Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

First time in public

Jump to newest

By *anabecd OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Limerick/ tipp

Hi everyone. I'm going to do my first walk in public fully dressed soon. It will be at night. What I'm looking for is advice on what to wear and what not to wear. Any advice from people with experience doing this?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *tephTV67TV/TS
over a year ago

Cheshire

Put a dress on, a hat or wig and around the early part of the evening have a walk around your local park or high street.

What you’ll most likely find is nobody will notice you.

I’ve been out in the day & night, on the Tube in London a coffee in Starbucks. No one cared, commented or approached me. I got a few second looks, but as long as you appear confident it’s not a big deal these days.

After that try a local club or Tgirl event, now that’s where you’ll truly enjoy your dressing.

Good luck

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'd say, if you wear heels, let it be something you're confident and familiar walking in. Heels + uneven pavement + dark are a tricky combo!

Good luck

By *ulldog_71Man
over a year ago

Sedgefield

I'd say wear what ever you like and feel comfortable in if anyone doesn't like it then that's their problem, it's how you feel about yourself thats important.

By *ooking4othersMan
over a year ago

Here ...

Wear something appropriate for the environment where you will be walking, be brave and enjoy !

By *anabecd OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Limerick/ tipp

Thanks everyone. I'm hoping to do it in the cover of night for the first time and go from there

over a year ago

"Thanks everyone. I'm hoping to do it in the cover of night for the first time and go from there "

Hold your head up high and enjoy the moment. Easier said than done I imagine but start of with realistic goals and I hope all goes well for you.

over a year ago

Well you look good in the red dress from what i can see, so if that is practicable then go with something like that and good luck xxx

Post new Message to Thread