Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Like a Lioness in a cage

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

The past couple of days I felt like a lioness in a cage, trying to pace herself but wanting to get the F out.

I don’t know if it’s the Gem in me or whatever, but I just have this crappy feeling that’s been with me the past few days. And even tho I managed to get some complicated stuff sorted, got a new place sorted all for myself, that I’ll move into very soon, and am a few weeks away from my breast surgery.

I don’t know , I’m restless and a tad sad, and I still haven’t processed the death of my little doggy

So send me some virtual hugs please, and any recommendations on how to tackle this, restlessness feeling!!!!

Pweaaaseeeee

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ora the explorerWoman
over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

Oh Kylie sorry to read this. Sending you massive hugs gorgeous lady xxx

over a year ago

"Oh Kylie sorry to read this. Sending you massive hugs gorgeous lady xxx"

Thanks Nora!! x

I think I’m just putting some pressure on myself and that’s making me anxious maybe

How are you beaut? X

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

Read the 7 stages of grief and allow yourself to feel and process each one, give yourself an outlet or you will go pop x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

*BIG HUGS* just for you and I have you wrapped up in a comfy blanket with a cuppa. X

The big wins are always great, but it's the little wins that keep us going x

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"Oh Kylie sorry to read this. Sending you massive hugs gorgeous lady xxx

Thanks Nora!! x

I think I’m just putting some pressure on myself and that’s making me anxious maybe

How are you beaut? X "

A few difficult challenges of late but I’m good sweetheart. Stay positive. You must be so excited about the surgery! X

over a year ago

"Read the 7 stages of grief and allow yourself to feel and process each one, give yourself an outlet or you will go pop x"

Thanks lovely, I’ll definitely read on that, I’ve had 3 big losses (for me) in 2019/2020/2021 and somehow it doesn’t seem to get easier to process them…

over a year ago

"*BIG HUGS* just for you and I have you wrapped up in a comfy blanket with a cuppa. X

The big wins are always great, but it's the little wins that keep us going x"

awww thanks!! You are such a gent, blanket and a cuppa s’all a girl needs

over a year ago

Thanks Nora!! x

How are you beaut? X

A few difficult challenges of late but I’m good sweetheart. Stay positive. You must be so excited about the surgery! X"

I’m glad! Yes let’s be positive!!

I’m excited about the surgery, can’t believe how quick that came around!

I’m just a bit apprehensive, as me being neurotic me, I’m already thinking..

What if they don’t drop correctly, what if one tit is higher than the other, what if I need revision, what if scar tissue makes a tit harder than the other.

I’m terrible, my brain needs to chill the fuck out

By *oshker71Man
over a year ago

Cardiff

Hi there sexy

Keep your head up you have a lot going on moving is stressful.

Plus waiting on your surgery.

Then losing your fur baby it’s just a build up of things.

Relax take and chill pill & take your time over things.

Wishing you love & happiness xxx

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

Thanks Nora!! x

How are you beaut? X

A few difficult challenges of late but I’m good sweetheart. Stay positive. You must be so excited about the surgery! X

I’m glad! Yes let’s be positive!!

I’m excited about the surgery, can’t believe how quick that came around!

I’m just a bit apprehensive, as me being neurotic me, I’m already thinking..

What if they don’t drop correctly, what if one tit is higher than the other, what if I need revision, what if scar tissue makes a tit harder than the other.

I’m terrible, my brain needs to chill the fuck out

"

It does! I know so many people who’ve had breast surgery and they’ve all gone perfectly fine! No point me saying don’t worry though, we all would I’m sure. And none of us have got 2 tits exactly the same! xxx

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman
over a year ago

On a mooch

When I get wound up, mind racing I write it all down…. just let it flow all the raw emotions and thoughts.

I won’t deny it might hurt at the time, but for me is a great way to get it all out of my head.

Good luck with the surgery.

By *iamondCougarWoman
over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

Good luck Kylie with both the move, a new beginning and your surgery, a new you!

We all go through times of being unsettled… I’m sure it will a work out well xx

over a year ago

Big, huge, tight hugs for you Kylie! sending you some grounding vibes. I can't wait to hear how your op goes when it come around

over a year ago

"When I get wound up, mind racing I write it all down…. just let it flow all the raw emotions and thoughts.

I won’t deny it might hurt at the time, but for me is a great way to get it all out of my head.

Good luck with the surgery. "

That’s a great suggestion, I should journal more as that’s a great way to take the shit out

over a year ago

"Hi there sexy

Keep your head up you have a lot going on moving is stressful.

Plus waiting on your surgery.

Then losing your fur baby it’s just a build up of things.

Relax take and chill pill & take your time over things.

Wishing you love & happiness xxx"

Thanks u!!

I think it’s just been a culmination of all these stresses etc and now I’m like . Feeling it all!

Deffo need the chill pill haha xx

over a year ago

"Big, huge, tight hugs for you Kylie! sending you some grounding vibes. I can't wait to hear how your op goes when it come around "

Hahah I’ll journal it on here or something, sensations pre op and after op.

over a year ago

"The past couple of days I felt like a lioness in a cage, trying to pace herself but wanting to get the F out.

I don’t know if it’s the Gem in me or whatever, but I just have this crappy feeling that’s been with me the past few days. And even tho I managed to get some complicated stuff sorted, got a new place sorted all for myself, that I’ll move into very soon, and am a few weeks away from my breast surgery.

I don’t know , I’m restless and a tad sad, and I still haven’t processed the death of my little doggy

So send me some virtual hugs please, and any recommendations on how to tackle this, restlessness feeling!!!!

Pweaaaseeeee"

Big hugs from me - be brave and keep talking it through, much better than bottling it up.. xxx

over a year ago

Oh, you wee beaut. I can relate to the feeling of unease you’re experiencing. Just go with it and don’t try to suppress it too much. It’s just your mind’s way of processing everything.

X

over a year ago

I'm not sure how much help I am because I've felt like a caged up lioness today too. Everything has been piling up and I started to let it spill. I went for a walk and that's simmered it down a little bit. I know I need to pour the rest of it out some time soon though. Just trying to figure out how is hard.

Some tears will probably work

over a year ago

"I'm not sure how much help I am because I've felt like a caged up lioness today too. Everything has been piling up and I started to let it spill. I went for a walk and that's simmered it down a little bit. I know I need to pour the rest of it out some time soon though. Just trying to figure out how is hard.

Some tears will probably work "

I felt like I needed to hit a sack of sand with a baseball bat to probably let it all out but also I realise I probably just need a good fucking cry

I’m overdue one, shall we do it together and be a duo mess? I’ve got icecream??

Fucking hormonessssss mannn

X

over a year ago

"Oh, you wee beaut. I can relate to the feeling of unease you’re experiencing. Just go with it and don’t try to suppress it too much. It’s just your mind’s way of processing everything.

X"

It’s something I can’t fully pin point and it’s craaaap, but you are right. Numbing isn’t gonna help!

x thanks lovely btw for the comment

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

Sending you love Kylie - you've got a heck of a lot to deal with so it's not surprising you're feeling a bit like that. Hopefully things will soon be more in your control, you'll have had the surgery and you're able to start celebrating rather than worrying.

That restless feeling will pass, it's only temporary x

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

Big hugs Kylie XXX

over a year ago

"I'm not sure how much help I am because I've felt like a caged up lioness today too. Everything has been piling up and I started to let it spill. I went for a walk and that's simmered it down a little bit. I know I need to pour the rest of it out some time soon though. Just trying to figure out how is hard.

I felt like I needed to hit a sack of sand with a baseball bat to probably let it all out but also I realise I probably just need a good fucking cry

X "

Whenever I'm in London next we're going for ice cream together, a look in the jewelers and then people watch from the café

over a year ago

"Sending you love Kylie - you've got a heck of a lot to deal with so it's not surprising you're feeling a bit like that. Hopefully things will soon be more in your control, you'll have had the surgery and you're able to start celebrating rather than worrying.

That restless feeling will pass, it's only temporary x"

Thanks slutey!!! I think you are so right on the feeling I’ve had the last two days! It shall pass xx

My new mantra!!! X

over a year ago

X

Whenever I'm in London next we're going for ice cream together, a look in the jewelers and then people watch from the café "

Sounds like the BEST PLAN ever!!!! X I’m so down for that

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan
over a year ago

Gloucestershire

I didn’t know your dog had past away - sorry to hear that

Fresh air and tea works wonders. Sending hugs and Gelato too x

over a year ago

"I didn’t know your dog had past away - sorry to hear that

Fresh air and tea works wonders. Sending hugs and Gelato too x"

I could do with a Jaffa… would you ever be so kind to send one over, sir?

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan
over a year ago

Gloucestershire

"

Flippin nora. I feel this is emotional bribery now

One Jaffa coming up

over a year ago

Flippin nora. I feel this is emotional bribery now

One Jaffa coming up "

Yay!!! you just made one girl smile

Post new Message to Thread