Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Leggings in asda

Jump to newest

By *evoncpl OP   Couple
over a year ago

holsworthy

Was in asda shopping earlier and the was this women in her early 20s I'd say wearing supertight grey gymshark high waisted leggings with a very small white top show all of...do women wear that sort of stuff because its really comfy or they know guys will look?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *uenevereWoman
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Maybe she was on her way to or from the gym, it's a more logical explanation for her attire.

By *ora the explorerWoman
over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

Because they can. I would if I had the figure. Leggings only look good on me with a big jumper over

By *evoncpl OP   Couple
over a year ago

holsworthy

Possibly

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Maybe because they want to? Does there need to be anything more to what people wear than they wanted to wear it?

over a year ago

Up to her what she wears, and the reasons for it. Even if it was to attract males, chances are it won’t be men old enough to be her father that she has in mind.

By *anilla-sinCouple
over a year ago

lancs

My daughter is in her 20’s and she would wear things like that if going the gym, but in my mind, as long as she’s happy in herself I’m not too fussed what she wears… god when I was her age I looked like a bloody tramp but it was the fashion.. ish

Mrs x

By *iss SJWoman
over a year ago

Hull

What if she’s not even interested in men? Do any men consider that when they ask questions like this?

over a year ago

"Was in asda shopping earlier and the was this women in her early 20s I'd say wearing supertight grey gymshark high waisted leggings with a very small white top show all of...do women wear that sort of stuff because its really comfy or they know guys will look?"

Both.

over a year ago

"What if she’s not even interested in men? Do any men consider that when they ask questions like this? "

I genuinely don’t think it would occur. Women live for the male gaze, didn’t you know?

over a year ago

"What if she’s not even interested in men? Do any men consider that when they ask questions like this? "

Rarely. Their brains aren't wired like that XD

over a year ago

"What if she’s not even interested in men? Do any men consider that when they ask questions like this?

I genuinely don’t think it would occur. Women live for the male gaze, didn’t you know? "

over a year ago

"Was in asda shopping earlier and the was this women in her early 20s I'd say wearing supertight grey gymshark high waisted leggings with a very small white top show all of...do women wear that sort of stuff because its really comfy or they know guys will look?"

For clarification, did the male or the female of the couple write this?

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

When I was in my early twenties I did consider how much male attention an outfit would bring. I was aware, as I am now, that certain things would attract more and what type of attention it would attract. I also learned that it didn't matter what I wore some guys would still look.

I think most women are aware that men will look, whether they care or it influences how they dress is down to the individual.

By *ic_khan2341Man
over a year ago

Manchester

It's for either reason. Depends on the woman.

Vic

By *ic_khan2341Man
over a year ago

Manchester

Janet,

The OP did not state if the woman was slim , over weight or attractive.

Vic

Post new Message to Thread