Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

The creeps

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So, there’s this guy who works near where I live, and sometimes I see him stand outside the shop and have a cig, anyway… today while walking past, he looks at me, smile and says “looking really good today, girl” which I thanked him for… I mean, I don’t know him but anyway I’ll take the compliment.

The creepy thing started right after tho when he kept looking at me, in a very pervy way, with his back against the wall and head almost tilted to one side…

I don’t know it just gave me the mega creeps, and again, when I walked back , I could see him stare at me …

So freaking GROSS. It makes me wanna avoid walking past that shop, luckily I’m moving soon so I won’t have to deal with that.

Do you have any stories like that and how do you handle with the creepy feeling that some men can give u?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I got accosted while getting off my damn train last week I told him politely I wasn't interested a couple of times but he kept pushing, so I just turned to him and loudly said "I HAVE SOMEWHERE TO BE", put my earphones in and hurried away.

Right now I'm trying to deal with the delivery driver who keeps randomly turning up at my house unannounced and inviting me to things

over a year ago

I get this all the time.

Nothing a hand job wont solve.

over a year ago

"I got accosted while getting off my damn train last week I told him politely I wasn't interested a couple of times but he kept pushing, so I just turned to him and loudly said "I HAVE SOMEWHERE TO BE", put my earphones in and hurried away.

Right now I'm trying to deal with the delivery driver who keeps randomly turning up at my house unannounced and inviting me to things "

OMG at the delivery driver turning up!! Wtf

Btw I heard on the BBC about women who got tracked by the Apple tag purposely left in bags etc by certain men

Scary as

By *lasphemousGirlWoman
over a year ago

Cambs

Sadly I think most women will have a few stories like this, a friend and I had two creepy guys follow us from a bar after being told no thanks to their offer of drinks, tried again in the second bar then tried to follow us to a third.. we spoke to the bouncers and told them where we were going and what was going on and they radioed ahead so we were safe getting there and them stopped the two guys leaving to search them giving us time to get out. For every jerk like the two in the bar there are 4 upstanding dudes who'll watch your back and help you out.

I've also had to go up to a random mixed group before and ask them to pretend to know me as someone was following me.. they were great and one of the ladies immediately hugged me loudly saying she hadn't seen me in ages... The relief I felt in that moment I'll never forget.

Xx

over a year ago

"I got accosted while getting off my damn train last week I told him politely I wasn't interested a couple of times but he kept pushing, so I just turned to him and loudly said "I HAVE SOMEWHERE TO BE", put my earphones in and hurried away.

Right now I'm trying to deal with the delivery driver who keeps randomly turning up at my house unannounced and inviting me to things

Btw I heard on the BBC about women who got tracked by the Apple tag purposely left in bags etc by certain men

Scary as "

Yeah been a common thing same as the car trackers that ping their location back, a friend had her car tracked by her psycho ex, luckily garage found it during a servy

By *annaBeStrongMan
over a year ago

w

Scary as "

I’ve heard that too, kinda fucked up

What’s worse is that apple doesn’t even let you use the tracker to see whose linked to it.

Ideally if you find a tracker in your bag the police would be able to figure out what device it was linked to, but apparently not

Can’t say I’ve ever had anything too creepy happen to me. I think the “creepy” vibe has hidden underneath it a base in physical fear. The fear that something creepy could turn physical and you couldn’t defend yourself. I don’t really get that.

Best I can do is when I first joined here a woman messaged me for a meet, we chatted and exchanged pics and she was heading over

Door bell goes. It’s a guy. Straight up admits, he lies to get to peoples door then begs them for a meet. Was begging to give me a blowjob

Luckily it didn’t take much intimidation to get him to leave. But he would call and txt me a few times a month saying he was parked outside mine and asking if we could meet. Again, not really scared on some scrawny creep so it was more annoying than scary/creepy.

Eventually I moved and the calls kept happening. Told him I moved and he said he didn’t believe. Went and knocked and asked the new tenants if they knew where I’d moved too!

He still calls me every 1-2 months asking to meet. This was a good 3-4 years ago though so it’s slowly becoming less and less frequent

over a year ago

"Right now I'm trying to deal with the delivery driver who keeps randomly turning up at my house unannounced and inviting me to things "

Lodge a complaint with his employer if he is getting out of hand

over a year ago

A supermarket employee. Bejesus. I want to do my shopping in peace without being followed and asked a thousand questions. It's not nice when it affects your daily life! In your situation, if I had my bitch pants on I'd go up to him and ask why he was staring so much and if he could please stop before I got the police involved.

Hang on, when I come to London I'll do just that for you

over a year ago

Scary as

What’s worse is that apple doesn’t even let you use the tracker to see whose linked to it.

Ideally if you find a tracker in your bag the police would be able to figure out what device it was linked to, but apparently not

Can’t say I’ve ever had anything too creepy happen to me. I think the “creepy” vibe has hidden underneath it a base in physical fear. The fear that something creepy could turn physical and you couldn’t defend yourself. I don’t really get that.

Best I can do is when I first joined here a woman messaged me for a meet, we chatted and exchanged pics and she was heading over

Door bell goes. It’s a guy. Straight up admits, he lies to get to peoples door then begs them for a meet. Was begging to give me a blowjob

Luckily it didn’t take much intimidation to get him to leave. But he would call and txt me a few times a month saying he was parked outside mine and asking if we could meet. Again, not really scared on some scrawny creep so it was more annoying than scary/creepy.

Eventually I moved and the calls kept happening. Told him I moved and he said he didn’t believe. Went and knocked and asked the new tenants if they knew where I’d moved too!

He still calls me every 1-2 months asking to meet. This was a good 3-4 years ago though so it’s slowly becoming less and less frequent "

That’s a very odd situation, he must have some mental issues

over a year ago

"Right now I'm trying to deal with the delivery driver who keeps randomly turning up at my house unannounced and inviting me to things

Lodge a complaint with his employer if he is getting out of hand"

If he does it again I will. The problem is I have always been very friendly with him, as I am with all drivers and posties who come to my door, so he thinks that we're legit friends and his behaviour is fully acceptable. He thinks we have a religion in common (which we don't) and keeps inviting me to his religious gatherings. I'm scared there may be some kind of retaliation if I tell him I'm not religious

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Right now I'm trying to deal with the delivery driver who keeps randomly turning up at my house unannounced and inviting me to things "

Haven't you told him you'll report him if he doesn't stop? He's been doing this for a while hasn't he?

over a year ago

Think it’s shame in this day age lady’s have to resort to feeling this way more respect for lady’s these days is called for and more laws to stop this kind of behaviour I know I’m old crusty !

But respect all !

over a year ago

Scary as

He still calls me every 1-2 months asking to meet. This was a good 3-4 years ago though so it’s slowly becoming less and less frequent "

Omg what the fuck! That’s actually super creepy … how can people not get the message that no means no.

Also it’s fucked up about the Apple trackers, literally people who might be interested will know exactly where someone lives etc

By *ersey GirlCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

I had a stalker. Didn't really resonate how bad it actually was till years later

R

over a year ago

"A supermarket employee. Bejesus. I want to do my shopping in peace without being followed and asked a thousand questions. It's not nice when it affects your daily life! In your situation, if I had my bitch pants on I'd go up to him and ask why he was staring so much and if he could please stop before I got the police involved.

Hang on, when I come to London I'll do just that for you "

haha !! Thanks

I mean I will be okay as I’m moving to a different borough but yeah

over a year ago

I had this a few times when my kids were small. They're in a double pram as I push them and some guy is trying it on. GTF pal.

I can be shaking inside but I'd not let some creepy fuck stop me from going about my daily business. When I was younger it would have though. Now he's get the death stare and told to get to fuck if he insisted on trying to talk when I'd made it clear that I wasn't interested.

over a year ago

"I had a stalker. Didn't really resonate how bad it actually was till years later

R"

Did you see the programme, Stacey Dooley I think about stalkers? Really quite disturbing.

By *nglo-Indian-DelightCouple
over a year ago

Worcestershire

Sadly in this day and age these pitiful examples of behaviour still happen and make women feel unsafe.

Mr J

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan
over a year ago

Gloucestershire

Hold out a box of Jaffa Cakes (sorry, that means you'll sadly have to buy a box) & threaten to shove them all into his mouth if looks at you like that again.

Just pray he's not one of those weird JF lovers, then you're buggered

By *elinefineWoman
over a year ago

kempston

A guy used to turn up every where my friend went - outside her office, when she was out in town, at the supermarket, you name it, he was there. We used to go out most weekends and he would always appear but we just laughed it off. Started getting a bit odd when he started approaching her at the shop opposite her office and telling her what she had been wearing the previous day or what she had bought at the supermarket.

One Friday night we went out and he appeared in the bar. She gave in and let him buy her a drink but went to the bar with him, ordered a bottle of Smirnoff Ice or something and walked away. Took a swig of it and passed it to a friend to put down. Friend drank it and started being violently sick. None of us had had enough to drink for this reaction as we had horses out in competition the following morning so it was never going to be a mad one. We concluded then it had been spiked. Can’t remember what made him back off but he would turn up in the most random of places….

This was all before the days of social media when drink spiking was more commonly recognised….

over a year ago

"Hold out a box of Jaffa Cakes (sorry, that means you'll sadly have to buy a box) & threaten to shove them all into his mouth if looks at you like that again.

Just pray he's not one of those weird JF lovers, then you're buggered "

Can you please shove them in his mouth for me? Pweaseee

over a year ago

"Right now I'm trying to deal with the delivery driver who keeps randomly turning up at my house unannounced and inviting me to things

Lodge a complaint with his employer if he is getting out of hand

If he does it again I will. The problem is I have always been very friendly with him, as I am with all drivers and posties who come to my door, so he thinks that we're legit friends and his behaviour is fully acceptable. He thinks we have a religion in common (which we don't) and keeps inviting me to his religious gatherings. I'm scared there may be some kind of retaliation if I tell him I'm not religious "

there it being friendly with delivery men /postmen and there is crodsing the line. he has

over a year ago

Scary as "

Yeah I've heard about this luckily I just wear coats/blazers with pockets now so I don't have to carry a bag.

By *ersey GirlCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

"I had a stalker. Didn't really resonate how bad it actually was till years later

R

Did you see the programme, Stacey Dooley I think about stalkers? Really quite disturbing."

No. I've watched a few of her documentaries but not that one

R

over a year ago

"A guy used to turn up every where my friend went - outside her office, when she was out in town, at the supermarket, you name it, he was there. We used to go out most weekends and he would always appear but we just laughed it off. Started getting a bit odd when he started approaching her at the shop opposite her office and telling her what she had been wearing the previous day or what she had bought at the supermarket.

One Friday night we went out and he appeared in the bar. She gave in and let him buy her a drink but went to the bar with him, ordered a bottle of Smirnoff Ice or something and walked away. Took a swig of it and passed it to a friend to put down. Friend drank it and started being violently sick. None of us had had enough to drink for this reaction as we had horses out in competition the following morning so it was never going to be a mad one. We concluded then it had been spiked. Can’t remember what made him back off but he would turn up in the most random of places….

This was all before the days of social media when drink spiking was more commonly recognised…."

Jesus Christ!!! That’s crazy scary that some people resort to Do stuff like this and think it’s acceptable behaviour

over a year ago

Scary as

Yeah I've heard about this luckily I just wear coats/blazers with pockets now so I don't have to carry a bag. "

I need to change my bag as I’ve been carrying a large open tote around, which is super easy to slip things in and it’s so full of things, I’d probably realise a few days later or not at all, if I’m in a body bag

over a year ago

Scary as

Yeah I've heard about this luckily I just wear coats/blazers with pockets now so I don't have to carry a bag.

I need to change my bag as I’ve been carrying a large open tote around, which is super easy to slip things in and it’s so full of things, I’d probably realise a few days later or not at all, if I’m in a body bag "

Ah girl even with just pockets I still manage to carry so much shit around. I just had a clear-out the other day and aside from the usual receipts, gum, hundreds of lipsticks etc there was sellotape?! Why tf am I carrying tape around

There was also a random powder brush when my compact already has a pad and a piece that broke off my umbrella ages ago

over a year ago

Scary as

I need to change my bag as I’ve been carrying a large open tote around, which is super easy to slip things in and it’s so full of things, I’d probably realise a few days later or not at all, if I’m in a body bag

Ah girl even with just pockets I still manage to carry so much shit around. I just had a clear-out the other day and aside from the usual receipts, gum, hundreds of lipsticks etc there was sellotape?! Why tf am I carrying tape around

There was also a random powder brush when my compact already has a pad and a piece that broke off my umbrella ages ago "

Oh don’t, I so get it. If I have to list the crap in my pockets or bag! Haha I am sure I still have some wooden chopsticks collected at some sushi take away like why??

Would be surprised if there’s no apple tag already, actually

By *it-chrissyTV/TS
over a year ago

sw. london

have intervened more than once when a creep was creeping a woman i didnt know.

Its tricksy unless/until she gives you clear 'help me' signs, sticking your nose in can be a mistake.

also had to put some weird big f### down when he was creeping on woman i was with.

who knows what goes on in the creepy heads

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

Someone I'd sent a face pic to on here, but then decided not to meet, spotted me while I was going back to my daughter's flat.

He knocked on the door and when I told him to go away and tried to close the door he put his foot in it, so I couldn't close it.

Post new Message to Thread