Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Don't full swap????

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Whats the point in meeting folks who don't full swap?? Your views one way or the other, bit like having a sweet with the wrapper on!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

I understnad where you are coming from if full penetrative sex is the focus for you. I like penetrative sex very much but it is not the only objective and I have had absolutely brilliant meets (peppered with loads of orgasms) where penetration did not take place. Bottom line for me (pardon the pun)... it is as usual whatever people want from a meet.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Whats the point in meeting folks who don't full swap?? Your views one way or the other, bit like having a sweet with the wrapper on!! "

No not at all, we meet single guys and I "full swap" but if we meet couples, M is not interested in "swapping" with the other woman. Or man I should add!

So I don't "full swap" with the male from the couple as that would not be fair.

It is what we enjoy, our choice, our preference and we have plenty of fun, it's not all about penetration

over a year ago

"Whats the point in meeting folks who don't full swap?? Your views one way or the other, bit like having a sweet with the wrapper on!!

No not at all, we meet single guys and I "full swap" but if we meet couples, M is not interested in "swapping" with the other woman. Or man I should add!

So I don't "full swap" with the male from the couple as that would not be fair.

It is what we enjoy, our choice, our preference and we have plenty of fun, it's not all about penetration "

Exactly this, except its the other way round Mrs liddy has no interest in other men just the ladies, and so I wouldn't play with the fem of a couple because it wouldn't be fair all round

over a year ago

"Whats the point in meeting folks who don't full swap?? Your views one way or the other, bit like having a sweet with the wrapper on!! "

You're kidding, right?

Guessing your question may be aimed more at couples than singles - but I've had some great meets where the couples involved have only been interested in what I guess most would call 'soft swap' - i.e oral and foreplay but no penetration!

Quite common - particularly for outdoor meets, a bit of naughty fun after a drink/social, or just where - like me - one party is particularly 'orally fixated'!!

So long as all involved are having fun - that's the important bit to me - and why would I ever want to cross someone's boundaries or push their preferences or comfort zones?

over a year ago

Until recently me and the OH only ever full swapped. We were at a party and got talking with a soft swing couple. We thought '_hat the hell' and went for it. We had fantastic fun and would happily repeat it. It worked for the OH as when we have full swapped, the other guy has got stage fright and could not get hard enough to fuck her or had a smallish cock . At least with soft swing she got a really good licking from the couple and my cock to ride on!

Ultimately, its down to that old thing called personal preference

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Some sweets are better with the wrapper left on if you ask me...nothing wrong with soft swap at all if it suits all parties concerned. It bugs me when people tell me how i should conduct my sex life to be honest, its MY sex life or OUR sex life ...mutual masturbation or fucking your partner in the same room as another couple fucking can be fabulous....

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)
over a year ago

birmingham

We only do full swap for obvious reasons

over a year ago

we never ever swap... but we certainly dont have any less fun.. but we want sex with others but with each other.

to us we would have to say whats the point in full swapping.. lol As we would much rather be fucking each other as well as having others there...

To be fair mostly its me being fucked by other guys... while Master touches me etc.. but when we do play as a couple we have no interest in swapping...

If we play with another couple.. its everyone together.. not two couples going off..

cali

By *im and whoreCouple
over a year ago

near bangor

no point at all if you dont like that.

a bit of open mindedness should sort out your questioning

By *ethany10Couple
over a year ago

falkirk

Hmmm love it when nearly every question is answered by 'that's our preference blah, blah blah' in my experience it is often because the guy doesn't like his partner getting fucked by someone else so I believe there are some control issues here. For us it is all about full swap as we don't see the point in everything else and not having full sex. Still, everyone can do what they wish but for us we wouldn't meet couples not interested in full swap. Just my opinion.

Steve

over a year ago

Ditto makes sense

over a year ago

"Hmmm love it when nearly every question is answered by 'that's our preference blah, blah blah' in my experience it is often because the guy doesn't like his partner getting fucked by someone else so I believe there are some control issues here. For us it is all about full swap as we don't see the point in everything else and not having full sex. Still, everyone can do what they wish but for us we wouldn't meet couples not interested in full swap. Just my opinion.

Steve"

Agree to a point. Don't think it's always about control though. Sometimes it can just as easily be about confidence and the thought that either partner may 'taste the forbidden fruit' and want to go back for seconds.... 'unaccompanied'... It happens.. sadly. As far as the basics of the soft v full swap debate, we are full swappers - and, like others have said, it's our preference and no more.

over a year ago

"Hmmm love it when nearly every question is answered by 'that's our preference blah, blah blah' in my experience it is often because the guy doesn't like his partner getting fucked by someone else so I believe there are some control issues here. For us it is all about full swap as we don't see the point in everything else and not having full sex. Still, everyone can do what they wish but for us we wouldn't meet couples not interested in full swap. Just my opinion.

Steve"

Erm actually nope, there is no blah blah about it, it is our preference.

You say at the end "just my opinion", & just as you have a preference to fully swap, I would not then say well you all say that and it is just blah blah excuse or reason, therefore mocking other people's preferences.

Also I can assure you, there are no control issues within our relationship, I actually do have penetrative sex with other men, just not in a couple situation.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

each to their own..

'soft' can be extremely arousing and very erotic..

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

No don't see it like that at all....enjoy both full and soft swap encounters.

over a year ago

on the contrary, let's take the humble chocolate eclair

you can bite it in two, let it stick to your teeth and then just swallow it without really having tasted it

on the other hand, you can roll it around in your mouth, and let all the caramel swirl round and mix with your saliva leading to whole minutes of caramelly chocolately sexyness

and then even after you have swallowed you still get the taste in your mouth leading you to want more and more eclairs

there is more than 1 way to eat an eclair

there is more than 1 way to achieve orgasm

i am open to both styles, but personally can see why a 'swirler' sticks to that if it suits them

over a year ago

Think we would rather have the whole packet

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

Steve

Erm actually nope, there is no blah blah about it, it is our preference.

You say at the end "just my opinion", & just as you have a preference to fully swap, I would not then say well you all say that and it is just blah blah excuse or reason, therefore mocking other people's preferences.

Also I can assure you, there are no control issues within our relationship, I actually do have penetrative sex with other men, just not in a couple situation.

"

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

"Whats the point in meeting folks who don't full swap?? Your views one way or the other, bit like having a sweet with the wrapper on!!

on the contrary, let's take the humble chocolate eclair

you can bite it in two, let it stick to your teeth and then just swallow it without really having tasted it

on the other hand, you can roll it around in your mouth, and let all the caramel swirl round and mix with your saliva leading to whole minutes of caramelly chocolately sexyness

and then even after you have swallowed you still get the taste in your mouth leading you to want more and more eclairs

there is more than 1 way to eat an eclair

there is more than 1 way to achieve orgasm

i am open to both styles, but personally can see why a 'swirler' sticks to that if it suits them "

Hell I want a chocolate eclair and I don't even like them

By *uggers nemesisCouple
over a year ago

london

[Removed by poster at 08/10/12 15:53:01]

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

I think it's great that there are so many varied people and interests on here, so that anyone just assuming the others are after the same thing as themselves has to take a closer look at profiles (as if!).

Also, sometimes people take rests, change up or down a gear, and get into different things. It may make searching harder sometimes, trying to find the most compatible people, but it's refreshing that there's likely to be something for almost everyone.

over a year ago

Always something for everyone but we have now stepped up a gear

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

If I am meeting a couple I would only do so if full sex with the male half was on offer....if we all got on alright of course.

By *empnbunkCouple
over a year ago

south coast

Full swappers here too ...have nothing against soft swappers if thats what some people want then good for them its just not for us ,we have tried it ,just much prefer full ..everyone looks for diff things out of the lifestyle ,if we were all the same the world would be a boring place

over a year ago

"Full swappers here too ...have nothing against soft swappers if thats what some people want then good for them its just not for us ,we have tried it ,just much prefer full ..everyone looks for diff things out of the lifestyle ,if we were all the same the world would be a boring place "

Same here...prefer full play but respect other peoples boundaries and choices within their relationship. I would choose not to play with someone who was only into soft swap because I want the penetration but I wouldn't slate them for their choice to keep penetration for themselves...same with non kissers. I need the kissing and so wouldn't play if I couldn't kiss, but I'd never tell them it was the wrong way to play or question the security of their relationship

over a year ago

Totally agree

By *hat the hellCouple
over a year ago

Down South

Steve"

I am not sure how you have arrived at that conclusion...control issues have no place between my partner and I...we simply like all the foreplay and oral a lot and find the buzz from this, is plenty for us...

over a year ago

We will full swap but have often had the best meets when we haven't....

I don't think its anything about control.. some couples just want to have something for them.... Their choice x

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

For us will depend on the situation but its very rare I swap, we both defo indulge in oral but can also find that another guys touch does not do it for me. Love to see my bf getting it from a guy though.

over a year ago

It all comes down to preference. We are not full swap at this point and may not ever be if we so choose. We have no issue getting meets and we have met some amazing people, some multiple times. I (Shannon) am more into the girl/girl aspect of it although I am open to playing with guys if I feel the urge. I have no issue with Adam playing with girls in my presence. Full swap just isn't something we want right now. I have heard other people say they save penetrative sex JUST for their SO.

over a year ago

Couples choice, we full swap but it's not for everyone, all couples have their own boundariesv

over a year ago

I prefer soft play

No point meeting me if that's not what your after but if your after the same I'd say there was a point

over a year ago

I meet mainly mf couples. I used to meet soft swap couples. But stopped as it just didn't work for me.

It always felt clunky and didn't flow like it did with full swap couples.

Always felt awkward with the Mr, as last thing I'd ever want to do is cause a problem or tread On any toes.

So now it's full swap only for me, for me this just works better.

But it's a personal thing I know. And I totally respect anyone who is only soft swap. Just they're no longer for me.

By *adybee77Woman
over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

When I meet with couples, its about equal play for all for me.

I have tried soft play and it just felt like I was the warm up act, and then left out as they got it on properly (happened more than once with different couples)

However, if I was part of a couple - and meeting other couples, I might view it differently...

over a year ago

None whatsoever, if you're looking for full swap and they're not.

Not everyone wants the same thing from swinging.

It's all about personal preferences.

By *ipswingCouple
over a year ago

portrush

is it not all about freedom of choice..??

and yes, for us that does include full swap..

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Some of my most enjoyable meets have been socials with people accepting me for me.

over a year ago

I like how my o.h makes me cum

Another man (from fab) never has and is unlikely to do so ...too many men focus on making a woman cum, or have this belief that where alllll other men have failed they will succeed....I'd rather be warmed up, than go back to my fella unsatisfied

By *hickensCouple
over a year ago

Inverness-ish

"Whats the point in meeting folks who don't full swap?? Your views one way or the other, bit like having a sweet with the wrapper on!! Some sweets are better with the wrapper left on if you ask me...nothing wrong with soft swap at all if it suits all parties concerned. It bugs me when people tell me how i should conduct my sex life to be honest, its MY sex life or OUR sex life ...mutual masturbation or fucking your partner in the same room as another couple fucking can be fabulous...."

By *hickensCouple
over a year ago

Inverness-ish

What's the point?

You could ask that of anyone here, of any gender and sexual persuasion. ie., how can any single be here and class themselves as swingers, if you don't have a partner then to us singles are just using it as a sexual dating site.

Soft... please

over a year ago

"What's the point?

You could ask that of anyone here, of any gender and sexual persuasion. ie., how can any single be here and class themselves as swingers, if you don't have a partner then to us singles are just using it as a sexual dating site.

Soft... please "

Ermm sexual fucking site if you don't mind

I don't date

Post new Message to Thread