Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Stereotyping Asian Women

Jump to newest

By *astMeetsWest OP   Couple
over a year ago

Bristol

Stereotyping Asian Women

It’s lovely to get many compliments after posting some videos or pictures but why do some guys feel it is appropriate to stereotype Asian women?

Messages from guys asking how much to fuck my wife, is her pussy tight, does she take it up the arse, does she have a friend for sale, will she be my little thai slut, can I hire her out for the night or all thai women want is a walking ATM…We guess messages/comments like these are to be expected on a site like this but maybe the following will educate some of numpties who message us this bollocks.

1. Perhaps excluding some working girls thai women look for love and stability, a faithful man - some thai men have a reputation for excessive drinking, domestic abuse, being demanding, narcissistic, unwashed and it’s not uncommon for thai men to have several girlfriends/wives when already married. This is the main reason why some thai women look for a relationship outside of Thailand. ‘Some’ thai men are like this

2. A genuine traditional thai woman is incredibly kind, caring and family oriented - age gap relationships are not a thing. They are sophisticated, educated, sensual and take care over the way they look. M spends hours taking care of herself, cosmetics and style are a way of life and it’s usual for a thai woman to shower at least 2 times a day sometimes more. My wife is in her 40’s but looks 15 years younger.

3. Thai women are creative, business minded, careful with money, hard working and honest.

4. Submissiveness is a part of their culture - my wife is amazed when I cook for her, fill her glass or buy her flowers. She has never asked me for anything - not a thing and is in fact very generous. Don’t be surprised to find her doing things for you without asking - small things like making sure you are healthy, happy - you might find her putting toothpaste on your brush every morning, wanting to groom you, and getting you a cold beer or snacks without asking. If you say there is no need for the attention she won’t listen and will continue to do these things.

5. Thai women are not kinksters it’s just not in their culture - but they are incredibly open minded and to quote my wife she finds it incredibly liberating to have fun with other guys and couples especially given the male domination that exists in thai culture

6. Generally thai women are incredible cooks and love nothing more than preparing amazing food. I draw the line with some foods (ant eggs, raw crabs and chicken feet just ain’t my thing ??

7. I can’t speak for all thai women but from my own experience and UK/Thai couples we know sex is just incredible. My wife never says no and infact instigates sex as often as possible. She wants me to leave the house satisfied every morning - sometimes I don’t have any choice.

8. Contrary to belief most thai women have only had one or two previous boyfriends - they stick at their relationships but are not fools and will leave the relationship if disrespected or treated unkindly

9. Before I married my wife she’d not set foot in a bar since she was a student 25 years ago.

10. If you get serious with a good thai woman she will expect you to help support her family but she will also do exactly the same for you - family is everything. If you are out of work she will pay the bills - if you are sick she will care for you.

11. Some men who have failed relationships with thai women have simply chosen the wrong woman. If you are a 50+ guy and pick up a 20+ bargirl in a club or bar WTF do you expect? Whilst age gap relationships are not uncommon (infact many thai women much prefer and older guy) anything more than 10–15 years between you might end with a problem

12. For those who genuinely want to find a thai wife (and we’ve had lots of messages asking for advice) It is highly unlikely you will find one on your home country. Most couples meet online and both must take care. Thai women are very giving - you will need to visit Thailand at least twice for a few months to get to know each other. If you meet a good woman she will save you more money than you will spend - seriously. But you need to visit her and demonstrate you are a genuine kind guy - a good thai woman is not interested in your money she just wants romance, affection and respect. A good thai woman is fun, playful and incredibly affectionate.

13. If you end up in a serious relationship and both want to marry be prepared for the huge costs involved. Visits to Thailand, visa fees over 5 years, travel costs will easily reach £20k - a Sin Sod of around £5k is also normal - this is a thai tradition and should not be dismissed. A working thai guy on a salary of 20% of what we earn in the UK will pay this to the family. Most often it is returned but it demonstrates that you acknowledge the time love and care that has been invested in their daughter (university etc etc).

14. My wife owns a house in BKK - on the day we married she made it clear it is our home (not a house) - a good thai woman wants to share everything that is important in her life with you.

15. It is highly unlikely you will find a thai woman who enjoys the lifestyle. Maybe if she has been in a relationship before - however thai women are just like western women and agreeing on playing is a thing that comes naturally and as a result of discussing both your needs over time. I’m a lucky guy - M is insatiable and now loves playing. She enjoys fun with couples, girls and sometimes guys and gives them exactly the same experience that we enjoy.

So guys - before sending derogatory messages that stereotype Asian women think first - it’s someone’s wife you are talking about and getting in her knickers just ain’t going to happen.

Take care all

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *angzMan
over a year ago

Manchester, London & sometimes Newcastle

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Ironic thread title.

By *aliceWoman
over a year ago

Birmingham

[Removed by poster at 15/01/22 04:47:05]

over a year ago

There really are some sleaze bags on here if they send messages to a couple.

No wonder single men get a bad rap on here GRRR!

By *aliceWoman
over a year ago

Birmingham

"Ironic thread title."

Isn't it just

over a year ago

And reminds me of a certain Cliff Richard song.

Oh yeah, Living Doll.

I wanna hear about her feisty side, and what she used to do in Thailand. Has she qualifications? Does she have children and family? What was her dream growing up?

Not that she ‘never says no’. Fuck sake

By *hancer666Man
over a year ago

Redbourn

"Ironic thread title.

Isn't it just "

You give way way too much credit when it comes to how men think, discuss, approach women.  We  are not stereotyping ......'how much to fuck my wife' 'is her pussy tight!, "does she take it up the arse' 'does she have a friend for sale' is  exactly word-for-word what we would tlsay to anybody irrespective of where they are from.   If were bi or gay 'how much to fuck my wife' 'is her pussy tight', does she 'take it up the arse'  on  grindr these are used as open lines.  But the guy that wants to stereotype thai women   and be calculating in what  aays to get what he wants through nefarious methods  now has the template, or I assume that he does as i only got as far as 'little thai slut' before bailing......this is what your dealing with. And any guy that comes on here disgusted by this behaviour, reassures you not all men are like this and that he isnt, read his profile and see which one it's more like

By *aliceWoman
over a year ago

Birmingham

"Ironic thread title.

Isn't it just

You give way way too much credit when it comes to how men think, discuss, approach women.  We  are not stereotyping ......'how much to fuck my wife' 'is her pussy tight!, "does she take it up the arse' 'does she have a friend for sale' is  exactly word-for-word what we would tlsay to anybody irrespective of where they are from.   If were bi or gay 'how much to fuck my wife' 'is her pussy tight', does she 'take it up the arse'  on  grindr these are used as open lines.  But the guy that wants to stereotype thai women   and be calculating in what  aays to get what he wants through nefarious methods  now has the template, or I assume that he does as i only got as far as 'little thai slut' before bailing......this is what your dealing with. And any guy that comes on here disgusted by this behaviour, reassures you not all men are like this and that he isnt, read his profile and see which one it's more like

"

No credit whatsoever was being given.

The irony was the impassioned counter to stereotyping was a longer list of stereotypes.

By *hancer666Man
over a year ago

Redbourn

"Ironic thread title.

Isn't it just

The irony was the impassioned counter to stereotyping was a longer list of stereotypes."

Wasnt in response to what you said, was direct to what OP said. My bad for sticking it here rather than following hers

By *ilverjagMan
over a year ago

swansea

Well that's got to the longest introductions to a thread that I've read, which I read, and digested to the end. I've never actually been in a full time relationship with a woman from a different culture, but in the course of everyday life, I have met several who are pursuing active careers in the NHS, and also in the course of my own career. How you describe Thai ladies, and their values, is exactly the impression I get when having in depth conversations with oriental ladies full stop. This doesn't just apply to oriental ladies, I've had the same feeling about Afro Caribbean ladies, and other cultures as well. I could bore you all night with stories of the lovely people I've met from different ethic backgrounds, and so it kinda annoys me when people stereotype someone because of their culture and ethnic background. There's arseholes everywhere in every society, and sadly it sounds like you are encountering the low life, and arsehole element of Caucasian men on this site.

Best regards to you both. Dave

By *hancer666Man
over a year ago

Redbourn

"Well that's got to the longest introductions to a thread that I've read, which I read, and digested to the end. I've never actually been in a full time relationship with a woman from a different culture, but in the course of everyday life, I have met several who are pursuing active careers in the NHS, and also in the course of my own career. How you describe Thai ladies, and their values, is exactly the impression I get when having in depth conversations with oriental ladies full stop. This doesn't just apply to oriental ladies, I've had the same feeling about Afro Caribbean ladies, and other cultures as well. I could bore you all night with stories of the lovely people I've met from different ethic backgrounds, and so it kinda annoys me when people stereotype someone because of their culture and ethnic background. There's arseholes everywhere in every society, and sadly it sounds like you are encountering the low life, and arsehole element of Caucasian men on this site.

Best regards to you both. Dave "

As i said i don't stereotype, the exact opposite in fact. But i guessed right and stereotype what the next response to mine would be. I reckon already Dm them too

over a year ago

Bristol

There is a difference between stereotyping and discussing with experience of thai culture and women. The point of our post is to respond to guys who message us with the wrong idea of what thai women are really like and to the few genuine guys who would like a thai partner.

"Ironic thread title.

Isn't it just

The irony was the impassioned counter to stereotyping was a longer list of stereotypes."

over a year ago

Bristol

So you are saying messages like these are the norm? Really? Acceptable? We bin the messages and it doesn’t faze us but to normalise this just demonstrates why we do get messages like this.

"Ironic thread title.

Isn't it just

"

over a year ago

Bristol

Thanks Dave - for taking the post in the spirit in which it is meant

"Well that's got to the longest introductions to a thread that I've read, which I read, and digested to the end. I've never actually been in a full time relationship with a woman from a different culture, but in the course of everyday life, I have met several who are pursuing active careers in the NHS, and also in the course of my own career. How you describe Thai ladies, and their values, is exactly the impression I get when having in depth conversations with oriental ladies full stop. This doesn't just apply to oriental ladies, I've had the same feeling about Afro Caribbean ladies, and other cultures as well. I could bore you all night with stories of the lovely people I've met from different ethic backgrounds, and so it kinda annoys me when people stereotype someone because of their culture and ethnic background. There's arseholes everywhere in every society, and sadly it sounds like you are encountering the low life, and arsehole element of Caucasian men on this site.

over a year ago

"...it kinda annoys me when people stereotype someone because of their culture and ethnic background...it sounds like you are encountering the low life, and arsehole element of Caucasian men on this site.

It's just Caucasian men who do this, right?

Just gently calling out your hypocrisy buddy. Love ya really.

over a year ago

"So guys - before sending derogatory messages that stereotype Asian women think first - it’s someone’s wife you are talking about and getting in her knickers just ain’t going to happen.

Take care all

"

Unfortunately I think you're sitting too close to the bulls eye. The type of people who send these messages send them to any and everyone. It's not so much about the Asian aspect, although I'm sure that's an added flavour, but the whole degradation in general.

I can feel you're taking it to heart and it's affecting you. Stiff upper lip, smile at their complete and utter failure at trying to woo you, and move on. X

By *os19Man
over a year ago

Edmonton

"Stereotyping Asian Women

It’s lovely to get many compliments after posting some videos or pictures but why do some guys feel it is appropriate to stereotype Asian women?

Messages from guys asking how much to fuck my wife, is her pussy tight, does she take it up the arse, does she have a friend for sale, will she be my little thai slut, can I hire her out for the night or all thai women want is a walking ATM…We guess messages/comments like these are to be expected on a site like this but maybe the following will educate some of numpties who message us this bollocks.

1. Perhaps excluding some working girls thai women look for love and stability, a faithful man - some thai men have a reputation for excessive drinking, domestic abuse, being demanding, narcissistic, unwashed and it’s not uncommon for thai men to have several girlfriends/wives when already married. This is the main reason why some thai women look for a relationship outside of Thailand. ‘Some’ thai men are like this

2. A genuine traditional thai woman is incredibly kind, caring and family oriented - age gap relationships are not a thing. They are sophisticated, educated, sensual and take care over the way they look. M spends hours taking care of herself, cosmetics and style are a way of life and it’s usual for a thai woman to shower at least 2 times a day sometimes more. My wife is in her 40’s but looks 15 years younger.

3. Thai women are creative, business minded, careful with money, hard working and honest.

4. Submissiveness is a part of their culture - my wife is amazed when I cook for her, fill her glass or buy her flowers. She has never asked me for anything - not a thing and is in fact very generous. Don’t be surprised to find her doing things for you without asking - small things like making sure you are healthy, happy - you might find her putting toothpaste on your brush every morning, wanting to groom you, and getting you a cold beer or snacks without asking. If you say there is no need for the attention she won’t listen and will continue to do these things.

5. Thai women are not kinksters it’s just not in their culture - but they are incredibly open minded and to quote my wife she finds it incredibly liberating to have fun with other guys and couples especially given the male domination that exists in thai culture

6. Generally thai women are incredible cooks and love nothing more than preparing amazing food. I draw the line with some foods (ant eggs, raw crabs and chicken feet just ain’t my thing ??

7. I can’t speak for all thai women but from my own experience and UK/Thai couples we know sex is just incredible. My wife never says no and infact instigates sex as often as possible. She wants me to leave the house satisfied every morning - sometimes I don’t have any choice.

8. Contrary to belief most thai women have only had one or two previous boyfriends - they stick at their relationships but are not fools and will leave the relationship if disrespected or treated unkindly

9. Before I married my wife she’d not set foot in a bar since she was a student 25 years ago.

10. If you get serious with a good thai woman she will expect you to help support her family but she will also do exactly the same for you - family is everything. If you are out of work she will pay the bills - if you are sick she will care for you.

11. Some men who have failed relationships with thai women have simply chosen the wrong woman. If you are a 50+ guy and pick up a 20+ bargirl in a club or bar WTF do you expect? Whilst age gap relationships are not uncommon (infact many thai women much prefer and older guy) anything more than 10–15 years between you might end with a problem

12. For those who genuinely want to find a thai wife (and we’ve had lots of messages asking for advice) It is highly unlikely you will find one on your home country. Most couples meet online and both must take care. Thai women are very giving - you will need to visit Thailand at least twice for a few months to get to know each other. If you meet a good woman she will save you more money than you will spend - seriously. But you need to visit her and demonstrate you are a genuine kind guy - a good thai woman is not interested in your money she just wants romance, affection and respect. A good thai woman is fun, playful and incredibly affectionate.

13. If you end up in a serious relationship and both want to marry be prepared for the huge costs involved. Visits to Thailand, visa fees over 5 years, travel costs will easily reach £20k - a Sin Sod of around £5k is also normal - this is a thai tradition and should not be dismissed. A working thai guy on a salary of 20% of what we earn in the UK will pay this to the family. Most often it is returned but it demonstrates that you acknowledge the time love and care that has been invested in their daughter (university etc etc).

14. My wife owns a house in BKK - on the day we married she made it clear it is our home (not a house) - a good thai woman wants to share everything that is important in her life with you.

15. It is highly unlikely you will find a thai woman who enjoys the lifestyle. Maybe if she has been in a relationship before - however thai women are just like western women and agreeing on playing is a thing that comes naturally and as a result of discussing both your needs over time. I’m a lucky guy - M is insatiable and now loves playing. She enjoys fun with couples, girls and sometimes guys and gives them exactly the same experience that we enjoy.

So guys - before sending derogatory messages that stereotype Asian women think first - it’s someone’s wife you are talking about and getting in her knickers just ain’t going to happen.

Take care all

"

. Thank you for sharing your knowledge and experience in regards to Asian women and culture it’s certainly is a eye opener for me as I had no idea what a Sin Sod is and that it costs £5K.As a single guy I would never dream of sending a message to anyone saying how much to fuck your wife , is her pussy tight , does she take it up the arse it’s very inappropriate and disrespectful in my eyes.Many years ago in London there use to be singles event held in hotels and there would be small groups of Asian ladies there enjoying a night out and having a dance although English wasn’t the first language for them once I got talking to them they were quite pleasant and it seemed that they were in the UK to improve themselves be it from study or working to send money back home to the family.

By *hancer666Man
over a year ago

Redbourn

Take care all

. Thank you for sharing your knowledge and experience in regards to Asian women and culture it’s certainly is a eye opener for me as I had no idea what a Sin Sod is and that it costs £5K.As a single guy I would never dream of sending a message to anyone saying how much to fuck your wife , is her pussy tight , does she take it up the arse it’s very inappropriate and disrespectful in my eyes.Many years ago in London there use to be singles event held in hotels and there would be small groups of Asian ladies there enjoying a night out and having a dance although English wasn’t the first language for them once I got talking to them they were quite pleasant and it seemed that they were in the UK to improve themselves be it from study or working to send money back home to the family."

Don't take what i said so literally, Most of the time I don't ask them if they take it up the ass, i assume that's a given

over a year ago

Your username is Thai_Hotwife.

What did you expect? To not attract people that fetishise Asian/Thai women.

By *hancer666Man
over a year ago

Redbourn

Take care all

. Thank you for sharing your knowledge and experience in regards to Asian women and culture it’s certainly is a eye opener for me as I had no idea what a Sin Sod is and that it costs £5K.As a single guy I would never dream of sending a message to anyone saying how much to fuck your wife , is her pussy tight , does she take it up the arse it’s very inappropriate and disrespectful in my eyes.Many years ago in London there use to be singles event held in hotels and there would be small groups of Asian ladies there enjoying a night out and having a dance although English wasn’t the first language for them once I got talking to them they were quite pleasant and it seemed that they were in the UK to improve themselves be it from study or working to send money back home to the family.

Don't take what i said so literally, Most of the time I don't ask them if they take it up the ass, i assume that's a given"

And what follows, without skipping a beat is the wooing!

By *annaBeStrongMan
over a year ago

w

Don’t stereotype Asian women!

So anyways, here’s a long list of stereotypes for everyone to enjoy

What an odd thread

over a year ago

Bristol

If you can’t differentiate between stereotyping and actual experience I can’t help you.

"Don’t stereotype Asian women!

So anyways, here’s a long list of stereotypes for everyone to enjoy

What an odd thread "

By *yron69Man
over a year ago

Fareham

I used to date Thai women and ladyboys. Each one was different. Each one thought themselves as Asian but above say an Indian. They taught me how the whiter the Thai the more highly thought of in Thailand. The Cambodian border girls were not to be trusted they also said (one nicked 500 from me).

But if I had added one on here as Thai Hot Wife I might have expected less than tasteful approaches.

But the ball is in your court as sexually you have struck gold. It’s the creepy timewasters that are the most bothersome. See you at 7 they say then oddly go quiet missing an evening of raunchy sex.

over a year ago

"If you can’t differentiate between stereotyping and actual experience I can’t help you "

And in your arrogance, you really can’t see that you’re not much different from the men who message you.

Just because they’re cruder than you, it doesn’t set you miles apart.

Post new Message to Thread