Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

What’s the strangest thing you have seen on someone’s profile

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So I was having a browse today as you do and I came across this in someone’s bio…

“I have genital herpes so if you’re not okay with that don’t message.”

That’s the strangest thing I’ve seen in someone’s bio so far lol can anyone beat that ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I dont like celery

over a year ago

Weirdest was they could only get a lift to meets by their mum so they would have to wait outside.

over a year ago

"Weirdest was they could only get a lift to meets by their mum so they would have to wait outside."

I’m now curious to know, what the mum thinks is going on. I mean how does this conversation go if they know what their baby is up to.

“Mum going to fuck a stranger off the internet”

“Ok darling, let me grab my keys. How long you got in you today? Need to know if I’m taking a book and snacks or just browsing fb.”

By *mily36CWoman
over a year ago

Bedford (or anywhere beginning with B..!?)

Someone who didn't like cake !?

over a year ago

Someone I met didn’t like liquorice

over a year ago

"Weirdest was they could only get a lift to meets by their mum so they would have to wait outside.

I’m now curious to know, what the mum thinks is going on. I mean how does this conversation go if they know what their baby is up to.

“Ok darling, let me grab my keys. How long you got in you today? Need to know if I’m taking a book and snacks or just browsing fb.” "

True story this. Met a woman in her early 40s off here about 5 or 6 years ago. She came to mine. When she arrived, I'd asked her where she parked. She then told me that her son had dropped her off and she'll ring him when she needed picking up again. I was like 'what did you tell him?' And she said 'the truth.' And that he always gave her a lift to wherever

By *uliette500Woman
over a year ago

Hull

"Weirdest was they could only get a lift to meets by their mum so they would have to wait outside.

“Ok darling, let me grab my keys. How long you got in you today? Need to know if I’m taking a book and snacks or just browsing fb.”

True story this. Met a woman in her early 40s off here about 5 or 6 years ago. She came to mine. When she arrived, I'd asked her where she parked. She then told me that her son had dropped her off and she'll ring him when she needed picking up again. I was like 'what did you tell him?' And she said 'the truth.' And that he always gave her a lift to wherever "

I've had my son drop me off and pick me up at a pub for a fab social before but I just told him I was meeting a friend. I wouldn't dream of telling him the truth

By *annaBeStrongMan
over a year ago

w

Someone near me had a bunch of dog puns on their profile

They saw id viewed them and shot me a message

The dog puns turned out to not be puns. She wanted a dog to be involved

Reported and sure enough the profile was gone within a few hours

She was very attractive too, which I thought was odd

over a year ago

True story this. Met a woman in her early 40s off here about 5 or 6 years ago. She came to mine. When she arrived, I'd asked her where she parked. She then told me that her son had dropped her off and she'll ring him when she needed picking up again. I was like 'what did you tell him?' And she said 'the truth.' And that he always gave her a lift to wherever

I've had my son drop me off and pick me up at a pub for a fab social before but I just told him I was meeting a friend. I wouldn't dream of telling him the truth "

Yeah that's definitely different. Meeting a "friend" in a pub. I lived on a quiet cul-de-sac at the time, it would have had to have been a hell of a lie to convince him something wasn't going on, so she probably thought the truth was better. Apparently she always did it.

over a year ago

“Ok darling, let me grab my keys. How long you got in you today? Need to know if I’m taking a book and snacks or just browsing fb.” "

Her mum went and did the shopping at tesco whilst she waited

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan
over a year ago

Gloucestershire

A box of Jaffa Cakes

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

I've seen some celebs trying in vain to create profiles without being recognised. I've recommended not using their own pics and maybe finding some stock photos instead.

over a year ago

"So I was having a browse today as you do and I came across this in someone’s bio…

That’s the strangest thing I’ve seen in someone’s bio so far lol can anyone beat that ?"

To be honest, I respect and admire the person for having mentioned herpes openly in profile.

By *partharmonyCouple
over a year ago

Ruislip

There has been a game on the forums where people get to set each other's status. I'm very mean and get women to change theirs to "I'm looking for a guy with the same STIs as me so I can go bareback again".

The feedback I get from it is that the replies come in two categories:

1. Which STIs have you got?

2. Who gives a shit? If you want to go bareback, let's do it.

The moral of this story is never play that game with me. Luke

By *adyBugsWoman
over a year ago

cognito

"I've seen some celebs trying in vain to create profiles without being recognised. I've recommended not using their own pics and maybe finding some stock photos instead. "

See if I saw a celebs picture I’d assume they were some normal person trying to cat fish

By *aseMan
over a year ago

Gourock

Anyone got any drink....

By *adyBugsWoman
over a year ago

cognito

"So I was having a browse today as you do and I came across this in someone’s bio…

That’s the strangest thing I’ve seen in someone’s bio so far lol can anyone beat that ?

To be honest, I respect and admire the person for having mentioned herpes openly in profile. "

I second this. It sometimes amazes me how blaze people are on here about sexual health and knowing their status.

over a year ago

"I've seen some celebs trying in vain to create profiles without being recognised. I've recommended not using their own pics and maybe finding some stock photos instead. "

Definitely name and shame haha.

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

"I've seen some celebs trying in vain to create profiles without being recognised. I've recommended not using their own pics and maybe finding some stock photos instead.

See if I saw a celebs picture I’d assume they were some normal person trying to cat fish "

You mean I've been looking at this all wrong and it wasn't really Tea Leoni?

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 19/01/22 12:31:47]

By *allAdventurerMan
over a year ago

London/Essex

There was a lady, joined this website to get pregnant

By *r TriomanMan
over a year ago

Chippenham Malmesbury area

"Someone near me had a bunch of dog puns on their profile

She was very attractive too, which I thought was odd "

She sounds barking mad

By *ecadent_DevonMan
over a year ago

Okehampton

To be honest, I respect and admire the person for having mentioned herpes openly in profile.

I second this. It sometimes amazes me how blaze people are on here about sexual health and knowing their status. "

. I agree. It is my understanding that people with herpes can still have an active sex life and limit risk of infecting their sexual partners. Providing this information in their profile allows informed choice for potential partners. If allowing informed choice is “strange” I despair……

By *adyBugsWoman
over a year ago

cognito

"I've seen some celebs trying in vain to create profiles without being recognised. I've recommended not using their own pics and maybe finding some stock photos instead.

See if I saw a celebs picture I’d assume they were some normal person trying to cat fish

You mean I've been looking at this all wrong and it wasn't really Tea Leoni? "

I mean ummm maybe I dunno

over a year ago

Not sure if it’s the strangest or most surprising (some would say both! ) but the weirdest thing I found on someone else’s profile was me!

Literally stole about 8 of my pics when my profile wasn’t so cheese-centric as it is today!

I messaged them to say “nice pics” and they messaged back “thanks” ..

By *hoirCouple
over a year ago

Clacton/Bury St. Edmunds

This has me creasing up

P

over a year ago

This has me creasing up

P"

I can’t help but have these little scenarios play out, when I’m curious about something.

Also imagined the mum sat in the car waiting, with her blanket over knee, glasses on, book in hand and checking the time. Thinking to themselves “he must be doing well for her to stay this long “ or waiting for the son “aw he’s got his a game today, must me strew and dumplings last night, gave him that extra energy ”

over a year ago

Ive seen video of very fat bloke bollock naked picking up a fat so he can bearly grab a cock and wank it off with an end of a fingers... awful disgusting

By *tephTV67TV/TS
over a year ago

Cheshire

Someone (a Guy) had posted their travel pictures, standing next to silly signs with risqué street or town names. Not exactly ‘strange’ but more imaginative than the usual sights you see on here.

By *othicslaveCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

Iv seen:

" I live with my mum, anyone comes over got to be quiet"

"Wife doesn't know I'm on here, complete discretion needed"

I dont drive but if you pick me up and take me to yours, as I cannot accommodate, im game"

"I have a van and mattress, who's meeting me"

Personal request i had " you seem a lovely couple, is your hubby avalible without you? "

Fab has lots of varied people and quirks, and you choose what/where you want to go with your own interests, some people on here can be so rude and there is no need.

over a year ago

My ex

over a year ago

"I dont like celery "

over a year ago

"Someone near me had a bunch of dog puns on their profile

She was very attractive too, which I thought was odd "

What was odd about her being attractive? Just curious as in that situation I'm not sure I'd find a person's looks the oddest thing about them

Mr

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

[Removed by poster at 19/01/22 17:01:06]

By *mily36CWoman
over a year ago

Bedford (or anywhere beginning with B..!?)

... was that Tom Hardy, or Jason Momoa again?!

Such a nuisance!

By *he Mac LassWoman
over a year ago

Hefty Hideaway

My own face picture was a bit odd

Cheeky baggage!

By *he HandiemanMan
over a year ago

north west

"If your an Aquarius then don't bother messaging" lol

By *ickdasterdly51Man
over a year ago

Lingfield

There was a couple from quite near me who had an extremely long list of requirements, one of which was they didn't want potential meets arriving by public transport. Maybe they didn't want to have to give them a lift home but it did seem a bit strange to me!

By *hischarmingdevilMan
over a year ago

Ringwood

When I was in my last relationship, my partner and I organised a hot photo shoot with a guy claiming to be professional and solvent.

He cried off at the last moment because his Bicycle had a puncture and he had no money for the bus fair. The cheeky bugger even asked me to give him a lift hahahaha... Erm.. no...

over a year ago

I spotted a death threat on a status last week

By *hoirCouple
over a year ago

Clacton/Bury St. Edmunds

"I'm allergic to beards"

No you aren't Karen.