Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Not available in your region

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Gah, found an amazing album performed live in a museum, and track 1 ‘isn’t available in my region’ wtf?! I hate this whole licensing and rights BS, who allows tracks 2-8 bit not 1?!?

Nothing worse than following a YouTube link on twatter and not being allowed to watch. Of when you can’t watch it on mobile, but you can on a desktop

Grumble moan

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Use a VPN?

over a year ago

Yeah, I could, but I’d rather it just worked, and I’ve no idea what region it would be in, and. Save that region won’t have track 8…

It’s an obscure techno thing that’s 8 years old, no need to make it difficult to listen to on official streaming services

over a year ago

"Gah, found an amazing album performed live in a museum, and track 1 ‘isn’t available in my region’ wtf?! I hate this whole licensing and rights BS, who allows tracks 2-8 bit not 1?!?

Nothing worse than following a YouTube link on twatter and not being allowed to watch. Of when you can’t watch it on mobile, but you can on a desktop

Grumble moan"

I have NO idea what you just said, but I’m sad you can’t listen to it if that helps?

over a year ago

"Gah, found an amazing album performed live in a museum, and track 1 ‘isn’t available in my region’ wtf?! I hate this whole licensing and rights BS, who allows tracks 2-8 bit not 1?!?

Grumble moan

I have NO idea what you just said, but I’m sad you can’t listen to it if that helps?"

Thanks, means a lot x

over a year ago

VPN won’t necessarily work.

You can download and have a 7 day free trial period.

Windscribe and nord are the best I’ve found.

But some platforms have listed IP addresses to counteract this now.

Post new Message to Thread