Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Male pubic waxing

Jump to newest

By *exleybuffboy OP   Man
over a year ago

sidcup

I have so many questions!! How do you go about it? Do you ask at a salon if they do mens waxing? Are many places qualified? Honest question…what happens if you get a boner? And do the make you go on all fours to do your asshole? I am both truly intrigued and truly horrified by the thought! BUT I am sick of razor rash and ingrowns.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I have so many questions!! How do you go about it? Do you ask at a salon if they do mens waxing? Are many places qualified? Honest question…what happens if you get a boner? And do the make you go on all fours to do your asshole? I am both truly intrigued and truly horrified by the thought! BUT I am sick of razor rash and ingrowns. "

In reply, I googled male waxing in London and found a really good one. From point of view of boner - hasn't happened yet. And yes, all fours for the crack bit of back, sack and crack...

This might seem odd, but I actually find it quite an enjoyable experience, great for mindfulness, just concentrating on my body and my breathing. It's not actually that painful and I have this great warm glow afterwards.

Hope that helps,

G

By *ryandseeMan
over a year ago

Yorkshire

Professional people are just that and I am sure will reassure you about everything as thrse days male waxing of intimate areas is quite common.

Post new Message to Thread