Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Personally

Jump to newest

By *rimordialPaladin OP   Man
over a year ago

Brixton

Is it really head if you use your hands or forget the balls.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ed-monkeyCouple
over a year ago

Hailsham

[Removed by poster at 21/01/22 21:13:05]

By *ed-monkeyCouple
over a year ago

Hailsham

Well if it's personally ... different people may have different opinions

Personally speaking

By *rimordialPaladin OP   Man
over a year ago

Brixton

"Well if it's personally ... different people may have different opinions

Personally speaking"

So no

By *ed-monkeyCouple
over a year ago

Hailsham

To put it another way

If there's a happy ending ... does it matter what label there is?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I’ve always thought ‘giving head’ means to give oral pleasure and therefore, strictly speaking, has nothing to do with using hands and doesn’t have to involve the balls.

If someone said they were going to give me head and proceeded to give me a hand job then I wouldn’t feel like I was given what I was expecting, I’d still be happy but I wouldn’t describe what I got as head. Happy ending or no happy ending...

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

Personally I think if you don't use your hands at the same time as your mouth you're doing the receiver a huge disservice.

over a year ago

"Personally I think if you don't use your hands at the same time as your mouth you're doing the receiver a huge disservice."

I agree but it would still be giving head wouldn’t it?

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

"Personally I think if you don't use your hands at the same time as your mouth you're doing the receiver a huge disservice.

I agree but it would still be giving head wouldn’t it? "

Yes.

If someone's got their dick inside me but also my wand on my clit at the same time, does that mean I'm not getting fucked? Course it doesn't, it means I'm getting extra pleasure!

over a year ago

If using just hands is a hand job, using just mouth is a blow job but using hands and mouth is also a blow job, could using hands and mouth also be called a hand job? Why does using a mouth become the critical path when it comes to describing it?

Maybe we need to come up with a new name for when hands and mouth are used to clear up any confusion and give a clearer description of the experience.

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

"If using just hands is a hand job, using just mouth is a blow job but using hands and mouth is also a blow job, could using hands and mouth also be called a hand job? Why does using a mouth become the critical path when it comes to describing it?

Maybe we need to come up with a new name for when hands and mouth are used to clear up any confusion and give a clearer description of the experience. "

I'm pretty sure most fellas would simply be grateful to be in receipt of it and probably too shocked to care what it was called.

over a year ago

"If using just hands is a hand job, using just mouth is a blow job but using hands and mouth is also a blow job, could using hands and mouth also be called a hand job? Why does using a mouth become the critical path when it comes to describing it?

Maybe we need to come up with a new name for when hands and mouth are used to clear up any confusion and give a clearer description of the experience. "

For gods sake just lay back and enjoy it!

over a year ago

Maybe we need to come up with a new name for when hands and mouth are used to clear up any confusion and give a clearer description of the experience.

For gods sake just lay back and enjoy it! "

Ok.

over a year ago

please include my balls

over a year ago

I'm pretty sure most fellas would simply be grateful to be in receipt of it and probably too shocked to care what it was called."

Well I don’t agree that most men would be ‘shocked’ to receive it, I’ve never been shocked, happy and grateful yes but never shocked.

I completely agree with your point though and I realise what it’s called doesn’t matter that much but I just think it’s interesting that using hands and mouth has the same name as using just mouth rather than having it’s own name.

It’s like a pint of lager with lemonade in still being called a pint of lager rather than a shandy. Lager is lager, lemonade is lemonade and lager and lemonade is shandy.

over a year ago

So much overthinking

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

I'm pretty sure most fellas would simply be grateful to be in receipt of it and probably too shocked to care what it was called.

Well I don’t agree that most men would be ‘shocked’ to receive it, I’ve never been shocked, happy and grateful yes but never shocked.

I completely agree with your point though and I realise what it’s called doesn’t matter that much but I just think it’s interesting that using hands and mouth has the same name as using just mouth rather than having it’s own name.

It’s like a pint of lager with lemonade in still being called a pint of lager rather than a shandy. Lager is lager, lemonade is lemonade and lager and lemonade is shandy."

Half the dudes on here need a heart transplant after receiving a reply to a massage, I'd say more are shocked to get a gobble than you give credit for.

over a year ago

I’m not being head at the moment you know? If I was I wouldn’t be posting here and would definitely be lay back and enjoying it but unfortunately I’m currently home alone so it’s not going to happen.

over a year ago

^^ this

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

For gods sake just lay back and enjoy it!

I’m not being head at the moment you know? If I was I wouldn’t be posting here and would definitely be lay back and enjoying it but unfortunately I’m currently home alone so it’s not going to happen. "

I haven't used the term "fun pump in reverse" for ages.

I don't wanna peak though, can't tell if you're being deliberately straight edged or if me being on the blob is having me reading through cuntwaffle glasses.

By *etcplCouple
over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

Its not head of your cock and balls aren’t covered in drool, her jaw isn’t sore and you haven’t dumped your man muck directly in her throat.

Post new Message to Thread