Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

woman into younger guys

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

i find it very hard to meet woman in here because of my age :/ why does it have to be so much of a problem!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I don't mean to cause offence but just maybe your profile isn't helping...

over a year ago

whats wrong with it? help me change it? im kinda new to this

By *uckscouple2007Couple
over a year ago

Bucks

"i find it very hard to meet woman in here because of my age :/ why does it have to be so much of a problem! "

sarah does prefer guys younger than herself; but wouldn't play with a guy - or like me playing with a gal - who is the same age or younger than her kids

over a year ago

that is a fair point!

By *etro_FemmeWoman
over a year ago

Wolverhampton

It could be that you havent mentioned the maximum age of the older woman you would like to meet,lots of women older than 30 might be interested, but you have an age preference up to 30 on your profile. I hope you find who you are looking for on here xx

over a year ago

Because some of us don't want to meet someone that is the same age as our kids and when I read your post, I was expecting you to be more interested in the older woman ie 40-50's yet your age limit is 30? To me a 21 yr shouldn't have a problem meeting someone up to 30 at all

By *hynottsCouple
over a year ago

nottingham

"i find it very hard to meet woman in here because of my age :/ why does it have to be so much of a problem!

sarah does prefer guys younger than herself; but wouldn't play with a guy - or like me playing with a gal - who is the same age or younger than her kids"

Same here just dont seem right but we was in B&Q the other day ans sue was blushing dirty bugger got turned on by a young fit guy working there never did get the wall papper so looks like we willbe going back

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Zsa Zsa Gabor is more my scene nowadays

over a year ago

"Because some of us don't want to meet someone that is the same age as our kids and when I read your post, I was expecting you to be more interested in the older woman ie 40-50's yet your age limit is 30? To me a 21 yr shouldn't have a problem meeting someone up to 30 at all"

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

Some pics would improve it.

By *unter_hoodMan
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Some pics would improve it."

I'm a sucker for a mature women

over a year ago

The comparison to their own sons/daughters ages is often the main issue but also women are finding that a man with not even half their own experience doesn't give them what they want, sometimes. I have been made an offer by a woman whose daughters are only 3 years younger than me. But I'm 32 which kind of makes it less of an issue. Been with a few older women but not before my late 20's

By *evilwolfCouple
over a year ago

Leicestershire

Your top age range is only 30. You need it setting to 99 for some of em on here cos they're nearly 100

Wolf

over a year ago

Hahahahaha naughty, though valid

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

"Because some of us don't want to meet someone that is the same age as our kids and when I read your post, I was expecting you to be more interested in the older woman ie 40-50's yet your age limit is 30? To me a 21 yr shouldn't have a problem meeting someone up to 30 at all"

over a year ago

Hmmm I've been meeting a guy who's 26 - I'm 39… he's bloody great! Lol am I a dirty old lady then??

over a year ago

"Hmmm I've been meeting a guy who's 26 - I'm 39… he's bloody great! Lol am I a dirty old lady then?? "

You're doing us all proud lmao

By *orkscrew CurlsWoman
over a year ago

Loughborough Leics

There is young, and there is immature.

A guy who has a rubbish profile and is scared of other peoples sexuality, as well as having comedy pants, and cannot accomodate (probably still lives with his mum.....) isn't going to appeal to many more mature, experienced ladies. They are looking for a little more sophistication, personality, to be amused, adored.....

In short - You cannot blame your age! Good luck!

over a year ago

"There is young, and there is immature.

A guy who has a rubbish profile and is scared of other peoples sexuality, as well as having comedy pants, and cannot accomodate (probably still lives with his mum.....) isn't going to appeal to many more mature, experienced ladies. They are looking for a little more sophistication, personality, to be amused, adored.....

In short - You cannot blame your age! Good luck!"

OI!!! Those comedy pants were a gift from my ex. Never look a gift horse on the arse lol I do agree though!

By *john121Man
over a year ago

staffs

"i find it very hard to meet woman in here because of my age :/ why does it have to be so much of a problem! "

There are more than enough profiles available for you to view that should inspire you if you can't think of what to say for yourself.

over a year ago

I love an older women.. But some pics would help.. Girls gotta window shop before they but.. You gotta have somethingus guys dont.. And a cock pics is out if the question.. Lol.. Good luck mate..

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Any woman worth her salt would love Tiger Undercrackers.

Post new Message to Thread