Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Can you have 2 accounts?

Jump to newest

By *hilccc OP   Man
over a year ago

West Lancashire

Is it possible to have two accounts? A single account and a couple account? If so how? Thanks I’m advance!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *uby StarCouple
over a year ago

Durham

Yes it is. You just need to use a different email address for each profile.

By *hilccc OP   Man
over a year ago

West Lancashire

"Yes it is. You just need to use a different email address for each profile."

Thanks as simple as that ha ha

By * Sophie xTV/TS
over a year ago

Derby

You can although you may need to check if you can use them both on the forum or not.

I know you cannot have 2 profiles and use them on the forum if you are a crossdresser but also wish to use a male profile as well.

By *hilccc OP   Man
over a year ago

West Lancashire

"You can although you may need to check if you can use them both on the forum or not.

I know you cannot have 2 profiles and use them on the forum if you are a crossdresser but also wish to use a male profile as well."

Thanks

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

Yes. I have 3 lol

By *andyfloss2000Woman
over a year ago

ashford

People do! Had a bloke last week was harassing being vile so blocked him he then popped up on another to start again! So blocked him! Shd only b allowed the one if u a single ! Spose they cant control it though x

By *oobyHotwifeWoman
over a year ago

Thurrock

I have a single & joint profile & can pit on the forums from both, you can only be logged into one account at anytime though

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

We have a couples profile, and Anita's single profile too. We are often both on the forums at the same time.

Cal

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"You can although you may need to check if you can use them both on the forum or not.

I know you cannot have 2 profiles and use them on the forum if you are a crossdresser but also wish to use a male profile as well."

By *olarbear73Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

Yes and many do OP

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

I'm sure you know better than I but many people use multiple profiles to post in the forums. Couples and singles accounts for example.

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

I know you cannot have 2 profiles and use them on the forum if you are a crossdresser but also wish to use a male profile as well.

I'm sure you know better than I but many people use multiple profiles to post in the forums. Couples and singles accounts for example. "

I thought it was only against the rules if you used your other account to get around blocks or a forum time out. I mean if both accounts are legitimate and not sock accounts.

By *ora the explorerWoman
over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

I'm sure you know better than I but many people use multiple profiles to post in the forums. Couples and singles accounts for example.

I thought it was only against the rules if you used your other account to get around blocks or a forum time out. I mean if both accounts are legitimate and not sock accounts. "

Yeah you can have two as in a joint and a single one and post with both. I used to. If you’re banned on one though you can’t use the other.

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

I thought it was only against the rules if you used your other account to get around blocks or a forum time out. I mean if both accounts are legitimate and not sock accounts. "

Or if you used one account to back up another - say you dislike someone and use the other to agree with points made by your main. Like a double helping of dickishness which has happened before.

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

I'm pretty sure you aren't allowed to post on the forums from two accounts though.

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

I thought it was only against the rules if you used your other account to get around blocks or a forum time out. I mean if both accounts are legitimate and not sock accounts.

Or if you used one account to back up another - say you dislike someone and use the other to agree with points made by your main. Like a double helping of dickishness which has happened before."

Haha. Have an argument with yourself on the forums .

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

Yeah you can have two as in a joint and a single one and post with both. I used to. If you’re banned on one though you can’t use the other. "

I think I saw a thread where a moderator said you can only post from one account, to avoid confusion.

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"I'm pretty sure you aren't allowed to post on the forums from two accounts though.

"

You can if ones joint.

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

Yeah you can have two as in a joint and a single one and post with both. I used to. If you’re banned on one though you can’t use the other.

I think I saw a thread where a moderator said you can only post from one account, to avoid confusion.

"

Ah could have changed. I checked with ruggers when I had both. She said as long as you’re not trying to confuse people into thinking you’re 2 different people. Was a couple of years ago though x

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

"I'm pretty sure you aren't allowed to post on the forums from two accounts though.

You can if ones joint. "

I'm sure someone was told that they could only post from one.

A mod could clarify this.

I might be remembering it wrong.

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

Ah could have changed. I checked with ruggers when I had both. She said as long as you’re not trying to confuse people into thinking you’re 2 different people. Was a couple of years ago though x"

I suppose if it's clear who you are then it wouldn't make any difference.

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

There are a number of singles accounts, both male and female, that were very vocal about being banned from the forums using couples accounts to get around that.

Someone boasted at a recent social about having numerous permanent forum and site bans and yet they are still here with a single and couples account posting from both.

Admin have an impossible job because people will always find a way around the rules.

over a year ago

Ah could have changed. I checked with ruggers when I had both. She said as long as you’re not trying to confuse people into thinking you’re 2 different people. Was a couple of years ago though x"

That is my understanding as well.

We don't really use the couple's account ever to post on the forums except maybe sometimes on social posts as we go as a couple.

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

Or if you used one account to back up another - say you dislike someone and use the other to agree with points made by your main. Like a double helping of dickishness which has happened before.

Haha. Have an argument with yourself on the forums . "

This actually happened one night when someone was trolling and trying to stir but they forgot to switch accounts and ended up arguing with themselves.

over a year ago

This actually happened one night when someone was trolling and trying to stir but they forgot to switch accounts and ended up arguing with themselves. "

I think I saw that thread.

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

This actually happened one night when someone was trolling and trying to stir but they forgot to switch accounts and ended up arguing with themselves.

I think I saw that thread. "

I've seen it a few times where you know it's the same person behind two profiles but that was the first time I'd seen it confirmed.

On another occasion a single male profile was very outspoken against people meeting during lockdown. Unfortunately for him he made one comment through his party profile and outed himself over group meets and parties he had held throughout the same period.

over a year ago

I'm sure some do to give themselves veris!

By *iamondCougarWoman
over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

It’s those people that have a public profile and a secret one for stalking … those are the ones that should be banned. Especially if they are stupid enough to use the same pics on secret profiles too!

over a year ago

"Is it possible to have two accounts? A single account and a couple account? If so how? Thanks I’m advance!"

You sound like Oliver. Always wanting more..

By *hilccc OP   Man
over a year ago

West Lancashire

Thanks everyone

By *hilccc OP   Man
over a year ago

West Lancashire

Do you have multiple accounts?x

By * Sophie xTV/TS
over a year ago

Derby

That wasn't what I was using the male account for as I also meet as a male, I made it clear when speaking to people I had both accounts and they weren't used for getting around blocks.

Admin let me know to pick one or the other to post on the forums with or both would be removed.

Post new Message to Thread