Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

FWB....What was it that

Jump to newest

By *parkle1974 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

If you have one.....

What caught your eye and what held your attention and attraction to them??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'm still looking op

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

Both on the same page, travelling the same path and with a similar sense of humour which loosely translated means we laugh during sex.

over a year ago

Still looking and hoping

over a year ago

If anyone is looking & hoping im free

By *ong-leggedblondWoman
over a year ago

Next Door

Looking and hoping to find a male fwb on here.

By *izzy.miss.lizzyCouple
over a year ago

Pembrokeshire

we were looking for a bbw to have regular fun with us, so we put up a post on another forum we are on.

We found one, well, she found us... and we were all very very happy for a while,

when it works, it's sweet!

But eventually we came to see that her desires were not the same as ours, so we sadly went in opposite directions.

We miss it, was fun.

Miss her, the her we thought we knew in the early days, not the her we discovered she was becoming.

Choose your FWB wizely, and talk talk talk about what you hope to get from it all, openly and honestly, and don't get hung up on it.

Thats more important than what anyone looks like or seems like.

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

[Removed by poster at 19/01/22 18:55:03]

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

I'll let you know when I find a lady that likes me enough.

By *he Mac LassWoman
over a year ago

Hefty Hideaway

Their general nonchalance is what attracted me and I think the laid back approach on both sides is what keeps us coming back. No drama, no real conversation By goodness it works a treat. High five if you’re reading this

over a year ago

Leeds

"Their general nonchalance is what attracted me and I think the laid back approach on both sides is what keeps us coming back. No drama, no real conversation By goodness it works a treat. High five if you’re reading this "

It's great when it works x

By *iamondCougarWoman
over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

He’s any incredibly handsome, sexy fucker who knows exactly which buttons to press and when to press them

We’re best friends too!

over a year ago

To start with it was that he’s a gorgeous looking younger guy and fit as!

Amazing sex from the beginning but not only that, he makes me laugh, gives great cuddles, looks after me and tells me when I’m talking bollocks..

over a year ago

He was a friend before the benefits. I've fancied the pants off of him for a while so when the benefits started -they were rather welcome.

By *ana_nana_MATTMAN!Man
over a year ago

Haywood Village, Weston-super-Mare

I don't have one currently, so I'll have to speak on past experiences.

The thing that attracted me to them was their openess, their honesty, their chilled out attitude, and their willingness to make time for me. Which for me was a breath of fresh air compared to more serious dating, where most women I dated were usually very guarded.

By *entleman JayMan
over a year ago

Wakefield

The ones I’ve had in the past were just bloody great company.

over a year ago

His laid-back attitude to life and ability to hold a conversation on a range of different topics. We have similar interests generally and kink based. His non judgemental attitude, I can and do trust him with everything.

He's also a sexy fucker too

over a year ago

Would love to.....

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

Nice first message, hot face, super tall and really good company

But he couldn't keep up the pretence and I soon realised he was a total loser. We lasted 19 months though

over a year ago

I didn't read the signals at first but liked her a lot for a long time. Then over the next few weeks we chatted more, she started looking at me with her gorgeous eyes in a slightly different way and then her smile, wonderful body, sublime arse and witty humour pulled me right in

over a year ago

Mutual physical attraction and a lot of chatting about all sorts, not just sex, before we considered even meeting.

By *ily WhiteWoman
over a year ago

?

We're more than FWB's now, but we were for a while...we just instantly clicked, we have a lot of shared interests, very similar outlooks on life, and were just instantly comfortable in each others company. Plus he's sexy as hell and our bedroom antics are phenomenal

over a year ago

Still looking Essex birds all want bbc !

I’m definitely not in broadcasting

By *orbidden eastMan
over a year ago

london dodging electric scooters

I’m still looking I’m afraid. It’s kind of like finding a ultimate unicorn or maybe Indiana Jones in the last crusade

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

I'd like to know what everyone feels the friend part of the relationship is.

Most think it's someone you chat to as well as have sex with.

I think it's more than that.

By *acksparrow99Man
over a year ago

Canary Wharf, London

My last FWB told me she was looking for a Dominant. We chatted and quickly figured out that we wanted to meet. Then, once we met we wanted to keep meeting.

By *ancer36Woman
over a year ago

Stirling

His hair caught my eye initially..his mind kept me there! He is everything a good friend is, he listens, knows me better than most and cares for me in his unique ways, he unleashed my kinky side and since he did it’s only gotten better x

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

"I'd like to know what everyone feels the friend part of the relationship is.

"

For me it's genuinely caring about that person, and what goes on in their lives outside of the bedroom.

By *arker secrets 321Man
over a year ago

West Bromwich

Do u av a fwb op ? X

over a year ago

Leeds

"Do u av a fwb op ? X "

Yes thanks x

By *vi8PairCouple
over a year ago

Greater London/ Manchester

Physically:

His height…

His eyes the way he looks at me

And last, but certainly not least, his gorgeous body and cock! Can’t get enough…

In terms of personality, his intelligence, kindness and the way he treats me… we also have a lot in common despite the age gap. We have an amazing friendship and the benefits are just the icing on the cake!

*in gushing mode*

Ax

over a year ago

Leeds

"If you have one.....

What caught your eye and what held your attention and attraction to them??"

His looks caught my eye first, though on meeting..he looked even better in the flesh.

His initial first move is something I don't think anyone else will ever be able to beat. We can be doing the simplest thing together and still have laughs, in and out of the bedroom. He is thoughtful, caring and respectful.

Even if the benefits were to stop, I have made a new friend for life x

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

For me it's genuinely caring about that person, and what goes on in their lives outside of the bedroom."

So, not doing things other than sex?

over a year ago

Leeds

For me it's genuinely caring about that person, and what goes on in their lives outside of the bedroom.

So, not doing things other than sex?"

Definitely doing other things non sexual.

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

Confidence and being non judgemental. Accepting me for who I am and what I like whether I am dressed up or dressed down.

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

Definitely doing other things non sexual."

That's what I would call a friend with benefits. If they only want a chat and the benefits they're fuck buddies.

over a year ago

Leeds

"Do u av a fwb op ? X "

Do you...If not can I join the queue

over a year ago

Leeds

That's what I would call a friend with benefits. If they only want a chat and the benefits they're fuck buddies. "

Agreed. I'm definitely friends with mine...one weekend we ended up stripping his hallway, stairs and landing

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

That's what I would call a friend with benefits. If they only want a chat and the benefits they're fuck buddies.

Agreed. I'm definitely friends with mine...one weekend we ended up stripping his hallway, stairs and landing "

He's lucky to have a friend like you

over a year ago

Leeds

Agreed. I'm definitely friends with mine...one weekend we ended up stripping his hallway, stairs and landing

He's lucky to have a friend like you "

He had been going on about doing it for ages...he popped out for 5 mins and a loose bit of paper just happened to come off in a big strip as I walked passed lol

By *eyond PurityCouple
over a year ago

Lincolnshire

I was attracted to C’s pics when we were singles and once we started chatting it was clear we had similar views and values.

We’d lived in completely different parts of the country and had very different upbringings and life experiences but we both fitted.

We became good friends too as well as FB’s…so it was a natural step for us to take it further.

It is great when it works

K

over a year ago

I had one from July/August til a couple weeks ago, I may see him again but I don’t know, he’s taking a break. We just seemed to get on, he wasn’t into meeting a lot of women on here, home life made that difficult for him, and TBH the more we met the naughtier we got.

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

We wanted to speak to each other every day about our lives and that has not stopped after nearly 3 years, they all know about my real life and I trust them implicitly as I know they care about me as much as I care about them, if any one of us needs physical/emotional support and we will be there and that Includes hothusbands

By *arker secrets 321Man
over a year ago

West Bromwich

"Do u av a fwb op ? X

Do you...If not can I join the queue "

Yes I do .we just click .she's always taking the piss out of me love 2 see her smile and laugh and were as close out of the bedroom as we are in it x

over a year ago

"If you have one.....

What caught your eye and what held your attention and attraction to them??"

He has a distinctive photo on his profile which instantly caught my eye as it shows off his physique. It’s not explicit but I could easily imagine what wasn’t on display.

When we first met I really thought it was going to be a one off but that one off meet was unforgettable. He was attentive, imaginative in his little tricks and seemed so attuned to my body. So when more opportunities to meet up we’re available I didn’t hesitate in making sure I made the most of them. He remained very mysterious and didn’t share much information about himself. I think that added to that initial attraction. But now ….. we know each other very well.

He really does have an incredible body which I still lust after but we also have a connection where we both want to experience and share moments together. I have had quite a few sexual firsts with him and we have more we want to share together.

We have developed a D/s relationship which is perfect for us. I didn’t realise that was what I was searching for but he picked up on something during that first meet and it’s evolved into what we have now.

My attraction to him hasn’t faded in the time we have known one another. If anything it’s grown. He’s thoughtful and supportive and accepts me for who I am. I can share my sexual desires with him with no fear of judgement and he’ll make sure he plays a part in helping me fulfil those desires.

We’ve never felt FWB quite fits. There’s definitely something more to us and from reading some other posts I don’t think we’re alone.

It certainly sounds like some of you have amazing connections with each other.

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

I currently have a couple and tbh it's more about decency and honesty and mutual understanding of each other as I like friends for life .. That in turn makes the sexy time stuff more intimate.

Just my opinion though obvs

Post new Message to Thread