Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

What am I doing wrong?

Jump to newest

By *astshag OP   Man
over a year ago

Bexhill

Morning,

I’m not the worst looking bloke in the world. Actually those I do talk to all say I’m good looking! (Thanking you muchly)

I don’t message women saying “nice tits let’s fuck”. And I don’t send dick pics (unless I’m asked to).

I’ve tried to be honest with my profile. Seems you can’t do right for doing wrong. Or is it just me?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *hunderace...Man
over a year ago

Dudley

My answer is on the other thread of the same name

By *ausage1970Man
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

Although difficult at this time but try a social event or a club. Fab does not guarantee a meet and to be honest I tend to use it to keep in touch with friends.

By *andyfloss2000Woman
over a year ago

ashford

U cant be doing to bad u have 3 verris ? From meets x

By *astshag OP   Man
over a year ago

Bexhill

"My answer is on the other thread of the same name "
there’s always one heroic comedian

By *ausage1970Man
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

Hastings well try Silverleigh as that's a good club to try and Eureka in the summer (not sure it's still open)

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

There is nothing in that bio to attract me.

Trying to word it nicely, feels like I’d be a wet hole to satisfy your needs only.

By *astshag OP   Man
over a year ago

Bexhill

"There is nothing in that bio to attract me.

Trying to word it nicely, feels like I’d be a wet hole to satisfy your needs only."

I think you’ve hit the nail on the head there and thank you. I was being selfish when writing my profile and never even considered what I could offer.

By *ackDMissMorganCouple
over a year ago

Halifax

You sound like you might be on here behind your partners back, if so that will put some people off meeting you op.

Miss

By *hunderace...Man
over a year ago

Dudley

"My answer is on the other thread of the same name there’s always one heroic comedian "

Sense of humour goes a long way...

over a year ago

A decent profile will tell people about you. Decent photos will establish an attraction. A decent message may grab the attention of your intended recipient. There’s an element of luck to it too, as you never know how much mail someone is receiving, yours may get lost amongst the masses.

If all else fails, try tape measure markings on your penis. It works for me

By *astshag OP   Man
over a year ago

Bexhill

"U cant be doing to bad u have 3 verris ? From meets x"
I don’t want notches on a bed post. But would like to chat and flirt. And if things look good, then yes, why not have fun

By *astshag OP   Man
over a year ago

Bexhill

"You sound like you might be on here behind your partners back, if so that will put some people off meeting you op.

Miss "

I’m very much single. I write my profile not long after me and my wife broke up. On reflection, it was perhaps written selfishly. But appreciate the feedback

By *astshag OP   Man
over a year ago

Bexhill

"A decent profile will tell people about you. Decent photos will establish an attraction. A decent message may grab the attention of your intended recipient. There’s an element of luck to it too, as you never know how much mail someone is receiving, yours may get lost amongst the masses.

If all else fails, try tape measure markings on your penis. It works for me "

cheers mate. Appreciate that

By *astshag OP   Man
over a year ago

Bexhill

"Although difficult at this time but try a social event or a club. Fab does not guarantee a meet and to be honest I tend to use it to keep in touch with friends. "
thanks mate. You may well be right. And appreciate the other post too

By *andyfloss2000Woman
over a year ago

ashford

"U cant be doing to bad u have 3 verris ? From meets x I don’t want notches on a bed post. But would like to chat and flirt. And if things look good, then yes, why not have fun"

Absoulutley! X

By *astshag OP   Man
over a year ago

Bexhill

"U cant be doing to bad u have 3 verris ? From meets x I don’t want notches on a bed post. But would like to chat and flirt. And if things look good, then yes, why not have fun

Absoulutley! X"

You and I were talking at one stage. If you’d like to maybe start again?

By *andyfloss2000Woman
over a year ago

ashford

"U cant be doing to bad u have 3 verris ? From meets x I don’t want notches on a bed post. But would like to chat and flirt. And if things look good, then yes, why not have fun

Absoulutley! X You and I were talking at one stage. If you’d like to maybe start again?"

Were we? I dont recall? X

By *sBlueWoman
over a year ago

Up North

Your bio needs work it wouldn’t attract me at all

over a year ago

Discreet + can't accommodate = married for many people

Nothing about what you can offer and why people should contact you, just about what you want

By *eyond PurityCouple
over a year ago

Lincolnshire

It doesn’t stand out from the thousands of other guys profiles.

You have one pic which was taken in a mirror.

Your bio is selfish and basic.

Do you go to socials, clubs to get your face seen and your personality across?

Use ALL the tools FAB provides you and you’ll do well. Just messaging on here to random people who’ll all have their own connections won’t get you far, with your profile as it is.

K

By *2000ManMan
over a year ago

Worthing

Lots more men than women/couples on here o/p. Just use fab as a social club to share thoughts, ideas and humour. Hope you get lucky!

By *irginieWoman
over a year ago

Near Marlborough

I don’t mind the bluntness of the profile text but you could do it the other way round and be direct about what do you want rather than what you don’t.

V x

By *ranimallxl5Man
over a year ago

Winchester

"Although difficult at this time but try a social event or a club. Fab does not guarantee a meet and to be honest I tend to use it to keep in touch with friends. thanks mate. You may well be right. And appreciate the other post too "

You've got 3 verifications - how many people do you want to meet?

By *r TriomanMan
over a year ago

Chippenham Malmesbury area

"I don’t mind the bluntness of the profile text but you could do it the other way round and be direct about what do you want rather than what you don’t.

V x "

A thoughtful and helpful response as always Ms V... So many helpful comments on this thread; I think that I should revisit and rewrite my profile.

By *arker secrets 321Man
over a year ago

West Bromwich

Maybe few more pics .bit more about wot u can offer not wot u want .also 3 veri is good goin m8 .so its not like uv not met anybody .x

over a year ago

There's nothing in your bio about you as a person or what you can offer someone. Blunt is fine but with nothing else it's very off putting. More pics would help too. You come across as attached and quite selfish.

By *wingsnroundabouts82Couple
over a year ago

Fucksville

You have 1 pic, your bio is severely lacking anything in all honesty and would you really meet a 99 year old woman?

Screams you'd fuck anything and being picky I don't like any usernames that have dick, pussy, shag, fuck etc in. They just scream childish arrogant man to me but that's my opinion not everyone's.

You can easily improve with a bit of effort.

Effort in = results out

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

You have to think of your profile as a shop window....does it entice people to want to know more...see more.

At the moment, it doesn't x

over a year ago

"My answer is on the other thread of the same name there’s always one heroic comedian "

There will be many more, just as there will be many more threads identical to this.

It can be a slog, what can we say, FAB isn’t an easy place for a single guy, it’s the only place in the world where being one is genuinely a disadvantage, suck it up and keep trying or don’t is really all anyone can say

By *ranimallxl5Man
over a year ago

Winchester

I don't really know if mine is any good. I avoid discussing sex in my profile

Not sure if that's a good or bad tactic?

over a year ago

Your bio isn’t very enticing and more pictures needed.

There are hundreds of threads on this with good advice

over a year ago

You make no effort in your profile, you dont offer anything that would even make me interested. Your profile is the kind that if I get a message from, I just delete.

over a year ago

I’m in the same boat dude. Dunno what I’m doing wrong. Really gets you down.

By *adyBugsWoman
over a year ago

cognito

Statistically speaking there’s about 3,000,000,000 men on this site, 17.3 couples and about 3 women so you are better off playing the lottery. It’s just that simple.

By *annaBeStrongMan
over a year ago

w

6’3 decent body

Don’t bother messaging on here to start off. You can send 100 messages and have none of them opened

Get yourself to a social or a club. Be friendly, chat to people and expect nothing. You’ll make friends, get verifications and it’ll jump start your swinging journey

By *adyBugsWoman
over a year ago

cognito

"6’3 decent body

Don’t bother messaging on here to start off. You can send 100 messages and have none of them opened

Get yourself to a social or a club. Be friendly, chat to people and expect nothing. You’ll make friends, get verifications and it’ll jump start your swinging journey "

Best advice this!

By *aunchy RaccoonsCouple
over a year ago

Exeter

Maybe because your looking for 99 year olds. Doubt there's many on here.....

By *partharmonyCouple
over a year ago

Ruislip

You could do with expanding you text and your gallery. Add a bit of humour if you can.

The other thing I always ask in response to your query is whether your messages are worth replying to? Most of the ones we get are not. Your rules are good but you still need to be engaging.

over a year ago

"Maybe because your looking for 99 year olds. Doubt there's many on here....."

Fuck.

By *itzi999Woman
over a year ago

Slough

"Morning,

I’m not the worst looking bloke in the world. Actually those I do talk to all say I’m good looking! (Thanking you muchly)

I don’t message women saying “nice tits let’s fuck”. And I don’t send dick pics (unless I’m asked to).

I’ve tried to be honest with my profile. Seems you can’t do right for doing wrong. Or is it just me?"

Firstly put a face pic up on your profile! Hiding them behind “friends only” is pointless.

By *andyfloss2000Woman
over a year ago

ashford

"Maybe because your looking for 99 year olds. Doubt there's many on here....."

Plenty a good tune played on an old fiddle!,x

By *ranimallxl5Man
over a year ago

Winchester

"6’3 decent body

Get yourself to a social or a club. Be friendly, chat to people and expect nothing. You’ll make friends, get verifications and it’ll jump start your swinging journey

Best advice this! "

I think only a few people on here are comfortable going to clubs

By *andyfloss2000Woman
over a year ago

ashford

"6’3 decent body

Best advice this!

I think only a few people on here are comfortable going to clubs"

Is ok if u have someone to go with went to my first last month x

By *annaBeStrongMan
over a year ago

w

"6’3 decent body

Best advice this!

If you aren’t comfortable doing something that’ll bring success then you can’t whinge about failing

By *ohnny_ThunderMan
over a year ago

LLandudno

My advice is to grow yourself an 8 inch wanger. There are hundreds of profiles specifically stating they're looking for someone with one of those.

I wish I had one, cos no one is interested in my 10 incher

By *adyBugsWoman
over a year ago

cognito

"6’3 decent body

Best advice this!

I think only a few people on here are comfortable going to clubs

If you aren’t comfortable doing something that’ll bring success then you can’t whinge about failing "

And the advice wasn’t just “go to a club” socials aren’t always in clubs and they are just that…group socials like meeting friends you don’t know yet at a pub. Plus there’s loads of them around!

Also why not browse the meet section for people advertising socials locally then message them? At least you know they are actually looking to meet and you aren’t randomly sticking your dick out in the hope to get a bite

By *sBlueWoman
over a year ago

Up North

"6’3 decent body

Best advice this!

I think your wrong there

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

More public photos

More than sentences for your bio

Tell us about your likes, dislikes, what you have to offer, ideal scenario, always offer to just meet for a social first.

Post new Message to Thread