Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Pet profile hate

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

People who put straight on their profile but are up for getting messages from men and trans-people. That also includes people who have straight on their profile but also on fab guys. I no longer have an account on fab guys but I think it’s important if you’re going to do intimate things with people that you are honest about your history and you don’t deceive people. That’s one of the sad things about this website I’ve even encountered female profiles where to be honest I’m sure it’s actually a man pretending. At what point do they think they’re going to get a meeting?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

People pets have profiles on here? No wonder I can’t get a sniff, they’re all ogling the doggos…

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"People pets have profiles on here? No wonder I can’t get a sniff, they’re all ogling the doggos…"

Are you just being sarcastic? I have never seen someone’s pet with a profile on fab!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"People pets have profiles on here? No wonder I can’t get a sniff, they’re all ogling the doggos…

Are you just being sarcastic? I have never seen someone’s pet with a profile on fab!"

Yes and now I feel bad

By *91kMan
over a year ago

Maidstone

"People who put straight on their profile but are up for getting messages from men and trans-people. That also includes people who have straight on their profile but also on fab guys. I no longer have an account on fab guys but I think it’s important if you’re going to do intimate things with people that you are honest about your history and you don’t deceive people. That’s one of the sad things about this website I’ve even encountered female profiles where to be honest I’m sure it’s actually a man pretending. At what point do they think they’re going to get a meeting?"

People relax their filters for forum purposes, wouldn't read too much into it

By *otsossieMan
over a year ago

Chesterfield

Straightwashing? Difficult to judge. Maybe they fee their preferences have changed?

I’m looking at this from a hetero perspective. I don’t know if it’s common to list your past in detail. I’m guessing you’re looking at this In terms of risk?

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

People who have had a humour bypass

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

I really don't care what others have on their profiles it's their profile so their business. I can easily avoid or stop talking to anyone who I don't want to interact with. As for the fake ones they are easily spotted 90 per cent of the time anyhow.

My pet peeve is those who think others should do the fab they way they want .

Post new Message to Thread