

I've got a scare across my knee playing football, scare under my lip and a scare across my groin ... As a kid one ball didn't drop .... There's a joke there I'm sure ha ha ha

By *am101aMan
over a year ago

swad

Several on my hands, stanley knife, grinder, dremmel, broken belfast sink (very sharp glasing).

over a year ago

North West

"I have one on my abdomen from an operation, one on my eyebrow from having a place matt thrown at me and one on my ankle from somehow managing to take a strip out of it shaving. I also have a few chicken pox scars. "

I did the shaving thing on my bad leg yesterday. I can't feel it properly and I made a hell of a mess

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

"I have one on my abdomen from an operation, one on my eyebrow from having a place matt thrown at me and one on my ankle from somehow managing to take a strip out of it shaving. I also have a few chicken pox scars.

I did the shaving thing on my bad leg yesterday. I can't feel it properly and I made a hell of a mess "

Honestly I must have done something to my razor because I took a 4 inch strip off

over a year ago

-One on the back of each of my legs from a table falling on me when I was younger

-one on My left arm from cutting my self with a grinder,

-one on the back of my head as when I was in primary school I got hit by a brick

Few wee other marks but nothing major lol

over a year ago

"I have one on my abdomen from an operation, one on my eyebrow from having a place matt thrown at me and one on my ankle from somehow managing to take a strip out of it shaving. I also have a few chicken pox scars.

I did the shaving thing on my bad leg yesterday. I can't feel it properly and I made a hell of a mess

Honestly I must have done something to my razor because I took a 4 inch strip off "

I think i remember on another thread like this. We have the same scar from the same op.

I have done the same on my ankle and took the top off . One Chicken Pox scar on my forehead lol

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

Honestly I must have done something to my razor because I took a 4 inch strip off

I think i remember on another thread like this. We have the same scar from the same op.

I have done the same on my ankle and took the top off . One Chicken Pox scar on my forehead lol "

Pyloric Stenosis?

My chicken pox scars are one on my cheek and one on my shin.

By *2000ManMan
over a year ago

Worthing

Got persuaded by some older kids to play a game called "Stretch". Someone throws a knife and you move foot (other one stays where it is) to where it lands. If you lose balance you are out. You can probably guess what happened to me. The scar is still there.

By *toC Thats MeWoman
over a year ago

Sheffield

One on the back of my head fell onto a coffee table as a kid.

2 x c sections and scarring from gallbladder removal.

By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

My worst scar is from a broken heart

over a year ago

"My worst scar is from a broken heart "

over a year ago

I have a scar beneath my chin from running across a road as a child and falling. I hit my chin on the kerb and needed 7 stitches.

I have scars on my tummy ranging from operations to aid fertility to a hysterectomy, and stretch marks.

I will soon be having surgery which will give me large scars the length and width of my torso. I am looking forward to the surgery and will be very proud of my scars. I am planning on new ink to celebrate them once they have fully healed. Plus I will think of a good story to tell, such as a fight with a shark or crocodile

NBVN x

By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

"My worst scar is from a broken heart

"

How could you knock a man when he’s down?

over a year ago

How could you knock a man when he’s down? "

Bum

over a year ago

Wolverhampton

How could you knock a man off when he’s going down? "

Arms like Mr Tickle maybe?

By *oomerang73Man
over a year ago

Newton

I’ve got a scar in the shape of a Z on my forearm that I have absolutely no recollection of getting. It’s appeared in the last 10 years as it visible through my tattoo. Still puzzles me.

By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

How could you knock a man when he’s down?

Bum"

I’d have scars on my sphincter then too

By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

How could you knock a man off when he’s going down?

Arms like Mr Tickle maybe? "

Yes, I’d like knocking off

By *al01Man
over a year ago

solihull

Scar on right hand where piece of glass went thru it. Scar on left wrist (barely visiable now) sone junkie hit me with a meat cleaver years ago. 2 scars on right arm from spider bites.

By *ark169Man
over a year ago

Leamington

One tiny scar between the 2nd & 3rd knuckle of my pinky finger. Bitten by a carnivorous horse as I walked across Port Meadow, Oxford. I was on a sponsored walk for the RSPCA, ironically... I offered my lunch-box apple to the Bastard Horse (palm flat, just as the text books tell you) and he dropped to his knees and nearly took my hand off! I couldn’t get my hand out, so I punched him on the nose (that’s when the damage was done).

Talk about ‘Biting the hand that feeds you’...

By *hebirdsMan
over a year ago

Haddington

Loads, personal favourite is the 1 inch scar on my leg from a lion, true story.

over a year ago

I have a couple. 3 very faint lines on the side of my wrist from a hand saw that slipped. And a line on my right shoulder from an iron.

over a year ago

"I’ve got a scar in the shape of a Z on my forearm that I have absolutely no recollection of getting. It’s appeared in the last 10 years as it visible through my tattoo. Still puzzles me. "

Did you piss off Zorro at some point?

By *sk me anythingMan
over a year ago

leeds

I have a mate who has a scar from an abscess from an in growing hair

He squatted over a mirror and cut it out with a Stanley knife then filled the hole with loo roll

He loved to see peoples reaction when he explained he could hear the blade on the bone !!

over a year ago

North West

I have done the same on my ankle and took the top off . One Chicken Pox scar on my forehead lol

Pyloric Stenosis?

My chicken pox scars are one on my cheek and one on my shin."

My abdo scars are from a Nissen's fundoplication procedure.

Re: the razor thing, I've taken a massive strip/chunk out of my ankle. It hasn't actually stopped bleeding since yesterday

over a year ago

Mr replying

I've got a scar on my abdomen, I absolutely love it.

over a year ago

"I have a couple. 3 very faint lines on the side of my wrist from a hand saw that slipped. And a line on my right shoulder from an iron. "

How did you get a scar on your shoulder from an iron?

By *om and JennieCouple
over a year ago

Chams or Socials

A thumb from when a glass I was carrying broke.

A knee from crashing my bike into a lamppost when younger

Quite a few in belly button & below from numerous laparoscopies & a hysterectomy

J

over a year ago

North West

"I have a couple. 3 very faint lines on the side of my wrist from a hand saw that slipped. And a line on my right shoulder from an iron.

How did you get a scar on your shoulder from an iron? "

Maybe he ironed the shirt while wearing it?

over a year ago

"I have a couple. 3 very faint lines on the side of my wrist from a hand saw that slipped. And a line on my right shoulder from an iron.

How did you get a scar on your shoulder from an iron?

Maybe he ironed the shirt while wearing it? "

That was the original plan

Many many moons ago, I was going to jump in the shower but I needed a towel, so I went into the cupboard to get one out but the iron was put away while still hot and I didn't know until I reached my arm in.

By *ormerWelshcouple2020Man
over a year ago

Stourbridge

Mark has lots. On shoulder there is a very messy one that even a surgeon said “who did that to you?”

Looks for all the world like a gunshot wound but was, in fact, a skin cancer removal which had 30 stitches. Someone hit it without knowing and burst it open 4 days after leaving hospital.

On the front there’s the heart operation which you can see on the pictures, quite large. Others here and there from various accidents and incidents, one on the ribs to take out cartilage to rebuild nose after 4th break(all from sport) had part of ear stitched back after a school fight!

Other than that nothing……. Apart from all the broken bones……..

By *ormerWelshcouple2020Man
over a year ago

Stourbridge

Actually lots left out, numerous scars on legs from various accidents, likewise arms and wrist. Fingers from broken glass in washing up bowl and facial from getting hit by a can of Coke thrown by some moron.

By *hisisntpofMan
over a year ago

bristol

Had a hard life lol ,so have a few

By *uby StarCouple
over a year ago

Durham

I have a really ugly scar on my stomach from an operation that went wrong. I hate, hate, hate it and I'm so self conscious of it.

over a year ago

Just the one from my broken heart. (Says silently weeping)

By *urio77Man
over a year ago

northampton

To me,scars are a sign of a life well lived and are usually backed up with a good story. I’m not dismissing anyone who has received scars through violence or horrific accidents and are continually troubled by them.I’ve my fair share of scars and I have no problem showing them.

By *om and JennieCouple
over a year ago

Chams or Socials

"Mark has lots. On shoulder there is a very messy one that even a surgeon said “who did that to you?”

Looks for all the world like a gunshot wound but was, in fact, a skin cancer removal which had 30 stitches. Someone hit it without knowing and burst it open 4 days after leaving hospital.

On the front there’s the heart operation which you can see on the pictures, quite large. Others here and there from various accidents and incidents, one on the ribs to take out cartilage to rebuild nose after 4th break(all from sport) had part of ear stitched back after a school fight!

Other than that nothing……. Apart from all the broken bones…….."

T has one one his neck from a biopsy prior to cancer diagnosis. When it was 1st done he looked like he’d been butchered. 5 years on & I think I’m the only person who knows it’s there

J x

over a year ago

I have a few, none of them particularly interesting.

One on the inside of my thumb from when I was about three years old. Someone trapped my thumb in a drawer and I had to have surgery on the tendon.

Several from keyhole surgery to remove my gall bladder.

A subtle one at the side of my lip from removal of a 'pyogenic granuloma'. Hard to see if you don't know it's there. The surgeon did an amazing job!

over a year ago

Got a few more.

Scar on my right middle finger doing the knife trick from aliens (if you know, you know).

Left shoulder has 2 keyhole scars from having my dislocated shoulder repaired, 5 years dislocated, finally had enough of pain and went a doctor.

Right knee had a 4 inch scar (faded now) fell into an open man hole in supermarket car park (begins with S) ironically being chased by a lad with same surname.

Indentation and 2 inch scar on head where I got bottled.

Came off a skateboard once and scraped the skin off from my ankle to my arse on left leg, healed well though as the only evidence it happened is a small patch which has 3 times the amount of hair that should grow coming out of it.

over a year ago

A bunch of small ones on my hands from work, one on my forearm from surgery to remove a sliver of metal (work), small one on forehead and one inside my left eyelid that makes it droop courtesy of a kick in the eye.

Mr

By *asilyled1Man
over a year ago

ogmore valley

My leg snapped from being stuck between wheel of the car and the arch,bone came out of my leg which my mates proceeded to play with like an Atari joystick

over a year ago

"Mark has lots. On shoulder there is a very messy one that even a surgeon said “who did that to you?”

Other than that nothing……. Apart from all the broken bones……..

T has one one his neck from a biopsy prior to cancer diagnosis. When it was 1st done he looked like he’d been butchered. 5 years on & I think I’m the only person who knows it’s there

J x"

I’ve got one on the back of my thigh. Looked awful when it was first done but looks good now. Sadly mine had spread to the lymph nodes so I have a scar on my upper thigh/groin where the nodes were removed. I was really paranoid about the scars for awhile but now I don’t mind.

By *eah BabyCouple
over a year ago

For anyone with a very recent scar or about to have an operation and wants to help with the reduction of the scarring I found that using bio oil and propolis gel worked wonders for me, I used both several times a day after thyroid removal and the scar is unnoticeable to others.

over a year ago

"For anyone with a very recent scar or about to have an operation and wants to help with the reduction of the scarring I found that using bio oil and propolis gel worked wonders for me, I used both several times a day after thyroid removal and the scar is unnoticeable to others."

I used propolis on my lip too. Wonderful stuff

over a year ago

Also forgot to list this one earler on my thumb I have a small scar from getting bitten by a meerkat, lots of you will call bullshit on this but 100% one has bit me ????

By *orraine999Woman
over a year ago

Somewhere

One on my right thigh from a barbed wire fence, a 6 inch scar on the back of my head from falling down cellar stairs when I was 7 and on on my right lower lack from a recent kidney surgery.

By *reat me rightWoman
over a year ago

Rotherham

Scar on my leg from an infected insect bite being removed kind of like a spider - a wonky row of stitches

Then my badge of honour, my section scar - barely noticeable, had a great surgeon!

over a year ago

Pyloric Stenosis?

My chicken pox scars are one on my cheek and one on my shin."

think that was it can never remmember the name lol.

Kept being sick whem i was very young. Scar on the right just under the rib

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

Pyloric Stenosis?

My chicken pox scars are one on my cheek and one on my shin.

think that was it can never remmember the name lol.

Kept being sick whem i was very young. Scar on the right just under the rib"

Sounds like it

over a year ago

I don’t have one on my face despite my name … if you were wondering

By *he AmbassadorMan
over a year ago

IRLANDA. / Prague. / Cil Dara

Quite a few from Hurling and chefing at a younger agec

By *otSoPoshWoman
over a year ago

In a ball gown because that's how we roll in N. Devon

All sorts of scars here, but no fun interesting stories....

By *ittyandtheboyCouple
over a year ago

Back of the bins.

For the boy his scar is a Transposition of the great arteries one 8” on his chest.

By *eezer445Man
over a year ago

South East

I’ve a few, one in my back where a my mate was driving an open top land rover in the army, we rolled and I ended up with a piece of metal stabbed into my back, also a 15cm scar on my right arm, scar on my leg the list goes on ha ha, oh have I mentioned the scar on my head where I get hit over the head with a shell brace ooopps

Post new Message to Thread