Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

well ive just had my day made

Jump to newest

By *iamondsmiles. OP   Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

The bathroom radiator decided to leak and flood the bathroom floor and go through to the kitchen ceiling and it was sort of hanging there.

So this morning they drained the radiator and took it of, they have to come back and put the new one on. The guy has been took half the kitchen ceiling down and sort of mended it but they have to come back and artex it and they where going to ring back to say when.

The phones just rang and some man has just sang "Oh Mrs Brown you have a lovely daughter" down the phone to me before telling me he was the artex guy lol. Certainly made me smile after todays catastrophes.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Excellent!! Sorry for your mishap and hope you are all back to normal soon!

over a year ago

Awwwwww aint it nice when something nice happens - nice one Diamond x

over a year ago

"The bathroom radiator decided to leak and flood the bathroom floor and go through to the kitchen ceiling and it was sort of hanging there.

So this morning they drained the radiator and took it of, they have to come back and put the new one on. The guy has been took half the kitchen ceiling down and sort of mended it but they have to come back and artex it and they where going to ring back to say when.

The phones just rang and some man has just sang "Oh Mrs Brown you have a lovely daughter" down the phone to me before telling me he was the artex guy lol. Certainly made me smile after todays catastrophes."

You dont think maybe he had lowered his standards .........................................................I was only kidding and will apologise in person on sunday......

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Thats lovely to hear Diamond...That has cheered me up as everything seems to be going tits up around me at the moment! lol xxxx

over a year ago

"The bathroom radiator decided to leak and flood the bathroom floor and go through to the kitchen ceiling and it was sort of hanging there.

The phones just rang and some man has just sang "Oh Mrs Brown you have a lovely daughter" down the phone to me before telling me he was the artex guy lol. Certainly made me smile after todays catastrophes.

You dont think maybe he had lowered his standards .........................................................I was only kidding and will apologise in person on sunday...... "

Ha ha, you wait till i grab you for a big fat snog lol

over a year ago

You dont think maybe he had lowered his standards .........................................................I was only kidding and will apologise in person on sunday......

Ha ha, you wait till i grab you for a big fat snog lol"

Give me your mobile No.............it may be safer...............

over a year ago

"The phones just rang and some man has just sang "Oh Mrs Brown you have a lovely daughter" down the phone to me before telling me he was the artex guy lol. Certainly made me smile after todays catastrophes."

So is that your name then? Mrs. Brown? ... I always thought it was Diamond! This is gonna take some getting used to!

... Mrs Diamond.. make sure they do a DIAMOND job on your ceiling, TREASURE ... hehehe ... this could stick .. anyone for anymore?

over a year ago

"The phones just rang and some man has just sang "Oh Mrs Brown you have a lovely daughter" down the phone to me before telling me he was the artex guy lol. Certainly made me smile after todays catastrophes.

So is that your name then? Mrs. Brown? ... I always thought it was Diamond! This is gonna take some getting used to!

... Mrs Diamond.. make sure they do a DIAMOND job on your ceiling, TREASURE ... hehehe ... this could stick .. anyone for anymore?"

lmao as there are a million and one karen browns in england dont think it really matters.people knowing. Keep saying im changing it back to my maiden name but still havent done it. Now my maiden name is a different kettle of fish very unusual, just like me lol

Post new Message to Thread