FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

desire, lust, and play (and hormones)

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So as my profile says I'm trans and I remember the times when I used to run on testosterone and the way in which that shapped my lust and desires. Particularly during late adolescence but also during my early 20s the horny felt a bit "intrusive" in the sense that it came at inconvenient times and it was quite overwhelming. On the flip side, it was very nice during sex, when like it gave lots of stamina.

Fast forward to my mid twenties and I have undetectable testosterone ranges below the lower female range, something not that ideal, since you want a little tiny bit. It's hard to detangle hormonal changes from the significant social changes that went on in my life, but needless to say my horny was dramatically decreased, to the point that it never even came to mind, I had to consciously choose to think about it, and even then things felt much more like playing and having a fun time and much less like raw desire and lust.

Nowadays, I have stopped taking my testosterone supressant and I only take estrogen and progesterone. The result is a tiny little bit of testosterone, within the target range, and I feel like I have recovered some nice amount of sex drive and I'm very hapoy about it (and so are my partners).

I guess my question for you all, especially if you've had some kind of HRT or other significant hormonal variations, did you feel this had an influence on your feelings of lust, and if so how did it change?

Stay safe and have fun

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread