Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Hotel meets

Jump to newest

By *ames5169 OP   Man
over a year ago

Birmingham

Hi all xx I’ve added two hotel meets on my page for when I’m away on business. Do people find these generally meet with any success ? I’ve not been swamped with messages as yet !!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

They would if you were a woman. Judging by some of the responses to 'drive by meets' threads recently they aren't that popular.

I have met people travelling on business before and had lots of fun but my approach to fab is possibly different to others. No one way is right or better than the other.

Hope you get lucky x

By *ames5169 OP   Man
over a year ago

Birmingham

"They would if you were a woman. Judging by some of the responses to 'drive by meets' threads recently they aren't that popular.

I have met people travelling on business before and had lots of fun but my approach to fab is possibly different to others. No one way is right or better than the other.

Hope you get lucky x "

Thanks for the comment x So do I !!

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

I've never seen anyone reporting back on their success rate but my update page has a handful every day from women and couples so I always assume it works for them.

I would doubt that many men would have the same success.

By *ames5169 OP   Man
over a year ago

Birmingham

"I've never seen anyone reporting back on their success rate but my update page has a handful every day from women and couples so I always assume it works for them.

I would doubt that many men would have the same success. "

I’ll let you know!! Not very optimistic though

By *uitednbooted2Man
over a year ago

Berkshire

OP - DM me I may have some helpful tips for you

Post new Message to Thread