Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Emulsion paint = Silicone dildo smell

Jump to newest

By *j_cambs OP   Man
over a year ago

near Ely, Cambs

Bit of weird topic, but I've just been painting one of the walls in our bedroom, and the paint (Valspar Brilliant White) has a very distinctive smell. Took me a minute or two to realise it's exactly the same as the smell of a silicone dildo!

Anyone else noticed this oddity? I'm sure it'll disappear when the paint dries, but I'm a bit concerned that the bedroom now smells like sex toys!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ed-monkeyCouple
over a year ago

Hailsham

How do you make a dildo disappear as paint dries

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Don’t know what you are talking about but I remember smelling a specific tree/plant that in the spring, had some flowers that had a scent of sperm … like, strong as well!

Oddest thing ever!

By *j_cambs OP   Man
over a year ago

near Ely, Cambs

[Removed by poster at 16/01/22 17:54:51]

By *j_cambs OP   Man
over a year ago

near Ely, Cambs

"How do you make a dildo disappear as paint dries "

I'm sure there are some people that can manage it!

over a year ago

"Don’t know what you are talking about but I remember smelling a specific tree/plant that in the spring, had some flowers that had a scent of sperm … like, strong as well!

Oddest thing ever! "

Not a dogging spot be any chance ?

over a year ago

"Don’t know what you are talking about but I remember smelling a specific tree/plant that in the spring, had some flowers that had a scent of sperm … like, strong as well!

Oddest thing ever!

Not a dogging spot be any chance ?"

Haha no! Apparently chestnut trees (particularly their flowers) can give out that semen smell lol

I had to Google it learn something new everything

By *obwinkyMan
over a year ago

Cape Town, South Africa

Hahaha! You’re so right! It’s the flowers from a Bradford Pear tree. There’s a few in Leamington, one night I was walking through town with a date and she said “OMG it smells like jizz!” I was gone

over a year ago

"Hahaha! You’re so right! It’s the flowers from a Bradford Pear tree. There’s a few in Leamington, one night I was walking through town with a date and she said “OMG it smells like jizz!” I was gone "

Haha also that one yes! Haha literally me, I said the same thing

over a year ago

Oddest thing ever!

Not a dogging spot be any chance ?

Haha no! Apparently chestnut trees (particularly their flowers) can give out that semen smell lol

I had to Google it learn something new everything "

Almost a ‘conker’ joke there somewhere

over a year ago

Never smelt that paint but I know that I put a silicone dildo in a bag with the rest of my sex toys and it made them all smell weird. Also all the colours from the other toys transferred onto it so it looks all weird and bruised. Definitely put me off buying silicone

Post new Message to Thread