Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Prince Andrew.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

What’s your view on his current situation?

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

About the court case or his title?

Court case - I don't believe everything I see or hear in the news. Often biased reported and parts of stories twisted to follow a different narrative. I'm keeping an open mind.

Title - it's about time they slimmed down the monarchy.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Guilty, years of association with a peado and his sex trafficking sidekick...of course he was involved. There is too much evidence, damming photographs, that pathetic interview.

Guilty as accused.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yes I think things are stacking up against him. He won’t survive prison either.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Yes I think things are stacking up against him. He won’t survive prison either. "

He won’t go to prison, it’s a civil case so seeking compensation

Reply privately

over a year ago

Total LECH!

Reply privately

By *atnip make me purrWoman
over a year ago

Reading

"Yes I think things are stacking up against him. He won’t survive prison either.

He won’t go to prison, it’s a civil case so seeking compensation "

This may open the floodgates to criminal proceedings

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Yes I think things are stacking up against him. He won’t survive prison either.

This may open the floodgates to criminal proceedings"

If found guilty maybe.

Reply privately

By *arboyMan
over a year ago

Raunds

This may open the floodgates to criminal proceedings"

I think the queen taking away all his titles tells a story in itself

Reply privately

By *instonandLadyAstorCouple
over a year ago

Not where we seem to be...

"Guilty, years of association with a peado and his sex trafficking sidekick...of course he was involved. There is too much evidence, damming photographs, that pathetic interview.

Guilty as accused. "

Feel free to PM me some of the evidence you've seen, I'd like to look into this.

Thanks.

Winston

Reply privately

By *9alMan
over a year ago

Bridgend

lying about things does not help, she was over the age of consent in this country & does not look unhappy in the photo, if he was honest about what happened I would have more sympathy, perhaps more illegal activity is yet to immerge?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Guilty, years of association with a peado and his sex trafficking sidekick...of course he was involved. There is too much evidence, damming photographs, that pathetic interview.

Guilty as accused.

Feel free to PM me some of the evidence you've seen, I'd like to look into this.

Thanks.

Winston"

Use Google and do the work yourself.

Reply privately

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

He is accusing her of having false memories yet he has no recollection of the photo of them together in Maxwell's house

Reply privately

By *oan of DArcCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

"lying about things does not help, she was over the age of consent in this country & does not look unhappy in the photo, if he was honest about what happened I would have more sympathy, perhaps more illegal activity is yet to immerge? "

I wouldn't read too much into her demeanor in the photo.

Reply privately

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"lying about things does not help, she was over the age of consent in this country & does not look unhappy in the photo, if he was honest about what happened I would have more sympathy, perhaps more illegal activity is yet to immerge? "

What a moronic statement..... She does not look unhappy.... I seriously hoped we'd be past this kind of attitude when it came to abusive situations

Reply privately

By *TK421-Man
over a year ago

Cheltenham

"He is accusing her of having false memories yet he has no recollection of the photo of them together in Maxwell's house"

This..... Is just... Cringe....

He must be sweating now...

Reply privately

By *tephanjMan
over a year ago

Kettering

That woman is only after money. Andrew may well be guilty but why did she wait so long. Must of used all the money she got Epstein

Reply privately

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

"He is accusing her of having false memories yet he has no recollection of the photo of them together in Maxwell's house"

That's a real low point from him. He's been consistently devoid of any sympathy for child victims of his close friends, which presents a very bad image of him. This false memory nonsense is sinking to another low point, after trying to be covered by the compensation for abuse that his friend paid out, with a blanket cover for his associates.

Too many of these very rich hangers on, who bleed the public dry, should payback to the country and get a real, hard working life. Charles should abolish it all, after his mother dies.

Reply privately

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

"That woman is only after money. Andrew may well be guilty but why did she wait so long. Must of used all the money she got Epstein"

She's after more than money and your thoughts seem devoid of empathy for her abuse.

Reply privately

over a year ago

evesham

"That woman is only after money. Andrew may well be guilty but why did she wait so long. Must of used all the money she got Epstein"

How much money should she be happy with after her encounter? What price for her mental health?

Reply privately

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

Demanding to see notes of her meetings with her psychiatrist seems a real infringement of patient confidentiality.

A Professor of Law at Durham University says in The Times today that "defence Lawyers are moving from saying women are sluts to saying they are nuts"

Reply privately

over a year ago

Be interesting to see how Virginia plays this now.

Will she push ahead with the court case or settle privately which would be rather telling.

Would show that he is guilty and that she was really in it for the money rather than exposing the truth.

Reply privately

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

Why would Andrew settle privately if he is innocent ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Guilty as accused.

Thanks.

Winston

Use Google and do the work yourself. "

The registered evidence is all posted and listed online, that's unusual for a court case.

Winston

Reply privately

over a year ago

evesham

"Be interesting to see how Virginia plays this now.

Will she push ahead with the court case or settle privately which would be rather telling.

Would show that he is guilty and that she was really in it for the money rather than exposing the truth."

Another accusation of her money grabbung. That is more telling in my eyes.

Reply privately

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

Victim shaming, vile..

Reply privately

over a year ago

in Lancashire

The whole issue should be kept under wraps till the outcome, no side should be able to start leaking who they might be calling..

Most of which is only about setting a narrative to garner support or shame the victim..

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Why would Andrew settle privately if he is innocent ?"

Private settlements aren't unusual.

Often to avoid drawn our proceedings where everything gets drawn through the mud.

In this case, not sure there's anywhere for mud to stick to, its already plastered everywhere.

Add in the court of public opinion already has him hung drawn and quartered, might be more "comfortable" to wrap it up quick and ope today's news becomes tomorrow's chip wrapper.

Winston

Reply privately

over a year ago

"The whole issue should be kept under wraps till the outcome, no side should be able to start leaking who they might be calling..

Most of which is only about setting a narrative to garner support or shame the victim.."

All of this. ^

Winston

Reply privately

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

Interesting that Beatrice says she has no recollection of going to Woking Pizza Express

Reply privately

By *wisted999Man
over a year ago

North Bucks

Like everybody he deserves his chance to be found innocent or guilty in a court and not be judged by press and rumour.

However his reluctance and sweaty story are making it very hard to not draw inference.

Reply privately

By *UGGYBEAR2015Man
over a year ago

BRIDPORT

You mean like Michael Jackson.

All his supporters swear blind he wasn’t a peado but paid out numerous times to save going to court.

Reply privately

By *ost SockMan
over a year ago

West Wales and Cardiff

"Interesting that Beatrice says she has no recollection of going to Woking Pizza Express"

I don’t think anyone has ever come forward to say they saw him there, have they? Sorry if I’m mistaken on that. That’s…..surprising.

He went to stay with Epstein after he was convicted of sexual abuse charges. That’s a huge red flag.

The fact Guiffre was smiling in that photo is irrelevant. There are many possible reasons - naivety about what was to come, nerves, excitement fear, a desire to not offend very powerful people etc.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"That woman is only after money. Andrew may well be guilty but why did she wait so long. Must of used all the money she got Epstein

How much money should she be happy with after her encounter? What price for her mental health? "

I don’t think it is about the money. I have two daughters and if this happened to my two I would hope to have my day in court to prove the rich, famous and elite in society are not above the law. I have had a life changing experience in 2020 which affected my mental health so much that I would not have accepted any amount of money to go through it. If that makes sense.

Reply privately

By *ackformore100Man
over a year ago

Tin town

"About the court case or his title?

Court case - I don't believe everything I see or hear in the news. Often biased reported and parts of stories twisted to follow a different narrative. I'm keeping an open mind.

Title - it's about time they slimmed down the monarchy."

Reply privately

By *aucyladMan
over a year ago

Dublin

"Why would Andrew settle privately if he is innocent ?

Private settlements aren't unusual.

Often to avoid drawn our proceedings where everything gets drawn through the mud.

In this case, not sure there's anywhere for mud to stick to, its already plastered everywhere.

Add in the court of public opinion already has him hung drawn and quartered, might be more "comfortable" to wrap it up quick and ope today's news becomes tomorrow's chip wrapper.

Winston

"

No let's air it in public, for too long the Royal Family have had stuff brushed under the carpet. You realise what he's being trialed for really is one of the lowest of the low.

Reply privately

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

"Interesting that Beatrice says she has no recollection of going to Woking Pizza Express

I don’t think anyone has ever come forward to say they saw him there, have they? Sorry if I’m mistaken on that. That’s…..surprising.

"

It must have said in the Royal Diary the name of the friend who's party it was. She or her parents or the other guests would have noticed Andrew being there.

Reply privately

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Guilty of what exactly ?

Please don't start spouting words like 'pedo' and 'abuse' or 'underage' unless you can explain to me ( who stopped reading / listening about this some months ago ) exactly what he is guilty of.

Do us all a favour and don't direct any comments toward me apart from answering my question if you can.

Some ding bat will always arrive with pathetic responses such as ...... Oo Granny so you think it's okay do you? You a royalist then ? .......

Don't be that wanker.

Reply privately

over a year ago

The guy need locking up, anyone els it's guilty till proven instant

Reply privately

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

I get she was underage under American law..... She met him in London .... so does American law still apply in London ?

Reply privately

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"The guy need locking up, anyone els it's guilty till proven instant "

You sure of that ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"The guy need locking up, anyone els it's guilty till proven instant

You sure of that ?"

100%

He knows he's guilty look who he was going about with, you're telling me he's never done it and I bet alot more girls come forward after this one

Reply privately

By *onderingpurposeMan
over a year ago

Belfast

Throw the privileged and entitled little weasel in the Tower of London and feed him on bread and water ....... Just a personal opinion

Reply privately

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

"lying about things does not help, she was over the age of consent in this country & does not look unhappy in the photo, if he was honest about what happened I would have more sympathy,"

He could have admitted it all along and said she was overage and had consented

Reply privately

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

You sure of that ?

100%

He knows he's guilty look who he was going about with, you're telling me he's never done it and I bet alot more girls come forward after this one "

Guilty of what ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm with you granny. People everywhere are so quick to judge from the snippets of headlines they've read or the FB/IG tiles of words they've seen, certain words jump out at them and they create their own narrative.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I was thinking of getting one once! Oh fook that's Albert

Reply privately

over a year ago

You sure of that ?

100%

He knows he's guilty look who he was going about with, you're telling me he's never done it and I bet alot more girls come forward after this one

Guilty of what ?"

Being a dirty rat who likes underage girls

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I was thinking of getting one once! Oh fook that's Albert "

Reply privately

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"I'm with you granny. People everywhere are so quick to judge from the snippets of headlines they've read or the FB/IG tiles of words they've seen, certain words jump out at them and they create their own narrative."

Agreed. When I watched the Emily Maitliss interview I cringed. I believe he could so easily think it all a 'jolly jape' due to the blindfold of privilege and inbred stupidity but I await the verdict. It's seems he's done for - the damage done - untouchable.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"That woman is only after money. Andrew may well be guilty but why did she wait so long. Must of used all the money she got Epstein

How much money should she be happy with after her encounter? What price for her mental health?

I don’t think it is about the money. I have two daughters and if this happened to my two I would hope to have my day in court to prove the rich, famous and elite in society are not above the law. I have had a life changing experience in 2020 which affected my mental health so much that I would not have accepted any amount of money to go through it. If that makes sense. "

Makes sense to me. Hope you are ok.

Reply privately

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

You sure of that ?

100%

Guilty of what ?

Being a dirty rat who likes underage girls "

Lot's of women here claim to be 18 and I guess it's just accepted that they are by the people they meet.

What would you say to someone of sayyyyy 35 or 36 who looks for 18 years olds. How can they tell they are not a couple of months younger ?

If that happened and the 35/36 year old found out she was 17 and 10 months.... does that make HIM the dirty rat ?

What's legal isn't always moral or without it's own sleazy undertones.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm with you granny. People everywhere are so quick to judge from the snippets of headlines they've read or the FB/IG tiles of words they've seen, certain words jump out at them and they create their own narrative.

Agreed. When I watched the Emily Maitliss interview I cringed. I believe he could so easily think it all a 'jolly jape' due to the blindfold of privilege and inbred stupidity but I await the verdict. It's seems he's done for - the damage done - untouchable."

I understand why people jump to conclusions. It's hard-hitting, emotional and somewhat traumatic to people. But with everything. I believe people should take a step back, evaluate with a level and unbiased head and go from there. It also depends which shoes you've witnessed more of. These sorts of allegations rip families apart for peoples personal gains. (not saying that's what is happening here, but what I'm saying is it does happen).

I worry more for our son than our daughter growing up in this world knowing that if he upsets the wrong person they could embroil him in much more.

Reply privately

over a year ago

You sure of that ?

100%

Guilty of what ?

Lot's of women here claim to be 18 and I guess it's just accepted that they are by the people they meet.

What would you say to someone of sayyyyy 35 or 36 who looks for 18 years olds. How can they tell they are not a couple of months younger ?

If that happened and the 35/36 year old found out she was 17 and 10 months.... does that make HIM the dirty rat ?

What's legal isn't always moral or without it's own sleazy undertones."

So you are saying its OK?

I get what you are saying but take into consideration the people he was going around with and he knew what they was doing,

He knew and he's been found out, the only good thing is that the other dirty fucker is dead and he can't grass him up

Reply privately

By *iss_FickleWoman
over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

[Removed by poster at 16/01/22 10:18:52]

Reply privately

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

[Removed by poster at 16/01/22 10:18:45]

Reply privately

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

You sure of that ?

100%

Guilty of what ?

I get what you are saying but take into consideration the people he was going around with and he knew what they was doing,

He knew and he's been found out, the only good thing is that the other dirty fucker is dead and he can't grass him up "

Thanks

Reply privately

By *ichaelangelaCouple
over a year ago

notts

"I get she was underage under American law..... She met him in London .... so does American law still apply in London ?"

Personally, I don't understand any of it, she looked really happy to be there in all the pics that have been shown of her with Andrew, she says she had sex with Andrew 3 times plus many times with others, she travelled to London, Manhattan and also the Virgin islands of her own free will knowing it was for sex and also said she was not "chained to the sink" (her words) so she could have said no or not have got on the plane to go to these parties. so frankly, is it Andrew and co who are fully at fault here or did she allow some of it to happen??

This is only an observation and a question, I in no way condone any form of sexual exploitation of anyone.... just a question.

Reply privately

By *iss_FickleWoman
over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

Trial by media - he's guilty... & I hope he is, because if he's innocent, how can prove it?!... I mean really - what evidence would satisfy the court of public opinion. He will always be tainted by this either way (there's no smoke without fire & all that) & in general, I'm conflicted as to whether naming the accused is right or just & allows for a fair trial.

Reply privately

over a year ago

The ne t vote for mp should be done on here I love how people think differently

Reply privately

over a year ago

You sure of that ?

100%

Guilty of what ?

He knew and he's been found out, the only good thing is that the other dirty fucker is dead and he can't grass him up "

When Ms Maxwell gets sentenced, time will tell if she has anything to say regarding Andrew. After all what has she to lose?

Reply privately

By *p4funCouple
over a year ago

Plymouth

I'll let courts and judges decide peoples guilt

Reply privately

over a year ago

You sure of that ?

100%

Guilty of what ?

He knew and he's been found out, the only good thing is that the other dirty fucker is dead and he can't grass him up

When Ms Maxwell gets sentenced, time will tell if she has anything to say regarding Andrew. After all what has she to lose? "

Very true

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Trial by media - he's guilty... & I hope he is, because if he's innocent, how can prove it?!... I mean really - what evidence would satisfy the court of public opinion. He will always be tainted by this either way (there's no smoke without fire & all that) & in general, I'm conflicted as to whether naming the accused is right or just & allows for a fair trial. "

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'll let courts and judges decide peoples guilt "

And of course anyone a jury decides is guilty is actually guilty. And every person a judge sentences to prison is not innocent. I won’t suggest prisons are bursting with innocent people, or that the streets are teeming with the guilty who got off, but the legal system isn’t perfect by any means.

Reply privately

By *yron69Man
over a year ago

Fareham

I think he is innocent. He was lobbying for British trade and Epstein made his acquaintance.

I’ve never warmed to him but give him a fair trial ffs.

It’s a bad business but then again Jimmy Savile wormed his way into Princess Diana’s affairs. I don’t see Charley Boy scrutinised.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Guilty of what exactly ?

Please don't start spouting words like 'pedo' and 'abuse' or 'underage' unless you can explain to me ( who stopped reading / listening about this some months ago ) exactly what he is guilty of.

Do us all a favour and don't direct any comments toward me apart from answering my question if you can.

Some ding bat will always arrive with pathetic responses such as ...... Oo Granny so you think it's okay do you? You a royalist then ? .......

Don't be that wanker. "

I've said it before....

There may well be an investigation under way, however...

Not arrested.

No charges made.

No court date set.

No jury sworn in.

No evidence offered or challenged.

Ne verdict been reached.

No acquittal or conviction.

Unless you count the court of public opinion and hang him high.

It's frankly ridiculous.

And funny in a graveyard humour kind of way, the amount of people saying he's guilty based on salacious newspaper headlines, at the same time telling us not to believe everything we read about xyz in the papers.

Two pence spent.

Winston

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I think he is innocent. He was lobbying for British trade and Epstein made his acquaintance.

It’s a bad business but then again Jimmy Savile wormed his way into Princess Diana’s affairs. I don’t see Charley Boy scrutinised."

Charley wanted to be Camillas tampon. Say no more...

Reply privately

over a year ago

Well the things you must ask. (1) why did her parents allow her to go as they would not be in that circle or even know who they really are and what she was upto. (2) did she benefit financially from her trips to Epstein trips and what went on behind close doors. (3) if so it make’s get a lady of the night (4) as per documentary it said that the people involved got paid and never was pushed into anything

Reply privately

By *anddXXXCouple
over a year ago

London

The lawsuit is in America, thats what they do. Completely different system to ours, 98% of these cases are settled outta court and the Americans unlike us, don't apportion any guilt with it, they accept it as the way things are done. It's been said Michael Jackson settled £150 million outta court, during his career.

Reply privately

over a year ago

As said before. Why hand over cash if you have not done anything wrong. If Andrew is innocent as he has claimed he should be chomping at the bit to prove his innocence, backed by facts, and witnesses. Personally I think he’s kept some very very bad company, and made poor decisions, and maybe he has attended the parties but that does not mean he has gone as far as having sex with these young girls. Personally I’d like to be presumed innocent until proven guilty.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I get she was underage under American law..... She met him in London .... so does American law still apply in London ?

Personally, I don't understand any of it, she looked really happy to be there in all the pics that have been shown of her with Andrew, she says she had sex with Andrew 3 times plus many times with others, she travelled to London, Manhattan and also the Virgin islands of her own free will knowing it was for sex and also said she was not "chained to the sink" (her words) so she could have said no or not have got on the plane to go to these parties. so frankly, is it Andrew and co who are fully at fault here or did she allow some of it to happen??

This is only an observation and a question, I in no way condone any form of sexual exploitation of anyone.... just a question."

Someone doesn’t understand how pervasive grooming is!

Reply privately

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Don't be that wanker.

I've said it before....

Not arrested.

No charges made.

No court date set.

No jury sworn in.

Ne verdict been reached.

It's frankly ridiculous.

And funny in a graveyard humour kind of way, the amount of people saying he's guilty based on salacious newspaper headlines, at the same time telling us not to believe everything we read about xyz in the papers.

Two pence spent.

Winston

"

Who do you think you are spouting sense , fairness, justice instead of bile? You sure your a member here ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Don't be that wanker.

I've said it before....

Not arrested.

No charges made.

No court date set.

No jury sworn in.

Ne verdict been reached.

It's frankly ridiculous.

Two pence spent.

Winston

Who do you think you are spouting sense , fairness, justice instead of bile? You sure your a member here ?"

My apologies.

I'll give myself a good talking to.

Winston

Reply privately

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

[Removed by poster at 16/01/22 10:51:02]

Reply privately

By *yron69Man
over a year ago

Fareham

"I think he is innocent. He was lobbying for British trade and Epstein made his acquaintance.

It’s a bad business but then again Jimmy Savile wormed his way into Princess Diana’s affairs. I don’t see Charley Boy scrutinised.

Charley wanted to be Camillas tampon. Say no more..."

Odd but not criminal!

Reply privately

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"I get she was underage under American law..... She met him in London .... so does American law still apply in London ?

This is only an observation and a question, I in no way condone any form of sexual exploitation of anyone.... just a question.

Someone doesn’t understand how pervasive grooming is! "

Did ANDREW do any grooming ...... ??

If I have sex with a 17 year old today cos someone else groomed him to 'fuck old women' for reward....

Did I groom ? or did I have sex that is not unlawful ?

True I may be a sleazebag who will say I was in Pizza Express but did I groom anyone ?

And If I was unaware he'd been persuaded by those with more life experience to 'do me' ...... what exactly am I guilty of ?

Reply privately

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

and if two decades later this boy has regrets and says he wouldn't have done it if he hadn't been persuaded to with guile and gifts....... am I responsible ?

Reply privately

By *ovebjsMan
over a year ago

Bristol

"What’s your view on his current situation? "

He’s fucked they are never going to let it go and she is only out for the payoff and has expensive lawyers to feed.

If there was a proviso that she would in no way benefit financially the case would drop like a stone

Reply privately

By *ora the explorerWoman
over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

You sure of that ?

100%

He knows he's guilty look who he was going about with, you're telling me he's never done it and I bet alot more girls come forward after this one "

Oh no doubt. Look how much money she could be getting!

Reply privately

By *agerMorganMan
over a year ago

Canvey Island

This thread has been a right eye opener to the court of public opinion, jeeeez.

The details will come out in the next few weeks as to what really went on, but the trial is going to be heavily influenced by external pressure.

Of course, Andrew's defense team will be looking at the Maxwell trial and it being a possible mistrial given new info about the Jurors.

Reply privately

By *ovebjsMan
over a year ago

Bristol

If he was innocent then it’s the only way to make her stop but that’s not going to happen.

Yes she was young but I do think at the time she was living the high life flying around the world having a ball.

It’s only later in life when we regret the things we might have done years before.

Sorry but that’s how it looks from here and I know it’s going to ruffle a few feathers but life like that.

Did he have sex with her ? Probably! Did he force her ? Don’t know

Reply privately

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"This thread has been a right eye opener to the court of public opinion, jeeeez.

The details will come out in the next few weeks as to what really went on, but the trial is going to be heavily influenced by external pressure.

Of course, Andrew's defense team will be looking at the Maxwell trial and it being a possible mistrial given new info about the Jurors. "

We will never know what 'really' went on.

We will only know the outcome of the trial.

Reply privately

By *ovebjsMan
over a year ago

Bristol

Also that interview was his biggest downfall it should never have been given.

Whoever thought it was a good idea has to be some kind of twat!!

Reply privately

By *agerMorganMan
over a year ago

Canvey Island

"This thread has been a right eye opener to the court of public opinion, jeeeez.

Of course, Andrew's defense team will be looking at the Maxwell trial and it being a possible mistrial given new info about the Jurors.

We will only know the outcome of the trial. "

I think they'll release the court documents once the trial has taken place. Maxwell court documents should be released fairly soon, as they werent sealed.

Reply privately

over a year ago

evesham

If he was innocent then it’s the only way to make her stop but that’s not going to happen.

Yes she was young but I do think at the time she was living the high life flying around the world having a ball.

It’s only later in life when we regret the things we might have done years before.

Sorry but that’s how it looks from here and I know it’s going to ruffle a few feathers but life like that.

Did he have sex with her ? Probably! Did he force her ? Don’t know "

Isn't the issue her being underage and/or sex trafficked rather than him forcing himself upon her?

Reply privately

over a year ago

We will only know the outcome of the trial. "

Exactly this. In life if you see something with your own eyes you can say for certain that something did or didn’t happen. If you didn’t see it then you will never ever be 100% certain it did or didn’t happen.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Someone doesn’t understand how pervasive grooming is!

Did ANDREW do any grooming ...... ??

If I have sex with a 17 year old today cos someone else groomed him to 'fuck old women' for reward....

Did I groom ? or did I have sex that is not unlawful ?

True I may be a sleazebag who will say I was in Pizza Express but did I groom anyone ?

And If I was unaware he'd been persuaded by those with more life experience to 'do me' ...... what exactly am I guilty of ?"

Granny, GRANNY, GRANNY!!!!

Come sit over here with the sensible kids.

Winston

Reply privately

By *p4funCouple
over a year ago

Plymouth

"I'll let courts and judges decide peoples guilt

And of course anyone a jury decides is guilty is actually guilty. And every person a judge sentences to prison is not innocent. I won’t suggest prisons are bursting with innocent people, or that the streets are teeming with the guilty who got off, but the legal system isn’t perfect by any means. "

Im not saying its perfect but im sure they'll get to make a judgement on (evidence) not media headlines .

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'll let courts and judges decide peoples guilt

And of course anyone a jury decides is guilty is actually guilty. And every person a judge sentences to prison is not innocent. I won’t suggest prisons are bursting with innocent people, or that the streets are teeming with the guilty who got off, but the legal system isn’t perfect by any means.

Im not saying its perfect but im sure they'll get to make a judgement on (evidence) not media headlines ."

Let’s hope so

Reply privately

By *oncupiscentTonyMan
over a year ago

Kent

Reckon his legal team are just milking him for all he has now

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Also that interview was his biggest downfall it should never have been given.

Whoever thought it was a good idea has to be some kind of twat!! "

Perhaps it was his own idea. If he is surrounded by people who bow and agree with everything he says then why would he think anyone could possibly not believe him.

Reply privately

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

I've done my 'sensible' stint for today.

Now it's back to lighthearted arsehole comments

Reply privately

By *ovebjsMan
over a year ago

Bristol

Did he have sex with her ? Probably! Did he force her ? Don’t know

Isn't the issue her being underage and/or sex trafficked rather than him forcing himself upon her? "

At the time the age of consent in Florida 17 was under the age of consent but in New York it was 17 ?

She states that she was forced to have sex with him, trafficking is another issue that’s full of grey areas.

Reply privately

By *oncupiscentTonyMan
over a year ago

Kent

"Be interesting to see how Virginia plays this now.

Would show that he is guilty and that she was really in it for the money rather than exposing the truth."

She's a slut!

She's a nut!

She wants our fucking yacht money!

Reply privately

By *erry bull1Man
over a year ago

doncaster

As my dad used to say ,

You’ve made your bed now lay in it

Reply privately

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"Reckon his legal team are just milking him for all he has now"

I've resisted a 'milking' joke opportunity .....

Reply privately

By *ovebjsMan
over a year ago

Bristol

Perhaps it was his own idea. If he is surrounded by people who bow and agree with everything he says then why would he think anyone could possibly not believe him. "

But surely someone must have said that this is not a good idea ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

I’ve met him a couple of times he’s very creepy

Reply privately

By *partharmonyCouple
over a year ago

Ruislip

He won’t go to prison, it’s a civil case so seeking compensation "

Plus it's an American case, so I'm guessing he just won't go over there and so any ruling will have no effect beyond shaming him further.

Reply privately

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

[Removed by poster at 16/01/22 11:26:15]

Reply privately

By *ovebjsMan
over a year ago

Bristol

"I’ve met him a couple of times he’s very creepy "

To be honest he does come across as quite arrogant in looks

Reply privately

By *ad66Couple
over a year ago

Manchester

After listening to an interview with an ex royal protection officer, he's a nasty horrible self centered piece of work who's hopefully going to get what's coming to him.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Perhaps it was his own idea. If he is surrounded by people who bow and agree with everything he says then why would he think anyone could possibly not believe him.

But surely someone must have said that this is not a good idea ? "

You'd think so. Unless they felt it would be better for him to air his story publicly so the world can make their own opinion about him.....

Reply privately

over a year ago

in Lancashire

He fucked up big time as a person in his position of still associating with Epstein after it was known the latter was found out but this far it's his word against hers..

Due process and all that stuff which we all would want for a son will prevail..

Reply privately

By *onnie 90Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

"Interesting that Beatrice says she has no recollection of going to Woking Pizza Express

He went to stay with Epstein after he was convicted of sexual abuse charges. That’s a huge red flag.

The fact Guiffre was smiling in that photo is irrelevant. There are many possible reasons - naivety about what was to come, nerves, excitement fear, a desire to not offend very powerful people etc."

Or she had been given something as is often the case in these situations. Drugs, booze? Who knows.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"After listening to an interview with an ex royal protection officer, he's a nasty horrible self centered piece of work who's hopefully going to get what's coming to him. "

Are those royal protection officers sworn to total secrecy? If he has done something illegal surely as police officers they need to uphold the law.

Reply privately

By *onnie 90Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

You sure of that ?

100%

Guilty of what ?

This is exactly why Epstein "committed suicide".

Reply privately

By *JB1954Man
over a year ago

Reading

I have read some news feed articles. From them it seems Virginia Giuffre. Has so far only taken / settled court action with Epstein. Now Prince Andrew taking to court . Yet from yes news articles , she has said a lot about having sex with others. Rich , famous men ? Why is she not naming them also to get as she says justice for what has happened to her .

Reply privately

By *ovebjsMan
over a year ago

Bristol

"I have read some news feed articles. From them it seems Virginia Giuffre. Has so far only taken / settled court action with Epstein. Now Prince Andrew taking to court . Yet from yes news articles , she has said a lot about having sex with others. Rich , famous men ? Why is she not naming them also to get as she says justice for what has happened to her . "

Maybe they were not thick enough to have a photo taken with her or took her out to a club ?

After all it’s all hinges on that photo and her testimony not too much else

Reply privately

By *oncupiscentTonyMan
over a year ago

Kent

Hopefully her description of the birthmark will have Andy dropping his pants in court

Reply privately

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

"

After all it’s all hinges on that photo and her testimony not too much else "

There are also the flight logs and statements from staff on the island.

Reply privately

By *oldfischMan
over a year ago

HARROW

Whatever happens next, the Establishment will ensure that he can ultimately disappear to one of the lesser-known Caribbean islands to quietly live out his days in idyllic luxury...

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I’ve met him a couple of times he’s very creepy "

If ever there was a post that needed context.....

Winston

Reply privately

By *dog29Man
over a year ago

hamilton

Can’t see him letting this go to trial I’ve seen the newsnight interview and how uncomfortable and unconvincing he was at times also the fact he stayed with Epstein after he was convicted was a terrible decision and this will be used against him and he knows it,he’s also likely to be asked under oath about very private matters including his sex life and sexual preferences he’ll be squirming just thinking about it.

His reputation is already it tatters and a trial will only make matters worse..personally I think he’ll settle out of court and try and live a sheltered life away from the media etc,his public life is finished anyway he’ll need to try and save what he can of his reputation although I’m not too sure how many dinner invites he’ll be receiving from now on

Reply privately

By *oldfischMan
over a year ago

HARROW

I agree; he'll settle out of court. I can hear the statement already "...sometimes in life, it's best to just put an end to a problem, however unjust, and simply move on....."

Reply privately

By *oncupiscentTonyMan
over a year ago

Kent

"I’ve met him a couple of times he’s very creepy

Winston"

Bumped into him once at a charity event, he was surprisingly down to earth and VERY funny

Reply privately

By *entenTeaCouple
over a year ago

Buckley North Wales

I feel sorry for the Queen she shoukd be dealing with this shit at her age. But Andrew has handled it appallingly.

On the plus side if it hastens Scottish Independence and the demise of the monarchy then that is at least some thing positive.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Tim nice but dim a character from the old Harry Enfield show, that's Andrew.

A naive dumb fucker who goes about life without a care in the world.

Is he a sex offender ? I have absolutely no idea.

Did he keep bad company ? Obviously but so did I when younger.

Would he receive a fair trial if it came to that ? I doubt it.

I find it all a bit pathetic money is indeed the root of all evil it would seem for some.

Reply privately

By *egasus NobMan
over a year ago

Merton

Someone is going to suddenly disappear of natural course much easier problem. Case close.

Reply privately

By *ackformore100Man
over a year ago

Tin town

So much anger and hatred for a situation hardly anybody actually knows what happened. It must be exhausting carrying that around.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I’ve met him a couple of times he’s very creepy

Winston

Bumped into him once at a charity event, he was surprisingly down to earth and VERY funny"

I met him quite a few times, many years ago. The Prince I met then seems very different from the Prince I'm seeing today.

My experience of meeting him was the same as yours, down to earth and could take a joke. I even got away with a bro punch on the shoulder.

Not the same man I see now......

Winston

Reply privately

By *ora the explorerWoman
over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"So much anger and hatred for a situation hardly anybody actually knows what happened. It must be exhausting carrying that around. "

Reply privately

By *ad66Couple
over a year ago

Manchester

"After listening to an interview with an ex royal protection officer, he's a nasty horrible self centered piece of work who's hopefully going to get what's coming to him.

Are those royal protection officers sworn to total secrecy? If he has done something illegal surely as police officers they need to uphold the law. "

I don't think they do from what I listened to, but the way he treats staff & his protection team was unbelievable. If they didn't jump when he told them to he'd threaten their careers & just treated everyone as though they were his servants. He'd have girls turning up at all times of the day and night & demanding they were brought up to his quarters & break every security protocol put in place to get what he wanted.

If you search youtube for shaun attwood & Royal protection officer it should bring up the interview.

Reply privately

By *oo hotCouple
over a year ago

North West

Prince Andrew has been accused in a Civil Lawsuit. It is important to remember that filing a civil lawsuit in the US is not the same as telling the truth about something that actually happened.

A lawsuit can be filed in the US under almost any circumstances and it is months and tens of thousands of dollars later before a Defendant can actually question the integrity of the claims made in the lawsuits.

Most civil Lawsuits filed in the US would not even get past first base in the U.K. because of the evidence threshold that is needed to even file is so much higher in the U.K.

Casting doubt on Prince Andrew simply because someone made in a complaint in a US Court demonstrates an ignorance of the imbalances of the US legal system.

Reply privately

By *arlomaleMan
over a year ago

darlington

guilty by association chucked under a bus like Chris noth me I’ll wait for the evidence to come out before I’ll make my mind up on both of them

Reply privately

By *ucka39Man
over a year ago

Newcastle

The way things look all the evidence shows something happened even via flight records now given by Andrew status people like him are aware who they have contact with and I believe everything is logged recorded whilst Andrew is only at present being investigated their are other big fish involved yet nothing to date has been brought forward but only mentioned makes you wonder why mention names but not act regardless Andrew is guilty as much as the rest of the cattle

Reply privately

over a year ago

I think he’s sweating now ..

Reply privately

over a year ago

I love how people read a few articles and think they know the score. Let’s just see what happens in court. I was ostracised for standing up for what I believed in. I lost family, friends, my job, lots of money and my reputation before I won my case. I don’t have to worry about money now but it doesn’t even begin to cover the real losses.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Age of consent in USA varies by state, 16-18yrs. Ridiculous.

I knocked Andrew on his arse once, whole other story.

Sky News article alleges forced sex, ie non-consenual. Different slant.

He is apparently demanding trial by jury. He should go for trial by combat, it's already a circus.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I get she was underage under American law..... She met him in London .... so does American law still apply in London ?"

I wondered this to. But apparently one of the two other locations, the law was 18.

So in that particular location she was underage.

The other two are down to the laws there. So would only take in to account if he actively looked for or knowingly slept with someone via use of human trafficking, I would imagine?

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

The Andrew formerly known as Prince

Reply privately

over a year ago

"The Andrew formerly known as Prince"

And now known as Nonce

Reply privately

By *arlomaleMan
over a year ago

darlington

"The Andrew formerly known as Prince

And now known as Nonce "

have I missed something when was he found guilty?

Reply privately

over a year ago

And now known as Nonce have I missed something when was he found guilty?"

just being best pals with Epstein qualifies for me .. have a good day pal

Reply privately

By *arlomaleMan
over a year ago

darlington

And now known as Nonce have I missed something when was he found guilty?

just being best pals with Epstein qualifies for me .. have a good day pal "

well we will see

Reply privately

over a year ago

just being best pals with Epstein qualifies for me .. have a good day pal well we will see "

You his mate too ?

Reply privately

By *arlomaleMan
over a year ago

darlington

just being best pals with Epstein qualifies for me .. have a good day pal well we will see

You his mate too ? "

Reply privately

By *arleyfatboy2019Couple
over a year ago

Devon

How about this for a thought.

Maxwell will accept her sentence and will not reveal any names from the alleged black book. Trump will become president after Biden and will give her a presidential pardon for not revealing any names. Apparently there are pictures of him with Epstein.

Just a thought

Reply privately

By *ilverjagMan
over a year ago

swansea

The bit I can't figure out about the whole Prince Andrew drama is how he, in his position with the privileges of being connected to those technically at the head of state in this country, doesn't have the same get out of jail free card that the woman who killed Harry Dunn had to be able to tell those in Great Britain that they could go piss and play with the steam for all she cared, but yet Andrew can't seem to tell Binden, and all his Mick Mc Paddywack side kicks to go and play with their leprechaun's

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"The bit I can't figure out about the whole Prince Andrew drama is how he, in his position with the privileges of being connected to those technically at the head of state in this country, doesn't have the same get out of jail free card that the woman who killed Harry Dunn had to be able to tell those in Great Britain that they could go piss and play with the steam for all she cared, but yet Andrew can't seem to tell Binden, and all his Mick Mc Paddywack side kicks to go and play with their leprechaun's"

Andrew is not a diplomat in the United States. If he were, he would have diplomatic immunity like the woman who killed Harry Dunn.

Reply privately

By *ucka39Man
over a year ago

Newcastle

And now known as Nonce "

Still randy Andy but soon to be big bobs toy

Reply privately

By *asterR and slut mayaMan
over a year ago

Bradford

Andrews thick the last thing he needs is a jury train . if newnight interviews owt to go by.

Reply privately

By *antasyrealmCouple
over a year ago

Congleton

I think most guys royal or not would have goven her a go....x

Reply privately

By *izzy.miss.lizzyCouple
over a year ago

Pembrokeshire

wondering if queenie will pay the bill???

Reply privately

By *hoirCouple
over a year ago

Clacton/Bury St. Edmunds

As with everything; innocent until proven guilty. Even then it is sketchy.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Disinterest

We will never know the full story

He will be protected

An out of court settlement and a gagging order

It will be old news in 18 months

Reply privately

By *ilverjagMan
over a year ago

swansea

"The bit I can't figure out about the whole Prince Andrew drama is how he, in his position with the privileges of being connected to those technically at the head of state in this country, doesn't have the same get out of jail free card that the woman who killed Harry Dunn had to be able to tell those in Great Britain that they could go piss and play with the steam for all she cared, but yet Andrew can't seem to tell Binden, and all his Mick Mc Paddywack side kicks to go and play with their leprechaun's

Andrew is not a diplomat in the United States. If he were, he would have diplomatic immunity like the woman who killed Harry Dunn."

Which is a shame because he could have given the yanks a taste of their own medicine. Shame his mum hasn't actually got the clout to say to them, "Get the hell out of here with your stars and stripes between your legs."

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"The bit I can't figure out about the whole Prince Andrew drama is how he, in his position with the privileges of being connected to those technically at the head of state in this country, doesn't have the same get out of jail free card that the woman who killed Harry Dunn had to be able to tell those in Great Britain that they could go piss and play with the steam for all she cared, but yet Andrew can't seem to tell Binden, and all his Mick Mc Paddywack side kicks to go and play with their leprechaun's

Andrew is not a diplomat in the United States. If he were, he would have diplomatic immunity like the woman who killed Harry Dunn.

Which is a shame because he could have given the yanks a taste of their own medicine. Shame his mum hasn't actually got the clout to say to them, "Get the hell out of here with your stars and stripes between your legs." "

Err... The Americans quite literally had a war about that. They're allowed to uphold their rules, and diplomatic immunity is enjoyed by diplomats and their families in most countries. For sensible reasons, in the main.

Reply privately

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS
over a year ago

Stockport

Which is a shame because he could have given the yanks a taste of their own medicine. Shame his mum hasn't actually got the clout to say to them, "Get the hell out of here with your stars and stripes between your legs." "

Perhaps his mum, being a woman, is disgusted with what he was doing. Perhaps his mum thinks that he should bloody well pay the price for what he was doing. Perhaps his mum knows better than the rest of us what he was doing, and is sickened to her stomach that a child of hers was doing that. Perhaps his mum believes in the dignity of women, and truth, and law.

And perhaps him mum wouldn't be throwing around racist insults either.

Reply privately

By *ilverjagMan
over a year ago

swansea

What's racist about my opinion.

Reply privately

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS
over a year ago

Stockport

"What's racist about my opinion. "

"Mick Mc Paddywack side kicks to go and play with their leprechaun's"

If you can't see how that is racist, then there is something wrong with you.

You've just managed to offend everyone on fab that has got any Irish ancestory, plus a good many that just generally hate the stink of racism.

There is also somewhat of an eletist misogynistic vibe coming from a post that is calling for the son of the monarch to be given immunity from answering to charges of statutary r@pe just because the alleged offences took place in a different country. No doubt you also think that the UK should have declared war on Vietnam when Gary Glitter was arrested there for child sex offences.

Reply privately

By *ilverjagMan
over a year ago

swansea

Now don't get your knickers in twist, just a figure of speach. Nothing like fab forum for relieving the boredom of insomnic moments.

Reply privately

By *itzi999Woman
over a year ago

Slough

this! If you’re innocent, you fight!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

...perception is he's a condemned man

Reply privately

By *ornyHunk80Man
over a year ago

Watford

Guilty and he should be punished

Reply privately

By *aughty but nice...Man
over a year ago

Staffs

Probably guilty

Reply privately

By *rhugesMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

I am a complete anti royalist and I really don't like Andrew,but the only thing he is guilty of is being an over privileged idiot.

I don't believe for one minute that he forced this women to sleep with him. She should also be ordered to pay back the $500000 she got from Epstein to a charity or something if she wants to carry on.

Reply privately

By *traight_no_iceMan
over a year ago

Stoke

He must sweat…

Reply privately

over a year ago

If he was a normal guy, everyone would be saying lock him up. Money is power in this world, if you have that you are capable of doing anything and making the thing you've done disappear. They said there's a predator on every street these days, so to think there isn't one in the royal family is ignorant to say the least.

Reply privately

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

South

I do wonder if it’s wise to go for the trial by jury route. It’s a well publicised case and as has been demonstrated on this thread, a lot of people have already decided that he is guilty.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Andrew "demands" a jury trial . Good luck, Andy.

Reply privately

By *teveanddebsCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

"

Use Google and do the work yourself. "

That would be a great gambit in court.

Now ladies and gentlemen of the jury I want you all to go and use Google. I rest my case for the prosecution My Lord

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Guilty and he should be punished"

I move to excuse this juror from service.

Winston

Reply privately

By *idnight RamblerMan
over a year ago

Pershore

My view? Epstein was a paedo, Maxwell a pimp, Andrew an entitled creep, Roberts a gold digger. A rogues gallery, all up to their eyes in it. You're welcome.

Reply privately

By *haggydogMan
over a year ago

Brooklands/London

I think that they should turn up the heating in court and wrap Andrew in a few warm layers. Just to see if his, "I can't sweat", claim holds.

Reply privately

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

"I think that they should turn up the heating in court and wrap Andrew in a few warm layers. Just to see if his, "I can't sweat", claim holds."

He agrees he can sweat now. It was in the night club all those years ago that he says he couldn't

Reply privately

over a year ago

Does anyone think a Dianna situation may arise, prior to a trial case, if it gets that far?

Reply privately

over a year ago

And also, what is being reported in their local news, will be different to our own.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lock the perv up.. hopefully Charlie will be next ( connections to sicko saville) no time for the sponging royals (except the wonderful lady Diana RIP)

Reply privately

By *ivagoTV/TS
over a year ago

Leixlip

Absolutely

Reply privately

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

I learned the other day that I don't sweat either...... I was at the GYM and there wasn't one single drop...

Then I realised I don't put any fookin effort in .....

I'll try to sweat today

Reply privately

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"Lock the perv up.. hopefully Charlie will be next ( connections to sicko saville) no time for the sponging royals (except the wonderful lady Diana RIP) "

If people on FAB were locked up for knowing of ... a dodgy sexual person ..... we'd all be online inside.

What connections exactly ?

Quite a lot of the time I find some of the comments on these threads to be libellous.

Reply privately

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

Granny-Crumpet - is it because you went to the Falklands and got an overdose of adrenaline ?

Reply privately

By *yron69Man
over a year ago

Fareham

Will be an interesting trial.

Reply privately

By *otsossieMan
over a year ago

Chesterfield

"Does anyone think a Diana situation may arise, prior to a trial case, if it gets that far? "

Pretty sure the DofE is considered to be dead these days.

Reply privately