Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

VEET hair removal cream

Jump to newest

By *ove2pleaseseuk OP   Man
over a year ago

Hastings

Is it me or is it just not as good as it was would seam they have changed the formulation.

What other brands are good.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ryandseeMan
over a year ago

Yorkshire

Not sure, I use tweezers

By *yron69Man
over a year ago

Fareham

Well we’ve had a full moon lately mate..

By *adbod7519Man
over a year ago

Leeds

I use clippers then a razor and soap

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

I have never liked it..I would rather shave

By *ily WhiteWoman
over a year ago

?

I use magic shave

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Brushed my teeth with it before, tangy.

By *ryandseeMan
over a year ago

Yorkshire

Or go for a good wax, no pain no gain as they say

By *oeBeansMan
over a year ago

Derby

I use the Veet and never had any trouble with it. That's Veet for Men. Because it's manly

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

Veet makes me nervous as I've got sensitive skin so I use the ladies Gillette pubic hair razor

over a year ago

I used to use Veet when it was immac but when they changed the name, they seemed to change the ingredients too, it irritates me now.

By *uliette500Woman
over a year ago

Hull

I was recommended woo woo intimate hair removal cream and it works really well for me.

over a year ago

A pro glide razor with shower gel works fine for me

By *otMe66Man
over a year ago

Terra Firma

"Veet makes me nervous as I've got sensitive skin so I use the ladies Gillette pubic hair razor "

What makes a razor specific for pubic hair? Who knew, my mind is blown

By *elinefineWoman
over a year ago

kempston

I second anything in the woo woo range! Made for intimate areas and doesn’t smell vile like some. The soothing balm is also a must have for post shave and post play and I like the lube they do too

By *inky_couple2020Couple
over a year ago

North West

Woo woo hair removal cream did absolutely nothing to remove my hair and it was all thin and sloppy and messy

I just shave everything...

over a year ago

over a year ago

Veeted. ^

over a year ago

"Is it me or is it just not as good as it was would seam they have changed the formulation.

What other brands are good. "

I've never successfully used Veet. Crap results for me. Good old razor +/- electric shaver.

over a year ago

can’t beat having a professional Hollywood Hot Wax treatment to feel silky smooth all over...

failing that, I resort to wet shaving using lady’s Venus razor

By *rNaughtyNickMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

Used veet smooth finish, tho found that it grows back a lot quicker than shaving x

over a year ago

"Used veet smooth finish, tho found that it grows back a lot quicker than shaving x"

Does it really grow back faster after waxing?

By *eyond PurityCouple
over a year ago

Lincolnshire

I use Veet occasionally, although my hair type is resistant to such things so I have to leave it on for 30 mins rather than the recommended limit of 6 mins.

It works for me, I just find it quicker to shave, so it depends what else I've got to do.

C

By *ryandseeMan
over a year ago

Yorkshire

"I use the Veet and never had any trouble with it. That's Veet for Men. Because it's manly"

Says in a baritone voice

over a year ago

Man up and get waxed.

over a year ago

Try Nair hair removal cream I’ve never had a problem

By *ove2pleaseseuk OP   Man
over a year ago

Hastings

Thanks all think it time to switch brands

By *eezer445Man
over a year ago

South East

To be fair I use it for my bum and it works a treat,

put it on my balls once, massive mistake as I left it on to long and shit was burning like crazy for at least a day ha ha cleared my hairs thou ha ha

By *rNaughtyNickMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

"Used veet smooth finish, tho found that it grows back a lot quicker than shaving x

Does it really grow back faster after waxing?"

Tried the home waxing stuff just a lot of effort and faf getting the right temperature so you don't scald / burn your self etc....

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Llanelli

I use woowoo after recommendation, veet burns me

By *ieselJuiceMan
over a year ago

Stratford

The first time I used veet was about 8 years ago, was recommended to me by someone who said it was so easy and painless and saves a lot of time. So I got myself a tube for myself, and decided to use it. I smothered it all around my crown jewels, right back to my back fire exit. I was very impressed with my handiwork. A nice thick layer. All seemed good so far until I noticed a slight warming sensation. Me thinking nothing of it, left it on and went off to make a cup of tea. At this time I was in a considerably about of pain. A stinging sensation then ensued after about 40 that was overwhelmingly obvious by this time. I jumped in the bath with legs bowed like I've come off a horse. I waddled into my bath, opened the tap and tried to wash it off but my anoos was burning red raw by this time and my nutsack felt like I t-bagged a jar of hydrochloric acid. I was hyperventilating at this point. Moving like a sloth, back out of the bath and straight to the fridge, then back into the bath, and using ice cold water and an entire bar of soap, I finally managed to achieve the smooth shaven haven. But the burn marks were very overwhelming that I couldn't even wear a trousers let alone a belt for a few weeks. I had to wrap a towel around me, and have wedged up into my butt cheeks which was absorbing the blood from the burns that forced me to even take time off work. Afterwards about 3 days I had a massive row with my friend and blamed her for my injuries. But silly me, like everyone else, I misheard her when she said use it for about 4 to 5 minutes, when I heard about 45 minutes instead! The embarrassment was unreal. Oh well, we live a learn. Never using veet on my downstairs department again.

over a year ago

Gaffer tape

over a year ago

I keep find the wifes hair in my dinner, maybe i should ask for veet next time instead of ketchup

over a year ago

Nair works the same way but it's far cheaper

By *oeBeansMan
over a year ago

Derby

"The first time I used veet was about 8 years ago, was recommended to me by someone who said it was so easy and painless and saves a lot of time. So I got myself a tube for myself, and decided to use it. I smothered it all around my crown jewels, right back to my back fire exit. I was very impressed with my handiwork. A nice thick layer. All seemed good so far until I noticed a slight warming sensation. Me thinking nothing of it, left it on and went off to make a cup of tea. At this time I was in a considerably about of pain. A stinging sensation then ensued after about 40 that was overwhelmingly obvious by this time. I jumped in the bath with legs bowed like I've come off a horse. I waddled into my bath, opened the tap and tried to wash it off but my anoos was burning red raw by this time and my nutsack felt like I t-bagged a jar of hydrochloric acid. I was hyperventilating at this point. Moving like a sloth, back out of the bath and straight to the fridge, then back into the bath, and using ice cold water and an entire bar of soap, I finally managed to achieve the smooth shaven haven. But the burn marks were very overwhelming that I couldn't even wear a trousers let alone a belt for a few weeks. I had to wrap a towel around me, and have wedged up into my butt cheeks which was absorbing the blood from the burns that forced me to even take time off work. Afterwards about 3 days I had a massive row with my friend and blamed her for my injuries. But silly me, like everyone else, I misheard her when she said use it for about 4 to 5 minutes, when I heard about 45 minutes instead! The embarrassment was unreal. Oh well, we live a learn. Never using veet on my downstairs department again. "

Oh my God, 45 minutes!!! How were your actual testicles not showing through the burns?

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

"Nair works the same way but it's far cheaper"
exactly. £1 from Poundland.

By *ieselJuiceMan
over a year ago

Stratford

Talcum powder eventually did the trick. But it did take a long time too