Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Smokers suddenly changing their profiles

Jump to newest

By *eachcpl OP   Couple
over a year ago

blackpool/preston/normandy france

Anyone else finding guys who suddenly say they don't smoke even though their profile says they do because you tell them you won't meet them. Or those who suddenly say they can accommodate when the profile says they don't. Desperation or what?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It all just went up in smoke...

over a year ago

Maybe they quit.

over a year ago

Just curious... if someone said they wouldn't smoke on the meet, Would that be ok?

over a year ago

Yes I've seen this a few times. I've even had one argue what he never smoked but his profile said otherwise and I could see cigarettes in a few of his photos.

over a year ago

"Just curious... if someone said they wouldn't smoke on the meet, Would that be ok? "

Not for me. I've never smoked. I can smell it from their clothes.

By *rsmith21zMan
over a year ago

Peterborough

"Just curious... if someone said they wouldn't smoke on the meet, Would that be ok?

Not for me. I've never smoked. I can smell it from their clothes."

I agree hate the smell

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

No but I've seen straight women who magically become bi depending on who the next popular forum contributor is that they are trying to attract and then become straight again when that doesn't work out.

over a year ago

Or what?

My profile used to “can’t accommodate” even though I could, but I had good reason for this. I don’t need to justify my reasons to anyone. As for smokers now not smoking, if they’ve been for a year or more chances are they’ve stopped smoking & just not updated their profile. Doesn’t have to be about “desparation” that just makes you look untrustworthy

By *isAdventure69Woman
over a year ago

Hampshire

"Anyone else finding guys who suddenly say they don't smoke even though their profile says they do because you tell them you won't meet them. Or those who suddenly say they can accommodate when the profile says they don't. Desperation or what? "

I find the “can’t accommodate” fair enough , I don’t advertise it either , until I know I’d like to meet up .

By *xploraWoman
over a year ago

club shhh

I actually didn’t no what to write on my profile when I set it up as I do like a smoke when I have a drink but the rest of the time I just vape. But I would be happy to not smoke if it was an issue on a meet x

over a year ago

Will meet smokers but will expect them to smoke outside

Once had this agreement only for them to renege when it was ‘too cold to get dressed and go in the garden’ - well you’re getting dressed to leave or smoke, pick one

By *ablo minibar123Woman
over a year ago

I just roll my eyes at people who say that they are moving to my area as soon as I point out that they live too far away.

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

Yes, they've suddenly given up or think that means that they'll meet smokers... I can always tell! The smell clings to everything.

By *oobyHotwifeWoman
over a year ago

Thurrock

Those whose profile says safe but they want to play bare

Those that say straight but then say they are Bi

The list goes on

By *eachcpl OP   Couple
over a year ago

blackpool/preston/normandy france

"Yes I've seen this a few times. I've even had one argue what he never smoked but his profile said otherwise and I could see cigarettes in a few of his photos. "

We have seen that too. Even had one guy we met who said he didn't smoke and we went to his place. You could smell smoke as we entered the house. As soon as we sat down he lit up and then wondered why we got up and left.

As non smokers she hates the smell which is all over clothes and bed sheets. Never going to happen.

over a year ago

I don't put any 'likes' on my profile because people just say "oh yeah I like that too!"

Yeah sure you do.

By *ora the explorerWoman
over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"I don't put any 'likes' on my profile because people just say "oh yeah I like that too!"

Yeah sure you do. "

Me neither. Never have

over a year ago

Lies… on fab profiles.

This is groundbreaking.

Thank you for bringing this to the attention of the forum masses.

over a year ago

I don't think I've ever analysed a profile in enough detail to notice let alone remember them and seen that they'd changed.

I remember the pictures though

By *ooo wet tight hornyWoman
over a year ago

lancashire

I hate the toxic smell of cigarette smoke and always have...eeewwww...I've never smoked.

By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

I was surprised at the last MLS with the amount of women who state on their profile that they don’t smoke but yet were stood outside with a cigarette in their hand?

By *ear in the chairMan
over a year ago

Godstone

Because of this and similar I contact people on occasion who's profile says no smokers... so many hide it and some it doesn't bother them but that's more likely if it's a single lady smoker.

We can be considerate smokers but nothing hides the smell completely or at all for the super sensitive

By *anae21Woman
over a year ago

Nearer than you think

"Anyone else finding guys who suddenly say they don't smoke even though their profile says they do because you tell them you won't meet them. Or those who suddenly say they can accommodate when the profile says they don't. Desperation or what? "

Yep, happens a lot in my experience

Post new Message to Thread