Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

making out, men, and penetration

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

It is quite common in queer relationships for the sex not to involve any kind of vaginal or anal penetration, because we all negotiate those things differently and so we don't assume that that's what we are looking for. We do lots of other things, all of then bring a lot of pleasure.

I am maybe wrong, but I get the impression that men (especially in straight relationships) are mostly interested in dick-in-vagina-in-and-out kind of sex. How wrong am I? Is that what most peeps on here want too?

Stay safe and have fun

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *he_Last_TitanMan
over a year ago

Bristol

"It is quite common in queer relationships for the sex not to involve any kind of vaginal or anal penetration, because we all negotiate those things differently and so we don't assume that that's what we are looking for. We do lots of other things, all of then bring a lot of pleasure.

I am maybe wrong, but I get the impression that men (especially in straight relationships) are mostly interested in dick-in-vagina-in-and-out kind of sex. How wrong am I? Is that what most peeps on here want too?

Stay safe and have fun "

Not for me - the old in out in out, as Alex and his Droogs would say, would not be nearly enough for me.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I’m looking for, ideally, a mentally stimulating game of chess.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I think there's a spectrum of straight men and women with those interested solely in penetrative sex at one end, those not interested at all at the other and the majority clustered in the middle

By *he_Last_TitanMan
over a year ago

Bristol

I suppose it's worth adding that I have a fetish, which is essentially part of my sexuality, so it would be difficult to feel entirely satisfied without some indulgence of it.

By *he_Last_TitanMan
over a year ago

Bristol

"I think there's a spectrum of straight men and women with those interested solely in penetrative sex at one end, those not interested at all at the other and the majority clustered in the middle"

Horses for courses.

over a year ago

"I suppose it's worth adding that I have a fetish, which is essentially part of my sexuality, so it would be difficult to feel entirely satisfied without some indulgence of it. "

So I read very nice pictures btw

over a year ago

I want a good ‘in and out’, but many men on here seem obsessed with oral. I mean it’s nice and all, but I will never orgasm through that alone.

over a year ago

I’d want and expect that to be part of it, likely the main course at that, but I’d need starters and dessert too… and palate cleansers…and cheese course…etc

over a year ago

Far more to pleasure than just penetration, if that is all you need then you are missing out on so much.

By *rHotNottsMan
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

A lot of men are, and a lot of women too, but not all. I think when I was younger everything else was treated as foreplay but not anymore , sex tales all kinds of forms , and great sex doesn’t have to include banging uglies

over a year ago

I personally love cuddling, kissing all over the body much more than penetrative sex. But I have PME and can't last much in penetrative sex. That could be the reason.

I am submissive too. I get joy out of watching the woman indulge in penetrative sex with other men than doing it myself. From my experience, I have seen men in all spectrum. Some like to jump straight to penetration without much foreplay, some doing foreplay forever.

By *omerset1976Man
over a year ago

Burnham

It’s certainly not just shove it in and pull it out I’m looking for. There’s so much more to sex than just the orgasm… so much more.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 19/01/22 11:32:50]

By *urulovesnylonMan
over a year ago

Harrow

I prefer the whole world not just the penetration sex. Kissing touching feeling etc and then maybe sex. Love making is more fun imho

By *3nsesMan
over a year ago

Dublin

It's not always essential everytime I've a sexual experience with someone but I also wouldn't enter into a situation where it was always off the table.

Penis in vagina from a mental side of things is immense and I couldn't give that up.

over a year ago

I think we all need a mixture. Different things on different occasions. There's no time to do an hour of foreplay in a lift!

By *etcplCouple
over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

PinV penetration is low on my list of likes.

The body and mind can be stimulated in so many other ways.

over a year ago

Thanks for all your honest answers!

One thing I would like to stress though is that not everything that is not penetration is "foreplay". (Calling it that is maybe a little diminishing for anyone that does something else but penetrative sex)

By *ecadent_DevonMan
over a year ago

Okehampton

I think, for me, the reason why I am a member of fab and this “lifestyle” is because simple “in and out” is not what I am looking for and due to members of sites like this explicitly stating a broader range of interests, I am able to explore the many flavours of a sexual encounter.

over a year ago

I've played plenty of times without penetration. The kissing, oral and the kink matter more to me.

over a year ago

"I've played plenty of times without penetration. The kissing, oral and the kink matter more to me. "

Yes! Have been times both stayed clothed yet the play has been intense and both satisfied with it.

By *annaBeStrongMan
over a year ago

w

I’ve found women to be much less into oral only meets then men

I think many men would be happy with a blue job. They might feel a little guilty about being the only one receiving pleasure. But especially in a relationship where both parties know the deal, most men are happy to go with that

However, I’ve known almost no women that like that same scenario. Almost all women I’ve known don’t like the idea of only them receiving oral. And in the rare chance I’ve had a fwb that does, 50% of the time they still expressed the need for the ole in out in out to feel satisfied

As one poster says though. I’d imagine there’s a spectrum where very few fall on the edges and the vast majority fall in the middle.

By *ategoodbyeMan
over a year ago

Hertfordshire

Yeah, it varies. I’ve never felt much interest in anal penetration, but the first couple I met as a single guy, the husband was all about anal. To his wife’s chagrin, I think.

By *atindollTV/TS
over a year ago

edinburgh

"It is quite common in queer relationships for the sex not to involve any kind of vaginal or anal penetration, because we all negotiate those things differently and so we don't assume that that's what we are looking for. We do lots of other things, all of then bring a lot of pleasure.

Stay safe and have fun

Not for me - the old in out in out, as Alex and his Droogs would say, would not be nearly enough for me.

"

Great clockwork orange shout out there.

over a year ago

I don't want to meet someone who doesn't want to do the in out bit

By *B69Woman
over a year ago

Wiltshire

Sex comes in all forms and to me in and out is only part of it, I have found that many men once they find out you like anal they become fixated with it.

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

Can't believe there's little or no penetrative sex in queer 'relationships', I would have thought fingers, dildo's vibes, plugs would be used.

over a year ago

"Can't believe there's little or no penetrative sex in queer 'relationships', I would have thought fingers, dildo's vibes, plugs would be used. "

It's not that there little or no penetrative sex, it's more like it's quite normal to have sex without having any penetration. Mind you, there is plenty of timed where there is penetration, but it's just that it's not seen as the culmination of sex, it's not default and it's not something you assume you will fo when you have sex. (Also, vibrating wands and such are not penetrative.)

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

"Can't believe there's little or no penetrative sex in queer 'relationships', I would have thought fingers, dildo's vibes, plugs would be used.

It's not that there little or no penetrative sex, it's more like it's quite normal to have sex without having any penetration. Mind you, there is plenty of timed where there is penetration, but it's just that it's not seen as the culmination of sex, it's not default and it's not something you assume you will fo when you have sex. (Also, vibrating wands and such are not penetrative.)"

It may be the difference between gay and straight relationships both in men and women. Though saying that there's plenty of straight women that don't particularly like sex so I suppose the same could be said for gay women - as could men.

It may be (unless you've had a 1000 women) that as with straight women, some get off in different ways.

Post new Message to Thread